• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • A Cat, a Girl and a Window

A Cat, a Girl and a Window

Lacy and I had been seeing each other for years on and off. We liked to hang out at the beach, go to Blue Jays games and do filthy things to each other. If I had to use one word to describe our relationship, that word would be: INTENSE. It was often hard to tell whether we loved each other or hated each other's guts, but I think it was both. One time at my birthday party she tried to stab me with a butcher's knife. She was so hammered though that she just impaled the refrigerator and fell down trying to pull the knife out.

Lacy had a cat named "Ninja" and it was always watching us fuck. It just sat on the dresser all squinty-eyed while I ravished Lacy's body for hours at a time. I don't know if it was mad or jealous, but that cat was no pussy. It had attacked cats, dogs and people too.

Lacy was beautiful, extreme, and enigmatic. She either loved something or hated it. For example, Lacy loved anal sex but hated cum. She loved to get bent over, have her hair pulled and get fucked hard up the ass, but when it came to cum, she treated it like it was liquid hot magma. She didn't want it on her, in her or around her. She was like the Houdini of sperm; she could be blindfolded and tied up, but just when you were about to unload, she would find a way to escape without getting a drop on her.

The last time we had sex she freaked out. She was lying on her stomach with a rolled up yoga mat under her hips, raising her ass up. I was pounding her into the bed and just loving it, so much so that I lost myself for a moment. All of a sudden I was past the point of no return. She squirmed forcefully and I jumped off the bed. It was dark as hell and before I got anywhere I was stroking myself and cumming hard. I heard a horrible cry and hurried little footsteps run passed me. Lacy turned the light on and I was standing there in front of the dresser with cum dripping from my fist. The cat was gone and it hasn't been seen since.

That was 4 months ago. Lacy loved that cat and she hasn't spoken to me since. I've felt guilty about it and tried to explain, mostly focusing my defence on how dark it was and the fact that it was a black cat. However, She is still pissed and I'm still sitting at home rubbing myself while other guys try to get into my girl's pants.

She's dated a couple other since the incident, but they've all been bitches. I've been trying hard to get her to talk to me but she hasn't said one word. I bought her flowers. I tried to give her a new cat. I even wrote her a poem. A fucking poem! Lacy is not the sentimental type. It's been frustrating, but I could never give up on Lacy. I loved Lacy like no one else would.

The clouds were beginning to part, however. Lacy was having an increasingly difficult time ignoring me. I knew she wanted to speak. I knew she didn't like any of those clowns that took her to the movies. I knew she needed a good hard fuck. She was so fucking stubborn, but she had a weakness, a weakness only I knew about.

Lacy's pussy would drip like a freshly squeezed orange when you talked dirty to her and she was a very bad girl. Considering the current situation, this was a very risky move. She would either get turned on and finally give in or she would sneak into my apartment while I slept to cut my throat. I sent the text:

"If you keep ignoring me I'm gonna have to sneak into your apartment while you sleep and fuck your little ass until I'm satisfied."

Every chip I had was in the pot.

I waited.

I got paranoid that she was going to show that to the cops and return all the ass-fuckings I'd given her tenfold.

13 minutes later, she responded: "You don't have the balls."

It was on.

However, as with most situations involving Lacy, there was a sky-high upside and a risk-of-death downside. The upside was being with Lacy again in the flesh. The downside was that she lived on the 5th floor and the only way to get to her window was to climb the wall Spiderman style. There was no way around this and she was not about to open the door for me. With Lacy, you either put your money where your mouth is or you're never going to be putting your cock where her butthole is ever again.

Oh and this: Lacy's window was on the front of the building and across the street was Jean's 24-hour diner. You'd find less cops at a police station at night. Fucking Jesus!

I put on my black shoes, black jeans, and a black hoodie. In my bag I had some rope, some Gorilla tape and a balaclava. At times like these, I find its best to not think about it and just hope that today is not the day you die or cripple yourself for life. Amen.

The 5th floor also happened to be the top floor and there was a massive tree at the back of the building that I climbed to get on the roof. I looked over the edge and saw 4 police cars. It was like a goddam staff party or something. I couldn't even look over the ledge without being careful. I thought for a few minutes about turning back, but I knew that I'd regret it. I threw logic over the ledge and myself along with it.

I tied the rope to some mystery post coming out of the roof and wall-walked down to the window, which was open about one third of the way. I put my feet on the ledge and sirens started to blare all around me!

I froze.

I felt like I was dangling over a pit of alligators with a dead animal in my pants. Doors slammed, tires screeched and the noise gradually faded into the distance. I looked down and there wasn't a soul in sight. My arms were on fire.

I entered the window feet first and had to scrape my cheek to squeeze in. I pulled the rope in and saw Lacy laying in the bed. The blanket covered everything except her butt. She was wearing blue booty shorts and had a wedgy. I walked up quietly and snuck a peak at her face. I couldn't tell for sure but it looked like she was trying not to smile. After all the noise outside her window a few minutes ago it was hard to believe that she was sleeping. I put on my balaclava, grabbed the rope and went to work.

I whipped the blanket off and jumped on top of her so she couldn't get away. I rolled her over onto her stomach and held both of her wrists behind her back. She struggled, but not as hard as she could have. I tied her hands behind her back and ripped off her undies.

"Hey! Those are my favorite underwear," she shouted.

"Good one asshole," I thought to myself.

"Richard bought me those on our date a couple weeks ago," she said, smirking.

"I liked them so much that I brought him over here after and sucked his cock. It's bigger than yours."

"Ssssssssssssssssssssss" was the sound my breathe made as it crawled through my teeth, past my bleeding heart and down into my sickly guts. Not nice.

Sitting on the back of her thighs, I spit on my palm and smacked across her ass hard.

"Smack!"

The sound echoed through the room and she hissed in pain.

My cock was now rock hard and begging for air. I took everything off except the mask and turned Lacy over onto her back. I got down on my knees and put my balls right into her mouth. She licked and sucked my nuts, gazing at me defiantly from underneath my cock. Most chicks will lick your balls for a few seconds and then go back to your cock as if licking your balls was some kind of kind of chance to catch your breath or something. Lacy, however, would give your balls some serious attention and look you dead in the eye too. She sucked my balls like she hadn't eaten in days. I sat on her face for a while and enjoyed myself.

"You're having too much fun," I said as I got up and got the tape out of the bag.

"I swallowed him too," she said, half-sticking her tongue out at me.

That didn't faze me. If you offered Lacy a suitcase full of hundred dollar bills to swallow jizz, she would murder you and bounce with the cash, dry as a desert dog. This I knew. I bit off some tape and kissed Lacy's dirty mouth before I taped it shut.

Climbing back on top of her, I sat on the front of her thighs. I curled my digits into a claw and ran it slowly down her torso; over her tits, along her stomach and all the way south to her sexy legs. I was not gentle and I probably should have cut my nails a couple of days ago. Oh well. She tossed, turned and sucked for air desperately through her nostrils as waves of sweet pain rippled through her naked body. Enough foreplay.

I grabbed her arms and threw her over the side of the loveseat, which was beside her bed. Saving up a good amount of saliva, I spit on my hand and covered my thick, rigid cock with it, making it mean and slippery. Slowly, I squeezed it into her asshole. Her legs curled as she was in some pain at first. It had been a while since she had a good ass-fucking. I entered slowly and carefully, going deeper each time. She began to relax. When my balls started kissing her sweet pussy, I fucked harder.

I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her to me as I pushed into her. I went as deep as I could, enjoying every crevice of her asshole and admiring her sexy body. Lacy felt so good that I struggled not to cum instantly. She squirmed in all sorts of ways, squeezed the rope that tied her hands and kicked her legs up behind me. I felt a sweet tickle every time my pubic hair touched hers.

Grabbing her hair with my right hand, I let my hips go, stuffing her cock like I was trying to break down a castle's doors. My heavy balls smacked her pussy as she used her legs to pull me in, fucking me back just as strong. I began to slip into a trance-like state. My vision gradually faded and I could only hear the sound of our bodies collide, as if I was a drummer and she was a drum.

I closed my eyes and came hard, harder than I have ever cum before in my life. It felt like every bit of energy I had from every corner of my body was converging in my balls and coming out of my dick. I fucked Lacy's ass slowly but forcefully, filling it with lots of warm cum. My body convulsed repeatedly and I burst out laughing. I was cumming, shaking and laughing like a madman. I couldn't stop for a while...

When I opened my eyes, Lacy was gone. My tool was sandwiched between the arm of the seat and my hand, which was holding it down. There was cum all over the seat, my hand and my cock. I plopped down onto the carpet, fell back and dozed off. I had nothing left.

In the middle of the night I awoke to some needle-like pain on my chest. It was the cat digging it's claws into me slow. I was at my weakest and it was waiting this whole time to get it's revenge.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • A Cat, a Girl and a Window

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds