• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 13

Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 13

1234

Author's notes:

1. This story follows on from my previous story 'Mixed Emotions' in which the characters are introduced and developed. It is strongly recommended that 'Mixed Emotions' is read first.

2. This is a work of fiction. The activities and practices described in this series are neither condoned nor recommended. If you choose to do anything described in real life with real people you do so at your own risk.

3. All characters are fictional and any likeness to any living person is purely coincidental.

4. The chapters are numbered in a sequence for a reason. It is recommended that they be read in numerical order.

*****

It was Saturday evening when the team had finally cleaned up 'Dana's' after the celebratory open day and at last had time to relax in the large spa pool at the house. With extended family and staff present, the pool was packed to capacity with many people sitting on others' knees both by choice and necessity. Marcie was summarizing the day.

"Thank you all so much for the huge effort you put into today. I know that many of you have been spending a great deal of time during the past few weeks to make this day the success that it has been. So again, thank you.

"You'll be interested to hear we had 437 people through the doors participating in the wide variety of experiential and voyeuristic attractions. Most participated fully in the activities and experimented with sensations they had never experienced before. Several women commented to me that they had experienced physical punishment for the first time and had found it amazingly stimulating. One of the suggestions that several people made was that we should be running training courses to teach people aspects of BDSM that they wished to explore, followed up by a system whereby members of a BDSM club could use the facilities as many of them would like to experiment with this lifestyle but did not have the facilities. So that's food for thought for the future.

"Another suggestion was that we could move into the video pornography area, making and selling videos of pornographic and BDSM sessions and maybe having some form of subscription service over the internet. Again, food for thought for the future.

"That brings us to now, when we have tonight together followed tomorrow by a glorious day of relaxation with each other to celebrate 'Dana's' thirtieth anniversary. I'm not going to say much more, except again to thank you and hope you have an enjoyable celebration."

"I'd just like to add a very small bit, please," said Dana. "Way back when, thirty years ago, apparently this whole thing was somehow seen as my idea, hence the name. However, I am very pleased to be able to say that the operation has gone far beyond my initial vision and that is due to you all and the time, effort and commitment you have lavished on the business and on each other. So I would certainly like to add my sincere thanks to you all for expanding the vision and making our dreams a reality."

There was a smattering of applause from several of the group, before Emma started speaking.

"I'd just like to say thank you all for your welcome into the group. As you all know, it was only through 'Dana's' being in existence that I was able to find my Mom and, truth be known, find myself. So thank you all. I also need to congratulate two people. Mom, congratulations on going to be a grandmother in about nine months and Eric, congratulations on going to be a Daddy at the same time."

The whole group burst into cheering and clapping, congratulating Emma, Becks and Eric. When the noise had lessened, Emma continued: "So this means that I'll have to take some things easier than I would have liked fairly soon, but tomorrow I'm going to play full out. It also means that June can have Eric back now that he's done the deed. Thank you for the loan of your wonderful partner, June."

"I'd just like to say a few things too," began Trudi. "I well remember a long time ago the geology field trip on which I first seduced Todd and tricked him into sleeping with me. For a while after that, relationships were cool, to say the least, between Dana and I. It was Marcie and Greg who helped us sort ourselves out and introduced the concepts of polyamory, which has been the basis of this whole extended family. The family then grew by bringing in Pam and David, along with Gabby and Chris, who are also foundation members. The amalgamation of the two neighbouring families allowed this property to be developed as it is at present. Since then I have seen many people welcomed into this family just as Todd and I were, Vicki, Becks, Paula and Emma and, most recently, June and Eric, as well as others. I would just like to thank Marcie and Greg for their compassion, wisdom and teaching that they have freely offered to us all. Thank you so much, Marcie and Greg. I'm sure I speak for us all when I say we all love you to bits."

Everyone cheered and applauded loudly in support of Trudi's speech. Marcie and Greg looked a little overwhelmed and hugged each other before Marcie resumed her control over the proceedings.

"Thank you for those kind words, Trudi. I agree, we have come a long way from small beginnings but it is not just us, it is all of you who deserve to be congratulated and thanked for what we have all achieved together. Thank you all very much. So now your time is your own. You're all big people and know how to have fun together and look after yourselves and each other. There will be some caterers preparing food here and also bringing some in tomorrow, including a 9am breakfast, lunch sometime after midday, all-day snacks and a celebratory dinner in the evening. By the way, the catering staff members, Helga and Hettie, are both ex-Dana's staff so there's no need to feel embarrassed in any way around them. They assure me that they are also available if required and will fit in where needed and I have invited them to participate in whatever activities they wish and can fit in. So, enjoy tomorrow."

Vicki approached Emma and gave her a big hug.

"Congratulations, sweetie, good to know I'm not the only one pregnant around here. Have you felt any morning sickness yet?" asked Vicki.

"Not yet, but I'm only a bare minimum that a pregnancy test can detect. Time for that although I hope I won't have it."

"No, I'm very pleased I didn't have it. Must be a real problem having to feed a growing baby as well as yourself but not being able to keep any food down."

"So what about sex? Can we still experience it, still cum, still participate in all the games or what?"

"Well, I have been avoiding the stimulators and also not allowing anything too long in my cunt, but otherwise I think everything's Ok. Certainly has been for me so far. They say that during the last month or so deep penetrative sex should be avoided, but otherwise things should be fine."

"That's great. I'll just take it easy and listen to my body," replied Emma.

Dana had been listening to this exchange and added: "When I was pregnant with Damien I had normal sex all the time. I felt so horny for some reason. Poor Todd and Trudi; Todd had a real hard job keeping up with me and I think Trudi felt a bit neglected. However, there were always others to satisfy her needs around here."

"That's good to know," commented Emma, smiling at Vicki.

"You know, I was thinking, Mom mentioned about the suggestions of pornographic videos and one of the things that guys fantasize about is pregnant women being fucked. So once you're both obviously pregnant it would be interesting to make a porno video of you being fucked and also having a lesbian sex scene. Just keep it in mind for later."

"Ooohhh, that sounds hot," said Vicki. "What do you think, Emma?"

"Sounds great to me. Maybe we need to practise over the weekend," she replied with a grin.

Becks gave Emma a big hug. Emma noticed that she had tears in her eyes as they cuddled.

"I'm so pleased you found me and I'm so looking forward to being a grandmother," Becks whispered in Emma's ear. "Congratulations."

"Pleased it was successful," replied Emma. "It's going to be great having a baby for us both to love."

Paula came over and put her arms around mother and daughter and gave both a hug.

"Congrats, Emma. Who'd have thought, you going to be a Mom. I hope that pregnancy doesn't prevent a bit of genital torture, both ways of course."

"No," replied Emma smiling, "I'm sure I'll be up for both giving and receiving. Like some tomorrow, babe?"

"Ooohhh yes, I think so. Tomorrow afternoon as a demo if you like. That would be hot."

"Ok, you're on," replied Emma with a grin.

The group in the pool gradually decreased in number as people left for bed in twos or more. Non-resident staff members had been allocated guest rooms although there were also a few mattresses spread on the floor of the stage area if people wanted a larger space. After a while sounds could be heard coming from that area indicating that it was being well used.

Eric and June left the pool and headed for their room accompanied by Vicki and Yvonne, one of 'Dana's' strippers. Once inside they all showered to remove any chlorinated water from the pool and then lay on the bed embracing each other. June stroked Eric's erection.

"Is this for me now that Emma's preggie?" she asked, smiling.

"Yes, darling. Do you want him to make you preggie too?"

"Ooohhh, that could be fun. Not this month, but maybe I'll surprise you sometime by stopping my pills without telling you. Would you like that, darling?"

"Mmm, could be fun," replied Eric as his cock gave a lurch at the thought of not knowing if he was impregnating his loved one or not.

"I could do that too, I guess," said Yvonne, sitting up and allowing her gorgeous blonde hair to cover her large nipples. "Just imagine, the women's conspiracy; all women here stop taking any form of contraception for a month and see what happens. That would be so hot, knowing that everyone was playing Russian roulette at the same time."

"I think the married or committed strippers and pros would have difficulty persuading their husbands or partners to allow them to do that. They'd probably at least like to know who the father of their child is and certainly the husband or partner would want to know."

"Oh well, a nice fantasy," said Yvonne with a slight pout. "Maybe I'll just do it sometime. You could be a Daddy once more," she smiled at Eric.

"All this sexy talk of babies and fucking is making me sexy. Who's first of you three gorgeous wanton lusty wenches?" asked Eric, looking at three sets of breasts leaning over him.

"I think it's time you learned that it's not all about you," said Vicki. "What do you think, girls, shall we just arouse him without letting him cum while we have fun together?"

They agreed that was an excellent idea so June found some rope in the drawer and tied his hands together and tied them to the head end of the bed. She started fellating him while Vicki and Yvonne began caressing each other before moving into a 69 position. After a short time June straddled Eric's thigh and rubbed her wet pussy against his knee, allowing it to stimulate her clit as she teasingly, gently massaged his cock, listening to the increasingly sexy sounds being made by the two women who were starting to writhe about under the stimulation each was providing for the other.

"Ooohhh, come on honey, a bit harder please, I'll never cum with the featherlight touches you're giving me," complained Eric.

"That, my dear, is the whole intention," replied June as she fucked her pussy against his knee, feeling the stimulating sensations pouring through her body as she approached her orgasm.

"Ah, ah, ah, yes, yes, like that, yes, oooohhhhh, I'm cumming!" cried Vicki as she felt Yvonne's tongue take her to heaven. "Oooohhhh, yes, that was wonderful," she murmured as she came down from her high. "Mmmmm, must be your turn now, sweetheart."

Vicki rolled Yvonne over onto her back and resumed the 69 with herself on top. She inserted her finger into Yvonne's cunt and massaged her G spot as her tongue went wild on her clit. It took only a very few minutes before Yvonne was thrashing about on the bed, overwhelmed by a huge, silent orgasm that seemed to go on forever.

The sight of both Vicki and Yvonne cumming, along with the sensations as her clit pressed and moved on Eric's knee, were too much for June, who left Eric's cock alone as she massaged and twisted her nipples and came hard.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, yesssss, I'm cumming," she screamed loudly, bucking her hips on Eric's knee as she felt her orgasm wash over her, annihilating her. After at least a minute she slowed her movements and collapsed onto Eric's body, breathing hard.

As the three women recovered from their orgasms, Eric lay under June, frustrated, trying to rub his cock against her luscious body in an effort to cum, but to no avail. After a few minutes the women sat up and looked at Eric, smiling as they realized his predicament; horny as hell with nobody to fuck while three gorgeous women with drooling cunts watched him, smiling.

Finally June broke the silence. "Oh you poor darling," she said with exaggerated sympathy and heavy sarcasm, "What are we going to do with you?"

"I don't care, so long as I get to cum," replied Eric, his voice bordering on desperation.

"Hmmm, well, that could be a problem," replied June, "We've all cum so we don't really want sex anymore. I think you should just stay tied up for the night and we'll see what we can do maybe in the morning. How's that sound, girls?"

The three women agreed that Eric should just stay there like that all night while they slept. Eric was far less than satisfied with this suggestion.

"Please let me cum," he pleaded, "I'm really frustrated and my balls hurt like hell. I really need to cum. Surely you can't be serious about just leaving me like this? Can you? Really?"

The three women went into a huddle and held a whispered conversation. Once that was ended, June made the announcement.

"The tribunal has met and this is our decision. For the crime of ignoring your partner while you had as much sex with Emma as she wanted, we find you guilty. We have decided that your punishment will be that you will be denied sexual release tonight but that you will be given the opportunity to cum tomorrow before breakfast. That decision is unanimous and final."

"Noooo, you can't do this to me," protested Eric.

"We can, we will and we have. Now stop complaining and go to sleep. Tomorrow morning, if you behave yourself, we'll let you cum. Meantime, I'll sleep beside you and Vicki and Yvonne will sleep on the other bed. Any more fuss and I'll sleep with them."

Having said that, June checked that the rope wasn't too tight around his wrists, covered Eric with the sheet and crawled in beside him while Vicki and Yvonne pulled the sheet over them in the other bed and snuggled down together.

"Goodnight, darling," said June, giving Eric a tongue-filled kiss. "Sleep well."

June then turned off the light and closed her eyes, going to sleep quickly after the busy day and sexy evening. Vicki and Yvonne dropped off to sleep quickly also, their hands filled with each other's breasts.

As dawn brought light to the guest room, Eric awoke, having slept fitfully with dreams of being ravished by an army of nubile women. He wriggled awkwardly towards June to cuddle up to her. Still half asleep, June reached out and held Eric's half hard cock, which rapidly lurched into full erection. Feeling this she remembered the previous evening and the torture they had inflicted on poor Eric. She nuzzled into his neck.

"How are you this morning, you poor darling?" she asked.

"Tired, frustrated, sexy as hell," he replied. "I didn't seem to sleep well, just kept waking up wanting release."

"Oh you poor sweetheart," she replied in a soothing tone, "When the others are awake we'll relieve your aching balls, promise."

Shortly they heard the sounds of Yvonne and Vicki waking up, kissing each other sensually, and the soft moans as each caressed the other.

"Yvonne, Vicki, we have work to do," announced June, climbing out of bed, drawing back the sheets from both beds and opening the drapes over the window to allow the sunlight to flood in.

"Oh, bright," said Yvonne, shading her eyes. "How are we going to fix Eric's hard problem?"

"Gawd, is it morning already," asked a sleepy Vicki. "We preggie girls need our beauty sleep."

"Ok," said June, "Let's play scissors, paper, rock to see who gets to fuck Eric. Unless you have a better suggestion?"

"It would be a shame to waste such a lovely erection," said Yvonne, "Has it been like that all night?" she asked Eric.

"Pretty much," answered Eric, glumly.

"Oh you poor sweetie," said Yvonne with a sarcastic smile, moving over to give his cock head a kiss and small suck. "What say we each get to sample it first before we play scissors, paper, rock," she suggested.

"That's a good idea," replied June. "Ok, let's find out who will be relieving him of his load then the other two can go first. Those two get 30 seconds each, Ok?"

Eric watched as they played to see who would finally fuck him. The first round eliminated June, the second round both had rock, and the third round Yvonne won.

As June had been eliminated first, she sat on Eric's cock, feeling it thrust its way into her cunt. Yvonne started timing as June moved back and forth, feeling her lover's cock head moving across her cervix and pressing her clit against his pubic bone. It seemed like only a second before Yvonne called time. She stopped and reluctantly raised herself off his erection, watching it wave in the air, shiny from her fluids.

Vicki straddled Eric and wrapped her hand around his cock, giving it a squeeze before shifting forwards, raising herself and lowering gently onto his well lubricated pole. Yvonne started timing again and Vicki raised and lowered herself on his cock, taking his full length into her cunt then allowing only the head to remain inside her. Eric closed his eyes, feeling the delicious sensations building and was almost ready to cum when Yvonne called time. Vicki slowly raised herself off Eric and climbed off the bed, sitting on the other bed alongside June, both women gently rubbing their clits.

Yvonne straddled Eric and lay down on him, sandwiching his cock between their bodies as she gave him a sexy kiss and moved her hips slowly, slightly, to massage his slippery cock. To Eric, this felt so good. He started moving his hips, but Yvonne felt the movement and lifted herself off him, stopping everything.

"Ooohhh, fuck me, let me fuck you, let me cum, pleeeaase," he begged.

Yvonne just smiled and lay down again, her hard nipples pressing into his chest as she resumed her sexy kissing and slight movements. Eric had learnt well and lay still, completely motionless, as he felt the tiny movements stimulate his cock and push him ever so slowly towards orgasm. At least he was moving in the right direction now.

Yvonne was an expert tease. She continued her actions for close to fifteen minutes before she felt Eric move once again, at which stage she took pity on him. After all, she wanted his cum in her cunt, not between their bodies. She moved forwards then backwards, positioning her cunt entrance to engulf his cock as she moved towards his feet. Once it was securely in place she stopped. Eric couldn't help it; he started moving his hips, fucking them backwards and forwards to try to get more inside Yvonne. Yvonne lay still, neither helping nor hindering, and then slowly continued moving towards his feet, nuzzling and nipping at his neck as her mouth passed that area, until she was fully impaled on his pulsing organ. She lay still, enthralled by the feeling of his cock pulsing in her cunt, pressing against her cervix as she pressed her clit against his hard pubic bone. She felt the waves of sexy sensations pour over her body, radiating from her clit to the extremities, causing her feet, hands and top of her head to tingle.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds