• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Emily and Hayden Ch. 02

Emily and Hayden Ch. 02

This is the next chapter in my story. For full context, please read my first story, entitled Emily and Hayden (although this chapter stands on it's own for the most part).

http://www.literotica.com/s/emily-and-hayden

Please rate and comment! :3

***

Emily awoke slowly to Hayden watching her. He was still holding her as he had before she'd fallen asleep a few hours before.

His eyes were so beautiful, his face so close, that Emily blushed all the way down her neck. Hayden just smiled and kissed her forehead. One of his arms was wrapped around her, and she felt his other hand slowly travel down her body, leaving trails of tingly heat, to her crotch, and gently dipped a finger inside her, just slightly.

She whimpered. "It hurts..."

"Poor thing." He slowly massaged her pussy with the tip of his finger. It hurt a bit, but made her feel better, too.

Hayden asked, "Is it just sore, or do you feel like there's a tear?"

Emily struggled to pull her thoughts and words together, as she was still very sleepy. "Mmmm... just sore, I think...that feels good though."

After a few seconds, he pulled out and rubbed her thighs. "You'll hurt for a little while, but it won't last long. Until then, there are plenty of other things I can do to your cute little body." He moved his hand up and lightly tickled her sides and tummy, and she giggled and squirmed.

"Like what?"

"That's for later. Just relax now." He leaned in and kissed her neck up and down, avoiding the spot where he had drawn blood an hour earlier.

"Hayden?.."

"Yes, Emily?"

She blushed again- darn it, she thought, why do I always do that?!- and turned away. He grasped her chin gently and made her face him. "What is it?" he said.

"I just... I... you're so nice to me, even when you scare me or hurt me. I like how you make me feel..."

He pulled her closer, and she nuzzled her face against his shoulder. "You are very special to me."

Emily just could not bring herself to look up at him. She felt happy hearing his words, but couldn't bring herself to completely believe him, despite the warmth in her chest that his words brought. "Thank you," she whispered, her voice faltering slightly. She was starting to cry, and she wasn't sure why. She did know that she felt TOO happy, as if she was in a dream that could at any time end and leave her feeling cold, empty and scared.

Hayden didn't seem put off by her crying or her doubts. "I mean it, little one. You are a very special girl," He said, petting her.

After a few moments of light crying, she felt better, but for several minutes afterward, Hayden just kept touching, stroking her. She noticed that he didn't rush her to say that she felt better or to stop crying, as others had done to her before. He was patient, as he always was with her. And she wanted to thank him for it, but she doubted that she could phrase her words right.

There was another feeling, rising to the surface now that she could not identify. She looked up at him. Impulsively, she asked "May... I... call you Master?"

He broke their embrace, grabbed her wrists, rolled on top of her, and pinned her arms above her head. He looked her in her eyes. "Now why do you want to call me that?"

"Um... I... I really don't know."

Hayden leaned down and kissed her mouth softly. Thoughtfully, he said, "You have been more submissive today than I thought you were capable of. I may have been wrong about you."

"What do you mean?"

He let her go, and the sudden absence of his touch bothered her. "We can discuss that later. But from now on, you are to refer to me as Master, or Sir, in this apartment." He got out of bed, walked to her side, and picked her up like he had just before he had fucked her, and she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Understand?"

"Um...." Her voice dropped to an embarrassed whisper. "Yes, Master... thank you."

"Good girl." He headed out his bedroom door, Emily in his arms.

"Where are we going...Sir?..." She felt anxious and confused about his previous comment.

"We're going to take a shower."

They were in the hall now. "I... I should get home, though, I think."

Hayden's voice lowered slightly, and his grip around her tightened. "You're not going anywhere. Once we get in there, you're going to be a good little slut and suck my cock."

Emily breathed in sharply. He was frightening her a little. But she liked it- or at least she thought she did. And of course she loved the way he was holding her.

She knew nothing of oral sex, and she felt that she was not ready for this next step. But she also desperately wanted to please him, even if it hurt or humiliated her. She needed his approval. And if he thought she was ready...

"Y-yes Sir. I'll do whatever you want..."

***

Hayden brought Emily into his dimly lit bathroom and put her down, standing up, in the middle of the tub. He pointed the shower head against the wall and turned it on, but not at full force. She felt almost-hot water splash against her back.

He stepped into the shower and closed the curtain. He tilted his head slightly, watching her shivering, goose-bumped body and her obvious anxiety. His face took on an expression of desire that made Emily's heart skip in excitement. He pointed the water closer to them and leaned forward to give her a kiss on her forehead, whispering "Relax, my little whore. I know I've put you through a lot today. I'll do most of the work this first time."

"Master, will it... hurt a lot? What if I can't do it right? What if I disappoint you?"

Hayden kissed her lips, running his hands up and down her sides, comforting yet erotic. "It won't hurt more than you can handle, and you could not possibly disappoint me, my slut."

Suddenly he shoved her against the wall, reminding her just how sore her body was. He kissed her hard this time, relentlessly, forcing his tongue into her mouth. He squeezed her neck, her breasts, her ass, every part of her that he could reach, and it was painful. He only stopped squeezing to spank her, never moving his mouth from hers. Emily gasped, and yelped loudly, which only made him hit her harder. She tried to stay silent and kiss him back, but he was too fast and intense, and all she could do was give in to him.

Emily felt him grip her wet hair and push her down until she was kneeling. His hard cock was right in her face, and she was shocked by how it looked, its bulging veins and the already dripping precum.

She looked down. I can't do this, I can't, she thought. But then he lifted up her chin, and he was smiling, the same smile he gave her whenever she was nervous about playing guitar in front of him, and whenever she made a mistake and felt stupid. She smiled back at him. She trusted him.

Hayden held her hair with both hands now. "Open your mouth." His voice was husky and filled with lust, but kind.

She obeyed, and he slowly filled her small mouth with his cock, She could taste his precum, salty and a little creamy. Just as she was about to gag, before he touched the back of her mouth, he stopped. "Suck. Now."

Emily started to suck, not very hard, but consistently. She tried to lick his cock at the same time, although it was difficult to maneuver her tongue around him.

"Good girl, good whore."

He began to fuck her mouth gently, holding her by her hair and moving her head in rhythm to his slow thrusts. He never hit the back of her mouth, so less than half of his cock was in, but he didn't seem to mind.

Emily was a little overwhelmed at first, but then began to understand the movements. She started to bob her head up and down on Hayden's cock, making little noises of pure pleasure. He loosened his grip on her hair and let her move on her own, and began to groan in a low tone, which excited her further. He took one of her hands, which was on his side, and placed it on the base of his cock. She stroked and rubbed it, hoping that was what he wanted.

She felt him throbbing in her mouth as he growled, "That's it... you're a fast learner, aren't you? Do you want me to cum in your mouth, little cock-sucker?"

With her mouth still full of his cock, she managed an "Mm!" She pulled away and exclaimed "Yes, Sir!"

Hayden pushed the shower head away from them, then gripped Emily's hair tighter and forced her back onto his cock, still gentle, but firm. She felt him thrust a little faster three or four times. With a deep growl, he filled her mouth with hot, sticky semen. It overflowed and spilled out her mouth, dripping down her chin. As she attempted to swallow it all, he pulled out. His penis was covered in his semen and he ordered her "Clean it off."

She licked at his cock eagerly, letting out soft moans, until she'd gotten every drop. He then used his cock to wipe off what had dripped to her chin, and she cleaned that up as well.

Breathing heavily, they both took a few minutes to regain their energy. Hayden petted Emily and washed her face, and she nuzzled against him, occasionally giving his cock shy little kisses and licks. Then, he helped her to her feet- supporting her, as her legs were weak. He reached between her legs and pressed two fingers against her dripping pussy. Hayden smiled in approval and tickled her swollen clit, the only part of that area that didn't feel too sore to be stimulated. She moaned happily, looking up at him, hopeful that she would get a chance to orgasm.

"What do you need from me right now?" He leaned down to lick her hard nipples and began massaging her clitoris.

"Oh!" Emily trembled from the sudden sensations that sent a warmth through her. Combined with the heat of the shower, it was almost unbearable. "Please... make me cum?"

Hayden smacked her thigh. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

"Uh! Um.... Sir, please may I cum?!"

He rubbed her clit a little harder, in small circles, but excruciatingly slow. She started to grind against his fingers, but he shoved her back. "Did I give you permission to do that, bitch?"

"Oh god, Master, please, please..." She felt as if she would burst into tears if he didn't giver her a release.

"Don't fucking move."

Emily tried her best to stay still for him, but her body shook, and she could barely stand..

Hayden sped up his pace, rubbing hard in a circular motion and occasionally scratching at her clit, eliciting small screams from deep within her. He moved his other hand to her breast, squeezing it gently, and he kissed her hard. Emily came, right then, moaning nonstop into his mouth as he attacked her clit with his fingers and pinched at her nipple with his other hand. She couldn't stand still anymore and began grinding and humping his hand, but he allowed it this time.

He pulled back from the kiss, and tugged at her earlobe with his teeth. "Oh, baby girl, you are so fucking beautiful," he whispered hoarsely into her ear. Emily felt her body start to go weak just then, and if Hayden hadn't caught her she would have fallen.

"Easy, now. I want you to sit down, alright? And I'll clean you up."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you..." She murmured, lightheaded and still on a high from the orgasm.

Hayden helped her sit down on the floor of the tub. He turned off the shower head and began to fill up the tub. Opening the curtain, he stepped out and quickly dried himself off. "I'll be right back, little one," he said, his attitude was calm and paternal.

Emily nodded wearily. "OK, Master."

She began to relax in the tub, and she spread her legs as much as the tub allowed. Suddenly she gasped. "Master!" she called.

She heard his swift steps in the hallway. He appeared at the door in his jeans, but shirtless. She exclaimed, "Master... my... I'm bleeding!"

He looked as if he was hiding a smile. "It's alright, sweetheart." He took a cloth from a shelf by the sink, came over to her and sat on the edge of the tub, facing her. He gently cleaned the insides of her thighs and just outside her cunt, where a little dried blood still remained despite the water.

"You bled a little when I fucked you, because I broke your hymen; that's normal, and it won't harm you at all."

"But it hurts more now too."

"That's because you were trying to fuck my hand, like the naughty little girl you are. You're just a little extra sore. I should have stopped you, but you were just so cute." He stopped cleaning her to kiss her cheek.

Emily sighed and then smiled slightly. Of course that's all it was. How could she have not realized it? "Now I feel stupid. I'm sorry... Sir."

He went back to cleaning her, moving on to her tummy and sides. "Don't ever apologize for not knowing something. You are just innocent. I think it's endearing."

"Thank you, Master." Emily kissed him along his jawline, enjoying the feel of his stubble against her lips, and she hoped he liked the way her lips felt on his skin. "You make me feel so good. And not just when you make me cum. I like it even more when you let me make you cum, and when you hold me, and..." her voice drifted off. She felt vaguely embarrassed- again.

Hayden was silent for a moment. "I'm very lucky to have met you," he said finally. He sat her up a bit and put some shampoo in her hair, and massaged it into her scalp. He finished washing her hair in silence, and as he rinsed it, he continued. "You are so sweet and eager to please. I knew that before today, but still, I expected some resistance, or defiance, or at least more reluctance, especially considering how little I told you of my plans for you." It seemed that he had to say, but he stopped there.

Emily flushed with pride, but worry still lingered in the back of her mind. She thought back to her obvious displays of fear and crying that day. True, it had been their first day like this together, but over the time they had gotten to know each other more closely in the past few weeks, she had almost cried a few times while telling him about her family, her feelings, and even once when she had not practiced the lesson he had given her that week. It had always bothered her how hard it was to hide her emotions from Hayden, especially since he could always tell what she was feeling.

"Aren't I.. too emotional? Doesn't it annoy you?"

"I'm glad you feel comfortable enough with me to share your emotions. And I enjoy your emotions. They never annoy me."

She glanced down at her sudsy lap. "That's not possible!"

"Don't argue with your Master," he said. His voice was harsh, but when she looked up, he was smiling at her.

She grinned back, finally feeling her doubts dissolve. "Yes, Sir."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Emily and Hayden Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 529 milliseconds