• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Coin Pt. 02

The Coin Pt. 02

12

I finished my dinner at La Mer confident that I was going home to experience some of the world's most mind altering, world bending sex. I could guarantee it—especially with my little coin. Unfortunately life had other plans. Halfway through our dessert, a lovely raspberry white chocolate mousse, Amy received a page from the hospital. One of the staff surgeons had come down with the flu and Amy had been called in to cover his shift.

"Sorry babe." She gave me a quick peck on the cheek as she hurriedly picked up her purse and put down money for the check. "No, don't get up, finish your dessert. I promise I'll make it up to you, especially now that I can do that thing you like." She winked mischievously and quickly sashayed towards the exit, tapping her swaying ass as she walked out the door.

I scooped the last teaspoon of mousse into my mouth and waved over the blond waitress. I was pleasantly surprised to notice that her originally graceful walk was now somewhat unsteady. I gave her the money Amy had left along with a generous tip from me—she had, after all, given excellent service. Done with dinner and with my evening plans postponed I decided to go for a walk.

La Mer was located in one of the wealthier districts of the city and the nearby streets were filled with designer clothing shops, high end boutiques, and gourmet bakeries. An excellent place to window shop, but a little out of my current price range. Though, I supposed, I could probably use The Coin to get anything that I want. Looking in various windows, gazing at the height of the fall fashion from pointy leather shoes to elegant evening gowns I found myself overwhelmed with possibilities. The power to have anything seemed to deprive everything of meaning. I decided to restrict my use of the coin, for now, to my more base desires. Just as I was about to turn away from Marie's—a designer clothing shop—I noticed a familiar figure inside trying on an evening dress.

Jenny McGuire had always been a bitch. During high school she had had everything—money, looks, the best clothing, intelligence, and oh could she be charming when it suited her. Unfortunately, being raised as daddy's little girl had given her the misguided notion that she was in fact the center of the universe. The fact that everyone—men and women alike—waited on her hand and foot did little to dissuade that notion. In the supply and demand market that is high school she had what everyone demanded—the perfect body for a girlfriend, the intelligence of a perfect student, the personality to entertain friends, and distant enough parents to host parities. She was constantly in demand so she could be a bitch to whoever she wanted. The matriarch of her own private religion—Jenism. The tenants were simple: serve and be rewarded, present a challenge and be excommunicated. Luckily, I had never tread in her circles, I was just attractive and intelligent enough to coast through high school in the "outsider" circles like drama club, chorus, and tennis without having to forgo access to the Tier B parties. Unfortunately, my best friend, Alice, hadn't been so lucky. She'd made the mistake of asking out a girl in Jen's inner circle. Jen didn't like that—the thought of one of her friends being gay. The social backlash Alice felt had been so devastating, so isolating that she had spent every day for a week crying at my house. She got it over, but I never did. Payback, as Jen would find out, could be as much of a bitch as she could.

The bell to Marie's chimed softly as I opened the door and descended the steps into the show room. The room smelled faintly of a mixture of cotton, vanilla, strawberries, and coffee. I noticed a silver coffee pot in the corner of the room and I poured myself a cup. A young woman nodded from behind the counter and asked in a relaxed, yet haughty voice,

"What can I do for you darling?" Jenny was over with another seamstress. Judging by her age, she was the Marie behind Marie's and the young lady managing the front desk was her assistant. I sent a thought through The Coin directed at Marie, You need to leave the room. Find any excuse to go check on something elsewhere, bring your assistant with you.

"Kaley, I think we're out of lace trim in that shade." She motioned to the hem of Jenny's dress. "Let's go to the back room and find some." A look of confusion crossed Jenny's face and she looked as though she may protest, but Marie and Kayley disappeared before she had a chance to complain. Resigned to wait she took to examining herself in the mirror. Twisting her body to examine the profile of her bust and ass. She puckered her lips and gave a slight kiss to the mirror and finished by doing a small twirl, causing the hem of the dress to flare, rising two-thirds of the way up her thigh.

"Ahem." I cleared my throat rather loudly. Jenny looked slightly startled, I doubt she had taken notice that someone else had entered the room—that would've distracted her attention from admiring herself. "You wouldn't be Jenny McGuire would you?" I asked casually.

"Do I know you?" She replied curtly.

"I think we went to high school together. Class of '06? I think we had American History together." I tried to make it sound as innocuous as possible.

"Maybe." She didn't seem interested in continuing the conversation.

"My name is Ryan Sanders. It's good to see you again." I walked over and offered her my hand.

She scoffed slightly and looked away. "Listen...Ryan. I'm just trying to get a dress. Let's just leave it at that ok? I've got a husband and I'm certain he wouldn't like some dumbass like you talking to me. So let's play the silent game, hmm?"

Well, she hasn't changed. I mused. Good.

I rubbed The Coin between my thumb and index finger and I sent a single thought through it: It is your most burning desire to sleep with me. Jenny put her hand to her head for a moment and swayed slightly as if she was dizzy. Eventually she regained her balance and her demeanor shifted. Gone was the cold exterior, in its place was a white hot smoldering gaze.

She used every part of her body to accomplish the physical realization of lust. She pulled her wavy brown hair up from her shoulders and in one fluid motion she flipped it into a pony tail. The move revealed her sloping shoulders and the plunging neckline of her dress that revealed an ample amount of her D-cup breasts. She licked her lips slowly and deliberately—a light pink tongue tracing around the cherry red lipstick she wore. Her blue-green eyes had dilated and she locked those gorgeous big eyes on mine. She swayed over to me, her hips providing a preview, an insight, into the way she liked to ride cock. Her smell hit me first Chanel Christalle mixed with the musty scent of a wet cunt. She stopped a foot or two from me and spoke with a husky voice.

"I'm sorry for being rude. I guess I've just been having a stressful day. I need to relax...You wouldn't happen to know of a way I could get off...all of this stress, do you?" She reached a hand around my neck as she spoke, stroking me like a favored dog.

"What about your husband?" I asked curiously.

"He's a limp dick little fucker. A terrible lay. You though, you look like a great lay. What do you say you take me out of here and let me show you just how sorry I am?" Her left hand moved to cup my cock. Her touch sent a jolt through my body.

"Let's take your car. You'll have to give me directions to your place." I began moving towards the exit, but the hand on my neck pulled me back.

"No babe. We can go to your place, not mine. My husband is jealous, if he even suspects I'm fucking another guy he'd kill me." That smoldering look was still there but underneath it was a layer of rock hard stubbornness. A look that said "I'm going to fuck you, but where I want."

I fingered The Coin and sent a mental command. You will be fucking obedient for the rest of the night. When I suggest something, you'll do it. No questions asked. Each time you comply you're arousal will build.

"No," I said firmly, "we're going to your house."

"Alright baby, no need to be rough...yet." She shuddered slightly as she acquiesced. "Let me just change out of the dress and back into my clothes." She worked the zipper in the back of the dress, slowly letting the dress fall away. Just as the straps were about to fall off and reveal her magnificent chest she turned around leaving me staring at her pristine back. The dress, and her breasts it seems, didn't need a bra. Jenny let the dress fall to the ground leaving her covered only by a red G-string. "I have to pick up my top. Now be a gentlemen and don't look...or do." She winked and removed her hands from her breasts, causing them to jiggle slightly as she went down to pick up her shirt. She took an agonizingly long time putting on her blouse, stretching her arms up in the air giving an unrestricted view of her tits. Her nipples were hard and long—a little longer and thicker than a pencil eraser—the areolas were a light pink that grew darker as her nipples hardened. Eventually the top fell into place obscuring the view. She turned once again, stepping into her pair of skinny jeans. She pulled them up her thighs lazily, bending over to expose her firm ass as she dressed. She finished by shimming her ass into the tight material. Finished dressing she walked towards the door and hooked a finger under my jaw, gently dragging me towards her car.

Jenny drove a Cherry Red 2015 Mustang. It was a beautiful car, with full black leather interior. When we got close to the car she fished in her pocket for a moment, produced the key, and threw it to me.

"I'm going to be...busy. I think it's best if you drive. Just press 'Home' on the GPS and you'll get directions to my place." I grunted in anticipation as much as in agreement. Once inside the car, I adjusted the seat to accommodate my height and started the engine. The load roar and subsequent purr of the engine was arousing in and of itself. That Jenny had crawled over the arm rest and was working at undoing my buckle and pants did little to help the situation. The GPS screen flickered on and I pressed the button labeled "Home". Soon a soothing British voice was advising me to "drive two miles then turn left." As I pulled out of the parking lot Jenny's mouth closed around the head of my cock.

Where Amy had been slow and teasing Jenny was fast and urgent. She bobbed up and down quickly and without pretense. On the first stroke she took me all the way to my base. Jenny had an established reputation as a skillful cocksucker, a reputation that was apparently well deserved. I left one hand on the wheel and used the other hand to apply pressure to Jenny's head, forcing her to remain down longer. Though her skills were deserved I had just cum twice in as many hours and I had bigger plans for Jenny than simple road head. I let her continue sucking me for the remainder of the fifteen minute drive. When we arrived at her truly massive house, I clicked the remote control for the garage and drove in. Ours was the only car in the garage. Good, I thought, one less thing to worry about.

"Take me to your bedroom." I said coldly. She pulled her mouth up and my cock sprang loose with a little pop. Jenny took a moment, breathing heavily, a line of saliva connecting her mouth to the head of my cock.

"Alright baby." She breathed. She opened her door and walked into the house, dragging me by the hand up a flight of stairs towards a large master bedroom.

The room was exorbitant in its size and its adornment—several brash paintings hung on the walls varying from neo-impressionism to romantic to surrealism. No real display of taste, just an overt showing of wealth. The bed was a monstrous four post bed made of dark mahogany wood. A giant mirror was mounted above the bed. Of course she likes watching herself get fucked. I internally scoffed.

"I assume you have a video camera nearby?" I assumed a woman who liked to watch herself would like to do so from multiple angles. Jenny noted enthusiastically. As she walked her gait became unsteady, her breathing ragged.

"After I bring you the camera can you please fucking fuck me? I need it. I need that beautiful cock inside me. I feel like I'm going to explode." Jenny regained her composure enough to open...what I can only describe as her 'sex closet'. The inside three walls were covered, floor to ceiling, with a variety of sex toys, bondage equipment, mats, and lubricants. In the middle of the closet was a video camera on a tripod.

"Bring me the camera, without the tripod." Jenny disconnected the camera and carried it on shaking legs to me. I flipped open the screen and powered the device on. Luckily, Jenny kept her fuck-cam fully charged. I pressed the record button and issued a single command, "Strip."

Jenny immediately began removing clothes. With much less grace than she had when she put them on. She practically tore away her shirt revealing her large bouncing breasts, nipples hard as diamonds. She stripped out of her jeans with slightly more grace, though the damp spot in the crotch diminished the picture of poise somewhat. Lastly, she untied her G-string and let it fall between her legs. And there Jenny McGuire stood. High and might Jenny M. completely naked, dripping wet pussy, with rock hard nipples, begging to be fucked.

"Bend over the bed and spread your legs." I instructed. She complied without a word, grabbing onto two of the posts and spreading her legs. Her pussy was glistening in the light, inflamed, and dripping wet. I stepped behind her and placed a finger on her clit, rubbing it in a small circle. I focused the camera to get a wide shot of both her face and my finger working her clit.

"Oh...oh yeah...oh fuck yeah." Jenny continued to moan and pant as I pushed two fingers inside her, curling them slightly to touch her swollen g-spot. My fingers started a strumming motion on her g-spot, tapping slowly at first, then increasing in speed. Soon Jenny was pushing back on to my hand, trying to speed up the orgasm that was quickly approaching. I used my thumb to apply pressure to her clit, moving it over the sensitive and swollen nub in a quick circular motion.

"Ohmygodyes." Jenny moaned as her body began to tense. Her grip on the bed posts became white knuckled and her head flip back and forth on the bed. Her hair tangled around her face and she finally let out a loud scream as an earthshattering orgasm racked her body. I concentrated on The Coin in my pocket and sent out a mental command, Your lust can't be satisfied by anything but my cock.

Jenny let out a low groan as the pleasure emanating from her core subsided. "Fuck Ryan. That was great but I need more." She moved to get up.

"STAY DOWN!" I yelled. She let out a small yelp but she remained where she was, breathing heavily. I removed my pants, letting her hear, but not see, each action. The clink of my belt buckle, the swish of jeans falling to the ground, the scrape of elastic on skin as I freed my cock from its cotton prison. I lined the head of my cock against the opening to her wet slit. I let it rest there for several heartbeats, feeling the intense heat radiating from her pussy. Then I thrust into her. I pushed all of my cock into her in one quick, hard thrust. Her ass made a resound thwack sound as my body connected with hers. Jenny let out a wordless scream as I pulled out to the tip of my cock, only to thrust in all the way again. This time she screamed.

"Oh god. Fuck me...FUCK ME." Eager to fulfill her demands I started ramming into her. I admit that my camera work lost a step but I was more preoccupied with ramming into this bitch's cunt as hard as I could. Jenny continued to howl as I fucked her, begging for more, begging for it hard and faster. I obliged ramming into her with all that I had. I raised my free hand and slapped her ass as hard as I could leaving a bright red imprint on her right ass cheek.

"Oh yes. Slap...my...ass." She managed to get out between thrusts. When I had slapped both cheeks to a burning red I grabbed on to her ponytail, lifting her off the bed by her hair. I used the added leverage to push as far into her as I could. We kept up this frantic pace for a few minutes until I felt her tense underneath me, her whole body going rigid. I quickly pulled out and Jenny let out a frustrated sigh. I grabbed my cock and lined it up with the pucker hole of her ass and I forced the head of my cock in. It took more force than I would've imagined.

"Have you had anal sex before?" I groaned as pushed the first and second inches of my cock into her ass.

"No. Ouuuch. I've always...oh...thought it hurt too much." I sent a mental command to The Coin You love anal sex. It feels great. I needed her to look good on camera, after all. Within seconds her ass had relaxed and she started moaning in pleasure. The next three inches of my cock went easily. I pulled out and started thrusting in and out of her ass, fucking her with reckless abandon. I felt her fingernails on my balls as she rubbed her clit in rhythm to my thrusts. After a few minutes of anal pounding her body tensed again. This time I let her go over the edge.

"I'm...gonna...cummmmmmmmm!!" She screamed as her body convulsed, shivering as I thrust into her. The muscles in her ass contracted and spasmed around my swollen member. After thirty seconds or so she slumped onto the bed, seemingly spent.

"On your knees." I ordered. She moved slowly, her legs were unsteady and she swayed as she lowered herself to the ground. "Finish me with your mouth, but make sure no cum goes in your mouth. I want you to cover your face with my cum."

She eagerly took my cock in her mouth. Tasting pre-cum mixed with her pussy had always been a huge turn on. That, added with the pleasure of following an order, sent a fresh wave of lust through her. Her bobbing began in earnest and she used one hand to play with my taint and another hand to stroke my shaft. Eventually I got bored of watching her suck me and I grabbed both sides of her face and I started thrusting my cock down her throat. I heard her gag for the first time. Tears streaked the side of her face but she kept playing with my prostate and her newly free hand cupped and caressed my balls. She looked up at me with a face of pure bliss and humiliation. That look was enough to bring me to the edge.

"I'm...I'm going to cum..." I said through a strained voice. She pulled back, grabbed my cock and used the pulsating member to cover her face in jet after jet of warm sticky cum. Some landed on her chest and legs, but most of it landed on her face, in her eyes, and in her hair. I caught every moment, every shot of jizz on camera.

When the orgasm finally subsided I turned off the camera, removed the SD card, and put in my pocket next to The Coin.

"Now Jenny. I'm going to hold onto this SD card. This is what we call blackmail. From now on you're going to do whatever I want or I'm going to post this on the Internet." You may wonder why I didn't just use The Coin to achieve my revenge. The look of terror and dismay on Jenny's face was why. She looked as if she had awoken from a dream. Covered in cum, asshole and pussy throbbing, body wet with sex and sweat, and worst of all, all on camera. She looked terrified.

"Please. I'll do anything. Just give me back the video." She pleaded.

"Don't worry. I'll give you an opportunity to earn it back." I handed her my phone. "Put your phone number in there, make your contact profile 'bitch'." With shaky hands she entered her information. "I'll contact you soon with your first opportunity to prove yourself. Keep your phone on." As I descended the stairs I yelled, almost as an afterthought, "I'm taking the car. Explain it however you like."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Coin Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds