• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Buzz...Buzz....

Buzz...Buzz....

She didn't respond to my text message until 2:55 pm. I sent it at 9am and it was so unlike her not to respond to my love shenanigans immediately. I found myself checking my phone, obsessively, like a lovesick schoolboy, disgusting myself...yet unable to stop. I wasn't worried, just feeling a bit neglected.

Finally, I heard the message alert I'd assigned to her: Zelda's Secret. That sound thrilled me, as it always did, and I checked it without hesitation or the expectation of anything out of the ordinary. Maybe she'd been busy and just realized that she wouldn't be able to get me when my Monday afternoon meetings started at 3.

I became more thrilled when I opened her text:

"You've been bad."

It was followed by a picture of an open book with a dog-eared page. That was followed by a picture of our bed. It was covered with a white sheet and illuminated by candles. Black leather restraints were hanging from each of the four posts, pointing toward a bottle of chocolate sauce lying dead center in the middle of a red heart. When I zoomed in I realized it was her scarf, the one she liked to use as a blindfold.

Another text:

"Your punishment starts now. Turn your phone to vibrate and put it in between your cock and your balls. Don't check it until after your meeting. Hope you're wearing tight underpants. Further instructions will follow."

I felt most of the blood in the upper part of my body drain into my penis, tenting my pants. I had to smile, that little minx knew full well I was wearing boxers. I'm the managing editor at a successful newspaper and Monday afternoons are my staff meetings. I was so excited by her game but I'm a professional, with a paper to run. I considered declining and was still staring at the message when yet another appeared:

"Stop thinking, Superman...slip it in. You know you want to."

I smiled again. She was right. And I love that she thinks I'm Superman.

I responded:

"I've been bad. I'll accept my punishment, Mistress"

I managed to get some control of my instant erection (I am Superman after all) and just managed to nestle my phone in the place she suggested when my 3 o'clock knocked on my door.

"Come on in." I called, belatedly realizing that I couldn't get up to greet my crime reporter without the phone falling down my pant leg. I grabbed a budget report from a pile and pretended to be studying it in earnest, when Harry walked into my office.

I looked up when I heard the door close behind him and gestured to the chair in front of my desk with a rueful expression on my face. "I'm swamped" I said, "Sit down." I grabbed my yellow legal notepad and reviewed my notes as the first text came in.

Zzzzzz...zzz...Zzzzzz. Instantly hard. Throbbing. Damn, so much for being Superman.

I have to admit that I don't remember much of the meeting. Harry was an ace reporter and needed little from me. I had a few story ideas that I may or may have not suggested, and I think I remembered to congratulate him on an exceptional article. Maybe. Every minute a message came in.

Zzzzzz...zzz...Zzzzzz

The phone was pressed up against the base of my shaft. I felt the vibrations shudder through my cock and tickle my balls. It was a whisper of a sensation, enough to arouse but not to urge on a climax.

Zzzzzz...zzz...Zzzzzz I

'd get a modicum of control and....

Zzzzzz...zzz...Zzzzzz

On and on...for twenty minutes. Harry seemed a little concerned as he wished me a good day but I assured him that I was ok, but feeling a bit ill since lunch...wondering all the while if he'd heard my phone. Another message vibrated it's was across my engorged gentiles. I said, "Keep up the good work" and the door closed behind him.

I fumbled my zipper down and fished the phone out of my pants. It was hot. So was I.

Twenty messages I was eager to view. This is how they read:

You hurt my book

Your ass is mine

But I must say

That ass is fine

Oh, Superman I love your smile

And I'll see it In a little while

Tied to the bed You'll writhe and beg

as I carelessly give you head

chocolate sauce on your hard cock

the time is soon

tick-tock, tick-tock

Her impromptu poem was followed by 4 selfies.

In the first she stood naked in a full length mirror. Smoldering eyes and deep tan lines, a saucy smirk on her lips...I wanted to reach into the phone and grab her.

In the second she was on her knees...my cock ached to pound her from behind.

The third was her licking chocolate off her finger. I may have drooled on my phone at that point.

The fourth was her, sitting like a lady, holding a tube of lube.

I looked at the rest of my staff notes. There was nothing that couldn't wait.

******

I drove home, feeling every heartbeat in my penis. There was a note taped to the front door. Three simple words: Assume the position.

Like Pavlov's finest hound – with those simple words – my cock jerked and a slither of precum oozed from the tip. I was a Dowsing Stick and she was my source of moisture. Even though it was late afternoon on a sweltering day, the bedroom was dim and cool.

The bed, the center of the room, was lit in blue. Clever LED lights embedded in posts that supported a mirrored canopy. Chain Links attached to the base of the posts. Long strips of the softest leather tied to them. The chocolate sauce waiting in a bath of hot water, a hint of her perfume in the air.

I stripped off my clothes and grabbed the scarf off the bed and tied it around my eyes before I stretched out on the sheet. My last glimpse of my dick before blinding myself was astounding. I was hard, so hard and a deep, angry purple. I wanted to fuck, to pound...to release...but that was not the game. I had to assume the position.

The moment I did, music began to softly play. And then she was there. On the bed next to me. Her scent overwhelming me, her fingertips tracing slow circles on my chest.

"You know what you did."

"I do."

"You know I HATE dog-eared pages."

"I do."

"Get ready." This was purred into my ear moments before a lubricated finger began to massage my taint.

It stroked up, under my balls and then down, to the edge of my asshole. Slow, slippery, disembodied strokes that left me wanting more; more physical contact, more friction, more of this woman so I blindly grabbed her and gathered her to me for a kiss. A kiss she returned as if she'd been hungry for me for always.

And then pushed me away and pinched my nipple. Roughly.

"You'll pay for that. No touching. You know better."

I felt her weight lift off the bed and strained to peek behind my blindfold to no avail. She tied my left wrist and ankle with nimble fingers. She traced one of those fingers over the tip of my cock before securing my right side.

When she was finished and I was bound completely, I felt helpless. I was at her mercy. And that excited me more than anything. I smelled her. Her subtly exotic scent laced with warm chocolate. I felt it. The chocolate, a degree above body temperature, coated my straining dick.

I was dripping with precum again and she made a guttural sound in her throat as she took me in her mouth. Finally, my cock was in a warm, wet hole. I almost came. And then she stopped. A groan of disappointment escaped me.

Then my mouth was filled with her pussy. I tasted just a kiss of chocolate, she probably spread her luscious lips before planting them on my face. Tiny bud of a clit, pressed hard, just within the circle of my lips. Unable to use anything but my mouth and my knowledge of her body I brought her to a gushing orgasm.

I lapped up every drop, sucking her dry. She was panting and digging her fingers into my biceps. I kept her shuddering all the way down with tiny licks right in the heart of her clit. She slid down me and kissed me with lips that tasted like her. Shuddered once more.

Oh, yeah. Even tied up I'm Superman.

*********

I felt her uncurl herself from my chest and immediately missed her warmth. My cock was still hard and chocolate encrusted but she didn't give me what I wanted...another warm hole.

Instead I heard ice cubes clink in a glass.

Then I felt one. She dragged it down my neck, slowly. So very slowly. Paused to stop and lick the wetness away, before continuing down my throat to my nipples. Cold ice, hot mouth. The sensations were magnified, intensified and then she took my erection into her mouth with the ice.

For a moment everything was lost to me except her cold mouth but then I remembered the first time she ever tried this and had to stifle a laugh. She felt me and must have popped her head right up.

"One time, Mister. I choked one time. Am I ever going to live it down?"

"You needed the Heimlich Maneuver...so ...no" I laughed.

She made a sound that was somewhere between a yowl and a moan and bit the same nipple she's twisted earlier. The pain registered the same moment she snaked a well lubricated finger up my ass. Then her mouth on my balls, the finger applying gentle but firm pressure in and out of my ass in time with the music, I felt overloaded with sensations.

I was moaning, loudly and I felt her shudder a little each time I did, the power she has to bring me such pleasure is a major turn on for her. She positioned herself over my leg started grinding her pussy back and forth on my knee in time with her finger in my ass. She was dripping again. Then she took me in her mouth and started to hum. Oh, fuck...

"You'd better stop or I'm going to cum."

She mumbled something that sounded like, "You're not the boss of me" and began sucking me in earnest.

"Oh, baby...Oh, my God!"

My blindfold slipped down and I saw her, eyes closed, messy hair in her face, a look of utter contentment on her face. I felt it coming and she must have too because she grabbed my shaft, close to the base and squeezed.

An orgasm ripped through me, and I must have filled her mouth with cum. Her eyes opened and met mine as she swallowed it. She smiled, licked her lips and placed a tiny kiss on shrinking dick and then kissed me again.

Long and deep, the kiss went on and on and she stroked my face with cool gentle hands. I wanted to gather her in my arms, but all I could do was kiss her back. So I did.

When she broke away my blindfold was back in place. She rose from the bed and left the room.

When she returned I heard her place something on the night stand.

"You're dirty."

I heard water being rung from a cloth and then I was getting a sponge bath, from my hot woman. I was completely relaxed, spent even, luxuriating in the feel of the warm, damp cloth washing away the traces of our play.

What happened next completely surprised me.

I felt her very close to me and I said, "Oh, Baby...I am going to need a little recuperation time."

"Are you sure about that, Alex?" The world were whispered close to my ear and joined by another sound.

Buzzz...buzzzz...buzzzzzz

My cock twitched to life the second the vibrator grazed my scrotum and she gently slid herself on down on me before I was completely hard. The vibrator slid into my ass and I thrust hard, now fully erect, into her dripping pussy.

I could tell by the angle I was buried inside her that she was riding me backwards while she fucked my ass. My whole body felt like an exposed nerve and I loved the feeling of being sexually possessed by this woman.

I rose my hips to fill her completely and felt her shudder. She was moaning low in her throat every time she trusted the vibrator into me. Sex juice was freely running down my groin as she came again and again. When I met her she'd never come without the help of a shower massager but by now I could practically give her an orgasm just by looking at her, a thought that somehow aroused me even more.

The onslaught on my puckered rosebud continued, and she was sliding down my cock at the same time she was pushing the vibrator into my ass.

I may have started drooling at that point or possibly blacked out for a moment. Her pussy was trembling around me. Incredibly, I felt my own climax building.

"Come for me....Oh, Now...Come with me!" Those words – growled out between rapid breaths, combined with one last deep vibrator stroke pushed me over the edge. She swiveled her hips just slightly as I shot jets of cum deep inside her.

One more spasm from her and she slid down on top of me and rested her head on my knees. The vibrator lay buzzing on the bed, for a long moment as she came back to herself.

She said something but her voice was muffled.

"What did you say, Darling?"

She lifted herself up slightly and laughed. "This is awkward."

"No, it's good. Lay back down."

She began untying me instead. "Look at the time, we have to get ready."

"I can't really look at anything."

We laughed together as she untied the blindfold. I was free, so I grabbed her, held her close to me and kissed her soundly. Her smoky blue eyes were gazed and unfocused when they opened. And she shook her head as if to clear it.

"Well," she said and cleared her throat. "I trust you've learned your lesson."

I winked, roguishly at her and made her laugh again. "Can I ask you something, My Love?"

"Anything at all." She replied.

"Where do you get all these sexy ideas from? You never cease to amaze me with your creativity."

She looked at me steadily and said, "Do you remember the beginning of us?"

I did. It had been crazy. From day one it was a complete melding of the minds, the hearts, maybe even the souls. I fell for her hard and fast and by our second date I could see love for me shining in her eyes as well.

We'd both been in complicated situations when we met, myself more so than her. I had needed some time and space, to figure some things out. It took a little while for us to get it together.

"Yes, of course" I told her.

"Well...." Eyes cast down she continued. "I know you know that I struggled during that time, but what you don't know is that anytime I thought of my life without you... it made me feel.....lost, maybe."

My woman is a writer but sometimes she struggles with her spoken words. I reached out a hand and she took it.

"Every time I thought about what I'd felt for you, and then just imagined it gone from my life...it seemed like it would never be a happy day again. Pathetic, I know.

And I missed you... terribly, you'd been my constant companion for weeks and then you were just gone. It was lonely. I knew that you needed to sort things out, and I had to respect that but I also knew that what we found in each other is something so rare, so precious. Something people search for all their lives and sometimes never find.

I had to leave you alone to make your choice but it was very difficult. Every day there was 100 things I wanted to tell you, 1,000 things I wanted to say...things I knew only you would get. Because you get me.

I had to distract myself so I started a blog of of all the things I eventually wanted to do with you."

She looked at me and I saw what that confession has cost her. Laughed, made it a joke. "Turned out to be mostly all about sex, you awoke a beast in me and then left me alone with it. I almost didn't survive. I was rubbing it out, two three times a day.

"Oh, Sweetheart..." She silenced me with a kiss, hugged me close and said, "Come on...we're going to be late. They're waiting."

Then she sashayed her cute, naked butt out the door. I privately vowed to have that ass, very soon.

I glanced around the room, and felt a smile slide across my face, remembering all of the fantasies that had been played out in these four walls, thinking of all the joy we'd brought to each other and by extension everyone in our lives.

"Are you coming?" She called.

I started to follow her, but stopped and turned back around. I picked up the book on her end table, removed the bookmark and dog-eared the page.

"Oh yeah, Catwoman. I'm coming. And, Hey?? Can I get a link to that blog??"

The End?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Buzz...Buzz....

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 371 milliseconds