• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • It's Showtime

It's Showtime

Even in the context of their robust sex life - five to ten times a week was their norm - this trip had been a fuckfest of epic proportions. Every square inch of every hotel room had been used to satisfy their endless hunger for each other. Beds, floors, showers and tubs, sinks, even windowsills and balconies, had supported hands or knees or asses or backs and provided a stage for their activities.

As often as not, Karen blew him in the car when they traveled somewhere more distant. She could get him harder than he thought possible, and keep him their until she was ready for him to finally release his hot load into her mouth or pussy or onto her back or boobs. She gave a world class blowjob, loved getting it from behind, even liked it in the ass on occasion. Life with her was like being in a porn movie.

They were taking a break from sightseeing and sex, relaxing in the motel hot tub. The day and setting were perfect - temperatures in the mid seventies, cloudless skies, the grounds a mixture of small trees, bushes, and buildings that absorbed much of the sound from the busy street nearby. They could be seen from any of a hundred angles, but they were so wrapped up in each other that they might have well have been on the dark side of the moon. They were seated next to each other, with water up to their necks and their hands resting in the other's thigh. Comfortable and so very calming.

"This is about perfect, huh?" Karen opined.

Rich turned his head to face her. He loved to look at her, at the way her blond hung casually and framed her heart-shaped face, at her relaxed, unlined features. He couldn't get over her resemblance to Princess Di, at least with her hair done this way. Pushing forty-five and she still looks fifteen years younger, he thought. And she loves sex even more than I do. Damn, life is good.

"Oh, yeah. Couldn't be better."

"Think so?" she asked with a sly smile.

He could feel her hand begin to move on his leg, first to the inside of his thigh, then to the top. With each movement, she inched her hand closer and closer to his junk, so near that he could feel himself starting to react. Her head back and her eyes closed, a small smile crossed her face as she finally reached over and completely briefly enveloped his package in a firm grip. She hooked a single finger under the hem of his trunks, and lifting it slightly, she reached into the leg of the trunks and tickled the head of his cock. He immediately grew harder and she gave his growing member a squeeze through the fabric of his trunks. Keeping her hand there, she began to slowly stroke his wood.

He took a moment to reflect on their life. He had gone from a sexless, virtually platonic marriage into one that was filled with every manner of sexual activity. There was nothing they hadn't done and no place they hadn't done it, and here they were in a public spa with her stroking his cock yet again. As usual, she had managed to get him rock hard. He wondered how this was going to go.

Moving into the middle of the spa, she remained neck deep in the water, but he could see that she was doing something under the water, pout of hi sight. Sure enough, when she raised her left hand out of the water, it was holding her bathing suit she and threw it onto the side of the spa; she was completely naked under the water. Wasting no time, she moved toward him and her expert hands reached for the waistband of his trunks. He lifted his ass slightly so she could slide them down his legs, leaving them around his ankles. Remaining submerged, she used both hands to stroke his member to wood hardness and to stroke his balls. Their eyes locked on each other in silent communication.

A body is basically weightless when submerged, so she used that principal to float while she brought her legs up, and with her legs spread wide braced her feet against the side of the spa, moving toward him and using one hand to guide his shaft into her pussy while holding on to his neck for support. He slipped his hands under her, and cupped the cheeks of her ass for added support.

She immediately took his full length into her and sighed contentedly, then began a slow movement up and down his cock. The bubbling water surrounding them added an extra sensation, swirling around their sensitive tissues and heightening their pleasure. As her movements quickened she began to rise up out of the water on each stroke, until her boobs were completely exposed to the world. The water roiled with their movements, splashing against the sides of the spa and onto the surrounding deck. Her eyes closed and her hands grasped his neck tighter as she approached orgasm and he reached his own simultaneously. She continued to move up and down out of the water, her delicious melons right as his eye level.

********************************

In one of the rooms facing the hot tub from the second floor, a hotel guest on his balcony did a doubletake. "Holy shit, Cathy! Come here quick!" he called out to his wife. She rushed out to where he was standing.

"What is it, Michael?"

"Right there, in the hot tub." He directed her gaze to the sight about seventy-five feet from them.

"Ohmygawd. Is she topless? In public?"

"Topless, hell. She's fucking him. They're getting it on in the hot tub."

"You have got to be kidding me."

"See for yourself. She's facing him, she looks like she's naked, and she's moving up and down in his lap. What do you think that means?"

"It means they're braver than we are," she replied with a wry smile. She remembered when she and her husband couldn't get enough of each other and didn't care who knew it. She could feel her body stirring in reaction to the sight below them, and her hand unconsciously slipped inside her thick terry robe and touched her breast. Her body was still warm from the shower she had just taken.

He recognized the wistful look on his wife's face and for the thousandth time recalled his own memories of their earlier years. Have we gotten that boring that soon? he asked himself. Time was when anyplace was the right place for us to get it on. They weren't that old, and really, his wife had retained her good looks and youthful appearance. Her lustrous brown hair framed her oval-shaped face and tumbled to just past her shoulders. Her hazel eyes showed the spark if intelligence that had first attracted him. Her body - well, her body was as good as ever, showing little wear even after having delivered two kids. He had to admit that she still had it - the curves, the flat stomach, the just-right ass, the long legs. He touched her back lightly, and she responded by turning to him and throwing her arms around his neck, then crushing herself against him and locking her lips on his in a passionate, lingering kiss.

Years of inhibitions fell away as they lost themselves in each other. Lips pressed, tongues darted and explored, hands wandered as the memories of why they fell in love came rushing back. She was taller than average, only about three inches shorter than him, and their bodies fit together well. She pressed her body fully against his and he could feel himself harden in response.

Breaking their kiss, she turned him so his back was against the balcony railing and dropped to her knees in front of him. "Really?" he gasped. "Right here?"

"Shut the fuck up and enjoy it," she answered. He also wore one of the hotel's plush terry robes with nothing underneath, and she undid the belt and opened his robe, exposing his throbbing shaft. She grabbed it with one hand and took him fully into her mouth in one smooth movement. He grasped her head and closed his eyes.

********************************

Meanwhile, Rich and Karen were making the spa hotter by the minute. Their frequent sex meant that it took him longer to cum, and they hand been pumping nonstop for close to ten minutes. She came faster than he did and had already felt one orgasm wash over her.

He could feel every detail of her body around his. She was so hot inside, and the increased sensitivity from the constant friction on his rod made it extremely sensitive. Every time her body crushed against him he could feel her sweet ass against his balls.

With a final thrust she shoved her pussy hard against him as the waves of a rousing orgasm washed over her body. He came at that moment too, shooting his hot load deep into her pussy as the spasms shook him again and again. She stayed that way for several minutes, their bodies pressed tightly together as they slowly became aware that they had just fucked in full view of hundreds of people at the hotel or driving by on Colorado Boulevard. That realization set them to laughing uproariously, though neither made a move to cover their nakedness.

"Holy shit, you're naked," he finally said.

"And I just fucked you in front of the world," came her reply. "Are you complaining?"

"No complaints here. You were fantastic."

WE were fantastic," she said, holding him tighter and locking her lips with his, her tongue exploring his mouth hungrily. Straddling him as she was, they fit together perfectly. She finally swung her legs back and sat next to him again. She let her gaze wander and spotted the couple on the balcony.

"Looks like we're not the only ones who do it in public," she giggled, pointing discreetly at them.

********************************

Mike and Cathy were lost in their own world, equally oblivious to whatever else might be going on around them. She moved her mouth from one end of his cock to the other, occasionally talking it entirely and using her free hand to alternately stroke his balls and rub her increasingly wet pussy. With his eyes closed, he concentrated on the sensation of her around him, feeling her tongue and lips on his most sensitive areas. He was as hard as he had ever been.

He moved his hands to her shoulders and with gentle touches indicated that she should stand. She did so, and he moved himself behind her and pressed her forward against the railing. He lifted the back of her robe up over her delightful ass, and using his free hand guided his cock into her willing pussy. Now holding both of her hips, he sank himself fully into her. She moaned with pleasure as he began to rhythmically move in and out of her, the open sides of his robe falling around them. That hid any explicit view from the sides, but from the front her body was fully exposed.

At one point she opened her eyes and caught sight of Karen and Rich watching them from the spa. The women locked gazes and nodded, smiling at each other in knowing approval. She and Rich watched the other couple until they finished. Michael didn't last nearly as long as Rich had, although his wife wasn't complaining.

"See what you started?" said Karen playfully.

********************************

In room 209, directly in line with the spa and the room of Cathy and Michael, a man stood just inside the sliding doors to his own balcony, right behind his tripod-mounted Nikon D90 with its 300mm lens.

"Damn," he said to himself as he snapped his 400th picture of the day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • It's Showtime

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 575 milliseconds