• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Elizabeth's Story Ch. 02

Elizabeth's Story Ch. 02

12

I remained in the shower for an extended period of time, trying to deal with the conflict that was overwhelming me. I could not quite get my mind around what had just occurred; and what I had done.

I had just masturbated my younger brother to orgasm. And the excitement and thrill of seeing my first penis erupt with ropes of translucent semen shooting inches into the air before coming to rest upon my arm, legs and shirt was simply too much. With only the pressure of me squeezing my thighs together as my brother ejaculated, I too climaxed. It was the most profoundly erotic moment of my young life.

But now I was feeling pangs of remorse.

In a moment of weakness, I had crossed a line that our society has deemed un-crossable. I had violated one of the most fundamental taboos that exist; a taboo that has existed since biblical time.

I was ashamed, and guilt ridden; at the same time I was excited and confused. I did not fully understand my reaction to the events of an hour ago; but the image of Gary's magnificent erect cock as it erupted with the remarkable spewing of semen was profoundly stimulating to me. Even now, awash with guilt and shame, I could not deny that by simply recalling these events, I grew aroused almost instantly.

To say I was conflicted does no justice to the inner turmoil I was experiencing. Part of me wanted to recoil and pretend my wicked behavior this morning never occurred; and part of me wanted to see and touch that marvelous erection again.

I exited the shower, dried and quickly dressed in gym shorts and an athletic top. I did not want to face Gary, or anyone else right then; I needed time alone.

There is one activity of total solitude which allows me to search my most inner thoughts: running.

I donned my running shoes, and exited the house, grabbing an apple as I started my run. It was 3.4 miles from my front door to the closest Starbuck's, and I headed that direction at a furious pace. I was perspiring lightly when I arrived at the coffee shop about 30 minutes after leaving my house.

I ordered a 'venti coffee', doctored it of my liking, and sat in one of the overstuffed chairs in the corner. As I sat there, sipping my coffee, I replayed the events of that morning.

Yes, I was ashamed; and yet my vagina was lubricating as I recalled what I had done. I wanted to garner some genuine regret, and contrition; but I could not deny that I was aroused by the thought of Gary's erection, his ejaculation under my manual stimulation. My own surprising climax as my brother shot his semen all over was undeniable proof of the magnitude of my arousal at the sight and touch of my brother's rigid cock. And now, the memory was indelibly etched in my mind.

The events of this morning had been more than a physical or sexual experimentation for me; it was a significant emotional event. The intimacy that Gary and I shared this morning, which led to powerful orgasms for both of us, had resulted in a very real emotional connection from my perspective. I had no idea what Gary was feeling at this moment.

As I sat there, sipping my coffee, I feared that I was about to learn a valuable lesson in the difference between how men and women view intimacy. On some level, I knew that often times men can be intimate without an emotional connection. Men are capable of 'sport humping' or, to be more crude, 'sport fucking'. Women on the other hand have a tendency to tie deep emotional connections to real intimacy.

And as absurd as it now sounds, the physical exchange that Gary and I shared this morning had touched me more deeply than a simply being physical release. I was now emotionally attached to my brother in a way that certainly was not normal, and arguably not healthy.

I needed to find and confront Gary to determine his state of mind.

I took a convoluted way home. I needed time to think about what I wanted to say to my younger brother about our encounter this morning. My best guess is I made the return trip 5 or 6 miles long, and took a little better than an hour to complete the run. It was approaching noon when I arrived home, sweating heavily and having run some of the anxiety out of my body. But I was no closer to understanding my feelings or knowing what I should do next than when I left.

Mom was sitting at the kitchen table sipping coffee and nursing her daily hangover. If she stayed true to form, she would start drinking sometime in the early afternoon, be drunk before dinner and be asleep by 8 or 9 p.m. tonight. I felt badly for her, wished I knew how to help her, but I realized I had nothing to offer her. Hopefully, some day she would pull herself out of the alcoholic abyss she occupied, but that would depend on her, not me. Right now, I had my own issues to deal with.

I looked for Gary, but could not find him. I was not sure what I would say, if anything, when I found him; but I knew we needed to talk. He was not home.

"Where is Gary?" I asked mom.

"I don't know. He set out of here like a bat on fire about an hour ago. He did not say where he was heading, or when he'd be back. He really doesn't talk to me much anyway. I guess it is just the stage he is going through." Mom continued, almost talking to herself. "I am glad you and I still communicate well."

I thought to myself how silly the last statement sounded. Mom & I had not really talked since Dad died. But I did not see any reason to correct her illusion that we were still communicating and talking.

Gary's absence caused my anxiety level to jump. My mind raced with all kinds of scenarios about what he was feeling and thinking, and what he was doing right now. It was concerned that he might be sharing the details of this morning with one or more of his friends. That thought scared me beyond belief.

I tried to focus on a book I was reading, but mostly just sat there, staring at the pages without reading them, reliving the events of the morning, and working various scenarios about the future in my head. The daydreams both scared and excited me. Try as I might, I could not purge the vivid images from my brain, and my body reacted to the memories; I was wet and aroused, and ashamed that I was.

I decided to abandon this effort and watch some TV. It was mid-afternoon, and Mom was just now starting her ritual of orange juice and vodka.

I occupied myself for several hours, waiting for Gary to return, and avoiding Mom. I was getting increasingly pissed that Gary had abandoned me this way. Why wasn't he as anxious as I was to discuss this? Why wasn't he as concerned with my mental and emotional state. It was one of my earliest lessons that men are insensitive bastards; and we really should not expect them to act any better than they do.

I finally approached Mom, and offered to make pasta for dinner. Mom was very happy to abdicate dinner responsibility to me. She was not drunk yet, but she was 'on her way', so to speak. It was after five o'clock when Gary came bounding in, acting like he hadn't a care in the world; acting as if everything was normal. In the context of the inner turmoil I was dealing with, his carefree attitude really irritated me.

I ignored him to show if my displeasure, but I am not sure he even noticed. We ate dinner. Mom complimented me on the pasta and garlic bread; Gary grunted agreement that it was good. After dinner, Mom retired to the family room with her drink. Gary escaped upstairs and I rinsed the dished and stacked the dishwasher.

As I was finishing clearing the table, Mom returned to mix another strong drink. I knew she would be overtaken by an alcohol induce slumber before too long.

As I contemplated this morning's events I convinced myself that what Gary & I did was wrong, and it needed to stop. As appealing, exciting and enjoyable as this morning was, continuing a relationship with my brother violated every rule in our society.

I freely admit, there was a part of me that wanted this torrid relationship to continue. Mixed with the shame and deep embarrassment of my sin, was the excitement of the memory of masturbating my brother to orgasm, and climaxing myself while I did it. Part of me wanted to experience that again and again. But I knew it was wrong, and I committed to telling Gary we needed to prevent a recurrence. I was deeply conflicted.

I was still wearing my running clothes, and I had not bathed since my run earlier in the day, so I decided on taking a shower for the second time today. I decided to clean up before discussing my thoughts with Gary. I also was considering not discussing this tonight but delaying the 'talk' until tomorrow.

I guess I was still weighing options and had not really 'committed' to anything quite yet.

I went into the bathroom Gary and I shared. It connected both our bedrooms so you could mover direct from Gary's room to mine without entering the hallway if you went through the bathroom.

As I undressed, I studied myself in the mirror. I looked good. My breasts were firm, and my nipples were prominent, and erect. My areolas were bright pink and flawless.

I was developing a nice firm butt that in conjunction with my long legs, completed a very nice, athletic figure. I was proud of my physical development, and, despite knowing our physical relationship should stop, I really felt that Gary should appreciate how good his sister really looked. After all, I had responded very much to his naked form, I felt a bit insulted that he did not seem to recognize what an attractive woman I was becoming.

I turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature. Our shower had a hand held 'shower-pic massager' that hung from the wall. I turned to dial to pulsating massage, and the water pulsed against my breasts and a shoulders. It felt wonderful. I turned and allowed the pulsating jets to massage my neck and shoulders.

After only a few minutes, I heard the bathroom door open and close, and my pulse quickened as I stood motionless, listening intently to determine if anyone had entered the room. I heard the unmistakable sound of movement, and my heart pounded even more furiously in my chest.

I felt an anxious ache in my stomach as I said simply, "Gary?" without looking outside the shower curtain.

"Yeah, Liz, it's me." Gary paused and I waited silently for him to continue. I knew I should ask him to leave, but something stopped me. I just could not direct him to exit the steamy bathroom at that moment; I just could not utter those words. "I just wanted to check on you and see how you are doing?"

"I am fine, I guess." There was a quiver in my voice that revealed my nervousness. "I am a little freaked about this morning is all. I can't believe we did that."

"It was pretty incredible, and freaky." Gary agreed. Then he slowly pulled to shower curtain back slightly, and peered in at me. He was wearing a pair of sweatpants and tee shirt. The tee shirt highlighted his strong chest and arms. He was well on his way to becoming a very attractive man with an excellent physique.

I stood there, in all my glorious nakedness, "Gary, we can't be doing this. This is not right. You are my brother." But I made no attempt to cover myself, or to close the shower curtain. I continued, "This morning was a mistake; a mistake we cannot repeat."

Gary said nothing. He just stood there gazing at me in admiration. I could actually feel his eyes scanning my naked form. I shut my eyes and let him look. "Gary, you shouldn't be in here with me." This was as close to asking him to leave as I could muster. But I did not want him to leave. I wanted him to look at me, I wanted him to see me with the same admiration and lust that I looked at him this morning.

I turned to face him, allowing the water to strike my breast and abdomen and run across my pelvis as he stared. My nipples were firmly erect, as was my clitoris. I stood there, eyes closed, relishing exposing myself to my brother in this shameless manner.

My face burned red with excitement, but I did not turn away.

"Damn, Liz, you are beautiful. You are smoking hot." Gary said with the proper appreciation in his voice. His reaction, his validation was precisely what I was seeking, what I needed.

"Gary, you shouldn't be looking at your sister like this." I admonished weakly, but did nothing to stop this visual exchange. I was growing increasing aroused under his gaze. I am ashamed to admit it, but I wanted my brother to look at me lustfully.

I glanced at the front of his sweatpants, and I could plainly see his erection growing before my eyes. His penis was making a large tent out of the flannel material, pulling it taught as his rising erection strained against the confines of his sweatpants. I could see it pulse and grow as we talked, and as his eyes devoured my naked body. It pleased me greatly that he was aroused by the sight of me. His physical reaction, his growing erection fueled my own arousal.

I realize now that my hope of avoiding a repeat of the morning's inappropriate contact was rapidly evaporating as I allowed Gary to look at my naked body and we both grew aroused in the process.

Gary then reached over and took the shower massager from its hanger on the wall, and directed it at my chest. I stepped forward slightly. I know I should have stopped this while I still had some ability to do so; but I could not seem to resist this carnal temptation. The warm pulsating jets bounced off my erect nipples and breasts.

Painfully slowly, in a teasing manner, Gary began lowering the pulsating jet down, slowly bringing it across my abdomen, and then lower still to my blond pubic hair. My pubic hair was quite light and sparse, giving it a translucent appearance. In fact, my hair is so fine that when I am in the shower the water almost makes me appear to be 'shaven' down there.

God, I was aroused. When the jet reached my clitoris, I shuttered and moaned before pulling away. "Oh shit, Gary. That is too intense!"

"Spread your legs slightly for me." Gary instructed as he lowered the jet again, this time he was edging the pulsating handle and jets between my legs to jet up against my vaginal opening and clitoris.

"Gary, I can't do that. We can't be doing this." I protested, but as I made my protest, I did precisely what Gary asked, I opened my legs and allowed him to hold the handle between my thighs, jetting up at my aroused clitoris. I did not want him to stop or to leave. I needed this emotional contact.

Momentarily, Gary dropped the handle of the water massager, leaving it dangling from the wall temporarily; and quickly stripped off his shirt, and sweatpants, before climbing in the shower with me naked.

He did not even lock the bathroom door; however, with mom in a drunken stupor, we were not likely to be interrupted.

Gary's muscular shoulders and chest, and his tight abdomen framed his erection nicely. His cock was standing erect, straight up as he entered the shower. It swayed invitingly as he stepped into the shower with me.

My head was spinning with excitement, fear and arousal. Nothing I had experienced leading up to this moment had prepared me for the wicked excitement I was experiencing as I stood naked in the shower with my brother. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest as I tried to process all that was happening.

Gary grabbed the shower massager handle again, and gently wedged it between my thighs.

Spreading my legs slightly to allow him to place the pulsating handle between them, I felt a bit unsteady on my feet in the slippery tub. I grabbed the shower curtain in one hand and balanced myself against the shower wall with the other as I allowed the jet to stimulate me in a manner that I could not have imagined moments before.

"Oh shit, Gary, ...so intense...", I was having difficulty speaking as the water stimulated me. I pulled back again from the intensity of the jets on my clitoris.

Gary stepped forward a bit to move the jet closer to its targets. "Don't move away. Stand still." Gary was not making a request, he was giving an order. His dominant approach only added to my excitement, and his dominant approach seemed to absolve me of my culpability slightly. He was my younger brother, but he was giving me orders and I was complying. I reasoned that I was slightly less guilty if I was not actually initiating any of this myself.

"Oh, Jesus Gary, I don't know if I can take this. It is too much." I moaned, squatting down and spreading my legs wider against the powerful pulsating jet.

"Don't move. Let the water work." Gary commanded with an authority that I had not heard before.

I wanted to pull away, to give my very sensitive clitoris a moment's break from the intense pulsating jet; however, something deep inside my core wanted to comply with Gary's instructions. As I squatted further to open myself up for the jet to work its magic. I could feel the beginning of a climax starting to build. I was afraid I would topple over as I rocked my hips back and forth, involuntarily, against the steady stream of stimulation. I reached out with both hands to steady myself on Gary's shoulders.

With my hands on Gary's shoulders my breasts were stretched upward slightly. Gary slowly reached over and took my right breast into his left hand, and gently tugged at the rigidly firm nipple.

Using Gary to steady myself, I felt more confident in squatting more deeply, opening myself up more fully to the pressure of the jet on my erect clitoris. In this position, the water was pulsing against my clitoris and jetting up inside my vagina.

"Oh God, Gary. You are going to make me cum." I rocked back and forth, trying to increase the stimulation as my orgasm approached. Gary's penis was fully erect now. The head of it was sticking straight up towards the ceiling.

Water was splashing in all directions as it struck my vulva and clitoris. Gary released my breast and placed his hand on the small of my back, and pulled me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder. My breasts were now pressed firmly into his chest.

As my orgasm got closer, I began humping shamelessly against the water stream, squatting deeper.

I started to rock my hips in a humping manner. I wanted to press myself into his erection, but the handle of the water massager prevented me from contacting his hard penis. I was making sounds that I did not recognize. I knew that a climax was imminent.

As the first wave of my orgasm rocked my core, I surprised myself as well as shocked Gary. In a moment of shear passion and emotional release, I leaned in and kissed Gary, deeply. Parting his lips and forcing my tongue into my brother's open mouth. I moaned loudly into his mouth as I sucked his tongue into mine.

It may be difficult to comprehend, but this act, French kissing my brother, probing his mouth with my tongue was even more intimate, more sensual than the hand job I had given him earlier.

His tongue pushed back and entered my open mouth, as we kissed deeply and passionately, like lovers. Our tongues played tag, chasing each other from my mouth to his as I continued to climax from the intense water jet teasing my erect clitoris.

I humped forward again, trying to grind against his erection as the water continued to drive me to orgasm, but again, my need to contact against his penis was thwarted. The handle of the shower massager prevented me from being able to directly contact his rigid erection with my vulva.

Nonetheless, I climaxed, with a powerful orgasm that weakened my knees and made me dizzy. The sounds I made as I came were incomprehensible moans and grunts, but there was no doubt in Gary's mind that his sister was having an incredibly powerful orgasm. And he was the cause.

Any thought that this morning's misstep would be a one time event, from which Gary and I might retreat was forever lost. Gary and I were now lovers, deeply passionate lovers, in addition to being siblings.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Elizabeth's Story Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds