• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Good Little Slave Ch. 03

A Good Little Slave Ch. 03

I looked out at the people who were there - there were only two other women, besides the bartender and me, and probably about eight men. I realized that a few of them had their phones out, and had been taking pictures (and possibly video) of my humiliation the entire time. My Master noticed too, and this gave him an idea.

"Slut, you want to put on a little show for your audience? Make sure they have a nice time, you're the entertainment."

He told the small crowd to tell me to assume positions, and that they were free to take as many photos as they liked. He told them I was a good little cock slut, and that the more humiliating the pose, the more I would love it.

One of the bolder men, who was already taking photos, shouted the first command:

"Stand up, turn around, and bend over at the waist." I did so, knowing that they all had a full view of my asshole and pussy. "Spread your cheeks apart." I heard the phones behind me taking photos. More men started shouting out requests.

"Sit on the barstool and play with your pussy."

"Push your tits together."

"Lick your nipples, suck on them. Hold them up with your teeth!"

This one was especially painful, as the weight of my substantial breasts pulled down and my teeth had to dig deep into the fair skin around my nipples to hold on.

Even the women started yelling out poses, and these were the worst - it was as if these women wanted to see me humiliated even more than the men did. They said they'd pay for the vodka if the bartender gave me a bottle to pour into my pussy, so the bartender found a bottle with relatively little liquor left, and gave it to me. Flushed with red, I did as the ladies commanded - I laid on one of the dinner tables and fucked myself with the open bottle upside down, and then pushed the vodka back out of my pussy into a glass.

"Drink it," they said, and my Master smiled proudly as I did.

The alcohol hit my system in a much needed way, and my inhibitions went down a bit more. My Master said to my audience, "Would anyone like a photo with the cock slut?"

He unzipped my dress and fully removed it, leaving me in only my heels and thigh high stockings. The bold man who had been the first to call out a pose called me over and had me straddle him, the feeling of his clothes against my naked body making me feel all the more slutty. He buried his face in my tits and rubbed his hands all over my body, getting close up pictures while his friends took a video from the side. My Master looked at me, and told me to turn to the camera and tell the men what I was.

"I am a dirty whore," I said, but he wanted more than that.

"I need cock, please, I love being humiliated. I want to be gangbanged, I want every single cock here to use me, I want to serve every one of you, I'm my Master's fuckdoll and I'm only a set of holes to be used and fucked!"

Satisfied, my Master grabbed me off of the man's lap, and told me to climb on the table and lay on my back. He pulled a coil of rope from his coat pocket, and used it to secure my arms and legs (spread wide apart) to the legs of the table. He then began to tie up my tits, making them bulge and swell, knowing that my pierced nipples would be made all the more sensitive.

"You may all touch my little slave, but no one is to hurt her. Hands only, for now."

For now.

This raised many silent alarms - I had little mobility, and certainly wouldn't be able to evade the whims of any of these men. They had seemed so harmless earlier in the night, but their lust had transformed them into fuck-hungry beasts, their cocks straining against their clothes. I was afraid that they would ignore Master's instructions, and there were eight of them. And, if the two women got involved, I'd be in for even more trouble - they were looking at me such deep disdain, hating me for every inch of my pale, naked skin. Those women wanted to truly humiliate me, maybe beyond my own limits.

As though in tune with my thoughts, my Master leaned over and whispered in my ear:

"I know this is much further than you expected to go tonight. No one is going to fuck you tonight. I want you to get a feel for this. I know you fantasize about being gangraped, but you aren't ready or that. You're being such a good girl, and you're not in any danger."

How did he know I wasn't in any danger? Still, he was my beloved Master, and I knew I would follow his commands. As he backed away, the men began to tentatively walk up to me, most of them grazing their fingers lightly over my skin. The same bold man from earlier, though, grasped my breasts with both hands, painfully, failing to realize that having them tied up made them beyond oversensitive. He tugged at my nipple rings, sending shockwaves through my body and to my desperately aching pussy, and as he took command of my body, the rest of the men grew more forward. Soon I had hands running all over my body, massaging my shoulders, grasping my nipples and pulling at them, groping my tits, reaching beneath me to massage the flesh of my ass and sticking fingers into my asshole, in and out. Two different men had their fingers exploring my pussy, and another rubbed over my clit.

I wanted to beg them, any of them to fuck me, but I realized in my fear that my Master was right - I wasn't ready to be assaulted by their cocks yet. Their hands had me on an overload of sensation, a slave to my overwhelming need to cum, but none of them provided the stimulation to put me over the edge. All of a sudden I was aware of something new - my Master had pushed away the hands at my pussy, which now joined the others in groping my body, and he now knelt, expertly sucking on my clit.

He looked at me. "Cum, slave." He began pumping two fingers in and out of my pussy while he licked and sucked at my clit. To my audience's delight, I finally came in an explosion of juices, drenching the table beneath me.

I lay there, panting and glowing in my release, but my Master wasn't quite finished. He turned to the three other women who had been watching this process - the bartender, and the two others who were there.

"What do you think of my slave? She's a slut, huh? You think she deserved to cum?"

They stood there, dumbfounded, unsure how to answer the question he'd posed to them.

"Would you three like a turn punishing this whore?"

The bartender didn't respond or hesitate - she came up to the table, grabbed my tits and began alternating between them, slapping them at the sides and the nipples. She slapped my face, calling me a dirty cock whore. She looked to my spread legs, and began to spank my pussy lightly.

"I bet you just love that, don't you, you sweet little slut? Your pussy deserves a punishment."

And then the other two were there, releasing their hatred of me onto my nipples, the pain of it overwhelming me, cracking through my nipples and straight to my brain. My Master was then fingering my pussy again, and suddenly the bartender had her tits out, hanging them over my face. I sucked at her nipples eagerly, as the pain in my nipples bordered on pleasure with my Master now rubbing my clit faster and faster, and suddenly I felt his thick, delicious cock push at my dirty little hole's entrance.

He thrust into me, filling me as deeply as I could be filled, with the whole of his cock in my pussy. He kept slamming into me, and as he did the two women slapped me harder and harder, so that I screamed in pain and ecstasy, moaning over the nipples that I suckled on. The bartender's enormous breasts muffled my cries, enveloping my face. I shook in orgasm, and felt my Master's cum shoot deep inside of me.

And then it was quiet. I had my eyes closed, and felt my wrists become free from their binds. The blood rushed through my breasts as they were untied, and my Master picked me up. He semi-covered me with my dress, and told me we were leaving: "Slave, have you forgotten your manners?"

I half opened my eyes: "Thank you, everyone."

He caught us a taxi, and held me all the way home. "You made my friends very happy back there."

"Your friends?"

"Yes, my slave. I told you I wouldn't start you off with anything you couldn't handle. Maybe next time they'll be strangers - or I'll let them fuck you - or both."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Good Little Slave Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 430 milliseconds