• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Handyman's Memoir Ch. 05

A Handyman's Memoir Ch. 05

The following week the phone rang and it was Christine. I was delighted to hear her voice, as I had been thinking about her quite a bit. She asked me about my schedule, and said since Lake Placid is over three hours away I was welcome to stay in their guest cottage while I worked. It sounded like a great set-up to me, as it would definitely save me time and money. We agreed to meet there the following Monday to go over some projects she wanted to have done. She thought it would be best if I could be there for the whole week, so I rearranged some other appointments and cleared my schedule.

I drove up in beautiful sunshine and found the place without too much trouble. To say it was impressive would be an understatement. It was a beautiful old Tudor style lodge, with a huge wrap around porch and spectacular mountain views. Off to the side, almost swallowed up by large hemlock trees, was a carriage house style garage with guest quarters above. There was a silver Mercedes SL convertible in the driveway, and Christine walked down the wide steps off the porch as I got out of my truck.

"Steve," she said, "I'm so glad you found me. Were the directions okay?"

"Perfect," I said. "So this is this place. I love it!"

"Unfortunately we don't use it much," she said with a sad smile. "I absolutely love it here but my husband's just so busy. We get up here to ski a few times in the winter but that's about it. I should just come up on my own more often, but it's a pretty lonely old place when I'm by myself."

"Yeah, I can see why you'd feel that way," I said. "It's pretty secluded here."

"We've got over 900 acres, so there's nobody around for miles. That's what I love about it though. I'm a very private person. You'll see more of it later, maybe we'll go for a hike this evening after dinner."

She smiled, a happier smile this time, and I suddenly realized she was planning on spending the night.

"Grab your things and I'll show you your quarters," she said, and she turned and walked towards the carriage house.

She had a wonderful wiggle in her walk that I had a hard time looking away from, but I forced myself and grabbed my duffel bag. I still didn't know what the arrangement was for the week, so I broached that subject as I entered the guest house.

"Is you husband here with you?" I asked.

"Oh God no," she said. "He'd never tear himself away from his work to come up here during the week. No, I'm afraid it's just going to be you and me, if that's all right with you. I told him I'd be back Friday evening for a cocktail party he wants to drag me to. I swear he just wants to have me around to show off as some kind of trophy wife or something. It's hilarious when you consider my age."

She emphasized the words 'my age,' and looked somewhat deflated.

"Do you know you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen?" I said, looking her square in the eye.

"Oh Steve," she said, her eyes getting misty, "I wish I was younger and had met you under different circumstances. I could fall for you so easily."

She sniffled, wiped away a small tear, and I kissed her on the forehead and held her in my arms. After a few moments she gave me a peck on the cheek and straightened herself up.

"Come on, let me show you the old place," she said.

Christine's mood improved dramatically as she showed me around. The main house was spectacular. It was a real work of art as far as craftsmanship goes, and she was very proud to show it off to me, especially as she knew I could appreciate all the nice woodworking details. As we walked around she showed me a few projects she wanted me to do, but it really didn't amount to much.

"You know," I said, "I'm only seeing about four or five hours of work here. I'll be done with that tomorrow."

"Good," she said, "I was hoping it would work out that way. Then we can enjoy the rest of the week without anything to do." She paused a moment an added, "Is that too presumptuous of me? We can leave when you finish tomorrow if you'd rather."

"Are you kidding? You couldn't drag me away," I said, looking deep into her eyes. Her face was glowing, and her smile lovely. I took her hand and we went out onto a balcony overlooking a vast wild valley, with a range of mountains off in the distance.

We spent the rest of the day setting up outdoor furniture and opening curtains and windows, bringing the old place back to life. Eventually we made our way to the third floor. I thought it was just going to be an attic space, but when Christine started to open up the shutters I realized it was a wonderful sleeping porch, screened-in around almost the entire perimeter, with large roof overhangs to keep it dry in the rain.

"This is my favorite place in the whole world," she said. "My husband hates it, thinks it's too primitive."

"I can see why you love it," I said. "It's fantastic. And look at that view!"

"I was hoping you could help me bring one of the big king sized beds up here," she said, "I've always wanted to sleep up here, but never have. Maybe you could work on it while I make dinner?"

Christine helped me drag up the mattress and box spring, I assembled everything and cleaned up the room while she cooked, and then we had a nice dinner on a patio outside the kitchen. I had gotten pretty sweaty and dirty getting the sleeping porch cleaned and set-up, and Christine suggested I take a shower while she cleaned up the kitchen.

"I'll meet you upstairs in a little while," she said. "Shall we say eight o'clock?"

"Eight o'clock," I said with a hopeful smile, and I walked across the driveway to the guest house, a spring in my step as I anticipated what the night might bring. I put my things away and got organized and cleaned up. I put on a halfway decent looking linen shirt and a clean pair of jeans. At eight o'clock I walked back over to the main house.

Daylight was fading as I ascended the dimly lit staircase. When I reached the third floor the sight that greeted me was better than any dream I'd ever had. The glow of twilight on the mountains outside the big screened windows perfectly balanced the light of about thirty candles scattered around the room, and there, in the center of it all, was Christine. She was lying on her side on the bed, propped up on one elbow, looking absolutely exquisite in a tiny black lace bra, stringy little black lace panties, and a black lace garter belt with dark silk stockings.

"I'm so glad you're here," she said, smiling a sexy smile.

"My God, you look incredible!" I said as I walked slowly toward the bed, wanting to take in every bit of the scene.

"Thank you sweetheart, but you look over dressed."

She swung her lovely legs over the side of the bed, reached up and unbuttoned my shirt, and ran her hands over my chest.

"You're such a beautiful man," she said softly.

She unbuttoned my jeans and slowly pulled them down my legs, taking my boxer shorts with them. My cock sprang free and her hands wrapped around my thighs, pulling me toward her as she took my length into her hungry mouth. I wasn't sure if she enjoyed fellatio—our encounter in the shower was strictly handjob—but it was clear now that she did. My cock grew to its full size in her mouth, and she swallowed me deep. She pulled away with a slight gag and caught her breath.

"Oh baby, I've been thinking about doing that all week," she said, and then she engulfed me again. And again. And again.

I was thrusting slowly into her mouth and the sensations were exquisite. Her extraordinary beauty and the romance of the surroundings was too much for me. I felt an orgasm welling up and she squeezed me against her as I came deep in her mouth, my hands gently caressing the back of her head. It was an incredibly deep and sensual orgasm.

"Oh god I love that!" she said after my cock slipped from her mouth. Her voice was huskier than before, and from the fiery look in her eyes I could tell her animalistic side had been awakened.

In a flash I stripped off my shoes and jeans and pushed her down onto the bed, my mouth ending up on her belly button, my hands on her big beautiful lace covered breasts. I kissed my way up her belly, unfastened the front clasp on her bra and went ravenous on her tits. The animal in me had been released too, and I wanted every inch of her. She had the most perfect nipples I've ever seen—large, dark and very hard. I sucked one in my mouth and it was clear they were extremely sensitive. She arched her back and I alternated my mouth from one to the other, delighting in the taste, the texture, and her response. She was into it so much I think I could have brought her to an orgasm with my mouth on her tits alone, but I was dying to taste the rest of her. I stood for a moment, untied her little stringy panties, and gazed upon her lying there in nothing but a garter belt and stockings in the candle light. She was shear perfection in my eyes that night.

"What are you waiting for?" she said sternly, with a wicked smile.

I slid my hands up her body until I had a tit in each one, and lowered my head between her legs. As soon as my mouth touched the moist pink flesh her back arched high off the bed.

"Oh yeah!" she exclaimed in a loud breathy whisper.

She was spread eagled on her back, her arms over her head, moaning and writhing as my tongue danced across her clit. A beautiful orgasm built very quickly within her.

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried in that new husky voice as her legs flew up into the air and her back arched high again. Her legs came down and she squeezed my head vice-like between them as her body convulsed over and over. A deep grunt emanated from her core that seemed to go on forever, and then, after some stuttering, trembling moans, she went limp.

I pulled myself up on top of her, lifted her head in my hands and kissed her. It was a long, soulful, passionate kiss.

"I've never felt anything like that before," she whispered in my ear. "Thank you . . . thank you . . ."

We laid together in the flickering candle light, listening to the quiet sounds of a summer night in the forest. It made me feel like I was back in the golden age of cinema, in a safari tent in Africa with Elizabeth Taylor. After a while Christine started very gently rubbing my cock, and it didn't take long to get the full eight inches standing up, which delighted her.

"God that's a beautiful thing," she said quietly. "I want you to fuck me now. Take me from behind," she said in a breathy voice.

I rolled her over and lifted her ass until she was on her knees, with her shoulders on the satiny bed sheets and her back arched like a super-model. I moved around behind her and planted my face in her ass, licking all around her asshole with my tongue.

"Oh you dirty boy!" she cried. "That feels so good!"

I tongue fucked her pussy as deep and as long as I could. She was loving it, but I was ready for more. My rock hard cock was in my hand and I plunged it into her soaking wet pussy, all the way to the hilt. She cried out some unintelligible gibberish, and we began our first fuck together. Her pussy felt incredible on my cock, like we were made for each other. I usually can last a long while if I've already cum once, but that night was different. The sensations I felt were flat out incredible, and I could tell she was feeling it too. After a few minutes I could feel my orgasm building, so I reached around her body to get my fingers on her clit.

Her head shot up off the bed and she screamed, "YYYEEESSSS! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME YOU BEAUTIFUL FUCKING MAN!"

We were pounding into each other like there was no tomorrow, and when I knew she was on the verge I yelled, "Come for me baby!", and we both came simultaneously with a grinding, animalistic fervor. It was amazing. Nothing short of awesome. We were both sweaty and slippery, and we collapsed in each others arms again, gasping for breath.

"You have no idea...what that meant to me," she said quietly after gathering her wits.

I pulled a blanket up over us and we slowly drifted off to sleep in each others arms. I woke about a half-hour later, startled by an owl in a tree outside the window. The night air had a chill to it, so I got up and threw another blanket over the bed, blew out the candles, and climbed back in. As my eyes adjusted to the moonlit darkness, I was able to admire Christine's beauty yet again, and I thought about how different our lives were. I didn't have much money, but I was sexually fulfilled and had lot's of fun with my friends and lovers. Christine's life was just the opposite. It's funny how life plays out for different people. At that moment I wanted nothing more than to make her as happy as I could. I looked at her in the near darkness and was glad she was mine, even if it was just for a few days.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Handyman's Memoir Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds