• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Fortnight in Utopia: Day 02

Fortnight in Utopia: Day 02

Disclaimer/note: Characters and setting are property of Team Ninja. This fictional story is based on Dead or Alive Xtreme 2. The story features lesbian relationships: and some days (i.e. chapters) also feature violence or offensive language. Please don't read it if you aren't old enough.

*****

-Morning of Day Two-

Thanks to martial arts training and my ambition, I have very strong self-discipline. My internal clock woke me at 0730, as it always does.

I did a few exercises and took a shower. I could see that it was shaping up to be a beautiful day. Feeling refreshed, I left my room and knocked on Hitomi's door. "Just a second," said a groggy voice.

The door opened. I couldn't help snickering at Hitomi's bedhead. "Ohayou, sunshine!" I said.

"How can you be so cheerful this early?"

"It's my way of balancing you out!"

"Whatever! I'll be ready in 20 minutes, okay?"

"Sure. I'll meet you in the lobby."

She was there in 15 minutes and she looked stunning. "Maybe I get up early, but you sure get ready fast," I said.

"Thanks. Let's get some breakfast," she said.

We ate at the hotel restaurant. It was a nice way to start the day, partly because Hitomi played footsie with me. I stared into her blue eyes. I was glad I was taking this vacation.

"...a new swimsuit today. What do you think?"

"Huh? Oh, right," I said, growing red. She giggled and I got redder. "So, we should...go," I said.

"You're so cute!" Hitomi said. "Yeah, let's get going."

I could afford a nice swimsuit, but they weren't offering the exact one I wanted yet. I was poking around the accessory shop when Hitomi decided I was taking too long. "Come on," she said, taking my hand and dragging me out the door. "If we don't hurry, there won't be anyone to play."

Kasumi and Kokoro were waiting at Niki Beach. "Seems like old times," I murmured.

"Let's just have fun!" Kokoro said.

Kasumi served and the game began.

Less than three minutes later, the game was over. Hitomi and I were gracious winners. We accompanied the two Japanese gals to the casino's café, talking and joking.

"I'm so rusty," Kasumi said. "Much more than I thought, obviously. We won yesterday, but it was a sloppy game."

"But you're really good, Leifang!" Kokoro praised.

"You've been practicing, haven't you?" Hitomi asked.

"Maybe a little," I admitted.

"You won't beat us so easily next time," Kokoro said. "What're you going to do next?"

"Chill at the pool, right Leifang?"

"And shop after that, I think," I agreed. "There's a new suit I've been looking for; it could be available now."

We swent to the pool. No one else seemed to be there, and we lay by the pool and caught some rays. Warm, peaceful, relaxing, idyllic—but I didn't fall asleep this time.

"You didn't go to the casino last night," the beautiful German girl lying next to me said.

"I was tired. Travel takes a lot out of me. Did you go?"

"Yes."

"How was it?"

"It was nice: posh and they kept the drinks coming. I played a few poker hands, but I scouted the entire place. They've got roulette, blackjack, and the slots."

"Did they take our input into account?"

"I think they did. I didn't really look closely." I could tell she had more to say, so I just waited and let her talk when she was comfortable. "...There was music, and dancing. Almost everyone was there."

"Did you dance?" I asked quietly.

"Yes."

"Was it fun?"

"Yes."

"Did you fuck afterward?"

That got her attention. "No! What? No!"

"So don't feel bad. I know Tina's attractive, and a really good dancer, and she was probably grinding on you. It's okay! You were having fun."

She looked joyous: relieved and unburdened. "Thanks, Lei-chan," she said. "I...I felt so..."

I went to her and hugged her. "Oh, sweetheart. It's fine. Everything's all right. I wish I'd been there, though, so I could dance with you. Tonight?"

"For sure," she murmured, her face buried in my chest.

She pulled slightly away from me and looked into my eyes. She kissed me; we held each other, feeling happy and secure.

When we checked the accessory shop, I found a pair of floral high heels. I paid and snuck out, making sure Hitomi didn't notice. I ran to the sports shop and looked for the suit I'd wanted. Luck was with me! "Peacock" was available. I bought it, changed into it, and left quickly. I waited outside the accessory shop, knowing Hitomi would start looking for me soon.

She emerged from the shop. She saw me and stood still, just staring. I smiled and raised my eyebrows suggestively. I turned around slowly. My suit was a thong and I wriggled my ass provocatively. I looked over my shoulder at my partner. I put my little finger in my mouth and slowly withdrew it.

Hitomi shocked me with her speed. She grabbed me from behind, putting one arm around my waist and one around my shoulders. She kissed me hungrily, and she slid her body up and down against mine. Her crotch rubbed my ass and thighs and her breasts felt wonderful against my back. My breathing grew faster and deeper. Hitomi's mouth left mine and went to my neck, then to my ear. I gasped.

"I don't recommend doing that again, you minx," she whispered, "unless you're ready to get it on after you do it."

She let me go and we stood still for a moment, catching our breath.

"You like the look, then?" I asked.

"You're lucky I have so much self-control! Not everyone on this island does, so be careful who you tease. As for me, I'm lucky to have a partner who's not afraid to show her salubrious skin."

"I won't lie; I do like showing off my body. I might wear different suits before the end of this vacation, but the heels and the ribbon are part of my outfit the rest of our time here."

Hitomi rolled her eyes. "Are you serious? Those shoes are sexy, but you can't race or play volleyball in them."

"That sounds like a challenge."

"Be my guest and prove it; prove that you can compete in high heels."

"Let's go to the marina, babe. Get ready with your excuse for why you lost." I slapped her butt while she wasn't looking and was rewarded with a cute yelp.

"You're evil! But I can be too. I'll have my revenge."

Once we got to the marina, we saw Ayane. It hadn't occurred to me that someone else might be here. "Hi, Ayane," I said awkwardly, "do you mind if we have a race?"

"Sure, if you'll let me race with you."

"Do you want to?" Hitomi asked, clearly having some of the thoughts I was having.

"Not especially, but more competitors means more credits for the winner. That's beneficial to us all," Ayane said condescendingly.

"I wasn't trying to offend you," I said.

"I'm not offended. Are we racing or talking?"

Some of the fun was gone, but Hitomi and I agreed.

It did feel different with heels, but I was confident. I knew what to expect from the course and my ride this time. I got a great jump off the line and I punched my turbo an instant later. I glanced back. Hitomi and Ayane were struggling with the large wake I left. I smirked and took the first turn.

"Shit!" I muttered as my right foot slipped. The heels made a difference after all. I heard a turbo fire behind me. I had to concentrate. I took a chance and moved closer to the inside of the course, as close as I dared. My turbo was ready again and I reacted, stabbing the button without thinking.

My strategy for the race was to stay as far inside as I could and use my turbos right away. I slipped near the finish line, but not as much as earlier.

I won, by about 0.4 seconds! It had been as much luck as skill, but I'd won. I pulled my machine onto the beach and hopped off it to wait.

"Good race," I said to Ayane as she left the marina.

"Sure," she said sarcastically, being the sore loser I remembered.

What did I care? Hitomi was approaching now. She was quite a sight, dripping with spray, her long slender legs and the generous curves of her breasts gleaming in the soft orange sunlight.

"I don't believe it; you won in heels!" she said, smiling sheepishly. "Guess I was wrong."

"You were almost right," I admitted. "They'll take some getting used to. But I meant what I said. I'm going to keep wearing them."

"For volleyball too?"

"Why not?"

"By all means, please do. You've made me a believer."

Something in her tone was strange, but I couldn't pin it down, so I changed the subject. "I hope Ayane didn't screw things up too badly for you," I told my friend.

"Well, she was right; more competition means bigger prizes. Besides, I'm used to her act. I'm just glad you beat her," Hitomi said, flashing me a conspiratory smile.

"So if other people want to race us later?"

"The more the merrier!"

We chatted idly as we walked toward the pool. I wondered if I should buy a new swimsuit for Hitomi. She was kind of picky—what if I gave her something she hated? She was too nice to refuse it, but I'd feel bad...but I knew she wanted a new suit; she'd said as much. Taking my time and figuring out what she liked to wear would be the best course of action.

We swam and played in the pool for a while. Eventually, Hitomi told me she was hungry and I noticed I was too. We rinsed ourselves under an outdoor shower, then dried ourselves with the oversized fluffy towels they had at the cabana. For a change of pace, we went to the restaurant at the Gemstone Suites.

It was the middle of the day, but the lighting was subdued, creating a cozy atmosphere. The filet mignon tasted wonderful and smelled even better. Hitomi seemed to really enjoy her cordon bleu, and it also had a heavenly aroma. "There's a problem with all this," I said. I looked deep into Hitomi's piercing blue eyes.

"Oh?"

"I won't want to go back."

"Yeah." Hitomi covered my hand with hers. "Me too. I want to make the most of my time here."

We finished our lunch and began our walk back to the pool. "I've never seen a bluer sky," Hitomi said with a sigh of contentment.

"And breathed such pure air," I added. "What's next? A match?"

"How about some time off? I got a crab that I'm having prepared. I want to track down Tina and give it to her while it's fresh."

"Good thinking."

"Is it okay?"

"Of course! Let's meet at the casino at about 2000 this evening and you can show me the place," I said with a smile.

"Thanks, Leifang. I'll see you then!" Hitomi took off toward Zack of All Trades.

I unexpectedly had some time to myself. One of the beaches would probably be free; I could goof off until the sun set. But first I should look at the shops, in case something exceptional was there. I meandered over to the accessory shop.

Floral jackpot! They had delicate light blue morning glories. I bought one for Hitomi. They had red hibiscus flowers too. I got one of those for Lisa. I went to the sports shop next. Nothing caught my eye, except a red, white, and blue volleyball I considered buying. Maybe next time.

I went to the last shop. There was a pale blue flying disc that looked like something Lisa would like so I bought it. Then I saw the pineapple. Lisa loved pineapples. I could give her the disc anytime, but I could find her and give her the pineapple right away, if I hurried. I got the pineapple and got the heck out of the shop.

People were playing volleyball at Niki Beach. Tranquil Beach was deserted. I entered the Brilliant Jungle, hoping Lisa would be there.

Luck was with me: she was! Her back was to me (and her butt looked really good in that thong of hers) so I called out to her. "Hey Lisa, what's up?"

"Leifang, how're you doing?" the tall, dark beauty asked, facing me. "That's a new bathing suit, isn't it?"

"Yeah. You like it?" I asked, striking a pose with my hands on my left knee, leaning forward.

"It really suits you," she answered. "Looks good with the high heels, too."

Did I imagine that? It looked as though she'd quickly run her tongue along her upper lip. "Thanks," I said, my face growing hot. "I've got something for you. Please accept it."

Our hands met as I gave her the red-wrapped box. "For me? What could it be?"

She opened it carefully. "This is so nice! Thank you."

"It's my pleasure."

Lisa fixed her beautiful light brown eyes on me. "Would you come with me to the poolside? I'll cut this and we can share it."

"...Well, if you're offering, sure!"

Once we reached the pool, Lisa borrowed cutlery and plates from the bar and grill. We sat at a small steel table and divided the pineapple. It was delicious—so juicy!

"I need to thank you for the wind chime. It's exactly the one I wanted," Lisa said. "It's kind of a shame we both have partners, because I'd love to partner with you."

"True. Hitomi's my girl, but I'd love being your partner too," I told her. "I know you've played volleyball; have you tried the jet skis?"

"Yes. Awesome, aren't they? I'm way better at racing than at the volleyball games and the races are more fun."

"We'll have to race each other tomorrow, then," I said. "Wow. Look at that."

She turned and we watched the sunset over the pool. The water gave the soft colors a shimmering, surreal quality.

"I'll never get tired of seeing that," I said, after the sun had disappeared.

"That was truly wonderful," Lisa agreed.

"Which hotel are you staying in?"

"Seabreeze. You?"

"Moonlight Reef. But will you be at the casino tonight?"

"Probably."

"Nice. I'll see you tonight, then."

We parted ways and I went back to my room to take a real shower. I couldn't stop thinking. Hitomi. Lisa. So different, but so ravishing and so sweet! Both deadly fighters, of course, but that seemed like a separate reality—another world.

I dried my body, but "Peacock" was quite damp, so I put on "Robin" and went to the little hotel restaurant (it was more like a diner) and had their clam chowder and fettucini alfredo. I had to hand it to the staff Zack had employed: everything was always delicious on this island.

When I finished my supper, it was 1930. I returned to my room. I opened the tiny in-room dryer and "Peacock" was dry. I changed into it and strolled to the casino.

The music was okay. As soon as I go through the door, a hostess asked me for a drink order and gave me my pina colada five seconds after I asked for it. The building itself was classically decorated; it was smaller than any casino I'd ever seen—but that just added to the ambiance. I wandered over to the slots, so I could see what my machine looked like.

Before I could find it, I felt a familiar hand on my arm. "There you are, Leifang. Let me give you that tour you wanted," Hitomi said.

"Thank you," I said, letting her lead.

It didn't take long. It was a nice gesture, though, and we agreed to meet at the bar after we had gambled a little. She went to the roulette wheel; I sat at the blackjack table. I didn't win much, but I had fun—especially when I saw Kokoro's childish reaction to her fourth losing hand in a row.

I met my partner at the bar. We finished our drinks and proceeded to the dance floor. (We had each had only two, so we were pleasantly buzzed, but not sloshed.) Lisa, Tina, Christie, Kasumi, and—to my surprise—Helena were already there, dancing to the old-school R&B. I'm only human. All those sculpted bodies in the skimpiest clothing—my eyes were everywhere. I could feel eyes on me too, of course. Hitomi also had a good look around.

We quickly regained our composure. We danced for a couple of songs, but I was getting thirsty. She and I left the floor and we each got a water at the bar. I saw the clock high on the wall.

"I think we should call it a night," I said. "They're going to stop delivery service soon, but I have a couple of gifts to send. I'm not sure I've got the energy to dance much more anyway."

"Guess you're right," Hitomi said. "I have gifts to give too. But we have to dance more tomorrow night!"

"I promise."

We returned to our hotel. I gave Hitomi a goodnight kiss and entered my room, then I called the delivery service. In a minute, a messenger girl was at my door. "There are three packages for you, Leifang-san," she said, holding them out for me, "and I understand you have some to deliver?"

"Yes, here they are. Thank you," I said, giving her the flowers for Hitomi and Lisa.

The first gift was from Zack; a silver volleyball. I put it in my closet.

The second was from Hitomi. An amazing dessert: almond tofu! I devoured it, wondering if I should propose to her!

The last gift was a swimsuit (the shape of the package gave it away) wrapped in red. It was from Lisa. Not sure what to expect, I opened it.

My mouth fell open. I read the label. "Astarte," it said.

"Holy shit," I said aloud.

I put the suit back in its wrapping and took it with me. I left my room and knocked on Hitomi's door.

"Leifang, thanks for the morning glory!" she said, hugging me.

"Thanks for the almond tofu; it was scrumptious," I replied, returning her hug.

She noticed the package. "What's in there?"

I pulled out the swimsuit, enjoying her expression as she realized what she was seeing. "Oh my goodness!" she said, her eyes wide as saucers. "Are you actually going to wear that?"

"I'd like to, but I can't."

"Why?"

"Did you see the new suit Tina was wearing on the dance floor?"

"Yeah. It didn't hide much. I talked to her at the roulette wheel; she called it 'Porrima.' What are you getting at?"

"I couldn't wear that either. Not unless you help me. Think about it: what do these suits really cover?"

The light went on behind Hitomi's eyes and she blushed. "Are you sure you want me to do it?"

"I'll most likely cut myself if I try on my own," I told her. "It's tricky to see what you're doing."

"Okay, let's go to the bathtub," the German girl said.

I began running warm water in the tub and removed my swimsuit bottom while Hitomi collected shaving gel and a little razor. I took off my top as well, simply because it felt really weird to be wearing only the top with no bottom.

Hitomi took in my naked body and swallowed hard. She looked at my face. "How much?"

"All of it," I told her, "just in case."

She applied the gel. Quickly and efficiently, she shaved my pussy completely bare. I tried to think about something else, but her touch felt so good! I'm sure she smelled my arousal.

"All done," she said in a husky voice. "I'll probably—" she had to stop to clear her throat, "—I'll likely be wearing a very skimpy suit also before long. Would you shave me?"

"Of course," I told her. I rinsed in the tub while she stripped.

I looked deep into her eyes while I poured the gel into my hand and sank to my knees. She looked away shyly. I could smell her fluids. Heck, she was so turned on, I could see her wetness. I pretended not to notice and carefully shaved her delta. Her heavy breathing was the only sound, and it was a total turn-on.

"Thank you," she squeaked once I'd finished.

"Not at all; I should thank you," I said.

"Will you stay with me tonight?" she asked.

"Definitely. I love you, baby."

"I love you too, Lei-chan."

We got ready for bed. I surprised her by slipping under the sheets nude. "Um...do you do that a lot?" she asked.

"I told myself 'swimsuits or nothing' when I got here. And it feels great!"

I climbed onto her. "Let me show you," I whispered as I unbuttoned her short nightshirt.

She felt wonderful. She smelled beautiful. She tasted delicious. I used my mouth and fingers to gently guide her to orgasm three times. She was a bit clumsy at first, but a fast learner. She made love well, giving me two climaxes. Both exhausted, we kissed and lay side by side. I could hear her deep, even breathing almost immediately. I also fell into sweet sleep.

-End of Day Two-

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Fortnight in Utopia: Day 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds