• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Angel & Daddy's Story Ch. 03

Angel & Daddy's Story Ch. 03

**This is a story of a hot affair between a Daddy Dom and his adult submissive Angel - no one in this story is even close to being under 18!

The shower...

Daddy holds out his hand to help steady her as she steps over the edge of the tub and into the shower with him. She takes a deep breath, the kind that makes her chest rise in a way that melts Daddy faster than the hot water could have.

Angel smiles up at Daddy as she reaches for the soap and squirts some into her hands. Standing under the spray of the shower completely naked, completely HIS.

She looks so much younger and more vulnerable than that first night. No make-up. Her hair down and curling in wet tendrils around her flushed face. Peering up at him from beneath her lashes, she almost seems shy as she works the soap into a lather in her hands and then stretches out her arms to rub the soap onto his skin.

She starts with his shoulders, rubbing and massaging away the tension of his long day driving and the grime from his trip. Angel smiles contentedly as her fingers work their way down his body, first his chest, then coming in close and hugging him to work on his back and ass.

"I love how manly the hair on your chest is Daddy, why did you shave around your cock? I think I would have liked the hair there too..."

She leans in for a kiss to let him know the question was more for information than the need for an answer. She knows it's Daddy's decision on what he does and does not do and it was even a little naughty for her to question...

As she kisses Daddy, she reaches down and works his lap into a lather, carefully cleaning every inch and nook and cranny in and around his huge, hardening dick.

Angel feels Daddy's hands lightly on her shoulders and understands without being told.

She kneels down in front of Daddy and continues lathering and rubbing every inch of his thighs, ass, calves and feet.

Daddy reaches down and grabs a handful of wet auburn hair and gives a gentle tug.

Again, Angel understands without being told and stands up and rinses the soap off her hands then backs up against the wall to let Daddy rinse the soap off his body.

She then reaches for the shampoo and it's Daddy's turn to kneel down in front of her. With his back to her, she allows herself a sneaky little dominatrix smile at the sight, before she begins to massage the shampoo into Daddy's thick hair. She can visibly see Daddy becoming more and more relaxed as she works away with her magic fingers. Once the shampoo is rinsed out, Daddy does the same for Angel.

His big hands rubbing and exploring every inch of her body in minute detail. She starts panting from how good it feels and he looks down at her and winks as he slides a soapy finger into her bottom.

She loves looking into his eyes. Especially when he's so relaxed and having fun with her tight hole.

After he spends a bit of time getting her ass ready Angel is quivering and hoping he will bend her over right there and quiet the aching need he has stirred up yet again.

He pulls his finger out of her bottom and lets the water spray on her fully. She sticks out her bottom lip in a bit of a pout without realizing she's doing it and Daddy can't resist giving that lip a playful bite.

"Baby, I'm going to get out now but I want you to finish and call for me when you are done. Understand?" He looks down at her with a tender smile.

"Yes Daddy"

And with that he leaves her in the shower alone. Incredibly, it seems cooler without his body heat adding to the warm spray. She finishes washing up and rinsing off and turns off the water.

"Daddy, I'm done" she calls out wondering what this is all about...

He returns with a big, fluffy towel in a couple seconds and she sighs in gratitude. He's such a good daddy! He's gone and warmed it up before coming to dry her off. His hands gently rub the big warm towel all over her body and hair and if she was a kitten she likely would have started purring!

Once he's satisfied that every nook and cranny on his little girl is dry he holds out his hand and helps her step over the edge of the tub. Good thing too! Angel is a bit of a klutz and would have gotten hurt when she slipped if Daddy hadn't been there to catch her. Instead, they both laugh a little at her misstep, share a happy kiss and he leads her back out to the living room.

He's put on pyjama pants that hang low and sexy on his hips. He hands her a glass of wine and grabs his own. There's candles' everywhere adding a soft glow to the room and music playing softly in the background.

"Come sit in my lap little girl and tell me what you've been up to while Daddy was away"...

Just beg for it...

Angel obediently sets her naked ass in Daddy's lap and thirstily swallows down a gulp of the wine Daddy has given her.

She can't believe he's dragged it out this long! "Dinner, then the shower, now wine and talking!?" She thinks to herself. Does he not know how badly I want to feel him deep inside me?

She starts to tell him about her time without him and doesn't even notice she's squirming on his lap as her desire is being displayed by her sub conscious self.

"Do you remember the first time you had something really yummy Daddy? Like chocolate? Or a favourite flavor of ice cream?" She asks sweetly while her hips gently wiggle on his cock which is slowly being stirred again.

He runs his fingers through her damp Auburn hair that's beginning to curl as it dries. "Fuck me!" he thinks to himself. "All I want is to slip my dick out of these pants and into that slick little slit of hers. All she has to do is ask. Why hasn't she asked for it yet?" He wonders.

But Daddy plays it cool and answers her calmly. "Yes baby, I think I know what you mean..."

"Well, before I met you it was like I'd never had chocolate. I didn't know what I was missing so I didn't know I wanted it. Like TV before color or HD. .. you just don't know, so you don't know. Gee I'm rambling! Did that make any sense at all?" She asks, all the while still wiggling, squirming and sipping on her wine between each sentence.

Daddy pats her on the head gently in response before reaching over to play with her left nipple. Pinching and rolling it idly between two fingers. He looks at the little kitten in his lap with sex hooded eyes and nods for her to continue. "Beg for it baby" he thinks in his mind.

Another big gulp of wine and Angel continues, "Well, hmm, I don't know how to say this exactly so I'm just going to say it..." hips gently rocking as she speaks breathily. .. she's pink from head to toe so he doesn't want to interrupt this as it seems like it's hard for her to get it out.

"Daddy, you're my chocolate! My color HD TV! My double rainbow! Oh Fuck! I sound crazy Daddy! I can't stop wanting you. Needing you. Wanting to please and pleasure you." She's practically bouncing in his lap with the excitement of saying it out loud.

"Oh Angel..." Daddy sighs and grabs her wine glass from her hand, setting it on the table beside them before pulling her back in his lap. Her legs dangling on either side of his legs so that if he pushes his knees apart he spreads hers even wider.

"I'm going to make you beg!" He thinks as he runs his hands down the front of her body.

She can feel his dick bulging and poking into her back again. So hard! "Fuck! I want him to Fuck me so hard!" She thinks to herself as she moans out loud.

Daddy starts by rubbing her sweet, wet pussy and spreading around the wetness that was making his pants damp. Then, he reaches down and with both hands pinches a lip on either side and slowly pulls with a firm grip. Spreading her wide and making her moan in surprise at the sensation. He keeps a firm grip on each lip and tugs and pulls out stretching her lips as far as they will go before they slip out of his grasp.

"Beg for it baby" he whispers in her ear as he kisses her neck and nibbles on her ear lobe.

She whimpers in response but doesn't say a word. He can feel her squirming and arching into him and knows her whole body is aching to have him take control. He reaches down again and grabs at her lips in his fingers with both hands again. Lower and rougher than last time. Knowing that this will cause her lips to look puffy if he does it much more. The thought heightens his arousal too. To see her pussy raw and plump from his use. He pulls her lips hard away from her again and she let's out a long, sex growl... "oh yes Daddy! I like that too!"

"Beg for it!" He commands in her ear, panting and ready to lose himself in her.

"Oh Daddy" she moans.

"Are you Fuckin kidding me?! Why won't she just ask for it??" He thinks to himself as he decides to get even rougher. He slaps her exposed pussy a couple times then reaches down with both hands and hooks a couple fingers in each side. Stretching her pussy wide open from the inside. Secretly wishing he had a camera set up so he could enjoy the view.

He roughly pulls and stretches her tight, wet snatch as she moans and writhes and soaks his pajama pants.

** Remember at the beginning of this story that I told you Angel is a very strong, independent woman? Well it never occurred to her that Daddy might want her to beg him. She was used to getting what she wanted through hard work and sacrifice...

Daddy decides to spell it out for her as he realizes this.

"Angel, I want you to beg Daddy to drive his cock deep into your pussy" he growls into her ear as she squeals and moans.

"Oh!" She gasps. "Yes! Please daddy! Please fuck me! Fuck me hard! Fuck me now!!"

That did it. Daddy pulls his fingers out of her pussy and shoves them into her mouth. She greedily suckles her juices off his fingers then begs again. "Please daddy. Please. I need you now..." she gets up off his lap and starts tugging impatiently at his pants.

Daddy stands up and pulls her to the bedroom. "Up" he commands. She steals a kiss before jumping up on the bed and kneels in front of him. Offering up her ass and pussy to him.

Her ass cheeks are still rosy and just as he thought her pussy lips are slightly swollen and pink. Looking so luscious and wet. He pauses only a moment before diving in deep and grabbing her hips and pumping her hard from behind...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Angel & Daddy's Story Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 578 milliseconds