• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Ruined?

Ruined?

Damn! It was ruined! Would it ever be the same??? Red, swollen, stretched and gaping open. But wow was it HOT! I obeyed her as she said lick it clean but go easy I'm sore. On my knees I bathed her used pussy with my tongue. Sucking the 2 big loads of come out of her loose hole. So let me tell you how her once little pussy got this beat up.

With my permission we went out with the goal of getting her fucked by another man. Wearing her fuck me heels and a short yellow sundress, we went to a hotel bar a few exits out of town. I sat in the corner while at the bar she ordered a drink. It didn't take long for an attractive business man to hit on her. He was about 6' 4" very muscular and black. They danced and exchanged the usual small talk and flirting. Then after a few shots of tequila he invited her up to his room to which she replied I thought you'd never ask! But my husband gets to watch. He said fine with me! You white people are crazy!

Once to the room it was on. He undressed her quickly and began devouring her with kisses all over her body. He laid her across the bed and shoved 3 fingers in her already very wet pussy. She said it hurt, go easy and he said I have to get you ready for my huge dick. You will take it and love it now relax and enjoy the pleasure of a real man with a real cock. After fingering her and licking her for about 5 minutes he said I think you are ready. With that he pulled off his clothes revealing a very hard and big black dick. At least as big as her forearm. She told me later she was scared and excited. She felt so slutty but wanted to prove me and him proud by taking all of him. He forcefully shoved what he could in her. With a scream all the air left her body somehow making room for the rest of his cock. He pushed it all the way in as she thrashed around moaning and whimpering.

He picked up his pace and pounded her relentlessly for about 10 minutes. She seemed to be coming the whole time. He finally unloaded without warning. Filling her up so much it was running out of her and down his big balls and her thighs. He rolled off and asked if he could do it again in after a short rest. She said I feel empty now you took that monster out please fill me back up! We all laughed and he said give us a few minutes alone man. What could I say...I went. I was gone maybe 20 minutes when I returned I could hear her panting and moaning down the hall. Wow what a sight. I walked in to find her taking it doggy style being taken hard by this black stud. He pulled her hair as he pulverized her pussy. It went on for about 15 more minutes. When he said take all this black seed bitch and make your husband clean it up! He again pumped her full. He smiled as he pulled out and said sorry about you little white pussy. He put his clothes on and handed me his card. He said I stop in here about every month. She will be wanting more call me when she does. With that he took off.

Her make-up was a mess, smeared and running from the sweat. Her hair was tangled and her breasts had bite marks and her nipples were beet red. Her pussy lips looked raw and they hung down away from her hole. Her hole was open and stretched with come leaking out. She said you heard him do it. I was her boy, her slave, totally turned on by all of this.

Damn! It was ruined! Would it ever be the same??? Red, swollen, stretched and gaping open. But wow was it HOT! I obeyed her as she said lick it clean but go easy I'm sore. On my knees I bathed her used pussy with my tongue. Sucking the 2 big loads of come out of her loose hole.

About a week later while we were having sex she said you feel good baby but I'm gonna need that monster once in a while. Can you call him? So I was a good boy and 2 weeks later he was wrecking her pussy again...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Ruined?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds