• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Villa Pt. 01

The Villa Pt. 01

123

Stepping off the plane into the warm evening air of Majorca I felt that the holiday had really begun, rainy & cold England was a long way away and the only thing I had to worry about over the next couple of weeks was where the next cold beer was coming from. This would probably be the last time I went to the villa with Mum and Dad, we'd rented the same place every year since I was a kid. After graduating from University it was probably time for me to strike out on my own, but if my parents wanted to treat me to one last free holiday in the sun I wasn't going to stop them.

We made our way along the winding coastal road in the hire car, the villa was on the quieter, less touristy side of the island. Mum & Dad had taught me that there was no point going on holiday just to be surrounded by other Brits eating a full English breakfast at a bar full of the kind of people we'd flown away from anyway, they wanted a more traditional experience and always got it in the sleepy seaside village we called home every Summer.

Parking up in the village square a familiar ritual began, Dad headed off to meet the letting agent to get our keys to the villa, Mum went to the little market to grab some beers and breakfast, and I got a couple of takeout pizzas for our dinner. After the flight and drive we were never in the mood to cook or go to a restaurant, and anyway, who doesn't love pizza?

The villa was a couple of minutes drive out of the village, as we pulled up everything looked the same as we had left it last year. My parents couldn't afford to buy a second home in the sun, but this sure felt like it. After Dad opened the door Mum barged past him and ran straight to the toilet, frankly, I was surprised that she'd lasted this long without making us stop on the drive from the airport. I was left to carry in the luggage whilst Dad hunted down the plates and glasses for our dinner.

"Why do they have to move everything around? What was wrong before?" Dad didn't really like change, I suppose that's why we've been coming to the same place every year, but we all loved it here and looked forward to the trip every year, and with there being an unspoken agreement that this would be the last time I'd join my parents it felt even more special than usual.

Mum walked into the kitchen and found the plates immediately, "a woman knows" she said, giving me a quick wink. We sat on the sofa and watched Spanish TV whilst eating our pizza (how a Sicilian ended up opening a pizza parlour in a small village on the 'wrong' side of Majorca I don't know, but I'm glad he did), we could barely understand the show, but it was good to have a bit and noise and we all enjoyed making fun of the adverts, as I'm sure the Spaniards do with our ads in the UK.

After dinner I headed out onto the terrace overlooking the sea, it was pitch black out but I could hear the waves lapping against the shore down the hill, it was only a short walk down to the beach and I knew I'd be spending plenty of time there trying and failing to surf over the next couple of weeks. I also knew I'd be spending a decent amount of time checking out the local talent, it was a quiet beach mostly visited by locals and the occasional tourist doing a day trip around the island, but the local girls were pretty liberal and often went topless.

I'd packed the long lens for my camera knowing that I'd have a decent view of the beach from the wide balcony in front of the bedrooms and could get some great shots of women on the beach without there being a chance of getting spotted. Sure, it was a bit perverted, but I'm a bit of a voyeur like that and it wouldn't harm anyone.

It dawned on me that it was a bit sad that I was so looking forward to spying on these women and jerking off to their picture when I was on holiday, but I'd never been a hit with girls in school and then at University. They took no interest in me, I told myself and others that I was just focused on getting good grades but I think everyone knew that was a cover, I was just clueless when it came to women, great at being a friend, but awkward and tongue tied when it came to anything more than that. So that's how I found myself as a 21-year old virgin who had managed to graduate from university (where everyone gets laid) having just drunkenly kissed a couple of girls. I halfheartedly told myself I might have a holiday fling, but knew it wasn't going to happen.

I flicked off the outdoor light and pool illuminations (I never understood why the villa had a pool when it was barely 100 yards from the sea, but Mum liked to go in there when she didn't feel like getting all sandy and salty) and headed indoors to find Mum and Dad cuddled up on the sofa watching a Spanish gameshow on which all the women were wearing bikinis, Dad looked over and said "see Steve, these guys know how to make a TV show!" I had to agree with him. It was lovely to see them so happy and content together, I know that not many families stay together these days and I had certainly come to appreciate them more when I was away from home studying, I guess it's true that absence does make the heart grow fonder.

All the traveling had caught up with me and I was feeling tired, I said goodnight to my parents and headed up the stairs to my room, dragging my case behind me, flopped down on my bed (one of the benefits of being an only child was not having to share a room with a brother or sister on holiday, I enjoyed the freedom and tended to sleep naked, especially in this heat) and fell into a deep sleep.

I awoke to sunshine streaming in through big window that opened onto the balcony, I must have forgotten to close the blinds last night. I drearily looked at my phone and it said 8am, hardly a long lie in for the start of a holiday but when I'm up I'm up so I decided I might as well be the first up and get breakfast sorted for us all. I got out of bed and stood at the window looking out to sea, it was beautiful, I understood why Dad wanted to come back year after year. I opened the window to step out onto the balcony and suddenly became aware of my nakedness. The villa and it's terrace were secluded and out of view from the beach but if a morning dog walker was looking straight up they'd have seen more than they expected in the form of a stark naked untanned Englishman.

I grabbed a pair of shorts out of my case and went out again. It was at this point I realised I wasn't the first up, Mum was already downstairs sat by the pool reading a book, probably some trash that she'd picked up at the airport. Looking through the window into my parents bedroom on the other side of the balcony I could see that Dad was still dead to the world, and fair enough, I'd have been tired after having to drive in a foreign country on the wrong side of the road at night after a long flight.

I turned my attention back to Mum, I was about to yell good morning when I realised she had no idea I was up on the balcony. My voyeuristic side took over and I decided to just enjoy watching her. My lack of skills with women had led me to have some pretty messed up feelings about my own mother, she was the only woman who loved me no matter what and my perverted mind had twisted that into making her a fantasy woman since I had hit puberty.

I'd often masturbated thinking about her and whilst she dressed quite conservatively at home I still found her attractive and savoured every hint of cleavage or glimpse of leg that I caught, sometimes she'd exercise in Lycra at home and I'd have to leave the room to make sure she didn't catch me staring. I went snooping in my parents bedroom at home years ago and found some skimpy lingerie buried deep in a drawer so I was sure that Mum has a wild side that I'd never seen before.

She was reclined on a sun lounger next to the pool, book in one hand and a glass of orange juice in the other. Her one-piece swimsuit wasn't exactly sexy, but it was more of her than I'd seen for a long time and certainly showed off her curves. By no means did she had the body of a model, at almost 50 she was starting to show signs of her age but I still liked it, you could tell that she was a woman, flared hips, a bit of a tummy and lovely large round breasts with a bit of sag to them (38DD, an excellent bit of information gathered from a snooping mission to Mum's underwear drawer).

I blame my mother for my obsession with MILF porn, I've spent many nights frantically beating my meat to mature women riding young studs on porn sites, wishing I could find an older woman for myself, even if the one I really wanted lived in the same house. After drinking in the view for a few minutes I headed downstairs and got myself some cereal and juice before heading out onto the terrace to join Mum, remembering to put on my sunglasses first so I could get a good look at her without being caught.

"Morning Steve, I thought I'd have had at least another hour of peace before you and Chris got up."

"I know, but you know me, when I'm up..."

"You're up." She finished my sentence for me.

"I'm sure I'll be able to have a good lie in tomorrow, I don't want to be getting up early, I'm here to relax."

"Me too, but I liked the idea of sitting out and looking at the sea with my book, it really is lovely, I can never get over this view."

I thought the same thing as I stood over Mum with my breakfast, and made a mental note to try and grab some pictures of her with my camera if I got the chance.

Mum and I lay out in the sun waiting for Dad to make an appearance and not long after 9am we heard him coming down the stairs, he was refreshed and had an air about him that we didn't see often at home, it's a lot easier to be happy with life when the sun is shining and you eat your cereal looking out over a blue sea. We decided that a beach trip was a good way to ease into the holiday, nothing too strenuous for day one. With the beach so close to the villa we didn't really feel the need to traipse down laden with bags and gear, if we wanted something we'd just go back to the villa and get it.

I hired a surfboard for a couple of hours from a small ramshackle hut on the beach, there were a lot of great surfers out in the water making it look effortless, but I was struggling and after an hour or so and gave the board back, "try again tomorrow, you never know what will happen" said the shack owner, a man that had clearly spent his life on the beach and had leathery tanned skin. I told him I'd see him tomorrow and that he'd see me riding the waves one day.

Returning to our spot on the sand Dad was gone and Mum was face down in the sand reading her book, her swimsuit had been rolled down from her shoulders exposing half her milky white back, us Brits always stick out on the first day of our holidays compared to the well-tanned locals.

"Where's Dad?" I asked.

"He's wandering along the beach to get us some drinks and sandwiches for lunch, should be back soon." If Dad was anything like me his journey along the beach would be slowed by gawking at all the local hotties going topless, as they lounged on the sand, it was like a different world from home, you see more skin in five minutes than in a decade at home.

"Any chance you could put some lotion on me Steve? I'd get your Dad to do it but I'll be burned by the time he gets back." This was was a mix of exciting and terrifying, I was being invited to touch my mother (sure, just her back, but it all counts), the woman who I had been lusting after this morning, but at the same time I was worried about the effect it would have on me, especially considering all the breasts on display on the beach had already got me feeling horny.

"Sure Mum" I said, nervously, and she handed me the bottle of sun tan lotion. I lathered up my hands and gingerly covered her shoulders and back, it wasn't nearly as bad as I'd expected, my dick hadn't reacted at all and I'd worked it all in to her back.

"You couldn't do the backs of my legs too could you darling?"

"Of course!" I blurted out, possibly a bit too enthusiastically. I worked my way up and down each leg making sure to cover everywhere.

"Could you go a bit higher sweetie, and make sure you really rub it in."

I had avoided near her ass in case she had thought it was a bit too close for mother and son, but as she was asking for it I took the initiative and worked the creamy white liquid up to the crease where each leg met the ass cheek. It was fantasy time and my body knew it, thankfully there was no one around us to see the growing tent in my shorts and Mum showed no signs of moving from her face down position. I went from rubbing in the lotion to more of a massaging motion, she didn't tell me to stop so I continued, slowly getting more and more adventurous with my fingers edging towards her inner thigh.

"Oooh, I could just go to sleep here, that was lovely, thanks for doing the lotion, and a bit of a massage as a bonus!"

"Anytime, Mum."

I took that as a sign that it was time for me to stop and begrudgingly took my hands off her and flipped myself over so I too was face down in the sand, not because I wanted a tan, but because I needed to hide the erection that was straining at the mesh liner of my shorts. I tried to calm myself down after getting more physical contact with a woman than I had for a long time, I didn't care that it was my mother, it was progress!

Dad returned a from the village a few minutes later with a bag of sandwiches and drinks. The sandwiches were always made with chewy bread that took ages to eat, but it was a change of pace from England and they always made them fresh at the counter. We all lay there enjoying doing nothing for a while, I had positioned myself at Mum's side so I could steal glances at her whenever I wanted, knowing that my leering would be unseen behind my dark sunglasses. Every time she shifted and changed position I'd hoped for the top of her one-piece to accidentally fall down but I had no luck. We decided to spend a couple more hours lounging on the beach before heading to a larger town to do the week's shopping and fill the cupboards.

The huge supermarket on the edge of town had everything you could need, even stuff from home since there were so many Brits on the island, but we were here for the authentic experience and avoided the British aisle as best we could, after picking up a box of tea bags, of course. There was also a clothing section in the supermarket, pretty cheap stuff but it certainly did the job, Dad rolled his eyes at me as he saw Mum wander off towards the ladies section "there goes the budget, son!" He laughed, Mum was always careful with money and rarely treated herself, so he didn't mind at all and we continued working our around the shop working out just how daring we were going to be with the local cuisine.

When Mum returned my heart skipped a beat when I saw she had a bikini in each hand, "Chris, which one?" she asked, "aren't they a bit skimpy for you love, and how much are they?"

A small, embarassed smile came across her face, "only eight euros each, and well, y'know, when in Rome and all that, I'd like to get home and have a tan to show off." Dad looked at her for a couple of seconds and took both the bikinis out of her hands and put them in the shopping trolley. "See, that's why I love you!" Mum said as we made our way to the checkout.

I was trying to not show my excitement at this, I'd been enjoying Mum enough wearing her one-piece and now she was going to be wearing bikinis. I couldn't wait until we hit the beach tomorrow, this vacation was looking like it would be the best yet!

The night passed quietly with Mum making dinner for us before we watched a few DVDs in the lounge. For some reason the property owners didn't want to get foreign TV in the villa but were more than happy to provide a large library of movies, it didn't quite add up to me, but it's not like I was here to watch TV and I had my laptop if I wanted to see what was happening in the world. After a few beers and a glass of wine I decided to head to bed, I masturbated imagining what Mum would look like in a bikini knowing it wouldn't be long until I saw the real thing.

Once again I awoke to the sun streaming through the blinds, it was nice to be woken by the sun instead of a jarring alarm clock. Looking at my phone it was pretty early, hardly a surprise that I'd worken up now as I hadn't been burning the midnight oil last night. I got up and slipped on a pair of shorts and walked to the large sliding window leading onto the balcony. Mum was down on the terrace on the sun lounger reading her book just like yesterday morning, except this time she was wearing the purple bikini from the supermarket. A small gasp escaped from my mouth but it was not loud, and would have been covered by the noise of the waves hitting the beach had the sound reached Mum anyway.

Slowly and quietly I slid open the window and moved out onto the balcony, I'd never seen this much of my mother, I tried to drink in the incredible view and immediately felt my dick getting hard in my shorts. Her body sloped away from me as she was pointed towards the sea with her back to the villa, I gazed down upon her large milky-white breasts cupped in the purple triangles of fabric with a valley of cleavage running between them, the lack of sag was noticeable, there was a bit of droop but there had certainly been much worse on the beach yesterday from women that looked younger than Mum.

Her belly was smaller than I had been expecting too, I guess Dad hadn't been kidding about the amount of time she had spent at the pool when I was at Uni, she was never going to have a six pack but she was surprisingly lean with not much roundness to her belly at all. Her hips flared out the way a true MILFs should, nice and wide. The bikini bottoms were a wide triangle on the front with thick string tied in bows on the sides connecting the front and back.

I stepped back into the safety of my own room so that Mum didn't catch me ogling her from above, or worse, that Dad caught me on the balcony. Once I'd closed the sliding window I waited a few seconds to see if she heard anything and lowered my shorts to around my ankles. Grasping my shaft I slowly started pumping at my hard cock, my eyes never leaving my mother's body as she lay out in the sun innocently reading her book. If only she knew what was happening just a few metres away from her in her son's bedroom.

My fist was moving rapidly now, stroking in a steady rhythm as I felt the tension building in my balls. Mum put down her book and changed the sun lounger's position so she was laid out completely flat on her back to enjoy the morning sun on her pale skin. Lying back her breasts had drifted apart a bit and were now a bit on each side of her chest but still large and firm enough to be mostly pointing towards the sky. My examination of her body didn't continue for much longer as my orgasm began, my legs immediately turning to jelly as cum sprayed onto the window and began to make it's way down to the floor. I fell backwards onto the bed still jerking at my cock as my hot semen dribbled out in my post-orgasmic glow.

A couple of minutes later once I'd got my breath back and calmed I realised I'd better clean up the window and grabbed some toilet roll from the bathroom, and started to rub the sticky streaks from the window, there was something especially sordid about looking at my mother through a window that was criss-crossed with my own jizz.

With the window as clean as it was going to be I moved onto the next stage of my devious morning activities; photography. Seeing Mum in the flesh was great, but what about the rest of the year? I knew that her image was seared on my mind but there's nothing like a picture to jog your memory. I got my camera out and quickly snapped half a dozen shots, some full body and some zooming in on her lovely big tits.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Villa Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds