• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Elizabeth's Story Ch. 05

Elizabeth's Story Ch. 05

Chapter 5 Elizabeth's story

Gary wants to enter me!

As I tried to regain my senses following the earth shattering orgasm that Gary had just given me with his tongue and fingers, I was shocked back to reality when Gary climbed between my legs. As naïve as I was, I knew that he was positioning himself to penetrate my virgin pussy with his throbbing erection. I could not allow him to fuck me; no how, no way!

The list of sins and mistakes Gary and I had committed today was certainly long, but this was different; this was potentially life altering. This could get me pregnant.

"Gary, what are you doing?" I said as panic overwhelmed my voice. I tried to sit up, but Gary was already between my knees and hovering over my chest; getting up was not possible. He was simply too big and too strong for me to move off my slender frame.

"Liz, I need to be in you." Gary said as I felt his erect penis bumping up against my inner thighs and vulva, obviously searching for a 'home'.

"No! You cannot enter me. I mean it." I said as forcefully as I could. Again I pushed up against his chest, but I simply was not strong enough to even budge his massive weigh and size.

"Just for a second Liz. I just want to feel what it is like." I continued to feel his erection throbbing against my very wet, very aroused and dilated vulva. The combination of my lubrication coupled with Gary's saliva from him sucking on my clitoris moments before left me open and vulnerable. The risk of his penis simply 'slipping in uninvited' was very real.

"Gary, No! We are not going to do that. I am not going to get pregnant by you or anyone."

I tried to prevent him from entering me by closing my thighs, but Gary was kneeling between them. I attempted to use my foot against his abdomen to push Gary's frame back away until I could reason with him, but this only served to open me up more. I could feel the head of his penis bobbing against the outside of my vulva.

"Gary, please. Please don't do this. " I cried out.

His penis was aligned with my wet opening; he could push into me at will, and there was nothing I could do to physically stop him. I was honestly scared he would take me at any moment.

But Gary resisted the urge to simply plunge into me, uninvited. "Liz I won't cum in you, I promise. I just want to feel being inside you for a second." Gary said, as he stopped trying to push into me, and held himself over me as we discussed this urgent matter.

Although Gary was no longer trying to push into me, I could feel the head of his erection pulsing and throbbing against my wet folds of my vagina. His penis was involuntarily searching for my opening.

My younger brother was one thrust from stealing my virginity without my permission; I knew it and he knew it. But Gary remained motionless as I tried to dissuade him from entering my virgin pussy.

"Gary, please, I am begging you, don't do this. This is wrong, and it is stupid." I was almost crying as I begged; a panic was clearly evident in my voice; I was scared. I did not be taken like this.

The head of his penis was pulsing at my very opening now, just inside the outer folds of my vulva. My brother was one push away from entering me and taking my virginity.

I continued my plea, "Gary, this is not how it is supposed to be. What you and I have one so far may be wrong, but it was shared and we both knew the other wanted it, and it was beautiful. This is not beautiful. Please don't do this to me. If we do this, when we do this, it should be me willingly giving myself to you, and with us having taken the proper precautions." I paused to let me plea sink in.

I lay there with my chest pounding with the head of Gary's erection literally throbbing at the very opening of my vagina, as I waited to see what my brother would do. I had to rely on Gary's love for me, and his good judgment.

In my current position, I could do nothing to prevent him plunging himself into me if he chose to do so. His erection continued to pulse at the very opening of my vagina, perhaps just barely inside me, I really could not tell if his head was past the very entrance or not. I wondered if he was leaking any seminal fluid into me as he contemplated his next move.

I could see the expression on his face change and he raised himself up off me, pulling his penis away from my vaginal opening. "You are right Liz. I am sorry. I almost got carried away. I was so turned on, I wasn't thinking."

His erection remained firm and rigid in front of him. I responded, "Gary, thank you for stopping. You did good. It would have been a bad mistake to have taken me against my will." I glanced at his erection again. "How can I help you with that?"

Gary smiled, "What if I stay outside you, but we pretend to fuck?"

I looked puzzled, not understanding what he was saying.

Gary saw my confusion. "Liz, let me rub against you on the outside; we can hump and see if I can get off that way. It would be almost like I was inside you."

I smiled. "That sounds nice. I think I would like that too."

Gary climbed between my legs again, only this time, his penis was up between us, and resting on my vulva, instead of seeking entrance to my vagina. I like the feel of his rigid shaft on my erect clitoris as Gary began to grind into me: I liked it a lot.

He leaned forward and kissed me, parting my lips with his tongue. My vagina was wet and my clitoris was erect and sensitive. Gary's erection was sliding against my well lubricated slit and arousing me further. Gary began teasing me nipple as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I was responding to the pressure and friction that his erection was providing my clitoris. I could actually hear the slippery wet sounds our genitals were making as they slide together in the most erotic and arousing contact. I was arching my hips and humping back against my brother's boner as he humped against me. I could push my very erect clit directly against his erection in this position. It was very erotic, very stimulating.

In a move that would have made any Olympic wrestler proud, Gary flipped over on his back, and pulled me over on top of him, without losing contact between our highly aroused groins. In the superior position, I was able to control the pressure and friction on my clitoris by how hard I pushed against the shaft of my brother's erection. Gary grabbed my ass and pulled me firmly against him, moving me up and down as our groins rubbed together in a simulated intercourse.

Gary reached around from behind down between my legs, separating my thighs, and found the opening of my very wet, very dilated vagina with his fingers, and began opening me up with two fingers. The pleasure was immense. Gary penetrated my vagina with first one, than two fingers, opening me up to this wonderful intrusion which augmented my clitoral stimulation on his erection. Gary was fingering me from behind while I humped on top of his cock.

Stretching me open with his fingers, Gary was able to reach my g-spot again with his fingers as they probed me from behind. The stimulation on my uterine wall forced me to moan loudly as I continued to grind my clit into his rigid cock. Gary had once again found a spot deep inside me that caused me to lose control of my wits and my body!

"Oh, God, Gary.....you are getting me so hot....." I hissed into his mouth before sucking his tongue into mine. "Shit, you are driving me crazy with your fingers." I was humping frantically to push his fingers deeper inside me as I rubbed my clit against his cock.

I was so aroused that if he had tried to fuck me at that moment, I would not have stopped him. Thankfully, Gary did not test me in this manner; he did not attempt to enter me with his penis. He was satisfied to grind against me as he drove me closer and closer to yet another climax.

I felt Gary's fingers stretching my vagina open as he probed deeper. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain inside me vagina. I yelped, "Oh shit."

I realized that Gary had ruptured my hymen with his fingers. But the pain disappeared rapidly and the intense pleasure returned. I was too aroused to be concerned with my ruptured hymen at that moment. I would have ample time to lament its loss later.

Gary's fingers were massaging a spot deep inside of me was bringing me closer and closer to my third climax of the day. I could feel the lubrication gushing out of me, as Gary stretched me open wider with his fingers. My pussy was actually making a slippery 'sloshing' sound from the plunging action of Gary's two fingers. The wetness was literally dripping out of me, soaking Gary's hand and leaking on to the shaft of Gary's erection as I humped up and down on it. My vulva was actually slick from my lubrication, making the sliding on Gary's erection very stimulating and intense.

Gary was humping more rigorously against me, responding to my arousal. I was sliding up and down on the entire length of his long, firm cock. I could sense his arousal increasing as he matched my excitement. Oh God, how I wanted us to cum together, experience an orgasm simultaneously.

"Gary, you are making me so fucking hot! You are going to make your sister cum again. Oh God, you are going to do it to me again." I slid my clit vigorously up and down along his cock. Gary's fingers continued to open me and drive me closer to edge.

"Gary, I am going to cum. Cum with me, please cum with me!" I moaned before I kissed him deeply.

As I started to shutter with waves of pleasure, I moaned as Gary's tongue searched my open mouth. I felt him begin to arch his hips up as his whole body began to quake.

"Liz, I am going to shoot." Gary cried as he broke our kiss, and his body became rigid.

I felt the warmth of his semen suddenly appear on my belly, and the wonderful aroma of his most intimate scent filled my nostrils. The smell, the feel of the warm semen on my stomach, the rigid cock pulsing violently against my clitoris, and the fingers probing my virginal uterus all combined to push me over the edge; I came, and I came violently; and I rigidly ground myself against my brother's erupting penis as he ejaculated all over our bellies.

Gary and I came together in the most intimate and erotic manner possible.

"Oh Gary, I love you so much." I said, hugging him and relishing the feeling of our post-orgasmic cuddling and the gooey mess of his semen slowly spread on each of our bellies and they slid together.

I thought to myself, 'sex is wonderful, but it sure is messy. I need to keep some tissues or a towel by my bed if Gary is going to make a habit of this.'

After a few moments, Gary seemed ready to get up and clean up. I was again reminded how much more quickly the male returns to normal than the female after an intense orgasm. I would have liked to cuddle a while longer; but I relented and rolled off Gary and we both went to the bathroom, naked, to clean the mess off of our stomachs.

I reached down and wiped the my leaking vulva and saw just a trace amount of blood leaking out of me with the lubrication. I was again reminded of the momentary pain associated with Gary rupturing my hymen with his fingers. I was saddened by the thought that this had occurred, but quickly purged these thoughts from my mind. I was still technically a virgin, with our without my hymen intact.

I watched Gary's penis deflate before my eyes as we wiped ourselves off. And realized that despite the guilt and shame, I did not regret what Gary and I had discovered.

Gary then caught me by surprise, "Liz, we need to get you on birth control to be safe."

Gary 's statement sent a shock through my core. He was right, we could not keep playing this close to the edge without protection. Sooner or later we would fail. Sooner or later I would let my brother fuck me. But actually I realized that going on the pill was making a decision to allow my brother to fuck me! And I was not prepared to make that decision. Damn I had allowed my life to become far too complicated in just one day......

Coming soon: Chapter 6: Elizabeth's story – how far do we go?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Elizabeth's Story Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 905 milliseconds