• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Pool Party Ch. 02

Pool Party Ch. 02

After I left Tina at the pool, I got home, hung out for a while and went to the gym. I ran a few errands and had dinner with my parents. No matter what I did, I could not get my mind off fucking Tina and what she would say when I saw her again. Around 7pm I checked my email and found an email from Tina waiting for me.

"Hi Charlie ~ I want to talk to you but don't want to call you because it might seem weird. Can we talk later?"

I sort of expected this but not so quickly. I fired off a quick email.

"T - its after 7 now. Tell your parents one of your girlfriends is picking you up to go get ice cream and meet me at Knox Park at 7:30. Email me back when you get this."

It was about two minutes later when I got a one word response, "K."

I told my parents I was going for a run and headed over to the park which was about two blocks away from our neighborhood. It was a small park with a neglected slide and swing set. I jogged over, took up a spot on the split rail fence that flanked the front of the park and thought about what I was going to say. After a few minutes Tina came walking up. She was wearing an over-sized hooded sweatshirt and a pear of jean shorts. She waved sheepishly as she walked toward me. I jumped off of the fence and gave her a hug. I could tell she wasn't expecting it.

"Sorry I had to run off today but with your parents coming in, you know."

"Its cool," she said. "But um..." I could tell she was nervous.

"I want you to know I'm not the kind of girl that does stuff like that. I just..." She trailed off. She finally looked up at me and our eyes caught. I smiled at her and she blushed.

"T, look, you have no reason to be embarrassed. It was the heat of the moment and I don't think anything less of you."

"Its not that I'm embarrassed," she said sounding a little defensive. "Its just that, I have a boyfriend." She shrugged and looked away.

"Oh, hey, T," I stammered. "Nobody's got to know." I wasn't sure what she wanted to hear.

"Its just that, I feel so confused..." she paused and looked at me. "Can I trust you that you won't laugh at me?"

"Sure T, anything," I said.

"I've had a crush on you, for like, forever and it was like you never even noticed me. Then all of a sudden we're there in the pool, my friends are there and your hands are all over me and I'm like, wow. Then before I had a chance to think your kissing me and it was amazing and I never even thought about Eric. I mean no one has ever made me feel things like that. You know, today. What we did."

"Tina, today was amazing." She blushed and smiled when I said that. "You looked really hot and one thing let to another. Your boyfriend never has to know. And I kind of knew about your crush." She smirked and looked down. I took my finger and put it under her chin and brought her eyes up to mine.

"But this guilt your feeling, I mean you probably talked to your friends and you weren't going to go off to college tied to a boyfriend, right?" I could see she was thinking. "As for how it made you feel, well thats just the start. You just need someone experienced to show you a few things..." I smiled at her and winked. I had to leave the door open, after all she was an amazing piece of ass.

"Its even the way that you're looking at me now, just, wow." She was blushing. "I just, I feel so confused..." It was time to go for the kill.

"Tina, it was just a little fling, if you had fun and you liked how you felt, then well, lets see where it goes." I pulled her into me and kissed her.

She broke off the kiss and giggled. "Oh my god, I can't believe this is happening," she whispered. It was time to leave her wanting more.

I kissed her again and broke it off. "No pressure, when you're ready, you know how to get me. Come on, I'll walk you home." We walked in awkward silence a few blocks, a few houses before we got to our houses she stopped and kissed me.

"I feel like I'm out of control but I want to like see where it goes."

"I'll call you tomorrow," I said.

Over the next two weeks Tina and I were sneaking around after I finished work and after her parents went to bed. We fucked in my car, at the park, in my parent's basement, basically any place and any time we could find. I showed her how to give the perfect blowjob and how to drive a guy wild. For a good girl, she discovered her bad side. She wanted it, and wanted it often. She even took my suggestion and started watching porn to pick up new techniques.

It was a Friday night, I'd just got in from work and the phone rang.

"Hey babe, guess what. My parents are going up to the lake tomorrow and I told them I was staying around to go to a graduation party. I'm going to have the whole house to myself starting at 10am tomorrow. Are you psyched?" Clearly she was.

"Oh yeah, of course. But damn, I gotta work until afternoon. What are you doing now?" I asked.

"Ugh, one track mind. Can't tonight, my aunt and uncle are in town for dinner. But I'll be waiting for you tomorrow. Bye baby." She'd hung up before I could say anything else. I swigged at a beer - at least I had something to look forward to.

Saturday work dragged by. My crew wound up having to do a ton of work at some huge house way out near the lake. We were supposed to be done by 2pm but it took us until almost 6 but the boss gave us each 100 bucks for the effort. I stopped off and grabbed some wine and a box of rubbers. I strolled into my parents house.

"Hey I'm running late and a friend is coming to pick me up for a party up north. I'm gonna stay the night and be back in the morning." I made a little bullshit small talk with my parents and then headed out the door. I grabbed the stuff out of the car and headed across the street to Tina's house. The lights were dark so I went around the back to the patio entrance. The sliding screen door was unlocked and I could hear some music upstairs. I went up into the kitchen.

"T?" I called into the house. A shudder passed over me as I worried, what if her parents wound up not going away. Tina came into the kitchen. She was wearing a black lacy bra and a pair of baby doll shorts. Her boobs were spilling out of the black bra and she looked amazing. My jaw dropped.

"New?" I asked, trying to act cool.

"Yeah, you like?"

"Fuck yeah," I said as I moved in for a kiss. I slipped her just enough tongue to let her know that I meant business. I slid my hand down to her breast and then I stopped.

"Hey, I didn't get a chance to shower and I probably stink. Mind if I scrub up first?"

Tina pouted, "No, I guess not." I kissed her again, squeezed her ass and walked over to the counter. I uncorked the wine, poured two big glasses and started off down the hallway.

"Wait up," she called from behind as I walked down the hallway. I stopped at the bathroom.

"Nope, use the one in my parent's room," she said with a smirk and led the way. I gave her ass a quick slap as we went around the corner and she giggled. She walked into the bed room and flicked on the light into the master bath. It was a huge bathroom with natural colored tiles and a big walk in shower with duel shower heads and even a little bench built into the wall. I cranked on the shower full blast. Tina stood in front of me as I peeled off my grass stained shirt, boots and jeans. She bit her lower lip seductively as I slid my boxers off.

"Now me," she said. I stared directly into her eyes and reached up to the clasp in between her tits and released the bra. She bit her lower lip again and looked deep into my eyes as I slid the strap down her right arm. I slid the strap down her left arm and the bra slipped off her arms and onto the floor behind her. I drank in the view of her bronze chest that quickly got lighter colored as it got closer to her nipples. She shook her head and let her hair cascade over her face as she jumped backwards onto the sink behind her. She put one foot up on my thigh and closed her eyes while arching her back and pushing her boobs toward me. My cock was rock hard already. I moved toward her and teased her by reaching past her for the glass of wine. I hooked the finger of my free hand into the waist of her panties and pulled her off the sink. The shower was starting to generate steam. I pounded my wine and turned for the shower as I took her hand and led her toward the shower. She stopped and slid off her panties and walked into the hot steaming shower. I stood under one shower head and let the water bounce off of me. The hot water slicked back her jet black hair and made her blink her eyes. I took the soap in my hand and began to work it around. When I reached my cock, Tina smiled, stepped toward me and said, "No, let me."

She soaped up her hands and began to stroke my shaft up and down with both hands. She looked right into my eyes with her big round brown eyes as she slowly jerked me off. I reached down towards her freshly shaved pussy and she pushed my hand away.

"Not yet, you first," was all she said. She continued jerking me off slowly, alternating which hand she was jerking me with. She slid one hand down and began massaging my balls and at the same time ran her nails over the tip and underside of my dick. I closed my eyes and put my head back under the jet of hot water. Tina stopped jerking me and continued to massage my balls. She tugged on my balls slightly causing me to step forward. I opened my eyes to see she was sitting on the shower bench and seductively licking her lips. She stuck her tongue out far and slowly tickled the head of my cock with the tip of her tongue. I thought to myself that I am always going to recommend any girlfriend start watching porn. Without warning she engulfed my cock with her mouth and began furiously sucking my dick. I let out a groan.

"You like the way I'm sucking your cock, don't you?" she moaned at me and then went back to blowing me. I had told her to mix in a little dirty talk and she was taking to it quickly. She continued playing with my balls as she slowly slid my cock in and out of her mouth. She slid her hand up and began to stroke me while sucking on the end of my dick. The view of her tits bouncing as she blew me and jerked me off was starting to overwhelm me. I started to thrust my hips slightly into her mouth and she sensed that I was nearing a climax.

"Not yet, big boy," she said with a smirk as she stood up. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I rubbed my cock up against her pussy and kissed down her neck to her chest. I sucked on her nipple for a few seconds as my hand slid down to her pussy. I switched and sucked on the other nipple as she put her head back into the jet of hot water. I fingered her pussy for a while.

"Turn around," I breathed into her ear. She turned around, bent over and put her hands on the shower bench as I began to finger her pussy again. I slid my cock so it was just outside her hot pussy as I worked her over with my fingers. I replaced my fingers with the head of my cock and slowly slid my dick all the way into her pussy. She shoved her ass back into me and let out a moan. I fucked her very slowly from behind. After a few strokes, I leaned into her and reached around and grabbed her breasts as I fucked her from behind. We started to get into rhythm as the hot water cascaded around us. We fucked like that for several minutes and she began grinding her ass into me. Tina's moans were starting to get louder and more rapid so I increased the pace and force as I was fucking her.

"Uhhhhh," she groaned. "I'm, I'm, I'm gonna cum, Charlie," she moaned over the sound of rhythmic slapping of my thighs on her ass. Tina let out a loud moan and reached her hand around and grabbed my ass. I started pumping in and out of her pussy furiously. The sound of her groaning and the sight of her big tits swaying as I slammed her from behind was more than I could handle. I pulled my cock out of her dripping pussy and fired my load across her back. My jizz came in big sloppy bursts and landed on Tina's back. Tina stood bent over holding onto the bench for a few more seconds, then she turned around and sat down on the bench panting to catch her breath.

"Holy shit," was all she managed to say. Once I finished cleaning up I pulled her up toward me. I kissed her long and deep as she sucked on the tip of my tongue. My still hard cock was pressing into her hip as we kissed.

"Damn, babe," she said as we walked out of the shower into the bathroom. She grabbed her glass of wine and swallowed it down in a few gulps while I toweled off. She smiled at me and looked down at my still hard cock.

"Ready for more huh?" she said as she took me by the hand and led me through her parents room, down the hallway toward her bedroom. Her small room had all of the silly decorations and posters of a high school girl except she had set up a soft lamp in the corner and had a few candles lit around the room. I spun her around and kissed her when we got close to the bed. We fell into her small bed together and began to make out. My hands began to roam from her tits to her ass to her pussy. At the same time Tina had wrapped her thin fingers around my cock. I continued to run my fingers around her pussy and tease her body.

She broke off the kiss and whispered in my ear, "I want you to fuck my ass." I was stunned.

"Are you sure?" was all that I could spit out.

She looked into my eyes and nodded. "Kelsey and her boyfriend did it. She said it was amazing. But I want to go slow."

I nodded and tried not to let my excitement show. I had never fucked a girl in the ass before. I had watched a few online porn videos and heard some stories from friends but never gotten the green light.

"We'll go slow," I whispered in her ear. We continued making out and I slowly began working my fingers in and out of her pussy and around the rim of her asshole. I kissed my way down her body, sucking on her big tits and worked my way toward her pussy. I pulled her legs to the edge of the bed so that she was laying on the bed with her legs hanging off the end of the bed. I was kneeling on the floor eating her out. She reached down and ran her hands through my hair.

She kept murmuring, "Oh Charlie, Oh, Charlie," over and over. I grabbed a pillow off the floor and slid it under her lower back so her ass and pussy were propped up. I started to use my fingers to slowly probe her ass as my tongue continued to assault her pussy.

She bucked her hips and drove her pussy into my mouth. "Oh Charlie, don't stop, baby," she moaned at me. I slid my tongue down and started to eat out her asshole with big sloppy licks, coating her asshole with my saliva. She squealed and bucked her hips even more. I slid my tongue back to her pussy and positioned my finger at her asshole. I slowly slid my finger up her ass. I could feel her bracing.

She grabbed my hair with her hand and moaned, "Please Charlie, mooooore." I noticed a bottle of baby oil next to the lamp so I grabbed the bottle and gave her ass a healthy squirt for lube. I continued sliding my finger in and out of her asshole while my tongue was sliding in an out of her pussy. Tina's hips began to buck harder as I slid a second finger up her ass and put the fingers from my other hand into her pussy. I could feel both sets of fingers sliding in and out of her.

Tina began breathing harder and groaning. "Oh my god. Oh god, Charlie." I increased the pace of both the fingers in her ass and the fingers in her pussy so they were alternating in and out.

"Ughhhhh fuuuuuck," she groaned, grabbed my hair and bucked her hips as I felt her pussy rush with wetness. I increased the pace even more and looked up. I could see her biting her lip and closing her eyes.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," she was shouting. "I'm cummming," she yelled. I slowed down my fingering of her holes as she caught her breath.

"Holy shit," she panted. "I want you in me." I slid my two fingers out of her asshole. She got on all fours on the little bed. I turned her around and kissed her hard on the lips as I slid underneath her. I slid to the edge of the bed and kept her straddling me. I kissed her deeply and positioned her asshole just over my rock hard cock.

"Take it as slow as you want," I whispered in her ear. She nodded and reached around her ass to guide my cock into her asshole. I grabbed the bottle of baby oil and sprayed it all over my cock and her ass. She slowly began to work the tip of my cock into her virgin asshole.

"Unghh," she grunted as she bit down on her lip and closed her eyes. She had worked the entire tip of my cock in but was going slow. I started to slowly bounce my hips to move my cock slowly in and out of her ass.

"You ok?" I whispered.

"Yeah," she nodded and went with the rhythm of my hips. I sat up on the bed and she put her arms around me and continued to work my cock further into her ass. I sucked on her big tits as she bounced further on my cock. She threw her head back as she rode my cock harder with her ass. I could feel her asshole expanding to take more and more of my cock. I had more than half of my cock into her ass when she started to increase the pace.

"I love the way you're fucking my ass," she whispered into my ear. "Please keep fucking my ass baby," she groaned. I grabbed her hips and jammed my cock entirely into her ass. She let out a loud yelp and I could feel her asshole grip my cock.

"Ooohhhh," she groaned. "Fuck my ass, fuck it. Pound my virgin ass harder." She bounced on my cock as the whole length slid in and out of her ass. I continued to suck on her big tits as she rode my cock. I licked and sucked her rock hard nipples as she grabbed my hair. For several minutes she rode me as I banged in and out of her ass.

I stopped and pulled out of her ass. "Get on your knees," I ordered.

She smiled at me, "Ok." She got on the end of the bed on her hands and knees. I grabbed the baby oil and sprayed it all over her ass and my cock again. I positioned my cock at the entrance of her asshole and slowly worked it in and out of her ass.

"Fuck me harder," Tina growled as she looked back at me. I buried my shaft in her ass, leaned forward and cupped her big breasts as I started pounding her ass.

"Holy Shit, holy shit," she yelped as I slammed away at her ass. I could feel the load building in my balls. I slipped my hand off of her tit and slid a few fingers in her pussy.

"Yes. Oh god, please more," she groaned at me. I stood behind her and began slamming her ass as hard as I could. The baby oil made a slurping sound as I slid my cock in and out of her ass and my balls slapped her thighs with every in and out. My fingers in her pussy could feel my cock sliding in and out of her ass.

"Fuck me harder, Charlie," she panted. "Fuck my ass. You like fucking me in the ass, don't you baby," she groaned. I kept fucking her ass as hard as I could and it made the words rattle out of her.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, Charlie," She groaned. The feeling of destroying her virgin ass and watching her big tits bounce and jiggle with every thrust were driving me toward climax. When she started the dirty talk I could barely hold on.

"Tina, I'm gonna cum," I gasped. I grabbed her hair and pulled her ass into me.

"Cum in my ass, baby, please fill my ass with your hot cum." That was all I could handle. After a few more strokes, I unloaded my balls into her ass. After several huge spurts of cum, we collapsed onto each other on her bed. I pulled my cock out of her ass and it made a slurping noise as some cum and blood dripped out of her ass. She flipped over and slid underneath me. We kissed for a while until she fell asleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Pool Party Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds