• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Donna Ch. 02

Donna Ch. 02

(continuation)

I've managed to get off the bed without waking her...

I prepare the coffee, some toast, some butter – just in case Donna will ask again for some bread & butter, some bacon and some salami...

I take the tray and enter the room – Donna is sitting on the arm chair, combing her hair.

"Hey! You're awake! Good morning!" I say with a cheerful voice.

"Good morning! But... shame on me! I should have been the first to wake up and MAKE a really GOOD morning for you!" And she gives me a lascivious smile, than licking her lips in a way that leaves nothing to imagination...

"Well, as you see, I haven't put any clothes on me yet – but what if we first try to eat something? I can see that you are not a big girl, but, still, with only one loaf of bread and some butter, the whole day"...

She looks at me surprised: "Have you already forgotten that you've fed me with your essence?!?" And she starts laughing.

"All right! All right! In that case, you should get started with a diet!" And I laugh too...

I put the tray on the coffee table, and Donna takes a loaf of bread, and prepares a sandwich.

She hands it to me: I want you to sit still, and enjoy your sandwich, while I enjoy myself...

She comes in front of me, kneels, and starts caressing my dick.

I look at her, smile, and say: "And... do you really think that I'll be able to eat while you are doing this to me?!?"

She looks at me, pleadingly, and says: "What if I ask you kindly to try really hard to do it? I love to see a man eating while I take care of him!"...

Honestly, I haven't been living in a monastery, but such a request...

Anyway, anything you do in life takes a first time!...

While we are exchanging these opinions, my dick has another opinion, so it's already hard as a rock, ready for action!

Anyway, kinky or not, I take the first bite, while Donna is gently stroking my dick.

She only uses her lips and tongue to make it wet, from time to time...

She's using both hands, and, surprisingly, it doesn't take more than ten minutes until I feel that I'm gonna deliver Donna's breakfast...

After I take the last bite, I just grab the arms of the arm chair with both hands and arch my back in excitement.

Donna senses and enhances her work: "When you come, try not to move! Let me aim your sperm where I want! All right?"

I really don't know what she wants from/with me, so I just nod.

I feel the jet coming through and Donna feels it too...

She just aims, with the head of my dick, my belly and chest – also, with one hand she's gently caressing the back of my balls...

Even I am surprised of how much jizz I can deliver!

Donna smiles, than starts licking clean the head of my dick.

"Now, remember! Don't move!"

She bends towards the table, takes a loaf of bread and a knife...

Seeing that, honestly, I get tensed...

I'm not used, even with a woman that I know and trust, to have a hand with a knife so close to my bare skin – honestly, I'm ready for anything, including the alternative of ripping her head off her shoulders...

With all the tension and alert, I still find the resources to try to joke: "Honey, the food is on the table – here, I'm pretty sure you don't need a knife!"...

"Yes!" She answers, "But not the essential! Just relax, and you'll see"...

Than, she gently approaches the unsharpened side of the knife to my belly and chest,and starts collecting the sperm – she transfers it on the loaf of bread.

Than, she bends again towards the table and puts back there the knife and the bread.

She comes back, and gently starts licking me clean of any residue of sperm from my skin...

Than, she brings her face close to mine, and whispers: "Thanks! You've just made my day!"...

Afterwards, she raises and goes to sit on her arm chair...

She's smiling – she takes the loaf of bread covered with my cum, and starts biting it...

Honestly, my feelings are a mixture between the need to puke, or just laugh about it...

I just don't do, either of them...

Between the bites, she says: "I only hope that I haven't ruined your appetite!"...

"Well, as long as you don't ask me to take a bite of that, I believe that I shall be all right"...

And, as to demonstrate, I grab another loaf of bread and lay a slice of ham on it.

Than, I start biting...

After finishing her "sandwich", she starts licking her fingers, cleaning them of the sperm that has poured from the bread...

After I finish my sandwich, she says: "Now, big boy, let's take a shower!"

She grabs me by the hand and leads me to the bathroom...

Generally, I am a very discreet guy – I don't give names, addresses, phone numbers, but, from time to time, when I have a beer together with my male friends, we do describe some sexual things that seem, let's say, peculiar, or kinky, and not only...

So, I'm just wondering if any of my friends will believe my story!

Anyway, after we finish the shower, Donna asks me kindly to accompany her at her apartment – she just wants to see "what a mess" has Jenny left there...

I agree, so we get dressed, and there we are, in less than ten minutes...

The place is clean, no dirty ashtrays, no dirty plates or glasses, the sheets on the beds are smoothed...

Donna checks Jenny's wardrobe – it's empty.

Than, she systematically opens all the drawers and checks...

After she finishes, she goes in her room, doing exactly the same, this time checking some of her clothes and even some underwear.

Than, from under the bed, she drags a relatively small wooden box, takes a key from a drawer and unlocks it – it's almost full with jewels, but I cannot tell if they are made of gold or just fakes...

She's obviously digging for something in the mess of the box, somewhat nervous, until she finally relaxes – she takes out of the box a tiny little Christian cross, with a thin necklace...

She smiles, puts it back, locks the box and puts it back under the bed.

I cannot help it, so I just say: "If those things are really valuable, hiding them there is, probably, the worst idea!"

Donna just waves her hand – let it be – and says nothing...

Than, she goes to the bathroom – honestly, I'm already bored and I don't feel like following her...

In less than a minute, I hear Donna: "Fuck! Shit! Bitch! Slut! Whore!"...

I rush towards the bathroom: "What happened?"

"The bitch has taken my preferred Chinese toothpaste!"

I just cannot help it! I burst in laughter! "Honey, if THAT is the problem, I promise you that I shall buy you today, not one, but ten tubes of Chinese toothpaste!"

Donna turns to me, drilling me with her darkened green eyes: "Not THAT is the problem! The PROBLEM is that the bitch has taken MY toothpaste!"...

And she starts crying...

I take her in my arms, comforting her.

My conclusion is ready – she's crazy!

She just smiles hearing that her friend has stolen her fiancee, even if he's an ex, but she cries for a tube of toothpaste...

"All right now, why don't you check the kitchen, so that we can leave"...

She looks at me with a bewildered face: "Gosh! I've got a lot of work to do here, before I leave!"

It's time for my moment of bewilderment...

The place is clean, neat, no spots, no nothing! What the heck is she gonna do here?!?

She's gently caressing my back... "I know that I shouldn't be asking you this, but... will you help me?"

She's looking at me, pleadingly. I cannot hide my surprise: "If I can, no problem! But, honestly, I just don't understand what needs to be done!"

Donna smiles, and tells me in a low voice: "I need to move the furniture – in my room, Jenny's room, and also in the living!"...

The furniture is made of very cheap materials – finally, it's a rented apartment, and I'm sure that I can do it in a flash, even without Donna's help. "All right! I can and will help you, but honestly, can you tell me why?!?"

"Yes! I need to change the place, so that it wouldn't remind me so much of those two pigeons!"...

I take off my shirt, and, in less than three hours, the place looks different – Donna has been very active, surprising me with her physical resources.

I go to the bathroom, wash my face and my underarms, than get back and grab the shirt to put it back on.

"Hey! Big guy! What do you think you're doing?!?"

I stop, wondering what more fucking furniture she has found to move...

She runs towards me, jumps and places a kiss on my nose: "Now, my stallion, I hope you will have enough stamina to fuck me!"

She starts smiling: "I want you to fuck me in each and every fucking room of this apartment!"

I have forgotten to mention that all the time that we've been moving the furniture and stuff, Donna has only been wearing a bra and some panties...

Suddenly, my dick starts pulsing – I just take off my shoes, my trousers and underwear: "Now, bitch! Take off that bloody bra and panties, or I'll rip them off you in a flash!"

She gave me a really wild look, with those green eyes, darker than ever!

Than, with a deep voice: "I think I have a better idea!" Than she just disappeared to the kitchen.

She came back with a kitchen knife – she handed me the knife, than: "Now I can only pray that you won't slice any part of my skin!" Than, she just knelt, with her hands at the back of her neck...

I'm not sure I like this "game", but since she's asking for it, I get close, grab a shoulder stripe of her bra, and cut it. The knife isn't that sharp, so I realize that the lady has probably never asked her fiancee to sharpen her kitchen knives...

I grab the other stripe and do the same, than I push her head forward, to make her bend more, and cut the part surrounding her torso...

Than I keep her head down to the floor, and gently insert the knife between her back skin and her panties – she's trembling, for real! I keep on pushing the knife, until it's blade rips the back side of her panties – than I just make the knife go upwards, cutting off her elastic and the rest of the material.

I release her head: "Now, bitch, stand up!"

She stands up and I reach and grab the front part of her panties, including a few pubes – she jumps and yells a little, in pain and surprise – honestly, I didn't intend to do that – it has just happened...

I put the knife between her pubes and the front part of her panties, and cut the panties off in a brutal manner – she yells again, but the ruined panties are already in my hand now – I've ripped them off...

I look at the ruined panties and sense a large wet spot on them...

"Now, bitch! You seem to enjoy it!"

I take the panties with the wet spot towards her, and get them very close to her nose: "See? You're wet! You, little perverted slut!"...

To my surprise, she takes out her tongue and gives a flick to her own panties, aiming the wet spot...

"Please, put them in my mouth! Choke me with them!"...

At that moment, I realize that my relationship with Donna will be short, real short! Honestly, I have nothing against some perversions, some kinky stuff, but not THAT kinky!!!

I select the wet area and cut it off, separating it from the rest of the panties – than, I just make her open her mouth and insert the wet material into her mouth...

"Now, you slutty little bitch! You've told me that you wanted me to fuck you here and everywhere! Let's start from the entrance!"

I grab her by her hair and, leaving the knife on a piece of furniture, I guide her towards the entrance of the apartment – she starts mumbling something that I cannot understand.

"Open your fucking mouth! You've got exactly three seconds to tell me what you are mumbling!"

I take out the material from her mouth.

"Please don't open the door! Just across this apartment there is a nosy old lady who constantly watches the hall! She will surely see us!"...

I stick the material back into her mouth: "Now, don't you dare to move!"

I rapidly go back into the living and grab the ruined bra – I take her both hands and tie them.

"Now, bitch, you don't need to pretend! You are REALLY tied!"

She checks to see if she can release herself – she cannot! She gives me a satisfied look...

I see at the entrance a pair of high heeled shoes: "Now, whore! Get those shoes on your feet!"

She puts them on, than I make her bend and... stick my dick inside her cunt...

God! She's sooooo wet! It's clear that the "treat" is really exciting her!

I start pumping her, while caressing her ass cheeks with my hands – I sometimes squeeze with no mercy...

She clearly enjoys it!

She moans, tries to yell, but the panties material in her mouth isn't really helping her..

I keep on hammering her cunt, until she starts trembling, shuddering, and she's finally orgasming...

I take off my dick from her cunt and tell her in a really commanding manner: "Now, on your knees!"

She kneels, bringing her face close to the floor – in the back of my mind I just pray that she won't spit the material from her mouth and, God forbid it, start licking the floor, or something...

Honestly, at that moment I just feel like going home, take a shower and a good nice sleep...

I'm pretty sure that this girl surely is NOT for me!...

I slap her ass and grab her by her hair, entering the living room...

"Now, here is the place where it has all started! Take that fucking material off your mouth and get started sucking my dick!"...

She rapidly takes the material out of her mouth, helping herself with her tied hands, and lets it fall on the floor.

I grab her by her hair again, and stick my dick inside her very open mouth...

This time, she sucks it really hard, giving me some pain...

That is NOT the way! I grab her by her hair harder, and stick my dick down her throat. She chokes, and tears start pouring from her eyes...

In spite of her suffering, I'm just happy that the pain in my dick is gone...

"Right! Now let me see how you crawl towards the fucking bathroom!"...

"No, not the bathroom, nor the kitchen! I've never done anything there! Just the rooms! Please!"...

So, I just drag Donna by her hair, making sure that she feels some pain, towards Jenny's room...

I make her lay on her back, and missionary fuck the shit out of her brains...

She orgasms, not once, but three times! The third time she yells like crazy: "Jenny! Jenny! Come and see how I get off my hatred on your bed! No! No! No! It's not your bed anymore! It's MY fucking bed and I'm being fucked by a much better man than yours! You! Stupid, peasant, cow!"...

Honestly, from the moment I was on the verge to ejaculate, her words made me almost limp...

I withdraw my dick, slap her ass, and than grab her by her hair, and drag her to her room...

I make her lay on her bed, on her back, with her head out of the edge of it, and flex my knees, so that my semi erect dick sinks, from above, inside her mouth...

She starts sucking, and I start digging her throat with my harder and harder dick, from one second to another...

Her saliva starts flooding out the corners of her mouth, and I just squeeze her nostrils, making breathing really difficult to her...

I release her nostrils, just to start pinching her nipples – I keep on "tuning" her nipples, with my thumbs and my forefingers...

She obviously panics, and lets me feel her teeth on the skin of my dick – I get the message, so I stop, make her turn around and on her belly, on the edge of her bed...

Her cunt is stretched and wet, so that I find it easy to fill it balls deep – I push, and push, pumping and hammering her...

I cannot tell how long it takes, but, finally, I feel the need to give her my jizz...

I take off my dick from her cunt, and, holding her hips with my hands, I almost forcibly insert my dick up her ass...

"Gosh! No! I'm sore! It hurts! It REALLY hurts! NOOOOOO! PLEAAAAASE NOOOOO!"

It's too late by now, I have already stuck almost half of my dick up her ass!

I'm not going to stop! On the contrary! I keep on pushing, no matter how tense she becomes, until I feel the explosion!

She shudders too, and I can swear that she's having another orgasm...

I just bend over her, holding her tiny body into my arms...

She doesn't say a word, but with her teeth she starts releasing the ties holding her arms.

I let her, and, when she's done, I turn her face up and kiss her – a deep long kiss...

We just keep on dancing our tongues, one against the other, until, after ten minutes or so, she stops: "Let's take a shower please – I think I'm leaking!"...

I raise, take her in my arms, and land her directly in the bath tub.

Than, I start the water, make sure it is lukewarm, and aim the jet towards her body...

First, she smiles, than I can see her tears...

We finish our shower, than, stark naked, we just crawl into her bed, with freshly washed sheets...

Honestly, I don't know what time it is, but we just lay in bed, with her leaning her head on my chest, and her leg over my leg...

We, or, at least I, fall asleep.

When I wake up, it's almost dark – and it's a summer day...

Donna feels my moves, and wakes up too...

"So, it seems that we've overslept"...

She smiles, but says nothing...

I raise, go at the bathroom, take a leak, than I start grabbing my clothes and getting dressed...

"Are you going to come at my place, or are you gonna get yourself ready for your day of work of tomorrow?"

"Neither – I need to go and speak to a good old friend of mine – she has always known how to be of help when I was in such a distress"...

Her words fill my soul with happiness, and I am strongly trying to do my best not to let it show too obvious!...

"OK Donna, you have my number, you know where I live, so... whenever you feel, or need, or want to, you can just pay me a visit, conditioned by a phone call in advance"...

She comes towards me, and embraces me.

We kiss, caress a little bit, than I just withdraw from her embrace and find my way to the exit door...

As far as I can remember, Donna has never called me, I've also never called her, and, by now, after so many years, we surely are old goats – VERY old goats!

THE END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Donna Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 158 milliseconds