• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Bride Submission: Boss's Bitch

Bride Submission: Boss's Bitch

12

Summary: Bride-to-be submits to black boss in his office.

NOTE 1: This is the 2nd part of a multi-chaptered story, although I believe it can be read without reading the first part if you wish. With that in mind, here is a summary of the story so far:

Part 1: A SHOCKING SECRET

Bride-to-be Brittany is finally going to meet the in-laws a few days before the wedding. To her surprise, her whole world comes crumbling down as she learns:

-Not only her in-laws, but her parents as well, are part of a secret sex society called the Order of Syndom. This exclusive male dominated secret society believes that men are dominant and women are submissive. The society believes that incest is natural and is the ultimate way to show true love between family members.

-Brittany also learns that her engagement to Bradley and her career as a lawyer were both set up by her Order of Syndom father.

-Brittany is overwhelmed by all the revelations but eventually accepts her natural position of submission...submitting to her parents, her in-laws and others in a full scale orgy.

Thanks: To MAB7991, Richard, and goamz for editing this story.

*****

The next morning, I woke up in my own bed, with Bradley lying beside me and wondering if yesterday had been real.

Had I really learned that my parents were members of a secret sex society called the Order of Syndom?

Had I really sucked and fucked my father-in-law to be, my fiancé's uncle and his grandfather?

Had I actually eaten pussy for the first time...the pussies of young, bimbo strangers?

Had I fucked my father and pleasured my mother?

Was I now the lowest slut in a bizarre sexual hierarchy?

As I replayed my bizarre first meeting with my future in-laws, I knew the answer to all was yes. I rolled onto my side and looked at my fiancé. I had thought I knew everything about him, yet apparently I knew very little. Of course, that went for my own family too. My mother a sexual submissive? My father a dominant Master? And me...a sexual submissive to all?

Bradley opened his eyes and although groggy he could see in my eyes my confusion and insecurity. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Well, everything I thought I knew about my life has been a facade. My family, my career, even my relationship with you," I said, recalling the fact that my father had apparently arranged getting me my job and the love of my life.

"I didn't know we were set up," Bradley said. "I fell in love with you without any influence by the order."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes, Brittany," he said softly. "They may have set us up without our knowledge, but they can't create the feelings I have for you."

"Or that I have for you," I countered, realizing he was right. Regardless of how we met, everything that happened after that were decisions made by Bradley and me.

"We can just run away," he said sincerely.

"Really?" I asked. "Just up and leave our lives?"

"Yes," he nodded. "If we stay, the Order will own us."

"And you don't want that?" I asked, flashing back to yesterday and him telling secrets about our sex life and him having incestuous sex with his sister and mother.

He paused.

"Be honest, Bradley," I said, "I think I can handle anything after last night."

He laughed, "Yes, you seemed to take everything thrown at you last night."

"And in me," I quipped.

He took a deep breath and said, "I love being a member of Syndom. It has been a big part of my life since I was eighteen."

"Have you fucked other Syndom sluts since we started dating?" I asked, before adding, having learned yesterday that he had cheated on me with his sister during our relationship, "besides your slut sister."

"Actually, no," he said. "I have not been to any Syndom events since we started dating."

"Honestly?" I asked, my heart warming at his being so faithful to me.

"Yes," he admitted, "I didn't want to lose you." After a pause, "I still don't want to lose you."

"You still love me after all the sins I committed last night?" I asked, feeling both ashamed of my actions and yet oddly excited...my pussy getting damp under the sheets.

"It's my fault for not warning you in advance," he said, his face showing his guilt.

"No, I could have stood up for myself," I replied, realizing the truth of my own actions. "The reality is I was drawn into the web of sex and my natural sexual desires of submission."

"But I should have told you the full scope of the Order of Syndom," he said.

"Is there even more than I learned last night?" I asked.

"Not really," he said. "But once you officially join the Order, you are bound to it, as they will have a lot of dirt on you."

"Hmmmm, you have never bound me," I teased, my hand going to his cock.

"I'm saving that for the honeymoon," he quipped back.

"Don't make promises you can't keep," I teased.

"Oh, I can keep them," he smiled, leaning in and kissing me.

Breaking the kiss, he rolled away from me and said, standing up, "I also promised not to fuck you until after you say 'I do'."

"I do," I said, wanting a morning fuck.

"Fuck, I love you, Brittany," he said, his hard mushroom top sticking out of his briefs.

"Prove it," I challenged, crawling over to him.

"There will be punishments for both of us if we break the rules," he warned, making me instantly recall I was supposedly getting a punishment today for having come before I was allowed.

Fishing his cock out, I began stroking it, "Am I worth the punishment, baby?"

"Aaaah, you are insatiable," he groaned, as I leaned forward and took his cock in my mouth.

After a few seconds, he said, "I think oral sex wouldn't count as breaking the rules."

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned on his cock, as I began bobbing hungrily.

As usual, when we had morning sex, it didn't take long to get his balls boiling and in a couple of minutes Bradley deposited a load of cum down my throat.

Pulling out, a minute later, he said, "You're going to be late for work."

"Damn you," I whined, "are you really going to leave me all wet and wild?"

He shrugged and teased, "They say patience is a virtue."

"Fine," I sighed, ignoring the fire burning down below and getting out of bed.

"So, you're okay with becoming a part of the Order of Syndom?"

"Yes, Master," I smiled, knowing deep down that last night was the most intense, fulfilling night of my life and had opened up a whole new world for me.

Leaning in, he kissed me again. Breaking the kiss, he said, "I do love you, Brittany."

"I love you too, Bradley," I smiled back, knowing that as long as he was by my side nothing else mattered.

We had breakfast, showered and headed to work, as if today was just a normal day. Of course...it was anything but normal.

...

I was in my office after lunch with a client of mine working on briefs for a case I was dealing with, when my secretary announced that Mr. Pickerton wanted to see me.

Instantly I panicked, knowing that Mr. Pickerton was a member of the Order. Would he have any clue of my many transgressions last night? He often called me in for discussions about cases, so being called by him wasn't out of the ordinary...yet somehow I sensed this wasn't about a case.

Taking a deep breath, I left my office, went to the elevator and headed to the top floor.

Getting off the elevator, I was surprised to see that his secretary, Mrs. Patterson, wasn't there. I waited a couple of minutes before deciding to knock on his closed door.

"Come in, Ms. Peck," Mr. Pickerton called out.

I entered and he added, "Please close the door."

"Yes, sir," I nodded, closing the door...filled with an eerie trepidation at what may lie ahead.

"So how are the wedding preparations going, Ms. Peck?" He asked casually.

"Crazy," I admitted, today being my last day at work, taking off Thursday and Friday for the wedding this weekend and the following week as well for my honeymoon.

"I got an interesting phone call last night from your future father-in-law," he said, my fears instantly realized.

"Oh!" I said.

"Apparently, I am to dish out your punishment," he revealed rather matter-of-factly, "although I doubt you will think it is much of a punishment."

"Please, sir," I pleaded, "I really need to keep my work and private life separate."

"That can be arranged," he nodded in agreement, "the Order can protect you...if you are loyal to it."

"But, I," I began, but was interrupted.

"Come replace Mrs. Patterson, Brittany," he ordered, as he rolled his chair back.

I watched stunned as Mrs. Patterson, a chubby, but very pretty woman in her late forties, who was usually ice cold at her desk, crawled out from under his desk. Without a word, she walked past me and out of the office.

"She has been a member of Syndom for over twenty-five years and man she can suck a cock," he said, rather casually.

"Really?" I asked, shocked and yet after all I had learned recently nothing should have surprised me. Yet, the biggest bitch in the building being a submissive slut at first shocked me and then made me smile thinking how pretentious she was in her demeanour...ironically, just like me.

"Oh, you would be surprised how many members of the society there are in this city," he said, before adding ominously, "more than a few of whom you have met."

"Like who?" I asked, suddenly curious.

"Oh, they will let you know when the time is right," he smiled. "Now, back to the task at hand, or should I say mouth?" he finished pointing to his crotch. I couldn't see his cock from where I was standing, my view obstructed by his desk.

"I'm not sure I am comfortable with this, Mr. Pickerton," I said, hating that already a decision made yesterday had come to my place of work.

"I wasn't asking your opinion. Brittany," he sighed. "Now get on your fucking knees under my desk or I give Walker a call."

"Okay, okay," I said shocked by his aggressive behavior, just beginning to understand the full scope of the Order of Syndom.

"Good girl," he said, as he watched me walk around the desk.

I stopped in my tracks and gasped, "Holy fuck."

He chuckled loudly, "Never seen a big black cock?"

"N-n-no," I stammered, as I stared at the eleven inch black missile that was pointing directly at me.

"Well, then you're in for a chocolate treat," he said smiling. "And I know that all girls love chocolate."

My mouth watered, my cunt leaked slightly at the thought of it in my mouth or cunt.

"Stop drooling over it and get under my desk," he ordered, clearly amused at my stunned silence, "DA Smith will be here in five and he isn't a member of the society."

"Oh my," I said, thinking I'd better hurry and get him off. I quickly got under the surprisingly spacious desk and got on my knees just as he rolled his chair back in.

Suddenly eager to have that big black fuck stick in my mouth, both out of curiosity and for the sake of speed, I took it in my hands, stunned again by how hard it was, as I took his mushroom top in my mouth.

He groaned, "Walker said once you get a cock in front of you the slut switch turns on."

The words should have been insulting, but I had long crossed the line of embarrassment (I was currently on my knees, under a desk, in a professional business suit, sucking my boss's massive cock). Instead, I focused on getting him off.

As I began bobbing back and forth, awkward at first in the confined area, I took four or five inches in. After a minute or two, he rolled back, his cock slipping out of my mouth, "Now Smith will be in here in a couple of minutes. My cock will remain in your cocksucking mouth until our meeting is over. Yet, I don't want to come. Is that clear?"

"Y-y-you want me to stay under the desk during your meeting?" I asked, flabbergasted by his expectations.

"This is a punishment, Brittany. Although the reward for obedience will be eleven plus inches of black cock in that white cunt of yours," he smiled, his plans for me clearly laid out before me, before adding, a devious smile on his face, "or your ass."

"What if he hears me?" I asked.

"Then your career is probably over if he thinks you sucked and fucked your way to the top," he answered, just as the intercom came on.

"DA Smith is here to see you," Mrs. Patterson announced.

"Now be a good slut," he said, rolling his chair back in as he pressed the button and said, "Let him in."

My eyes were big as I took his cock in my mouth, the rest of my body paralyzed with the fear of getting caught.

A moment later, the door opened and DA Smith said, "Thanks for meeting me on such short notice."

Mr. Pickerton welcomed, "I always have time for you, Bill."

I heard him sit down on a chair on the other side of the desk, as I remained frozen with a couple inches of cock in my mouth.

Bill started, "How are the kids?"

"Getting bigger and louder," he replied.

"Isn't that always the truth," Bill laughed.

"And what is new with you?" Mr. Pickerton asked.

"Between you and me, I am running for governor," he revealed.

"Congratulations."

I listened intently. If Bill became the governor, which he would have a great shot at, there would be an opening.

"And I was looking for support from your office," Bill continued.

"Of course, you got it, Bill. Although it would suck to lose you," Mr. Pickerton added, moving his ass up a bit, his cock going deeper into my mouth.

I took that as I was supposed to be sucking him and began slowly, nervously, sucking him as I tried to eavesdrop on the conversation.

"Thanks, I appreciate that," Bill said.

"Of course. So when are you planning to announce that you're running?"

"Next week," Bill answered.

"Well, if I can do anything to help."

"Your support is great."

"On a different note, what do you think of Brittany Peck?" My boss asked, again making my eyes go wide.

"Professional or other?" Bill asked, his tone joking,

"I already know you would love to fuck her," Mr. Pickerton chuckled, his cock vibrating in my mouth.

I couldn't believe they would talk about me like a piece of meat.

"I would love to fuck that face of hers, she has amazing cocksucking lips," Bill said. I again couldn't believe he saw me like that. Although it was obvious Mr. Pickerton was allowing me to hear this, it was also obvious this wasn't the first time I had been talked about so unprofessionally.

"She does have amazing cocksucking lips," Mr. Pickerton agreed, as I continued slowly bobbing on his cock.

"Although I wouldn't mind tapping her ass, too," Bill added, with a laugh.

Mr. Pickerton laughed too. "Your obsession for fucking girls in the ass is an unhealthy fetish."

Bill defended, "I like to see women submit to the naughtiest taboo and give in to me unconditionally."

"Sex equals power," Mr. Pickerton pointed out.

"As true today as it was hundreds of years ago," Bill agreed.

I had always wanted to be a fly in the room able to hear what the men talked about, and now hearing it I was appalled at how little had changed. Yet, ironically, being on my knees, sucking my boss's cock, it was hard to protest and defend that things had changed. I had worked my whole life to become a respected lawyer, to be taken as a professional woman, and yet in just one day my whole journey of feminism was shattered.

Pickerton concurred, "Men will always run the world."

"And women will always reluctantly take it up the ass to climb the ladder thinking they can one day be a leader," Bill added.

"Good to know," Pickerton said.

"I have to go to another meeting, but we should have lunch soon," Bill said.

"I have to finish something I started, too," Pickerton replied, his implication obvious to me.

They said their goodbyes and Pickerton finished with, "Be sure to consider Ms. Peck for the DA position."

"Oh, I consider her all the time," Bill retorted, his tone implying he saw me more as an ass to fuck than a woman to hire, which pissed me off even as I continued slowly sucking cock.

The door closed, Bill rolled back, his cock sliding out of my mouth. "Did you learn anything?"

"All men are pigs," I replied from my position of humiliation under his desk.

"Oink," he shrugged, before ordering, "come bend over my desk I only have a few minutes."

I crawled out from under his desk, thankful to be off my knees, and asked, "Do you guys always talk about women as pieces of meat?"

"Not always," he replied, before adding, "but you need to understand regardless of the Order of Syndom men still run things."

"It doesn't have to be that way," I protested, as I stood up, knees sore, frustrated at the chauvinistic reality...even after all I learned and submitted to yesterday.

"Bend over the desk, Ms. Peck," he ordered, his tone firm, ignoring my soap box protest.

I sighed. After yesterday, I had learned that resistance to the hierarchy is futile, plus undeniably my cunt was wet at the thought of his big black cock inside me. So instead of continuing to protest, I obeyed, frustrated at my weakness, frustrated by my predicament, frustrated at the reality that my determined existence was a facade and yet I was eager to feel his cock in me.

"Good girl," he purred, which added to my shame of obedience.

He flipped up my dress and said approvingly, "Thigh highs, very nice."

"Thank you sir," I nodded, as his hands squeezed my ass.

"But," he said, his tone shifting to disappointment, "an Order of Syndom slut doesn't wear panties."

"Sorry, sir," I apologized, not wanting to be punished.

He pressed the intercom on his desk, "Mrs. Patterson, could you please bring me some scissors."

He sat back in his chair as I remained bent over his desk waiting for further humiliation knowing that his bitch of a secretary would soon see me in a very unprofessional position.

He asked, "Do you want Bill's job?"

"Yes," I admitted, the conversation of my career strange considering the situation.

"He will have the most say in his replacement," he continued.

"So I should offer up my ass?" I asked, not even sarcastically like my mind was thinking, but slutty like I already understood that it was the way to climb the political ladder.

"It definitely wouldn't hurt," he agreed, just as Mrs. Patterson entered.

I looked at her and she smiled a knowing smile.

Mr. Pickerton ordered, "Please cut off the slut's panties."

"She's wearing panties?" she questioned with a condescending admonishment.

"She's a slow learner," he said, as she reached me and roughly cut my panties off.

"I'll help train her, sir," she offered.

"You've wanted her forever haven't you?" he asked, revealing another surprise to me.

"God, yes," she said with disdain, as she shoved my cut panties in my mouth. "I have always wanted to put this bitch in her place."

I gasped into my surprisingly wet panties shocked that this bitch secretary called me a bitch.

"Get her ass ready for my cock," he ordered, as my eyes got wide, his cock much bigger than any that had been in my back door the day before.

"I'd love to," she said, pressing two fingers roughly into my cunt, as she said amused, "She's fucking drenched."

"Wouldn't you be if you knew you were getting a big black cock in you?" he asked.

"You know I would," she replied playfully, as she added a third finger into me.

Although it was rough, it was somehow turning me on, as they talked about me as if I wasn't there.

"Fist her," he ordered.

I again gasped into my panties as another first occurred when she immediately obeyed his order shoving her whole fist up my well lubricated cunt. I screamed, as my cunt was widened unnaturally, my panties falling out of my mouth. "Fuuuuuck."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Bride Submission: Boss's Bitch

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds