• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Taught My Lesson

Taught My Lesson

Disclaimer: everyone in this story is over 18.

This is my first story so feedback is greatly appreciated please let me know what you think.

*****

I'm wearing a white curve hugging tank top with plenty of cleavage on display and a gold necklace with the pendant resting right above my chest just to draw attention, a very tight very short red skirt and white heels. At 18 I'm used to getting my way with everyone because of my daddy's wealth and my looks. I've got long blonde hair and a petite but curvaceous body. With 36 c cup breasts and a generous ass, everyone always falls all over me. I expect no less from Mr. Mertango, the new history teacher. I heard he was Spanish, not Mexican but from Spain. So I come from lunch, 15 minutes late for his class.

He's standing in front of the class wearing a grey suit, standing tall at 6`7 with broad shoulders. He is clean shaven with black hair to match his dark skin. I figure he is in his late 20's maybe early 30's but doubtful. He looks at me with a frown, and tells me to stay after class to talk about my issue with the time he starts class. 'Yeah right.' I roll my eyes. Everyone snickers. The whole class period he picks on me, calling on me knowing full well I'm not paying attention. As soon as the bell rings, he walks back and stands next to my seat. He looks intently down at me. I stand gathering my things not even bothering to make eye contact. I can't believe he had the audacity to embarrass me like that. 'I run this school! He needs to know who is in charge here!' I think to myself but I don't say anything.

"What's wrong? You're sad because Daddy's little girl didn't get her way?" He asks locking the door, "You really need to learn who is in charge."

"Excuse me, Mr. Who-ever-the-fuck-you-think-you-are! Do you know who I am?! I am in charge in this school and my daddy is in charge of this town, now unless you want him hearing about this you had better unlock that door right fucking now!" I spat out forcefully.

He pushes me back down into my chair, "No excuse you, little girl, your daddy doesn't scare me and neither do you. It's time somebody taught you a thing or two about respect." Mr. Mertango kicks the chair from beneath me, I fall landing on my knees. I find myself inches away from his crotch. I look up at him unbelievingly.

"You have got to be kidding me, you want me to give you a blow job? What if I say no way in hell? What then?" I ask.

"Then I show your dad and everyone else on the internet, this great little video of you I happened across this morning." He walks to his desk placing my boyfriend's laptop on the table in front of me. The video of me sucking Donny's dick is on pause. "The things you find in a person's laptop." He says shaking his head in mock disdain. My red lips form a perfect "o" as I stare in shock.

Hanging my head I mutter, "Okay, I'll do it."

He leans to whisper in my ear,

"You better believe you're fucking doing this." Mr. Mertango walks to his desk, taking a seat in his chair.

"Come on now, let's see what you've got." He motions for me to come to him. I start to stand but he stops me with a raised hand, telling me to crawl. I hang my head in shame but do as I'm told. Once at his feet I unzip and unbutton his slacks. Taking his large semi hard dick in my hands I'm amazed, I've never seen a dick even close to this size, I nervously swallow looking up at him with pleading eyes. With a slight smile on his face, he simply grabs my hair and gently guides my head down. Whimpering, I take the head of his dick in my mouth. The girth of the shaft stretches my lips wide almost painfully. Bit by bit I work my mouth closer to the base. My tongue swirls all around tickling his cock as the familiar taste and smell of dick arouses me and I lose myself in the act, my only desire is to suck him like he's never been sucked before.

"There you go, you're having fun aren't you?" These words are all he says after 10 minutes of my very best efforts. He hasn't emitted so much as one moan. I feel the toe of his shoe probing at my wet pussy, rubbing slow circles around my clit. With the extra stimulation, I manage to swallow every inch of his thick dick.

Unbeknownst to me, a smile crosses his face. I feel his fingers bury themselves in my hair. Holding me in place, my teacher proceeds to fuck my face, slowly at first but steadily increasing his pace. Gagging and drooling, I attempt to back off but my strength is no match for his. Finally, I feel his muscles stiffen and I know that he is about to cum. The first few spurts hit the back of my throat and Mr. Mertango coats my face with the rest.

"That wasn't so bad was it?" He chuckles. Still having his vice grip on my hair, he pushes my face to his shoe. "Clean." is the only word he speaks. I know what is expected of ms but I can't bring myself to lick it. Seeing my hesitation, he simply wipes my juices off with his fingers and force feeds them to me. Swirling his fingers inside my mouth, the sweet, semi-salty taste lingers on my tastebuds.

When he releases me, I fix him with a steely gaze, "Happy now?" is all I say. I'm an arrogant little bitch and I don't plan on breaking so easily. I stand up ready to leave.

"Bend over the desk." I stare at him as if he's crazy.

'What more does he want from me?' the thought crosses my mind.

"Am I going to have to force you?" Mr. Mertungo asks. Wanting to avoid any more harsh treatment, I lay my torso on his desk. I can hear him shuffling around in his filing cabinet. Suddenly a ball gag is forced into my mouth. He, however, was expecting my objection and had already grabbed both of my wrists in one of his hands. The strap had to be elastic because once the ball was in my mouth I felt it pop against the back of my head. Next, Mr. Mertango cinched his belt tightly around my wrists and the front leg of his wooden desk.

"Now, I'm going to paddle you for being late today and also for your blatant disrespect." He tells me as he pushes my skirt up above my ass. He gives me 3 quick successive licks.

I pull at my restraints but to no avail. I'm stuck. He kicks my legs apart until I'm spread wide. Alternating between the brutal paddling and playing with my cilt and every now and then dipping his fingers into my now soaking wet pussy. "Mmmm" Mr. Mertango moans when he bumps my hymen. "You won't be a virgin much longer." He says with another hard smack of the paddle. I scream into the gag. The pain is so intense but the pleasure that follows makes it almost worth it. The cum on my face is starting to dry and I can't believe I'm getting aroused by this treatment.

He slides the tip of his cock inside my soaking wet pussy. As I let out a whimper, he whispers in my ear,"I know being treated this way is making you wet, you're a filthy little bitch aren't you?". He slides his cock deeper inside of me. The pain causes me to whimper and cry out but soon I'm moaning as my cunt stretches wide to accommodate him. Thrusting my hips up, I bury his cock all the way inside of me.

He pounds harder, wrecking my virgin cunt, threatening to split it wide open. I start to moan incredibly loud anyways so he removes the gag.

"Oh yes" I moan, doing my best to fuck him back. I'm just on the edge of an orgasm when he suddenly stops.

"Oh no you don't, you little slut, bad girls don't get to cum. You are my slut now and will be used for my pleasure!" He says forcefully.

I whimper, "Please, please, I need to cum! Please I need to cum, fuck me! Please!" As I beg, Mr. Mertango stands behind me not fucking me. I bounce my ass up and down in the air, my legs are shaking with the need to cum. I feel his hot cum hit my ass and I know I will be given no release.

As he pulls his pants on, he says, "You are for my pleasure now, you belong to me. Who's cock is only allowed to fuck you?" Coming to the front of the desk, he releases me.

"What the fuck seriously?" I near shout!

He slaps me hard across the face. "Who's cock is the only one that is allowed to fuck you?"

"Yours" I say meekly.

"Yours what?" He asks.

"Only your cock is allowed to fuck this slut sir." I answer properly.

"See what you make me do." He jokingly says with a soft laugh. I rub my cheek.

'Geez, this guy is so rough one minute then so relaxed the next. I don't get it.' He unlocks the door to let me out.

"You come to my house in the morning, wear something pretty." Mr. Mertango say with a smile and throws a card with his address on it.

I bend to pick it up completely forgetting that he had ripped off my underwear until now as I feel the cold air on my exposed ass. He chuckles as I straighten quickly to cover myself.

"See you in the morning Sir," I say before scurrying across the hall to the rest room.

*****

Leave your comments, let me know if you like it and if you'd like a follow up.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Taught My Lesson

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 741 milliseconds