• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Raising Public Awareness

Raising Public Awareness

He was supposed to pick her up at five, but heavy traffic from DC to Baltimore had delayed him. She had filled the time by joining her coworkers at a bar, and after three Harvey Wallbangers in an hour she was pretty well sauced. She saw him pull up to the curb, grabbed her purse and hurried to the car.

He could tell she was in a different mood. Her normally quiet demeanor had been replaced by a giggly, smiling mien, and her eyes displayed a slightly naughty glint as she gave his a quick kiss of greeting. He checked his mirrors and eased into downtown traffic. He loved it when she drank like this.

Yes, she was in a much different mood. Almost as soon as they started moving, she reached for his crotch, unzipped his pants, and wrestled his cock out of the fly. In one smooth motion she bent and lowered her head to his lap, taking his flaccid shaft into her mouth. He didn't stay soft for long. Slurping hungrily, she moved her mouth up and down his cock, stroking with her hand and using her tongue to great effect. His right hand held her head and moved with it. Oh yes, life is good, he thought.

Since they were still in the city, traffic was stop and go. While waiting at one red light, he sensed someone was watching and looked to the right to see the driver of a delivery van watching everything she did. The height of the van gave the driver a front row seat to the action, and he was obviously enjoying the show. Catching his eye, he gave the lucky man a thumbs up and a grin. The light changed and they moved on down the street.

Finally merging onto the Baltimore-Washington parkway, they managed to shed the stoplights and move more smoothly. She worked in a casual office and had worn a spaghetti strap dress with an loose top, so he had untied the straps and pulled the top of the dress down to her waist while she sucked so he could feel her quite impressive breasts with his free hand. Traffic was still heavy, though, and with large trucks interspersed with the traffic they had a pretty consistent audience. There were lots of horns being honked and drivers doing doubletakes as the show had become quite good. As was usually the case with her expert skills at fellatio, he was harder and longer than he thought possible.

Finally exiting the parkway, he approached the left turn into their neighborhood. Sensing the change in direction, she murmured "Turn right," and returned to sucking his thick shaft. They found themselves in a commercial office park, which as this hour was almost deserted. She sat up and told him to pull into the parking lot of a warehouse company. "We're not going home until we finish this," she said.

The moment he pulled into a parking space, she jumped from the car, and with the top of her dress around her waist and her tits flying free in the wind, she hiked the hem and pulled off her panties. He was out almost as quickly and was a step behind her. Throwing herself on her back on the grass strip between the parking lot and the street, she pulled her dress up above her ass, spread her legs wide, and reached out for him. Without a moment of hesitation he dropped his pants and boxers to his ankles, dropped to his knees between her thighs, grabbed his throbbing rod, and rammed it into her dripping wet pussy. She lifted her legs around him, and he slid his arms under them so her ankles rested on his shoulders.

They pounded and grunted like hot, sweaty animals, oblivious to the street barely twenty feet away and only about six feet above them. In and out he rammed, and she answered each thrust with one of her own. On and on they went, humping wildly for several minutes.

Pausing for a moment, she caught her breath and huskily whispered, "Let's do it my favorite way." As he pulled his cock out and rolled back slightly onto his knees, she turned over onto her hands and knees, spreading her ass cheeks and backing against him. This was one of his favorite positions too, and he wasted no time guiding his throbbing shaft back into her wet pussy. This was no time for slow and easy; as soon as he was in her, they rammed as hard as ever, her ass cheeks vibrating with each thrust and her large, unbridled tits swinging forward and back with each one. She closed her eyes and groaned again. She was so wet he could feel her juices dripping off his balls as they swung and slapped against her clit with every thrust.

They fucked frequently, five to ten times a week, so he had developed great staying power between his orgasms. She would sometimes cum two or three times before he finally shot his load, and there was nothing she wouldn't do for sexual pleasure. She looked back over her shoulder and caught his eye, giving him a look fraught with meaning without saying a word. He stopped thrusting and slowly withdrew his hard shaft from her pussy. He knew what she wanted.

Bringing his leg up to the side, he planted his foot in such a way that he was slightly higher, his junk right above her curvy ass. Her juices had left his shaft dripping wet and slick, and he spread her ass cheeks with his left hand while using his right to guide his cock toward the brown bud between them. As the head met it, she moaned in anticipation and he felt her relax. Ever so slowly he pressed the head in, meeting the expected tightness with firm yet gentle pressure. He slowly buried his cock to its base, eliciting a deep, guttural moan from her.

They didn't do this often, but when they did she invariably came within moments. This time was no exception – the waves of an incredible orgasm washed over her almost immediately as he moved his shaft in and out of her ass. The tightness and friction also hastened his own reaction, and after fewer than twenty strokes he could feel his balls starting to boil. Staying inside until almost the end, he finally pulled out, grasped his cock with his hand, and sprayed his load onto her ass cheeks in an orgasm that seemed to last forever.

Spent, he fell onto his back next to her and she laid flat on her stomach next to him. It took some time for them to catch their breath, he with his pants around his ankles and her completely exposed top and bottom. That didn't faze either of them; the businesses were closed, they were hidden from the street by a rise in the lawn, and in any case they had sex in public often enough that it was almost second nature. He finally arose, and pulling his pants up as he went retrieved a towel from the car. A quick wipe to clean his goo from her ass, and they finished the journey home. What a life.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Raising Public Awareness

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds