• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • White Whore Wife is Blackmailed Ch. 04

White Whore Wife is Blackmailed Ch. 04

Valerie sat in the shade of a tree, shielding her back from the glare of the sun. Still totally naked of course as she was allowed no clothes, her cunt and ass throbbed after the fucking she had received. Lamenting the loss of her hair she touched we're it used to be.

Sadness filled her heart, her brother in law finding out about her! And her wimp husband agreeing with all he had planned for her. In fact she felt betrayed if hubby had fucked her properly she would never had strayed, vanilla sex was not what Valerie wanted.

She had lost her home and children to end up in a place like this where she was treated like nothing more than fuck meat.

Yes she did enjoy the black cocks that took her regularly but felt it did no one any harm, just a bit of fun Valerie thought.

How she wished for her old life back even if hubby beat her for cheating, better than this.

All the time Valerie sat there people both male and female looked at her with disgust, some said obscene things to her but thankfully most just looked but walked straight by.

It was then she heard the voice of her Mistress. "Here MZ73 here little piggy," Valerie crawled as fast as she could towards the sound of her Mistress.

Approaching a large thatched house she saw her Mistress sitting surrounded by men. "There she is" she said, "to me piggy let me check your back.

Valerie crawled to her Mistresses feet were she stopped. Still seated her Mistress said "closer piggy" then opened her legs giving Valerie the sight of her bald open black cunt with a gorgeous red slit showing, Valerie salivated and Mistress saw this.

"Like what you see piggy," her Mistress asked.

"Yes Mistress I like it a lot," Valerie replied (daring to say otherwise).

"And why is that piggy thought you liked cocks," you're not lesbian are you, her Mistress questioned.

Valerie knew her Mistress had set out to humiliate her.

"No Mistress I'm not lesbian," Valerie said in a quiet voice.

"So little bi piggy why are you salivating at my cunt tell me, or is it because it's black.

"Yes Mistress it's because it's black," Valerie answered.

"So we have here black adoration have we piggy. Let everyone here know. Shout it out white piggy (how Valerie hated that name) then I will open my legs and let you lick your Mistress cunt."

"Oh yes Mistress thank you, may I rise to my knees," Valerie dared to ask, "You may piggy" came the reply.

"Sirs and Misses this girl adores blacks whatever sex shape or size. Please forgive us for the wrongs we have done to you in the past."

Mistress opened her legs wide. "Well said piggy in you get. Now I see why you only like black cock in you, is this a form of reparation?"

"Yes Mistress for what little I know of this," Valerie replied.

"Then let me explain piggy, reparation is a "get out" by white people in monetary terms for the wrongs they did to us.

Even though you raped us, beat us, sold us like animals, and treated us like trash. But we don't want your money what we want is to treat you like trash, beat you, rape you and as you now see, sell you like animals. Debase the white race that is our thoughts."

"Yes Mistress thank you for telling me." Valerie realized how far her Mistress hatred of white people was.

"Now little piggy tell me do you have a daughter. What would you say if she were to fuck black cock, would we have the right to own her as well would that be OK to you?" Her Mistress asked laughing.

"Mistress if my daughter prefers black cock to white then of course, but owning her I'm not sure. Mistress I do feel sorry for the wrongs done to you but surly there is a better way."

Valerie felt her Mistresses finger's dig into her back "Name and address of your child piggy we shall see."

"But Mistress she is only 11," Valerie dared to say.

"And how old do you think black children were owned from, let me tell you from fucking birth piggy answered that," she shouted out.

"Sorry Mistress but I can't," Valerie replied.

"Geo come here fuck this white trash in her ass till I cum on her piggy white face make sure to push that face right in," her Mistress demanded.

For once even though Valerie was taking black cock and licking black cunt, tears ran from her face thinking of the future of her only daughter and it was all due to her cheating. God she hated her brother in law.

"Oh you crying little piggy," she heard her Mistress say. "Get used to it it's your entire fault this is your life now." Valerie cried even more.

It seemed a long time till Mistress emptied her cunt into Valerie's mouth a mixture of cum and pee.

"Good piggy," she heard her say. That back does need attention though get someone to rub some oil or cum in. "Yes Mistress thank you," Valerie replied.

Valerie turned to see men standing with erect cocks jerking to what they just witnessed.

Wondering if Mistress meant for her to go over to them Valerie stopped for a short while, but as her mind was full of concern about her daughter she carried on crawling.

She returned to the tree she had been sitting under wondering what other humiliation her Mistress was conjuring up.

It was then she saw one of the men who had fucked her the day previous, he approached her stood over her so she could see the extent of damage that had been done to his cock.

Look at this bitch he said all this for fucking white trash, it might not be able to fuck white cunts for a while but I have a lot of friends willing to gang fuck you from another tribe who don't give a fuck for your Mistress better keep on eye open cunt.

"But Sir," Valerie tried to say. "I didn't name you or point you out please you have to believe me."

"Believe you cunt I don't give a dam as he started choking her, just know this you white cunt, trash you have to pay and pay in mind what has been done to me. Because will be done to you, only worse and if you ever tell your Mistress your life will be over."

He tightened his grip round Valerie's throat till she could not breathe dug his thumb nail into her nipple till blood started to flow. "You think this is pain cunt we aint even started." She was then flung to the floor Valerie clutched her neck trying to breathe gasping for air as he pissed in her mouth. "Keep an eye out cunt we won't be long believe me," he said

Valerie under the tree she sought for shelter found herself retching up pee and saliva. Hating her brother in law more and more, for forcing her into this.

Valerie was scared her wide open eyes showed this, when would this ever end.

Valerie slept very little that night, deciding against going back to the "sty" as Mistress called it, as she knew they would look for her there.

Instead she sought cover in a thicket of trees hoping they wouldn't find her. Hearing a noise she turned and was met by a wooden club aimed at her head.

She woke to find herself tied by four ropes, hung up with arms and legs spread wide. With two men pissing in her face.

Looking down and around she did not recognize were she was, all she saw were men with whips and women with what looked like clumps of weeds.

Stood In the center the man from earlier. "See cunt we found you," he said.

"Now we hear you felt for us blacks in the old days. Well now you gonna know and from first hand feel what it felt like to be a black. When white massers beat and raped us, believe me you won't be walking or crawling back, you will be carried back like the white pig you are.

Valerie then heard a thwack and felt this horrible stinging on her ass, she looked to see at least a dozen women hitting her with the weeds they carried, now knowing they were some form of stinging nettle but much worse. Soon her body was bright red, tiny white blebs appeared on her body all the time the women were chanting themselves into hysteria.

PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS NOOOOOOOOOOO... OOOOOOOOOOOOO Valerie cried out as some were forced into her open cunt and ass. Oh how she begged but still they carried on. Unable to touch herself to try and ease the pain, she bucked and weaved as much as the ropes would allow, until at last she was drained and just hung there accepting it.

She saw the man before her he said, "Beating, whipping, then fucking cunt and we will carry on fucking you after you have passed out. All here both sexes will please themselves on you before you are taken back. Just remember, you don't know who did this to you. Know what it's like to be black."

It was then Valerie saw and felt the first of many cruel men whipping her body with what looked like vicious barred whips. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO she cried out as the cruel whips hit her. Each whip stroke left marks on her body soon her body was covered in marks. Tits, back, ass, legs, even her cunt. Her body soon took on a look that only her tormentors admired then one vicious whip to her cunt, NOOOOOOOOOO... OOOOOOO NOOO NO, NO, NO, she couldn't believe it, she was actually Cumming as they hit her. She sobbed.

This carried on until she felt blood flowing from her body she was just a piece of meat hung up for their pleasure if this was being black she didn't want it.

In a daze she felt herself being cut down and laid out, looking up she saw all looking back down on her. Then she felt that familiar stab in her cunt as the first of many started fucking her.

Valerie surrendered she had no fight left, she let them do unspeakable things to her; she was there's to do with as they pleased, Valerie prayed to pass out.

Soon she felt her body being abused cocks in her cunt fucking her. In her mouth taking both cum and pee, nipples being pulled to the limit then twisted, god how she suffered. Screams and shouts of all the people using her was the last thing Valerie heard before she passed out.

Valerie could tell it was daylight as the sun beat down on her, but it was so hard to see. She raised her hands to her eyes to find them covered in cum my god what had they done to her last night.

She tried to move but was in so much pain she stopped even trying. Every inch of her body ached. She looked down to her body and was shocked, what she saw bore no resemblance to the body she knew, this a bloated mess of flesh covered in whip marks dried blood and god those blebs still hurt.

It was then she heard "PIGGY" her Mistress was calling. Valerie tried to move but could only drag her body along inch by inch until she finally reached her Mistress.

"What the fuck do you look like;" she said "Is this your idea of fun you fucking whore.

"No Mistress," Valerie said.

"Explain yourself my piggy," her Mistress demanded.

"Mistress when I woke this morning I found myself like this I have no idea what happened."

Her Mistress kicked her in the mouth. "Fuck of pig you expect me to believe that you go to sleep and wake like this and youuuuuuuuuuuu don't know what happened get fucking real.

"No Mistress I was knocked unconscious," Valerie pleaded.

"And you don't know who did this then."

"No Mistress no, you have to believe me." (Valerie feared for her life!)

Her Mistress walked away to one of the many med standing about saying something to him, he scurried away.

"Beside me MZ piggy on those knees," her Mistress said.

Valerie dutifully obliged. A short time later she saw the three men her Mistress had punished approach all knelt before her.

"Look at those faces MZ73 tell me if you recognize anyone concerning last night."

Valerie looked up saw the stare in one man's eyes.

"Mistress I only know these men from the fucking I received from them on my first day here." Valerie said.

"You sure her Mistress asked," "yes Mistress I am," Came the reply.

"Dismissed," her Mistress said. The men walked away one smiling.

"Ohh get away from me MZ73 you even smell like a pig you disgust me get yourself cleaned up. It will be a while until I get to decorate that body of yours but breed you I will MZ73.

"Yes Mistress," Valerie said.

"But know this MZ73 the litters you produce will be taken from you as soon as you deliver. These will be sold of course to people who can afford them. You see MZ73 your nothing more than a breeding machine.

"Yes Mistress," Valerie said with a lump in her throat.

"Ziad my love she heard her Mistress say," "The breeding stool please. MZ73 is going to be bred, gather the men around."

To be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • White Whore Wife is Blackmailed Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 685 milliseconds