• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Emily and Hayden Ch. 03

Emily and Hayden Ch. 03

This is third in my series Emily and Hayden. Please comment and rate! Thank you! :3

http://www.literotica.com/s/emily-and-hayden

http://www.literotica.com/s/emily-and-hayden-ch-02

*****

Hayden helped Emily to her feet and led her out of the bath, taking a large folded towel off a shelf and lightly drying her hair with it. He patted her closed eyes and wiped her cheeks, and while her eyes were still closed, surprised her with a quick kiss on her lips. He dried her body, then wrapped her in the towel and led her back to his bed.

***

"Sit down," he commanded her quietly. She sat on the edge of the bed, and he sat down as well. He took the towel off her and began to dry her hair more thoroughly. Emily sighed contentedly, enjoying the way his fingers felt massaging her. She felt embarrassed sitting there naked- somehow it was different than being in the bath- but she ignored that feeling.

Hayden set the towel over the foot board and she turned to face him, folding her arms self-consciously over her slightly pudgy tummy. "What are we going-"

He grasped her arms and pulled them apart, holding them behind her back. Then he kissed her passionately; it was a long, slow, heavy kiss, and she melted into it, submitting to him without hesitation, closing her eyes as a surge of need for him- his dominance, affection and approval- flowed through her.

He let go of her arms and pushed her onto her back, still kissing her. Her mind reeled, trying to make sense of the strange feelings and emotions that overtook her every time he held her down. It felt so right, as if she were made for him, made to submit to him.

He pulled away and stood up. She opened her eyes and gazed up at him, disoriented and pleading. "More, please, Sir?"

He smiled and shook his head. "Turn over," he said.

She obeyed, with some reluctance, as he went around to the other side of the bed. She was afraid he would spank her again, and she was too tired to handle that, and so she squirmed away from him a bit as he got close to her on his knees. She felt his hands around her waist- he was pulling her closer. He leaned down onto her slightly. "Never move away from me," he whispered matter-of-factly into her ear.

She shivered, partly because his hot breath excited her, partly because she was nervous. Now, she thought, she was definitely going to be spanked. Tears stung her eyes. She was upset with herself for her action. "Yes, Sir, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean-"

"Shh..." He pushed her damp hair to the side and began kissing the side and back of her neck, slowly, sometimes pausing to suck a little. She was surprised that she was feeling kisses and not stinging swats, but also relieved- and aroused again.

He sat up and started to massage her neck and shoulders. She whimpered, grateful that his strong hands were gentle now that she was so exhausted. It almost hurt, but the longer he did it the better it felt.

He moved to her back, slowly working his way down. By the time he reached her bottom, she was nearly , but this new stimuli made her wriggle. She heard him chuckle above her. He always seemed amused by her reactions.

He spent plenty of time rubbing her ass, stopping only to take a new, small bottle of lotion off the nightstand, which he worked into her skin, soothing the slight burn that his spankings had caused. It had some ingredient that was pleasantly cooling, and she knew he must have bought it just for her.

Eventually, he moved to her thighs, her calves, and finally her feet (sometimes massaging them, sometimes tickling them, which delighted Emily). After he was finished, he told her "On your back again, little girl."

She complied. He spread her legs, getting in between them on his knees, admiring the liquid trickling from her slit. She half-sat up craned her neck, trying to see him clearly as he leaned forward.

"Lay back and close your eyes, Emily," he said firmly.

She lay back, shut her eyes, and suddenly she felt his warm tongue on her clitoris, licking her. It moved to her still-tender cunt, and he was so gentle that it didn't hurt as he licked and sucked on her labia.

"Oh, Master," She panted. Was he going to let her cum again? Surely she didn't deserve another orgasm, especially since she had done nothing for him. Maybe he was just going to tease her?

But he continued, nibbling on her inner thighs and her labia, sucking on her swollen little clit.. As he worked his tongue into her cunt, he massaged her thighs yet again, sometimes moving up to rub or tickle her tummy and breasts. She giggled and moaned, biting her lip, as he slowly brought her closer and closer to the edge.

When she was breathing raggedly and her body trembled with need, he whispered to her, "You may cum for me, little one." He immediately pressed his mouth against her slit, not quite enough to hurt. He kissed and sucked rapidly, thrusting his tongue deep inside her with a steady rhythm that made her hips raise and grind slightly. A rush of physical and emotional sensations came over her, not as intense as in the shower, but just as sweet. Her tired body shuddered as she cried "Master!" over and over, the delicate movements of his tongue producing powerful waves of pleasure in her.

As she came down again from her orgasm, he licked up all of her wetness, cleaning her so that she could fully relax. He proceeded to kiss her up her body, until he reached her mouth, where he kissed and licked her lips, letting her taste herself.

"Master," She mumbled, "Why did you let me cum again?"

He only replied, soothingly, "Go to sleep, my pet. It's getting late, and you need your rest. We have a big day tomorrow."

She worried a little, a fear that had been kept in the back of her mind until now. Her parents knew she was having a "sleepover" at someone's house, and they were not suspicious, but still, they would not be pleased to discover that she was with a man that they nothing about. They wouldn't exactly scream at her, but they would certainly be "disappointed".

"Are you sure that everything will be OK? What if my parents find out?"

Hayden pulled her close and kissed the top of her head. "Everything will be fine. Just trust me. We can work out how to deal with your family on another day. This weekend is for us."

She was pleasantly surprised. "You mean you want them to know?"

"Of course I do. I don't plan on keeping us a secret, and I don't plan on letting you go. And Emily..." He spoke more slowly. "I wanted to talk to you about this tomorrow but..." He looked into her eyes. "I thought you were just a submissive, and that was fine, but I have a feeling that I can train you into an obedient little slave. Only if you want, of course, and the training would be mild at first. We could stop if you decided that you could not handle it. But I think you would be a good slave, and I think that I would be a good Master to you."

"I don't know if I want to be a slave. Not... all the time. I loved... today, I love what we did, and I like the idea of doing it all the time, but... Do you really believe I could be a slave... Sir?" Earlier his words would have scared her, but now, after all they did, she felt a mix of nervousness, confusion, and hopefulness. She knew that she was submissive, but maybe she really was more than that. She wasn't sure.

He smiled as he said "Yes, I do. It is your choice, but it's a big one that you should not make quickly, and we can discuss it more later, over the next few weeks. Now, if you don't want a spanking, baby girl, go to sleep."

And so Emily closed her eyes, snuggling up to Hayden. She breathed in his scent deeply, letting it relax her, and within a few minutes she fell asleep in his protective embrace.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Emily and Hayden Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 155 milliseconds