• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Elizabeth's Story Ch. 04

Elizabeth's Story Ch. 04

By the time I left the shower and dried, Gary had already disappeared downstairs. I brushed my teeth and flossed, trying to rid myself of the feeling that Gary's semen was detectable on my breath. I felt I was being irrational, paranoid in fact; but I could not help fearing that somehow my sin could be detected, discovered.

I really did not want to talk much about what had just happened, so I was slightly relieved that Gary was not lurking about. I suspected he needed some distance too. I believed we were both afraid to try to talk about it, fearful that if we looked at this too closely, one of us would decide we needed to stop, retreat, and atone for our sins, etc.

I put on my normal sleeping attire: a tee shirt over my panties, and donned my robe as I typically would. However, this was only 9:00 p.m. on Saturday night. It was far too early to go to bed. I went downstairs to watch some TV.

Mom was still awake, but not quite alert. She seemed surprised to see me in my robe. "Are you staying in tonight?"

"Yeah, I am pretty tired. I have a lot of homework too." I tried to avoid any doing anything that would raise any suspicion on her part. Today's events needed to remain just between Gary and me; no one else ever need know about any of this, I reasoned.

Gary was already in the TV room, also dressed for an evening in. He was wearing a pair of sweats that he had cut into shorts and a tee shirt. If I had thought about it, I would have realized that having Gary and I both dressed for bed at 9 p.m. on a Saturday night would raise some suspicions from Mom; but obviously, I was not thinking too clearly today; far from it.

"So both of you staying in tonight?" Mom shouted from one room to another at Gary.

"Yeah, I just don't feel like going out tonight." He replied.

"Are you two feeling sick? This isn't like either of you."

I jumped in, "We're fine, just tired. Going to take the night off."

Mom looked skeptical, but said nothing more as she finished another vodka and orange en route to her nightly stupor. Mom sat with us for 15 minutes or so before retiring to her bedroom with her next drink.

Gary and I watched TV, mostly in silence for the next hour or so. He was lying on the couch; I was sitting in the recliner. I was tempted to join him on the couch and cuddle a bit, but I knew that was a bad idea. We did not need to move our intimacy into the living area where we could easily be discovered. It was unlikely that Mom would come out of her room again tonight, but it could happen. No, I needed to remain in the recliner away from this temptation on the couch.

I decided to retire about 11:00 p.m. I stood up and gave Gary a kiss on the forehead before heading upstairs. "Good night Gary."

"Liz, thank you for today. It was wonderful," Gary said as I started to leave the room. "I love you; you know that, right?"

"Yes, I know you do. And I love you too. We should not have let today happen; but we did. I don't know what we should do going forward. It is wrong to continue like we have been. But I do not know if I can stop. I know we should stop; I just don't know if I can." I reflected both to Gary and myself as I stood there.

"Why should we stop? Who are we hurting?" Gary was trying to ward off my thoughts that we needed to end this intimacy.

"I guess we are hurting ourselves," I responded honestly.

"Bull shit," Gary answered with passion. "I have not felt this good about myself since before Dad died. In fact, for the first time in nearly six months I do not want to go out tonight and get stoned or drunk. I wanted to stay in. I really just wanted to be near you."

"Thank you for saying that, but what we did is still wrong."

"How can something that makes me want to quit smoking weed, and stop drinking be wrong? For the first time in 6 months I am thinking about getting my grades up." Gary seemed a little fearful that I was coming to my senses.

"Gary, that is wonderful. I worry about you and where you have been heading lately."

"Liz, I think I can straighten myself up if you help me. But I know I won't do it if you decide to end what we have. I know I will just slide right back down..."

"I understand what you are saying, Gary. But you need to do the right things for you, not because of me. But I do understand." I needed time to think, and I was tired. "I am going to bed. I have not decided to end this. Gary, I don't know if I could stop, even if I tried. I enjoyed today as much as you did. We'll talk more later. Get some sleep yourself. Goodnight."

I went to my room and climbed into bed, my mind racing in all directions. But rather than feeling sexually satisfied by the discoveries I had made today and the orgasms that accompanied those 'discoveries', I was excited and I remained slightly aroused. Yes, I was 'guilt ridden', and I was overcome with shame for having succumbed to the temptation of becoming intimate with my only sibling; but I could not keep my mind from wandering right back to the tremendously excitement of my first ever encounter with a penis. I remained mesmerized by the magnificent way my brother's penis functioned.

I simply could not get the image of Gary's large and rigid erection out of my mind, as I recalled in detail how it looked, or how his semen smelled and tasted when he ejaculated. Yes, those memories had me in a perpetual state of semi-arousal; shame and guilt notwithstanding.

As I lay in my bed, unconsciously, my hand moved to my vagina, gently stroking my clitoris on the outside of my panties. I was not really masturbating. I was just 'saying hello' to myself. I was not touching myself with any intention of achieving an orgasm.

Nonetheless, I recognized that I felt slightly different. I was somewhat aroused even before I started touching myself. My clitoris felt slightly larger, firmer and more pronounced. And it was definitely more sensitive. I brought my hand inside my panties and touched my erect clit directly with my fingers. I made little circles with my middle and index finger on my clit and felt my lubrication dampening my panties as I lay there. It felt good; but still I was not being driven by achieving an orgasm; I was just enjoying the warmth of my arousal and relaxing with the memory of today's discoveries.

In an aroused state, the thoughts of Gary and his wonderful penis were stimulating, and I was not dwelling on the guilt and shame of my inappropriate actions of the day.

Suddenly, without a warning or knock, my bedroom door cracked open. The light from the hallway illuminated my darkened room. "Liz, can I come in?" Gary entered quietly without waiting for an invitation, closing the door behind him. The room was again pitch black.

I quickly withdrew my hand from my damp panties. "Gary, what are you doing?"

"I just want to be with you for a while. I don't want to be alone right now." He said as he sat on my bed.

"We can't be doing this. We are going to get caught." I protested.

"By whom? I can hear Mom snoring downstairs through her bedroom door. She is 'down for the count'. I just want to hold you for a little bit." He laid down next to me on top of the covers.

I knew I should make him leave, but I too wanted to be held right then. I wanted to feel the closeness of another person, someone whom I loved and who loved me. I remained silent; neither agreeing to having him stay nor insisting that he leave.

I rolled over on my side in silence, putting my back to Gary. Gary got up momentarily, and lifted the covers and climbed back in bed under the covers with me, pressing himself against my back as his placed his arm around me. He was in a 'spooning position'. I liked this cuddling position.

It is important for the reader to understand, while there was a very definite 'physical and sexual' component to what Gary and I were experiencing; it was far more than that. There was a deep emotional connection that bound us together. What Gary and I were doing, and had been doing, was every bit as much about emotional need and love as it was raw sexual exchange. I would not have, and could not have, shared these experiences with someone for whom I did not feel a genuine and deep love and trust; and with whom I was not completely confident that they loved me deeply as well. I am not saying what Gary and I did was not wrong, and stupid; it was. I am merely saying that it was not a mistake that was driven solely by physical lust; it was much deeper than that.

He slowly moved his hand up my side, and reached around and cupped my breast. I froze for an instant and allowed him to feel me; he gently caressed my nipple which immediately stood at attention. I felt his penis pulse against my backside, indicating that he was starting to grow erect.

I reached up and tried to remove his hand from my breast. Gary resisted this removal, "I just want to touch you."

I hesitated, holding his hand for several seconds before I releasing him to allow Gary to fondle my left breast unimpeded. His penis was continuing to grow hard against my backside, and he was starting to hump himself against me as he caressed my nipple. I was responding myself. I could feel myself growing wetter, more aroused by the second.

I had had two orgasms with him today already, and yet I was quickly growing aroused again at his touch. This was insanity! I could not begin to understand the sexual energy that was overwhelming me. I typically would masturbate once or twice a week; but now I was still responding despite the fact that I had two orgasms within the past 12 hours or so.

His penis was now very hard and the pressure it was exerting on my bottom through my panties was very distinct. I reached around and felt him through his gym shorts for a moment to see how hard and how large he had become. With my fingers I explored the outline of his erection and could visualize the thickness and length very vividly now. I released him and allowed his to resume humping against me.

Gary released my breast, and started to slowly move his hand down my abdomen, stopping at the waistband of my panties to slide his fingers inside. His fingers moved down past my thin, blonde pubic hair. I am ashamed to admit it, but I wanted him to touch me.

When his fingers found my clitoris, they sent a shudder through my body, and a quiet moan escaped me. I pushed my ass back against Gary's erection as he stimulated my erect clit. He was getting me so very, very hot once again.

I could feel my vagina leaking, and opening up in small little pleasurable spasms.

Gary reached down further between my legs to find the opening of my vagina, inserting the tip of his finger and massaging the very opening, and then returning to my erect clitoris.

"Oh Gary, you are getting me so hot. Damn it, I can't stand this." I panted. I arched my hips back and forth, humping my ass against his cock and my pussy against his exploring fingers. I could feel the lubrication just running out of me.

Gary kissed my neck and ear as he continued to stimulate me, teasing my erect clitoris as he humped on my ass. I still cannot believe how I responded to my brother's touch.

Gary began lowering my panties. I rolled on my back and lifted my hips to assist him in removing the only barrier to full access to my gushing pussy. With me now lying on my back, Gary kissed me deeply as he continued to explore and stimulate my wet vagina. I could feel myself opening up to accept his probing fingers.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and our tongues continued to tease and explore each others' mouth with a passion that only teenagers can fully experience. I moaned in to his open mouth as his tongue penetrated my lips. I arched my hips up in time to the probing fingers that were penetrating my vulva. I was beyond reason, beyond thought. I was consumed by lust.

Gary pulled up my t-shirt, exposing my breasts, and moved his lips down to suck on my erect nipples. I caressed his head as he suckled on my breasts, while he continued to finger me.

Gary then started kissing down my exposed belly, stopping at my naval to kiss and tongue me. Gary climbed between my legs and began kissing lower and lower,. He kissed my vulva gently for several seconds, studying my most private parts; deciding whether to continue and if so, how to continue.

I did not know how to guide him; this was all new to me as well. I reached down and shamelessly pulled my vagina open, exposing my clitoris for his inspection. Gary kissed me right on my little nubbins. As his lips contacted my erect clitoris, and I moaned my approval.

Gary took my moans as approval to proceed, and again, he tested my clitoris with the tip of his tongue. The contact of his tongue on my erect clit sent a shot of pleasure through me, "Oh God, Gary...do that again..." I lifted my ass off the bed to give him better access.

Gary repeated touching my clit with his tongue, only this time, he licked and stimulated me for several seconds before stopping.

"Oh Gary, that's the spot...God that feels good..." I panted with excitement that encouraged him.

Gary began stimulating me with more enthusiasm, encouraged by my reaction. He experimented taking my clit into his mouth and sucking on it, "Oh shit, that is too intense..." I shuddered as he sucked on me. But Gary did not release my swollen clit from his lips; he sucked slightly harder as I shook and quaked under his stimulation.

Gary was teasing and exciting me. I felt like a puppet and Gary was pulling all my strings. He was getting me to react in ways I did not know were possible. And he was loving this control he had over his older sister; making me quiver and react the way I was. And truthfully, I loved it too.

Gary continued to suck and tease my clitoris as he reached under me with his hand and began penetrating my vagina with his fingers. I was so wet, and so open that Gary was able to squeeze two fingers inside me as he stretched my virgin pussy open.

Gary's fingers found a spot on the front wall of my vagina, as he reached up into my uterus. Then he found a spot that caused a reaction, a response, that shocked both of us. It was a place I did not know existed. Later, I learned it was an area that some women refer to as their 'g-spot'. But Gary's massaging of my uterus at this spot caused me to buck and shake uncontrollably.

While keeping his lips locked tightly on my clitoris, and sucking my clit firmly, Gary was massaging my inner walls and driving me to an earth shattering climax. My orgasm came upon me suddenly and violently; and I responded to it more vocally (louder) than I ever intended.

Holding Gary's head in place on my throbbing clit, I bucked my hips as I humped against his invading fingers. I lifted my ass off the bed to push his fingers deeper into me as wave upon wave of pleasure rocked across my frame.

"Oh God...damn, Gary...don't stop..." I moaned and panted; it was closer to a shout than a whisper. Had my mother been awake, I am sure she would have investigated in a panic. Fortunately for both Gary and me, she was asleep in her nightly drunken stupor.

After several waves of my climax rocked me, my clitoris began to be far too sensitive, and I violently and forcefully pushed Gary's head away from my crotch, breaking his suction hold on my clitoris. But he continued to move his fingers inside me, stimulating my uterine wall as I tried to come down from the orgasmic high.

"Oh Gary, you need to stop. You need to let me come down." Gary smiled broadly with a pride I had not seen previously, and slowly withdrew his fingers from inside me.

I lay there panting, my legs still splayed apart, my vagina still experiencing minor spasms in the post-orgasmic moments. I could feel a combination of Gary's saliva and my internal lubrication dripping from my vagina, down the crack of my butt and onto the bed.

As I tried to recover my senses, I watched as Gary stood and stripped in front of me. His huge hard cock seemed to spring forth from his gym shorts as he lowered them. As Gary started to climb between my legs, I suddenly realized that he wanted to enter me with his penis; he wanted to fuck his sister! This I could not allow to happen...this was a line we could not cross...

*****

Coming soon:

Chapter 5 Elizabeth's story

Gary wants to enter me!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Elizabeth's Story Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1016 milliseconds