• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lessons for Katie 06

Lessons for Katie 06

12

This is part 6 in Lessons for Katie. My step daughter Katie and I had just spent another whole night together. Katie took control this time, doing things as she wanted them. My wife was due back the next day from her seminar. My story picks up on that Sunday morning...

"Wake up daddy."

I awoke from my sound sleep to Katie's angelic voice. My eyes flickered open with the first thing I see is my step daughters face above me, her body rising and falling. She smiled, I smiled back.

"I woke up and you were hard. So I thought I'd wake you up nicely."

"Nicely! Good morning baby girl. I don't call this nicely. I'd say this is probably the best way I've ever been woken."

My cock was buried deep inside Katie's pussy as she rocked her hips to and fro. I wasn't completely rigid when I woke up, but I became that way very quickly, once the fogginess of sleep left me and I fully realised how I had been woken.

"I can feel you growing bigger inside me Jai. That feels awesome."

"You should feel it from my side honey. You sleep ok?"

I ran my hands along Katie's thighs then up her sides, pausing at her very ample breasts. My fingers swept softly over the flesh. She smiled and sighed at the same time. She then ran her own hands up her body to meet mine. Our fingers intertwined like ribbons. Her hands held my hands, her groin held my groin, her legs held my legs. It was as if we were one. Not knowing where one of us finished and the other started.

"I slept like a log. I woke up, saw you laying there on your back. You looked so sexy and relaxed. Then I ran my hand over your body and felt you were almost hard and couldn't help myself. I was hoping you wouldn't wake up until I had you inside me. So I was happy when you didn't. Now here we are. God you feel good Jai."

"Well I'm very happy you woke me up like this. Hey your bra and panties are gone."

"They were for last night. I just wanted to feel us skin on skin, so I took them off before I got on you. Now shush and just enjoy."

I smiled and winked back at her. A few more minutes went by of our slow morning love making. Suddenly Katie's grip on my hands tightened, her pace quickened a little and her breathing became shorter. I could tell she was close. The increased speed from Katie gave me the tell-tale twitch in my balls. Katie must have felt it too.

"Cum with me Jai. It'd be a great way to start the day. Cum with me."

Her orgasm hit her, but not strong due to the nature of our love making. It was enough though for her pussy to tighten around my cock and her legs to grip me firmer. Within a few seconds my own grip on her hands tightened as well. I pushed my hips up and released myself inside her. After both of our orgasms started to subside our grip on the others hands relaxed. Katie took her hands from mine and laid her head on my chest, still with me inside her.

Several minutes passed with us staying in that position. My dick had softened enough and fell out of her. Katie sighed.

"What time's mum due home?"

"Around six honey, why?"

"I just wanted to know how much longer I have you to myself, before we have to go back to pretending again. That's all."

"Well we have to tidy up and I need to change these sheets too. It might be a bit hard to explain if I don't. But we've still got hours yet. Come on, I need a shower."

"I love you Jai. It'll be hard to hide that now, especially after this weekend."

"I know honey. But we have to. I love you too. Not like a dad anymore. I mean I actually love you. But we have to hide it, at least for now."

"I know."

With that Katie kissed my neck, sat up and rolled over beside me. We both got up together and headed for the shower.

"You joining me again baby girl?"

"Yeah, but just to have a shower. I just want to be close to you as much as possible before SHE comes home." Emphasising the 'she' referring to her mother.

We showered for around twenty five minutes together. Just like she said, there was no sex that time. I washed Katie from head to toe, even massaging the shampoo and conditioner into her hair for her. It was actually very sensual. Katie returned the favour by washing my body for me. There was extra special attention paid to those parts of our bodies we both desired. It would have been very easy to take things further, but we both restrained ourselves. In the end once we were both fully cleaned, we just stood holding each other letting the warm water cocoon us as it fell over our bodies running down to the floor for around five minutes. It was probably the best shower I'd ever had.

Dried and dressed, Katie helped me strip my bed and put new linen on it. She then went to make breakfast for us both, while I went and put the used linen in the washing machine. I came into the kitchen to bacon, eggs, toast and coffee. Katie was wearing her flimsy shorts she usually wore around the house and a baggy t-shirt. I could tell she wasn't a bra. My god she looked gorgeous.

"Such a big effort for breakfast honey? Why thank you."

"I thought you might have worked up an appetite earlier babe. Plus who knows, with a bit of luck you might need the energy later."

Katie winked at me turned on the spot and finished placing the frypan etcetera in the dishwasher. I swear she bent over more than she needed to, just to make her shorts tighten across her butt showing me there were no panties either. I couldn't help admire the shape of perfectly round arse, which did give me a stir in my shorts.

"Come sit down and stop teasing me. Breakfast will get cold."

Katie turned around with a devilish look in her eye, but also trying to pretend like she didn't know what she was doing.

"Was I teasing you Jai? I didn't realise. Oh I'm sorry dear."

"You knew exactly what you were doing. Apparently you've learnt the art of teasing and seduction quite quickly. Now come on, let's eat."

The rest of breakfast was uneventful. Katie had ceased her vixen like game for the time being. It was nice, just the two of us eating together as if we were an actual couple.

We busied ourselves cleaning up after breakfast and then tidying the house in preparation for my wife coming home from her seminar that evening. Katie would brush her body against me whenever she could, trying to make it seem like it was accidental. I was not so subtle. I occasionally patted her firm arse, or ran my hand over her pussy, between her thighs as she bent over to pick something up. I spent the entire morning and early afternoon in a constant state of arousal.

"We won't get the house tidied if you keep doing that Jai."

"What can I say sweetie? You looking like you do and bending over in front of me, I can't help myself."

Katie stepped closer to me, put her hand on the back of my neck and pulled herself up on her tippy toes to whisper in my ear.

"Well maybe you can help yourself, but not just yet."

My dick twitched in my shorts. Katie could plainly see my erection. She just looked down at it, looked back up into my eyes, smiled and then walked away. The little minx.

We'd finished by around 1:00. Lunch rolled around and I prepared some ham and salad sandwiches for us. Katie was sitting on the lounge with her legs tucked under her when I brought her plate in.

"Here you go honey. What are you watching?"

"Nothing really. Just channel surfing. Did you want to watch something?"

"Nope. I'm good."

Katie settled on a comedy movie to pass the time for a while. After lunch was finished she took the plates into the kitchen, then came back and snuggled into me for the rest of the movie. Her arm wrapped across my waist.

"I love you Jai."

"I love you too Katie."

I stroked her head and shoulders for a while. My hand came to rest on her hip for the remainder of the movie.

The movie finished around 3:00. Katie sat up and stretched.

"Well I'm off to get out of these clothes. They're kinda dirty from cleaning."

"Ok honey."

With that she stood and walked out of the room. I enjoyed watching her walk away from me. The way her hips swayed and the firmness of her body kept me staring until she was out of sight.

From the base of the stairs Katie called out.

"You do realise that was an invite, don't you?"

I didn't need to be told twice. I shot off the lounge and was off after her. She saw me running towards her, laughed and ran up the stairs towards her room. I caught her by surprise. She stopped once she got near her queen sizebed, turned just in time to see me wrap my arms around her and tackle her onto the bed. We laughed for a few seconds then proceeded in becoming a flurry of arms and legs, getting each other's clothes off.

We kissed hard. Our hands roamed over the others body. Her rolling onto me and me rolling back onto her. At one point as I rolled onto her, the tip of my cock pushed just inside Katie's already wet pussy. No foreplay and she was already ready for me.

"Well I guess you can help yourself Jai." Katie giggled.

"You're already wet honey."

"I'm already really horny. So yeah."

Katie raised her legs and wrapped them around my back so I couldn't get away then squeezed, pulling me closer to her. I responded by pushing my length all the way into her. Katie gasped as she was a little tighter than normal from not having any foreplay beforehand.

"Oh god Jai, it feels so tight. Good but tight."

I responded by pulling back out most of the way before slamming myself back into her. I repeated this several times. The tightness of my step daughters' pussy was driving me crazy. It felt amazing feeling her stretch around me with each thrust.

"God you feel good baby."

"Don't stop Jai. I think I'm already about to cum."

I kept thrusting away as requested, hard and fast. I felt her body tense and her pussy tighten more. Her legs locked around my body even harder, her fingers dug into my shoulders. Her orgasm hit her hard. She grunted and bucked against my every thrust. I could feel her juices escape her. I didn't slow down. Instead I just kept pounding her pussy like a piston in an engine. Her orgasm rolled into a second without pause.

"Oh fuck. Oh god. Oh oh oh ooooohh."

I finally slowed down and then stopped all together, letting Katie catch her breath. Her legs unwrapped from around my back and fell open more beside me.

"Holy shit Jai. That was incredible. But you didn't cum. Didn't it feel good for you? Did I do something wrong?"

I loved the fact she was still new to this and still had so many questions.

"No honey you are perfect. You felt amazing. But I've got something new to try with you."

"Oh really? And what might that be?"

I pulled out of Katie's hot, young, sweet pussy and moved up her body until I was straddling her stomach, with my cock slick with her juices resting between her amazing breasts. Without saying a word I began slowly pushing my cock back and forth between her cleavage. I took her hands in mine, placed them against her breasts and pushed them together more. Now only the base or the tip of my cock could be seen. I moved my hands away, leaving Katie's there only. I smiled down at her. My cock felt amazing sliding between her firm, round peaks.

Katie looked down at my rigid cock sliding between her ample breasts, looked back at me with a wicked grin.

"That looks so hot Jai. So today's lesson is a titty fuck huh? I reckon I could do better than that for you."

"Oh you do, do you? Please explain."

With that she didn't say anything. Instead she tilted her head so her chin was resting on her chest. Her mouth opened and took the head of my cock into it as I pushed forward. The suction she created with just the head in her mouth was nothing short of mind blowing. I shortened my strokes so my cock wouldn't leave her mouth.

"Ok you win honey. You can do better. Holy shit that's good. Mmmmm."

Katie just looked up at me, winked, kept sucking and holding her breasts together for me to fuck. The sight of me fucking my step daughters' breasts and mouth at the same time was becoming too much to handle. I began to feel my balls tighten and my cock grow even harder. My breathing became shorter and quicker. Katie realised this and began sucking the head of my dick even harder, if that was even possible. I erupted into her mouth and shot some of my cum straight to the back of her throat. I pulled out, grabbed my cock and pointed it at her breasts, shooting the rest of my load over them. Seeing my milky cream on her skin like that was so sexy. I began rubbing the tip of my cock through my cum, smearing it over Katie's skin.

"Damn you're good honey and so, so sexy."

"Thanks. Nice lesson by the way. Can't wait for the next..."

"Jai, Katie I'm home."

"Oh shit it's your mum." I whispered.

We could hear my wife coming up the stairs. The bedroom door was still open from me chasing Katie into her room earlier. No chance to hide anywhere.

"Quick, under the doona." Katie whispered to me in a panic.

I shot down and curled into the foetal position between Katie's legs. Katie pulled the doona up over her cum covered tits just as Kassy reached the bedroom door.

"Hi Katie. How are... Oh you have um company, um. Sorry. Where's your father?"

"I think he went out for his run. I'm not really sure right now mum."

I was hiding under the doona, between my step daughters legs, while she was speaking to her mother. Either insanity or adrenaline took over me at that point. I gently moved my hand up to Katie's pussy right in front of my face and pushed a finger inside her. She flinched but didn't try to stop me. I then dropped my mouth over her pussy and began flicking my tongue up and down her slit, paying particular attention to her clit.

"You could at least shut your door."

"I wasn't expecting anyone home mum."

I pushed my finger into Katie's hungry wet pussy even further and kept licking at her. She put a hand on my head through the doona to try and stop me. Instead it only succeeded in pushing my face further into her mound.

"I guess. I didn't even realise you had a boyfriend."

"Mum seriously. Can we do this later please? Can you shut the door now?"

"Oh. Oh yes of course. Um sorry."

The door shut. Katie threw the doona back and looked at me half horny and half like I was a madman. I removed my mouth from her pussy, but not my finger. That I kept sliding in and out of her.

"What were you thinking? Jesus Christ Jai."

"It was so hot and sexy. Eating you while you were talking to your mother and she had no idea it was me. I just had to do it."

"What's she doing home now anyway? She's not even due home for another couple of hours."

"Don't know honey. But we better be quick. I'll have to get outta here very soon."

"Be quick? With what?"

I didn't answer her. Instead I pulled my finger out of her pussy, rolled her onto her stomach and sunk myself balls deep into her. All before she could resist.

"Oh god Jai. You're gonna get us killed."

"I've got to have you again. You're mum thinks I'm out and that you've just got some boy here. So if we're quiet and you don't call my name out, we should be fine."

"You're insane, but I love you anyway."

Because we only had a short time, I gripped Katie's hips hard a rammed into her pussy as quick as I could go. Katie was moaning with the speed and how deep I was going, taking her from behind. After only a few short minutes I emptied my load deep inside my Katie. I collapsed on top of her. Our sweaty bodies mashed into one.

"I love you Katie. But I've got to go now."

With that I pulled out of Katie, got off her bed and stood up.

"I love you too. Wait a second."

I looked at her a bit confused at first. Then she moved over to the edge of the bed, propped herself up and grabbed my still semi hard cock. She took the whole thing in her mouth and gave one slow hard suck up the length, until it popped out of her mouth.

"I had to clean that up before you got dressed. Plus I don't know when I'll get a chance to do that again now mum's back."

"We'll find time honey."

I dressed and walked over to the door and opened it a little. I heard the shower in my ensuite running. So I knew my wife was in there. Safe to leave.

I made my way downstairs to the kitchen and put the kettle on to make coffee. I then put my shirt in the wash, as it wasn't sweaty from me supposedly going for a run. After that, I made my way back upstairs to my room and walked into the ensuite.

"You're early." I exclaimed.

"Oh you're home. I caught an earlier flight. How was your run?"

"Yeah not bad."

"Care to join me?"

I'd just ten minutes ago made love to my step daughter and now my wife, who usually knocks me back was hitting me up. I took off my shorts and stepped into the shower.

"Sure why not."

Before she could say anything, I kissed Kassy, turned her around to face the wall and pushed my cock inside her pussy. I had to push a few times to get it in, as she wasn't yet wet or expecting it so quickly.

"Oh my, somebody worked up an appetite on his run."

"Well you're home and you don't normally hit me up for sex. So I thought I'd take advantage of the situation before you changed your mind."

It was so sexy knowing I had Katie's pussy juice covering my cock and I had just stuck it into my wife's pussy. Amusingly though I actually felt like I was cheating on Katie, by having sex with her mother. 'How strange.' I thought to myself.

"You know Katie has a boyfriend now?"

"Yeah I knew that."

"I came home to find her in bed with him. He was hiding under the covers when I got to her room, because she'd left her door open. The poor boy must've been quite embarrassed. I think Katie was too really."

My wife talking about catching Katie with me under the covers licking her pussy was making me hotter.

"That must've been fun to walk in on."

"It was awkward to say the least. I didn't even know she was having sex, or had a boyfriend. Mmmm you feel good."

"Well she is eighteen. So her having sex shouldn't be that much of a shock really."

I kept pushing into Kassy's pussy. She got into it more and started pushing back, meeting my thrusts. I reached around to squeeze her tit then moved my hand down to play with her clit. This caused her to push back more.

"I guess not. It was just a bit of a surprise to catch her like that I suppose. Anyway enough about Katie, just fuck me and fuck me hard."

I moved us back further and bent Kassy over more. Since she wanted to be fucked hard, I pulled my cock out of her pussy and pressed the head against her puckered arse. I pushed and the head popped inside her tight hole. Kassy pushed back against me.

"Well if you going to go there, don't just stop with the head. You know I like it all in me."

With that I slammed my cock all the way into my wife's arse without warning. She gasped with the force I used. Then she just moaned as I pulled part way out and rammed back into her again and again. I hadn't fucked my wife's arse for about six months, so I was well and truly taking advantage of the opportunity. I ploughed into her like it was the last time I would ever have sex. Kassy didn't miss a beat. Instead she just kept pushing back against my cock and fingering her pussy the whole time. After about ten minutes Kassy looked back at me.

"God, are you going to cum soon? I don't know if I can keep up this pace."

I just smiled at her and sped up my thrusts. Not long ago I had cum in Katie's mouth and on her breasts, plus cum in her pussy as well. I knew I would take a while for me to cum again.

"I love your arse Kassy. It's so tight. Maybe I want it to last a while longer. Who knows when you'll let me back in here again."

However with the furious pace I was now fucking my wife's arse, a few minutes later I felt my balls tighten. Kassy was still fingering herself and rubbing her clit. With the biggest push I could muster, I slammed hard into her and came deep in her arse.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lessons for Katie 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds