• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Waiting For A Ride...

Waiting For A Ride...

Waiting For A Ride In The Park

Saturday afternoon and we had gone site seeing in New York, we decided to take a ride through central park as the day was beautiful and the temperature was just right. As we were waiting for the carriage I stood beside you, slowly you slide your arm around my waist as I slip mine around you, as I softly work it into your back pocket to get my hand on your ever so fine ass.

The feel of your tight ass in my hand just excites me to no end, grabbing at it gently as you shutter from surprise, as you weren't expecting me to grab it as I did. Gently your hand begins to caress my ass, as the feel of your hand sends erotic chills through me, whispering softly in my ear.

"Oh baby I want you!" whispering softly in my ear.

You look at me with that look of desire in your eyes, bending to kiss me as our tongues search for one another when they meet they dance in circles with one another wildly, our hands begin to ravish one another. As you gently kiss my neck and I run my nails up and down your back, our breathing deepens.

"Oh god we can't do this now!" you moan in a soft sexy tone

"Why not honey?"

"Simply because I want you so badly that if this goes any farther now, I am not going to be able to control myself."

"Baby its alright we are all alone here, if you want me then take me!" my hand finds its way to that hard bulge inside your jeans.

"Fuck, you know what your doing to me don't you?" you reply as your hands run over my ass.

"Oh hell yes I do, don't fight it baby, let me do this for you" I reply softly, lowering myself to my knees.

Opening your jeans lowering them over your hips your member springs free, taking it into my hand stroking it gently, teasing the tip with my tongue every so often taking the head into my mouth encircling it with my tongue lightly.

"Good god girl what are you doing, don't you start something you can't finish!!" a sudden moan escapes you from the feel of my hand.

Stroking it a little harder now making it hardens even more as your hips move to the every move I make, your moans growing louder.

"Get up here, I'm warning you if you don't I can't be held responsible for what's going to happen!"

Standing up with you, kissing my neck, your hands work their way onto my breasts cupping them gently moaning in unison as I stroke your hard mass gently now, as my pussy gets so wet and its begging for you.

Slowly you work your hands down my stomach and into my skirt as it finds its magic spot, my head throws back as you slip one finger onto my hot screaming clit massaging it gently in small circles as our moans get louder now, our passions and desires take total control now as we cant control ourselves anymore.

As you raise my skirt, picking me up and I wrap my legs around your waist as you lean me against the wall behind us, kissing passionately.

"Oh I cant stand this anymore I need you now, Fuck me baby!" as you slide my thong to the side, entering that hard mass into my hot wet pussy.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSS BABY THAT'S RIGHT GIVE IT TO ME I WANT IT ALL BABY!!"

"Oh you like that baby?"

"Oh god yes don't stop!!" as suddenly you feel my nails dig deeper and my pussy clamping down hard on that cock.

"My baby's going to cum isn't she?" "Oh yes she is, as a loud scream escapes me this time as you feel me cum and your cock and balls tighten as you scream.

" Baby your going to make me cum for you right now!" as you throw your head back as you shoot your hot load into my hot wet hole.

As you finish I wrap my arms around you and hold you close to me as you shake gently trying to calm back down. When we are completely finished we get back together.

"Now baby how about that ride!"

"Oh you want to ride again?" I ask in a devious voice.

"Hell yeah, don't you baby?"

"Well we shall have to see!" I reply softly whispering in your ear.

The carriage arrives you help me to get in, sitting next to me your arm around my shoulders, I snuggle in close to you, my hand resting on your thigh, my nails moving slowly over your inner thigh.

Your body shifts slightly to try to get away from my nails as they are causing your member to react.

"Stop, don't do this please don't do this." You whisper.

"Don't do what baby?" I reply devilishly.

"God damn it girl you've done it to me again, now your going to have to fix this!!"

"Let me have that thing baby, I can't get enough of it!!"

The driver hears all that's being said, he keeps looking back although he doesn't realize that we've seen him, the more he looks back the louder we get.

"Would you like to watch?" I ask the driver in a seductive tone.

"Oh I would indeed if you don't mind!!" he replies.

"Baby, do you mind if he watches us?"

"Hell no I don't, you know I love being watched!!"

The carriage stops in the middle of the park, the driver joins us in the back, taking your cock out of your jeans his eyes widen to the size of it, taking it into my mouth, inch by inch slowly so he could see all that was going on, his cock hardens in his pants, rubbing it firmly yet gently as my tongue works over the tip of your member, up and down your shaft, his hands rubbing his manhood faster.

"You like watching her suck my cock don't you?"

"Oh I'm sorry yes I do, she looks so Hot doing that, god how I would love to feel something like that!!" the driver replies in a soft moan.

"Why don't you just take it out and stroke it while she sucks me."

"That wouldn't bother you if I did?" he asks.

"Fuck no and if anything it will turn her on even more, she loves to watch me when I do it!"

Opening his pants slowly his erect cock is released, taking it into his hand stroking it gently, his breathing deepens as he watches me working your cock, knowing he's enjoying what he's watching your voice gets louder.

"Oh yeah baby suck my cock!" your head lies back as your hips raise, fucking my mouth slowly.

Looking over at the driver while I work your cock, sucking it harder and faster, he strokes harder his moans get progressively louder.

"Baby why don't you help the poor guy out, he's just about busting a nut over there from watching you, and besides I want to fuck you sooo hard I want your ass this time baby!!"

Moving off your cock, I slowly move over in front of him, winking as I reach to touch his cock, his body jumps as he screams.

"Do it baby, he wants it so badly, wrap that hot mouth of yours around his cock, let me watch you suck him off while I fuck your sweet ass!!"

Positioning myself in front of you, raising my skirt you remove my thong handing it to the driver, wrapping my lips around the head of his cock teasing it gently with my tongue, I thought he would come unglued as I sucked his shaft deeper into my mouth, my tongue running up and down every inch of it, dragging my teeth over the tip gently, he holds my head as he starts to fuck my mouth, holding my head his hips piston his shaft in and out of my mouth faster.

My ass bare and presented to you, standing behind me teasing my asshole with the head of your cock, pushing back at it I wanted it in my ass so badly, you take it away but only for a moment.

"COME ON BABY FUCK MY ASS, FUCK ME LIKE THE NAUGHTY LITTLE BITCH I AM!!"

Your cock pushes at my asshole once again, entering it slowly, I hear you moaning as you push deeper inside me.

"Oh fuck baby your ass is soooooo fucking tight!!"

"Don't stop, fuck me harder I want to feel it all filling my asshole!!"

Your pace picks up as you hold my hips pulling me onto your rigid throbbing member, slamming it in and out of me, I suck his cock harder and faster holding a firm grip on the base of his cock, his thrusts in my mouth, get harder and faster, taking him into my throat, making it hard for me to breath, The crowd of people who have stopped to watch is unbelievable.

His cock swells in my mouth as I feel his body tense and his balls tighten, as his head throws back.

"OHHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSS PLEASE DON'T STOP NOW!! He screams as I slowly begin to release the grip on his cock.

Feeling my orgasm growing closer, it rips through me like a knife through tape my body shakes sucking his cock harder still as he explodes his hot cum into the back of my throat, shot after shot all I can do is swallow not missing any, sucking his shaft one last time, getting all that's left for me to get, his body jumps as I lick his cock clean.

"AAAAHHHHHH FUCK IT'S MY TURN BABY, I'M GOING TO CUMMMMMMMM!!" You scream out as your body tenses

With one last hard thrust I feel your cock explode inside my ass, filling it with all your hot cum, slowly it begins to leak down my leg, my body shivers from the excitement. The driver looks at you and smiles.

"Would you mind if I cleaned her up?" he asks you.

"I don't if she doesn't!!"

I sit on the seat, the driver takes my legs putting them over his shoulders, his tongue licking my pussy from my clit to my asshole, licking and sucking at my asshole wanting to suck your cum out of me, kneeling on the side of me on the seat, taking your cock into my mouth sucking and licking it clean, massaging your balls gently, taking each one into my mouth sucking and licking them gently.

The driver dives his tongue deep inside my pussy finding a special spot working it slowly, exploring my insides completely, locking my hands behind his head pushing his face deeper into my mound.

"OHHHHHH YOU SON OF A BITCH DON'T YOU STOP NOW!!" my pussy grinding into his mouth, as my pussy clamps down on his tongue, pushing me over the edge one last time.

As we come to a finish, getting myself back together as they did as well, the driver looks at us winking.'

"Thank you for the wonderful afternoon, this ride will cost you nothing, you've already paid for it!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Waiting For A Ride...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 100 milliseconds