• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Angel & Daddy's Story Ch. 10

Angel & Daddy's Story Ch. 10

This is a story of a hot affair between a Daddy Dom and his adult submissive Angel - no one in this story is even close to being under 18!

*****

Angel stretches out and yawns, slowly waking from a wonderful dream.

Day 9. She pouts a little as she thinks of it.

Daddy got called to go on a business trip the morning after their last outing and has been gone ever since. Some days she has to convince herself that it wasn't all just a dream. Meeting him, their play dates, that night at the club... Did her over-active imagination just make it and him all up?

She looks over at her phone and sees the little indicator light flashing purple.

Nope.

He's real. And, there's a message waiting for her from him. It's been her only connection to him for over a week.

Daddy: Good morning my little girl

Angel: Hi Daddy!

Angel: I miss you.

Angel: Will I get to see you again soon?

She rolls out of bed and goes to put on coffee and let the dog out while she gets ready for work.

After her shower she checks her phone again, so excited to see if he's replied, that she thinks of him before she even thinks of getting dressed. Sure enough, the little purple light is blinking at her again.

Daddy: Yes

Daddy: Do you have plans this weekend baby?

Angel's heart skips a beat. He's home? She feels herself moisten at the thought as she heads to her room to get dressed. The now familiar ache of longing to feel him, amping up within her again.

Angel: Nothing I can't reschedule. What do you have in mind Daddy?

Angel drops her towel and lays back in her bed. She puts the phone on the pillow beside her and runs her fingers down her body. Her left hand wanders to her large, plump breast and tickles and pinches her nipple. As she rolls a nipple in her fingers she runs her right hand down to the now very moist apex of her thighs. She uses her fingers to spread her lips and gives her clit a flick. Going so long without release has left her extremely sensitive. She pinches her nipple hard again and starts rubbing her button in small, circular motions.

A soft sigh escapes her lips as she slowly slides one finger into the slippery folds of her pussy. With her other hand she pulls on her nipple and alternates between pulling and pinching it, imagining it's Daddy's hands on her body.

She slides a second finger into her wet slit and starts pumping them in and out.

It feels good and frustrating all at the same time. Her hands are too small to reach the spots that Daddy's big, fingers can reach.

Just then, her phone dings to let her know another message has come through.

Daddy: Can you book Monday off work and arrange to go on a trip right after work on Friday?

Angel sits up, confused and excited. What could he possibly have in mind? Is he not home then?

Angel: I will see what meetings I have and if they can move. I will confirm with you by 10 am. What are you up to Daddy? Where are you?

She smiles and giggles as she lays the phone back down and stands up, time to get dressed! She realizes that if she doesn't get moving she's going to be late and she has a potential candidate scheduled to come in first thing for an interview. It wouldn't look good if she were late.

She plucks her favourite dress off the hanger and slips it on. It's dark blue with white polka dots and is tailored perfectly to accentuate her body. Cinched waist, flares at the hips and just hits at her knee. Paired with a little white button up sweater and a pearl necklace she's almost ready to go.

Just as she's about to put on a little mascara and lip gloss her phone dings again. She hurries through her 2 minute make up routine and grabs the phone - purple blink. It's Daddy again.

Daddy: It's a surprise baby girl. I'm still away but can take a few days off to go explore and thought you might like to come explore with me?

Angel: seriously?! YES!! I will figure out a way!!

Daddy: Good girl. Now get to work or you're going to be late. ;)

Angel giggles with excitement as she grabs her purse and laptop bag and runs out the door. As she gets on the road she tousles her auburn curls a little into a shape that looks like she tried to tame them, and slips on a dark blue head band that matches her dress and kitten heeled shoes. The commute to work goes by in a blur as she pinches herself and giggles out loud a couple times.

She also spends the half hour drive thinking about her projects, as she goes through what she needs to clear up today and tomorrow to get Friday and Monday off - without causing hell for her friend to back her up while she's away.

By the time she walks into her office, she has exactly thirty minutes before the interview to write out the list of what needs to be completed for her to go and what her expectations will be of the team and the other manager in her absence.

Which is the normal protocol for her taking vacation time. She's just never had to do it in such short order.

After the interview she let's the other manager and her boss know her plans and tells them a little white lie that she's won a last minute trip. She shows them her plan for the work and they agree that everything is under control enough for her to go.

Angel: I've booked Friday and Monday off Daddy. That way I don't have to rush after work on Friday.

Angel: I am so excited! I was excited to see you! The trip is an amazing surprise!!

Angel: Where are you?

Angel:Where are we going?

She turns her attention to her work and spends the rest of the day crossing items off her to do list in order of priority, what she needs to do vs. what she would like to have done, and whether it can be delegated.

She looks up from her computer and realizes it's already 3 pm. Wow. Time flies when you're focused. She looks over at her phone and sees the little purple light flashing.

Daddy: I want you to pack 2 sundresses and the dress I bought for you. That with your toiletries will be all you will need. You will find out where I am soon enough.

Angel: Yes Daddy

Daddy: Good girl.

Angel goes into the lunchroom to grab a snack and a drink. When she gets back she sees another message waiting.

Daddy: I will be sending a driver to come pick you up at your house Thursday evening now, since you've managed to get Friday off as well. Be ready and do everything he tells you. I am going off line until you get here. If you have an urgent need for me you can phone me.

Angel smiles at the phone. Her heart is pounding with excitement. She gets through the next couple of hours of work and runs from there to her yoga class. The next 24 hours fly by in a blur of eager anticipation...

The Driver...

Angel dashes home after work on Thursday and fixes her hair into high pig tails with white bows after a quick bath. After that she rubs her whole body down in lotion, in a scent she knows drives Daddy wild. She picks out a white cotton blouse, little red plaid skirt, knee high stockings and a grey button down sweater in case it gets cool out tonight. It's so strange getting ready when I have no idea what I'm dressing for or where I'm going.

The few items she's been told to pack fit in her little leather back pack. She sits down on the couch and waits for her ride to show up.

Angel: Ready Daddy

She sends out a text, not sure if he'll even see it since he said he'd be offline.

Moments later she hears the crunch of tires in her driveway. She jumps up, touches up her lipstick and opens the front door just as a man dressed all in black with a black cap is about to knock. He takes one look at her "school girl" look and seems for a moment like he's had the wind knocked out of him.

Angel smiles a warm smile at him. "Hi" she says warmly as she pulls the door shut and locks it behind her.

He is about 40 - 45 and tanned. He also looks like he's blushing a little. Angel wonders why.

"You must be Angel." He says with a smile as he offers out his hand to take her bag. "Is this all your luggage?"

"Yes," Angel laughs a little, "apparently I don't need much this weekend!"

"Not many women could go away for 4 days and have this one little bag!" He observes. "I'm Jack"

Once they get rolling Angel takes in the luxurious car. Soft red velvet seats with so much room to spread out. She could sleep comfortably in here. She smiles at the funny thought.

Jack smiles back at her as they head out. "So I'm told this little road trip is to be a surprise, you really have no idea what's going on?"

"No Jack, but you could let me in on it!" She smirks back at him.

"No ma'am. Your friend is a good client of mine and I will do everything I can to keep him happy."

As they drive and Angel watches the farms and forests roll by she realizes they are not going to the airport as she had assumed. How odd! She thinks to herself as she racks her memory for any hint in past conversations with Daddy. What could be awaiting her north of where she lives? This is actually the route she takes to go visit her mother.

Hmm she knows Daddy likes outdoorsy stuff and hard core camping, kayaking, hiking and the like. But he wouldn't have told her to pack dresses for those kinds of activities. Plus, although she likes to be outside, he knows she hates camping. He wouldn't take her camping would he?? Cottage or cabin is as close to roughing it as she likes to get!

Lost in thought, Angel doesn't even register that they've pulled away from any main roads and haven't passed any on coming cars in a while. The sun is just beginning to set and casting a pretty pink glow on everything. Jack pulls the limo over to the side of the road near a small forest.

She wonders if he needs to pee as he gets out.

Nope, he comes and opens the door. This can't be it, Angel thinks to herself. There's no civilization as far as she can see.

"Angel, Daddy wants me to take some pictures of you here. " Jack smiles with a very nice looking camera in his hands.

Angel is completely taken aback that Jack knows his client is her "Daddy". How much does he know!?

Angel puts on a brave smile and takes Jacks hand to get out of the car, "um, ok, where?"

"Let's start with over there." Jack suggests as he points to a spot where the grass is soft and green and the setting sun is providing an amazing back drop.

Angel smiles back at him just as he snaps a picture of her from behind.

"Good girl" he murmurs as he snaps a couple more.

He gets her to do a few different poses from demure and innocent to match her outfit, to fun and silly ones too. They are laughing and having fun playing in the field with different ideas.

Jack moves close to her and grabs her suddenly by the waist. "You are a special girl." He murmurs his hot breath suddenly on her neck. Angel freezes and is suddenly quite frightened. There was something very carnal and predatory suddenly in Jack's deep brown eyes. "Uh, Jack? I don't think Daddy would approve of this." She tries to reason with him.

Jack shakes his head and loosens his grip on her. "Actually princess, I don't know if I can control myself enough to finish what he asked me to do here." He takes a couple of steps back and she can hear him whisper to himself " you can do this!"

"What EXACTLY did he ask?" Angel demands. Indignant, but still, Daddy did tell her to do everything Jack said. She didn't quite get the possible implications of his command until this moment.

Jack lets the camera hang on the strap around his neck for a second and comes closer to Angel, "Don't be afraid baby, I won't hurt you" he says softly as he gently strokes her cheek.

He leads her back to the car and tells her to get up on the hood. She sits as instructed and rests her feet on the front bumper.

"Spread your legs Angel"

She blushes but complies. She knows the short skirt is not hindering a complete view of her glistening pussy lips.

"Lean back a little and push your chest out," snap, snap, "oh yes, lovely" snap, snap, "spread your knees as wide as you can. Keep your feet there." Snap

Jack walks towards her and shocks her by sliding a finger down her slit before licking her juices off it. "You're so wet I can see it from back there, you naughty girl" he smiles at her.

"Take off your blouse"

Angel blushes again and hands it to him.

Her red, frilly, lace bra pushes her tits up enticingly and she can see Jack's cock grow and strain against his black pants. He snaps a couple more pictures and poses on the hood of the car, then tells her to get down and lose the bra.

Next, he's got her bending over the hood, then the trunk, in nothing but stockings and the skirt. Snap. Snap. Snap.

Angel is so turned on now she can feel her juices running down her inner thighs.

As she's bent completely over she feels Jack slide a finger into her slick slit again. She clenches a little in surprise. Would Daddy approve? It feels wrong.

"Jack, please, I want to save that for Daddy."

She whimpers back at him.

He grunts in frustration and walks to the car.

Angel straightens up and sees he's sitting in the back seat, legs out of the car, cock in hand, furiously beating his large, stiff hard on.

"Oh Angel. I'm sorry, but I just couldn't help it!" He pants, looking at her with a curious mix of lust and regret.

She's standing in front of him now in nothing but stockings and wonders if the view is helping or making things worse.

"Should I go get my clothes back on?" She asks timidly.

"No" Jack grunts. "Turn around and bend over in front of me again. Don't worry, I'll just look."

Angel does as she's told and adds to Jack's view by reaching back and sliding her fingers up and down her slit. He cums almost immediately when she starts fingering her ass in front of him.

When he finishes spilling his seed on to the ground beside the limo, Angel comes a little closer. The sun has almost set. "Can I please have my clothes back? I'm getting chilly." She asks softly.

Jack grabs her clothes from the front seat and tenderly helps her back into each piece.

Silently he opens the back door and helps her back in. She can tell he's embarrassed at his loss of control and keeps quiet. Wondering if she did something wrong.

As he settles back into his seat, he let's her know they're only 15 minutes away from their destination.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Angel & Daddy's Story Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 562 milliseconds