• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Stranger on a Train

Stranger on a Train

You quickly exit off the train and the thought goes through my mind – Should I? There is no way I cannot, I exit the train. We have seen each other before on the train in the evening when we are coming home, how could I not notice a girl as enticing as you.

You notice me getting off the train and I sense your uneasiness as I start walking just a little ways behind you, I have never got off at your exit before. I continue to follow you until we get to your apartment and you activate the security door to enter. You allow me to enter with no words spoken, you have a look on your face that tells me you were hoping I would follow. We enter the elevator and you push the button to your floor and then look at me and ask – What floor do you need?

The elevator starts going up and you push the button to stop it between floors. You then proceed to tell me that I am welcome in your apartment, but it will only be this one time and I must agree to everything you say. You restart the elevator, we exit, and then you very quickly move to your apartment door, open it and hurry me in.

Strip down to just your underwear - you order me in a voice that lets me know that you are in control and are going to be calling the shots. Lay on the bed - you command me as we enter your bedroom. You have gone into the bathroom for a minute and you return wearing only a pair of panties and a bra that matches your panties.

You then proceed to lay down the rules. 1. I cannot touch any of your skin with my hands. 2. You will direct all of the action and I will get only what you allow. No exceptions 3. No sound from me, but expect lots of sound from you. 4. I cannot touch your pussy or breasts unless you ask. 5. If I touch your skin, make a sound, or break the rules in any way I will have to leave immediately. You tell me that today, I will be your toy, nothing more.

You get on the bed kneeling and move over the top of me as I lay on the bed as you say – We are going to have underwear sex. I am hard as a rock, anticipating what might be coming and my cock is laying flat pointing up toward my face. I can honestly say I have never been more turned on in my entire life, and you haven't even touched me yet.

I am wearing larger shorts today and they barely contain me. You trace your fingers over my barely covered tool and giggle. My penis jumps at your touch and you seem intrigued. Do that again you order, so I squeeze my muscles as if I am trying to stop peeing and my penis moves with every squeeze. You smile.

You seem to be fascinated with the top of my dick as you pay special attention to it as you finger it through my shorts. My penis has a mushroom head that is quite obvious and I think you like it. You move to remove my shorts, but stop. You then tell me if I cannot touch or see her, you will not touch me either, although I know you want to.

That becomes obvious when you again trace the outline of my shaft with you fingers spending lots of time touching and feeling my mushroom head as you moan – Oh my! You lean over and try to suck it into your mouth but the shorts prohibit you, so you lick kiss and suck at the head through my shorts instead. You move again to remove my shorts, but stop, and I notice a very real pout on your face. I don't think there is another girl on this entire earth that could get me as horny as you have me right now.

You kneeling above me right now is more sexy than the most enticing thought that I could ever imagine. You straddle me and move just above my engorged hard one that is imprisoned in my shorts. You lower your panty covered pussy onto my shaft and start moaning as you slide slowly up and down me in my shorts. At first you look into my eyes as you use me as your dildo, but as you continue, you close your eyes and it is as if I am not even there anymore.

You're moaning, sighing and purring is too much, I am so excited I start moving my hips to match your movements. You instantly stop and command me saying – I did not say you could move, and if you do it again you will have to leave and I can tell you are serious. Thankfully, you continue.

I can't touch your skin but luckily for me you are wearing full bottom panties so I move my hands up to embrace your hips and cute bottom as you continue to slide up and down slowly over my shaft again and again. Then you start moving back and forth over my shaft in a gyrating motion and I am on fire with lust. I can feel your sweet labia bumping over me and the feeling is sensational. I so much want to release myself, pull your panties aside and enter into your pink, sweet hole, - But you are in charge.

I move my fingers down as far as I can in the crack of your lovely bum and start to rub your bum hole through the silky material of your panties. You give me the most seductive smile that I have ever seen – You are beyond sexy girl.

Something is happening and it is driving me wild. Your pussy is so hot that I am afraid the friction between us is going to blaze into a raging fire. I think the only reason our crotches have not ignited into an inferno is because your pussy has moistened up incredibly and I can now feel your juices all over my crotch. Still the heat is unreal and the scent is making me - animal. I want so much to just abandon your rules – To be inside you, joined as one, united. You are the best fuck I have ever had and I haven't even entered you yet.

I move my hand down towards my crotch as you gyrate wildly over my shaft, being careful to not break your rules and accidentally touch your pussy. I easily find some of your juices and hurriedly move my fingers to my face to smell you, taste you, savoir you. You notice what I have done and give me another one of you seductive looks. You are the nastiest girl I could ever imagine and I love it.

You are now obviously Cumming, the moans and whimpers coming from this lovely girl on top of me are mind blowing. You slow down and lean over on top of me breathing hard; we are both sweating although the room is quite cool. Your smell is a total turn on. The mixing of your sweat with the aroma of your now satisfied pussy is scintillating. Your neck is a beautiful pink color and your mouth seems dry. You rise up to your knees and raise yourself off of my now moist shorts. The first thing I notice is the incredible heat that has now left my now begging penis. I want it back so bad. Please? Please? My eyes beg you, yet I do not say a word, afraid I will be forced to leave. I hate your rules.

Kneeling, above me, you giggle as you show me your now soaked panties. Your panties have lowered enough to reveal the top of your bush. They are so wet now that I can see your bush and sweet pussy through your panties, quite clearly. You are my ultimate fantasy – times a million.

You lift your panties to hide your bush when you notice they have hiked down and then you notice something and your eyes are now staring at my crotch. When you were gyrating and rocking on my prick so wildly during your orgasm my cock escaped from the prison of my shorts.

When I notice what happened I move to pull them back over my exposed member but you command me to stop, I look up and you have a hungry, horny, excited look in your eyes.

You instantly move back over me, so fast it almost scares me. Lowering one hand into your panties you are opening your pussy lips as your other hand instantly starts feeling and touching the mushroom head on my shaft that you seem to love so much.

You lift up my penis as is if you are going to let me enter you, but you still have your panties on. You lower yourself onto me with a grunt and my mushroom head enters into you, pushing your panties in with it. I can't believe it, the head of my cock is now in you, surrounded by your panties and it feels incredible.

You gyrate around on the head of my cock for awhile and then it happens. Your rules state that I will only get what you allow – Did you just say what I thought you did? You have been breathing heavy and it was hard to tell but I thought you just moaned something, said something in a moan, asked me to do something to you in whisper. It was something I have been hoping for, dreaming for, lusting for.

Say it again! And again! Please tell me – What did you just say?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Stranger on a Train

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 153 milliseconds