• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Angel & Daddy's Story Ch. 01

Angel & Daddy's Story Ch. 01

**This is a story of a hot affair between a Daddy Dom and his adult submissive Angel - no one in this story is even close to being under 18!


The Beginning...


"How would you like to go to Vegas to the conference with the team?" her boss asks.

Angel doesn't hesitate for a second. "Yes, I'd love to join you guys! But, it's next week. Is that even possible at this point?"

"Actually, you'd be taking my place, I've had a situation arise with my family and it's not a good time for me to go away." Her boss replies, looking a little sad.

The beginning...

Angel has always been the kind of girl that people described as strong and independent. Even as a very small child she would shock her parents' friends with her maturity and ability to converse with the adults at a party.

She moved out of her parents' home at 16 and by 22 was raising 2 small children on her own.

Her ambition was only matched by her desire to do her best for her kids.

She made time to have fun and play but also took control of her situation and tried her best to build a better life.

She had worked her way up in her company to a position of power and influence and made a decent living. The next promotion would have to be a Director or VP role, so she had done ok.

She spent all day at work taking control and telling her team what to do and what not to do. She was firm but fair at work. She enjoyed her role but it left her spent at the end of the day and she had spent years yearning to figure out how to find some balance in her life.

Now her children are soon to move on into lives of their own and Angel has been looking at the life she's made so far. Pleased with some choices. Disappointed with the outcome of others.

But, the best choice lately was going to Vegas where she met a man who awoke her most erotic fantasies. "Daddy..."

In a very short time she had become His. Really, it happened the first moment she laid her bright green eyes on him. There was an instant attraction and she just knew she wanted him to own her. And Daddy knew just what his girl needed.

They met in a bar that was -5 degrees and everyone was wearing parkas and drinking out of glasses made of ice. Angel thinks she may have gotten Daddy's attention because she strode in there proudly in a pretty little sundress that displayed her D cup tits in a way that was demure and provocative all at once. While all the other women were shivering in their parkas, Angel declined the coat and smiled to her friends that she was tougher than that. She caught Daddy admiring her from across the room and instantly felt an attraction. She was drawn to him like a magnet. She could feel him drinking in her curvy body, her red hair, her face and her green eyes as she made her way through the odd cold space to say hello. She said something sassy and smiled her brightest smile at him.

Shortly after, Daddy took her to her room and owned her in every way possible before tucking her into bed. Angel had never done anything like that before, she was not usually so easy! She has been His ever since...

Alone...

Daddy had to go away on a trip shortly after Angel met him.

Now, every second away from him was agony. Quelled only by their stolen moments together and the sexy texts he would send to keep her wet all day, every day. But on this particular trip Daddy wasn't within range of cell towers or Internet. So Angel got her first taste of being completely without her Daddy since the night they met.

She spent a lot of time rereading the sexy stories and watching the yummy video Daddy had sent to help her through missing him. In the video he stroked his big cock and told her a story about how he was going to put that big cock in her ass again and again. So, Daddy managed to keep her wet even when he was out of touch, but Angel ached to have Daddy fill all her holes again.

The truth is, the more Daddy filled her, the more she wanted him. The more Daddy talked to her, the more she wanted to hear His voice. The more Daddy touched her, the more she needed his touch. She just couldn't get enough of Daddy and how he made her feel. Angel was delirious with joy when she could feel, taste, smell and hear her Daddy. Like a favourite candy without the upset tummy!

Daddy had made a request of Angel before he left that had her struggling a little.

He wanted her to send him some stories of scenarios that would turn her on. To help him know what she likes, she figured. (Isn't he a delicious Daddy?) The reason Angel was struggling was that she wanted to be a good girl for her Daddy and sincerely wanted to do anything and everything that would make Daddy happy. She already knew Daddy well enough to know he would never make her do something she wouldn't like. They were such a good match, that Angel knew there was nothing she wouldn't do for Daddy.

What comes next is the story she decided Daddy would like best...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Angel & Daddy's Story Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds