• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Emmeline's Desires Pt. 04

Emmeline's Desires Pt. 04

Carson invited me to his house that night, as I had expected. It was now or never. I drove over, took the elevator, and was greeted with his smile - even better than I remembered.

"Hello, beautiful," he said, pulling me into a kiss.

"Hi, Carson."

It was like he could see the cloud hanging over my head. "What's on your mind, little one?"

He closed the door behind me and guided me to the couch. He sat in a leather wing chair next to me.

"I need to tell you something," I said, avoiding eye contact.

"Okay," he said simply.

"This morning, after you left, Benjamin came out."

Carson tilted his head back, seeming to sense what was coming.

"He asked to talk, and well, we ended up having sex," I said as quickly as I could, still avoiding his gaze.

The melodious sound of his chuckle surprised me. There wasn't a hint of anger in it. "You just keep giving me reasons to punish you, don't you?" he said casually.

"You're...laughing," was all I could say.

"Emmeline, what did you expect? I knew what I was getting myself into. You told me something happened between you at the party. You still have the mark to prove it. If anything, I should be apologizing. You had a rough night, I should have waited."

"I was there too! I didn't want to wait. I know it's made everything more complicated, but I don't regret it."

"I'm relieved to hear you say that."

"So you're really not upset?"

"How can I be? We didn't make any agreements and I'm guessing you didn't make one with Ben. Right?"

"No."

"Then you haven't made me 'the other man'."

"So what is our agreement?" I asked.

"I won't ask you for monogamy, I know you can't give it right now. There's no one other than Ben is there?"

"No, of course not."

"I'm willing to give you monogamy. For now. Until we've all figured things out a bit more."

"That's really generous. You sure I'm worth all this trouble?" I said with a laugh, expecting him to brush it off.

"Emma, come here," he said firmly. I was surprised by the sudden shift, but got up and took the two steps until I was in front of him. He pointed to the floor. I got on my knees, sat back on my calves, and put my hands behind my back. I looked at the floor and waited.

Sir considered me for a moment before pulling my hands from behind my back and placing them on my knees. He pushed my shoulders back until my back was straight.

"That's 'down' when you're with me. Understand, Emma?"

"Yes, Sir."

He put his hand beneath my chin and lifted it until I met his eyes. "Listen to me, Emma. No matter how this ends up, regardless of where our future lies, you deserve the very best. The perfect situation for you and your partner.

"Anyone who isn't willing to give you what you need is not a person you should be with. Anyone who makes you feel unworthy of the love you want is not a person you should be with. Giving someone else power in your life, to the extent that you do, is complicated enough without choosing the wrong person.

"That's why I'm willing to give you what you need right now. To find out if you're my sub, if I'm your Sir."

I had long since lost count of how many times I had cried, but his words increased my tally by one.

"Did you really not understand that, Emma?"

I shook my head. "I did know. I do know. It's just been so long and no one ever put it quite like that." In that moment, I wanted nothing more than to be his sub.

We spent the evening eating chinese delivery and comparing music, movie, and book preferences. We found enough common ground to continue our affection and pick out a comedy to watch. We laughed and found the perfect way to entwine around one another for cuddles on his couch.

When the credits started to roll, my hands started to drift to the v shaped wedges in his hips that I loved so much. Who can blame me? His hands did a little wandering of the own, up my cotton v-neck to pull down the thin satin of my bra. He turned me onto my back and held himself above me. His hair fell from his forehead and onto mine. I took the opportunity to roam freely under his shirt, over his chest and arms, to rake my nails down his back. That seemed to flip a switch.

He sat back to take his shirt off and relieved me of mine. He kept the bra, choosing to bite my nipples through the silky material. The mixture of his teeth and the wet, soft satin drove me to rake my nails across his back again.

He sucked on my neck and nipped at my ear before whispering, "All right, you've found it. But no more, lovie. I'm warning you."

Part of me desperately wanted to ask what waited on the other side of that warning, but he was already pulling down my shorts and my thong along with them. He had three fingers inside of me and his tongue swirling on my clit. His licks turned to kisses and bites. He turned his attention to the place where my left thigh met my labia. He sucked and licked and bit, all the while still sinking fingers into my glistening hole. His teeth kept gnawing away at the same spot while he slipped a thumb into my tightest hole.

I bucked against the delicious intrusion, one hand tangled in his hair and the other twisting my own nipples to the point of bruising. Sir must have finally been satisfied with the job his mouth did because he rose up and plunged his cock inside of me. He plummeted into my depths and fed me the hand that had nursed my pussy. I cleaned it for him like I had cleaned his floor, a subtle reminder of who my orgasms belonged to.

I grabbed onto the muscles of his back. The hand I had been sucking on was taken away, only to slap me. Not hard, but not gently. Just right. Another reminder - don't scratch. Sir gave me his hand again and I was grateful, my oral fixation seemed especially strong at the moment.

"Do you want my cum, Emma?"

"Mmm. Yes, Sir. Please give this little one your cum."

"It's yours, little one." As his dick pulsed inside of me, spraying my womb with his seed, I held my breath. I had asked for his release, but not my own. He laid across me, his head between my breasts. I breathed in his scent and tried to calm myself at the same time.

My fingers were in his hair again, massaging his scalp. I rubbed up and down his arms and scratched his back. Fuck! I scratched his back.

I wasn't the only one who noticed my indiscretion. I was being hauled into the kitchen by my hair. I managed to keep my whimpers to a minimum.

"Down," Sir said coldly. After I complied, he walked upstairs. I kept perfectly still and waited. I tried to ignore the fact that I was sitting in front of a floor to ceiling window that looked out on another building of condos, not an empty office building this time. I was trying to decide the likelihood of someone across the way having a telescope pointed my way when I heard Sir's footsteps on the stairs.

His voice was unyielding, but level this time. "Stand up, Emma." I did so, keeping my eyes on the ground. He put something on the table, out of my sight. It sounded heavy and light at the same time.

He stood in front of me. All I could do was stare at the bottom half of his body, clad in jeans. So sexy. I was painfully reminded of my waiting orgasm. He lifted my eyes to his.

"You disobeyed. Correct?"

"Yes, Sir," I said, wanting to look at the floor again.

"Be honest, Emma. Was it accidental or intentional?"

"An accident, I swear, Sir! I mean, I did mean to scratch your back, but not out of defiance. Just to do it. I wasn't thinking. I'm sor-"

He lifted his hand to stop me. "That's enough, Emma. I believe you. I'm sure you agree that you need to remember my instructions at all times. Don't you?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Now, I think that intention matters, but so does action. I will be punishing you tonight. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"I want you to understand something, Emma. I ask you not to scratch my back because it hastens my need. I want to take the time to relish you, enjoy you. Speed is not my goal. When I want you to do that, I will ask for it specifically. Understand?"

I nodded, trying to contain how turned on he had just made me.

"I need to hear you, Emma."

"Yes, Sir. I understand, Sir."

"Good. Now, have you ever been punished with a cane?"

I shook my head and answered, "No, Sir."

He cupped my face in his hands. "Listen, little one. I will take into account your intention and your inexperience with the cane. I will."

I nodded, my head still in his hands.

"Do you want to use your safe word?"

"No, Sir."

"Be sure to say if you change your mind. Now, I want you to turn around, bend at the waist and wrap your arms around your knees."

I did so. My head felt a little woozy for a moment, but I found my balance.

"Keep your knees bent. This is 'over'." Sir rubbed my ass and thighs, preparing them. He walked to the table, picked up the heavy but light sounding cane, and came back. "I'm going to start now. I'll do five. Each one will be harder than the last. I want you to apologize. Take your time doing so, I'll wait. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir."

He stood off to my right and swished the cane through the air. The sound made my stomach lurch. I wasn't sure when to expect it. My thoughts returned to the huge, open window that my ass was now facing. WHAP!

A searing line burned my skin. I had been whipped before, but this was a whole new sensation. I wobbled and had to put a hand on the floor to keep from falling. I returned to the 'over' position quickly. "I'm sorry, Sir," I said shakily.

No sooner had I said it then he began swinging it through the air again. I tensed immediately, but he waited for me to relax before landing a second fiery streak right below the first. I sucked in a mouthful of air, but kept my balance this time. "I'm sorry, Sir."

Again, the wood wagged through the air. A third stripe - this one took my breath away and my knees bent forward, almost costing me my equilibrium. I apologized and heard my voice quiver when I did.

The swishing was not as loud this time, but the slash was much lower and the sting was fierce. Tears rushed to my eyes and I couldn't suppress the sob that came when I said asked for forgiveness a fourth time.

As soon as the words left my mouth, the cane flashed through the air and directly onto the line where my thighs met my ass. I cried out and collapsed into the fetal position.

The pain was intense, but my tears didn't fall because I knew I wouldn't sit comfortably for at least a week. It was deeper than that.

Carson was behind me, cradling me. He must have pulled out a cold compress from his freezer because an icy sensation was suddenly dulling the heat.

"I'm sorry, Sir," I managed between sobs. Carson sat up, pulled me into his lap and began rocking.

"Shh, little one. It's all right. It's all done. Shh, shh."

When I finally gained control of my leaky face, I looked at him. He looked absolutely terrified. "Emma, I'm so sorry. I thought you were okay. You didn't say 'magenta'. I thought you were okay."

"It's not the pain, Sir. It hurts, but my pain tolerance is higher than that."

"Well then, what's wrong, little one? You scared me when you fell over like that."

"I'm just so sorry, Sir. I disappointed you two nights in a row. Our first two nights. I've always been a brat. I try not to be. But this time I really didn't mean to. I'm such a bad sub." Tears were falling once more, but he wiped them away.

"Oh, little one. You're just a little imp, aren't you?"

I nodded, sniffling. "I swear, I'll try harder, Sir."

He laughed. "Please don't."

That shocked me right out of my tears. "What?"

"I'm not just a dominant, Emma. I'm a daddy. You like being bratty, don't you? You get off on the defiance."

"I...how did you know that? You mean, it doesn't bother you that I'm all full of tears and part of me wants to disobey?"

Sir smiled. "As long as you don't mind being punished for it."

All I could do was stare at him. Benji was always so disappointed by my insolence, and here was Carson, welcoming it. He rubbed my cheek.

"Oh, my girl. You are completely captivating."

He kissed me and carried me upstairs to our bed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Emmeline's Desires Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 159 milliseconds