• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • I Had It Coming Ch. 01

I Had It Coming Ch. 01

I was a big fat tease. Not just figuratively, but literally. I was a big and fat white girl, and I loved to tease men online. I would go on the internet, starting at a very early age, and tease men, telling them my fantasies, all about my body and what I liked done to it... but I would never meet anyone. Not until I met the man who would later become my husband, that is.

I'm a good girl, a church mouse, and I have only a few good friends who are the world to me. What they never knew about me, though, is that I had this fantasy for the longest time for someone to talk to me online, find out my darkest desires and fantasies, locate me in real life and force me to live them out!

One afternoon, as I walked out of a convenience store in my neighborhood, I held the door open for someone I thought was going to walk inside. Instead, the man handed me a small piece of paper and walked away. I let the door go, and stared at the paper.

...Hello Crystal - get in my truck or I'll go rape one or two of your friends here in town instead...

I looked up to see where he'd gone, and a red truck pulled up right in front of me. I hesitated for a moment, feeling my legs turning to jelly under me, then reached out and opened the passenger door. I hefted myself up into the seat and made sure my sundress was all inside before shutting the door behind me.

The man in the driver's seat didn't even look over or say anything, he just started driving. I stared at him, taking in the details in case I had to describe him to police later. He was average height and appearance, with short dark hair and a few days growth of stubble on his face and neck. He seemed to be in his forties, and wore a red tee shirt, blue jeans and a pair of sunglasses.

After he'd driven a few miles, he smiled a little.

"Crystal... you are twenty-six years old, born in February of 1988. You are unhappily married. You sing at your church here in town, you enjoy reading, fashion, blogging, and playing with your size 46H tits whenever nobody is looking, while you fantasize about the most vile and slutty things," he said.

"...yes?" I said, unsure what kind of response he expected from me.

He reached a hand over and rubbed his hand across one of my breasts, "these are mine now, bitch," he said and squeezed it hard. I winced and looked out my window for the rest of the ride.

The truck pulled off the road and onto a long driveway, I'd been in this neighborhood before, but had never paid attention to it. The house we pulled up to was pretty far away from the other houses, and secluded behind trees.

"Come on in, and don't bother to try running, I'd just catch you, fatty." He slapped my belly and laughed as he got out of the truck. I could feel my face going beet red from embarrassment and fear. I had fantasized about all of this, but right now, I had no idea if he was intending to let me go when he was done with me or whether he was a crazy person who would take off my limbs... I stared at the sky and the trees on my way inside as if it would be the last time I saw the outside world.

He held the door for me and pushed me off balance as I stepped across the threshold. I yelled out as I caught myself just before falling over.

"Clumsy slut," he laughed. He pointed across the room to an open door. I walked over to the door and looked in at a reasonably sized bedroom. It was a bit dark, but I could see a full size bed, a table with a few things on it and in the opposite corner there was a tripod with what I assumed was a video camera on top.

"Go on," he pushed me in and closed the door behind us.

"Take your clothes off, piggy," he commanded. He walked over to the table and picked up a digital camera.

I started to lift my black dress up, but he told me to go slowly. I understood that he wanted to get pictures of me removing my own clothes, so I paused with the dress half up so he could get a shot of that, then paused with it over my head, exposing my huge, white belly. I let the dress drop to the floor. Next, I lifted my black sports bra, exposing one breast at a time, then pulled it all the way over my head, dropping it on top of the dress. I started pulling down my tight black leggings, and paused as I took them down.

"No panties, Crystal. You slut."

I kicked my leggings aside and crossed my arms in front of my chest, squeezing my breasts together and hiding them.

"Put your arms down! I know you, you're not modest, you fatass."

I put my arms down at my sides, allowing my breasts to lay down on my belly. After taking a few more pictures, he set his camera down on a table and came back over to me. He ran his hands down the length of my tits, squeezing and feeling their weight, pinching at my nipples and making them hard. He pinches and pulls down on them repeatedly, one at a time, as if he were milking them.

"Moo, you fucking cow."

I cringed and pulled back away from him. He reached forward and slapped my face hard. I cried out.

"Hold still," he said, and I did so as he started the same motion, "Moo, cow."

"Moo," I said quietly, looking down and to the left, ashamed.

"Louder, like you mean it, cow."

"Moo. Moooo..."

"Good cow, are you getting wet being milked like a cow, you little slut?" he asked.

I couldn't deny it, "Yes," I whispered. Having someone play with my nipples is the fastest way to get me turned on, so I couldn't help it. He reached down and smacked my big white belly while his hand travelled to my pussy.

"Hairy... nice." He smacked a tit as he turned around to go mess with the camera on the tripod in the corner of the room, then to rummage through a bag of things on the table.

He came back over to me with a pink ball gag and wrapped the strap around my head, fastening it in back with the ball snug between my teeth. I heard a snip behind my head and my long, dark blonde hair fell out of the bun it'd been in all day. I shook it out and could feel it brushing my lower back.

He removed my glasses and told me to lay down on the bed, so I sat down and lay on my side.

"On your back, like a good pig."

I adjusted, again using my arms to support and cover my large, soft breasts. He came over from his bag of toys and grabbed one of my wrists. He slipped rope around it and tied it tightly to the metal headboard. He went to the other side of the bed and pulled my other wrist up, which allowed both of my breasts to spread out to either side of my chest. This wrist was tied up faster thanks to his practice.

It was beginning to sink in just how helpless I was, arms tied and face gagged. My heart began to pound heavily in my chest.

The man didn't seem to care. He was tying a rope around my right knee and pulling it up to tie at the same corner as my right wrist, and he did the same with my left leg. Then he tied more rope around my ankles, and fastened the ends of those ropes to each other on the underside of the bed, forcing my calves apart. He stood up and walked to the other side of the room and picked up his camera again, and snapped a few pictures from different angles.

He came over and started using his fingers, sliding them up and down my exposed slit, and rubbing around my clit. He took a few closeups of my pussy as well.

"I need to make sure you're a very wet little piggy," he slid his middle finger inside my pussy and wiggled it around, "Such a tight hole you have... need to fix that!" He took his hand off my cunt and walked over to the door of the bedroom.

"Wait here," he said, chuckling as he walked out and closed the door behind him.

My bound wrists and hands were already beginning to tingle and go numb, and my shoulders were aching from being stretched. Swallowing around the rubber ball gag he'd buckled into my mouth was more difficult than I'd expected. I struggled against my restraints, but he'd made sure I wouldn't be able to move much for whatever else he had planned.

...to be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • I Had It Coming Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 421 milliseconds