• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • I Was Caught Pt. 02

I Was Caught Pt. 02

"O my god. You were a virgin, no wonder you were so fuckin tight I have gotta tell Ryan. I hear he's a beast in bed have fun." He left laughing. I heard him shut the door. I heard Brandon tell Ryan everything. I got up and ran to the door and tried to open it. It was no use he locked it.

"When I get in there you better be wearing your bra and thong," Ryan yelled from outside the door.

"And what if I don't," I yelled back. Walking over to the bed and sitting down

"Babe, I will make it rough," he answered.

"Maybe I like it rough." I put my bra and thong back on. I was a little tired so I did this slowly. I laid back on the bed a little embarrassed. I heard the door open and Ryan walked in. I sat up and looked up at him. He walked over a smirk on his lips.

"So I heard a couple interesting things." He smirked. Shit did he hear us?!?!

"I'm your crush is the first one." Damn." You WERE a virgin which is surprising because you give blow jobs like a porn star." Yeah couldn't argue with that. "You moan very loud, I know because I heard you both." Fuck. "And that you are dirty."

"Can't say any of those are wrong." I said smirking, trying to build confidence. It didn't work.

"Stand up," he demanded. I stood and he walked over. Damn he was hot. He circled around me and looked me up and down.

"Get down on your knees." I did as he said. I was a little worried at this point he was kinda scaring me. He walked over to Brandon's night stand and pulled out what looked like a big black dildo and a vibrator. He laid them on the bed and sat down.

"Before we have fun I'm gonna need you to stand and strip. I stood up and turned around facing the wall away from him. Slowly I took off my bra, I wanted to tease him a little so I covered my boobs and wiggled a little and said, "This is as far as I go." I heard him get up off the bed. He came and stood in front of me. He started kissing me roughly I wrapped my legs around him and his hands moved down to my ass. We fell back on the bed with him on top. He took my thong off and he pinned me down and tied my hands to the bedposts.

"The fuck are you doing," I asked as he tied my legs to the bed too.

"Making sure you can't leave," he said darkly. I was worried now. He took out a blindfold and tied it around my head. He picked up the dildo and I felt it enter me. "Having fun?" I heard the smile in his voice. I heard him turn on the vibrator. He put it right on my clit and turned it up full speed. I moaned it felt really good. He pushed the dildo in more and more. He ran his hands all over my body making sure to get every nook and cranny. Then he used only one finger and made a trail from my neck to my pussy. I was right on the edge of cumming and he knew it. He pulled the dildo out and turned the vibrator off.

"What the fuck I was close?" I yelled.

"I know I wanted you to finish with me." He said. I didn't understand, I felt his weight on me and I felt his mouth on my right breast. I moaned. He finger fucked me while still sucking on my breast. I was getting really wet. He pulled his finger out and put it in my mouth. "Suck it like my dick." He demanded. I started sucking.

"Good, taste yourself. Taste what I'm doing to you." He took his finger out of my mouth and I felt his hot breath on my pussy lips. I felt his tongue find my clit. He started sucking on it and slipped two fingers into me.

"I'm cumming! O god yes!" I screamed. He stuck his tongue into my hole and licked it all up. My orgasm was so intense it took me a minute to recover. I felt him untie me and I took the blind fold off. He was standing there just staring at me smiling.

"Now it's your turn." I stood up and knelt down and pulled of his boxers. I stood back up and he sat down on the edge. His cock was bigger than Brandon's. I put my mouth and started going up and down.

"Stop, I want to eat you out while you suck me." He said sexily. He laid down and I sat on his face and felt his tongue in my hole. I moaned. I licked up and down his shaft starting from the base up. When I would go faster he would flick his tongue across my clit even faster. I took his dick out of my mouth and licked the bead of pre cum of his head. I knew he was very close. I felt him stop sucking and licking. I was so close too.

"Stop," I heard him say. I sat up and rolled off of him. He got up and started using his hand to jack off.

"You know," I said," I can do that for you." I sat up and took his dick in my hand and started stroking it up and down till ropes and ropes of cum fell on my face and body. Smiling I took one finger and wiped some off my breast and sucked it off my finger. He moaned.

"God that's so sexy," he admitted, "get me a condom off the night stand." I smiled and ripped the package open. As I put it on him he smiled. I laid back down and he slid his cock in. I moaned, this was better than Brandon.

"God he wasn't kidding you are really tight," he moaned and went him further. He started going faster and faster all you could here were my moans.

"That's it baby keep going, o god I'm cumming," he moaned and went faster than before.

"I'm cumming, o god," I screamed. He took his condom off and squirted his load on me again. I laid back down still recovering from my orgasm. Ryan grabbed his jeans and left locking the door. When Ryan left the room I put my clothes back on and laid down. I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up I saw both of them standing together talking quietly. This time they just had their pants on and thank god no shirt. I stretched and tried to sit up only to realize I had a collar on and it was tied to the bed. Damn.

"Aww look sleeping beauty is up," Brandon said. Now both were standing facing me smirking.

"Why the fuck am I tied to the bed?" I yelled, "And where the hell is Maria?" They both laughed. Fuckers.

"Well you are tied to the bed because you look even sexier like that and well we aren't done," Ryan answered.

"And...where is Maria?" I said.

"Well I told her you weren't feeling good and you were gonna stay home so she left about 5 minutes ago," Brandon answered smiling darkly," so my dear we are alone for at least 5 hours, more if they go to the club which I convinced her too." They both saw the look on my face and laughed.

"Shit, "was all I said. It was then I noticed my clothes were off once again. I sighed not again. They walked over to me and sat down. I tried to get as far as I could. I realized I could untie myself but it was a lock collar and they managed to get a lock on the bed tie.

"Babe you can't get out no matter how hard you try." Brandon pulled me down by them. I tried to sit up but Ryan pushed and held me down. Brandon got up and took his jeans off and put a condom on. Ryan started kissing me with such a force I was getting even more wet. I could feel his erection in his pants get even bigger.

"Damn son you must be able kiss hella good because you are making her wet just doing that," Brandon exclaimed. I felt his tongue going up and down my pussy. Ryan broke the kiss and turned his attention to my breasts. Then I felt Ryan get off me and Brandon stop licking. I looked up at Ryan he was taking his jeans off and Brandon was getting a blindfold.

"Lift your head up," Brandon demanded. I did as told and he tied it around my head. I couldn't see a god damn thing. I was in trouble. I tried to sit up again but I felt someone push me down again. I heard them whispering but I couldn't make anything out. I felt someone's rough hands slide down the length of my body. I sighed it felt really good. I felt another set of hands run down my legs. Then nothing, I felt nothing they must have just been teasing me. I felt someone sit on the bed, and a finger run from my collar bone down to my waist. The bed shifted as someone else sat down. Someone began sucking on my earlobe as someone else began sucking on the other one. It was like heaven in hell form. One of the guys ran his hand down my body to my pussy and started stroking and tweaking my clit. The other one started playing with my boobs.

"O god," I exhaled.

"You like that, right sexy? The feelings of our hands running down your body making you tingle and anticipate what happens next."

"O god yes," I breathed. I recognized the voice as Brandon he was the one playing with my pussy. Which meant Ryan was the one playing with my nipples. Then both of them stopped and what sounded like they switched places but no one was on the bed besides me. I felt two hands open my legs; almost roughly another mouth was on my neck sucking. The guy in between my legs started finger fucking me while he started sucking on my clit. He pulled his finger out and started tongue fucking me. It was amazing. I came with such a force I blanked out for a second. When I recovered I heard a lock being taken off I knew it wasn't the collar because I would have felt someone's hands at my neck. I felt a tug on the collars leash.

"Get up off the bed, "Ryan demanded. I got up and stood by the side of the bed.

"Now get on your hands and knees," Brandon said that this time, I could tell his was on the other side of the room.

"I'm not gonna be lead like a damn dog," my stubbornness was coming out. I folded my arms and stood there. I heard who I think was Brandon walking over to me.

"You are gonna do what we say. I don't care how stubborn you are we will break you." Brandon whispered in my ear, his hot breath sending chills up my spine. I stood my ground.

"But I'm not a god damn dog and will most certainly be treated like one," my bravery was wearing out. Brandon grabbed my face and kissed me roughly.

"No one said you were a god damn dog now get on your damn hands and knees before you regret it," Brandon said darkly. I weighed my options and stood my ground. I mean what's the worst thing they could do?

"Alright you just remember you brought this on yourself." Brandon picked me up and put me on his knee.

"You are gonna fucking spank me? Really?" I have to admit I was a little scared.

"Yep. Count out loud." Brandon demanded. I felt a slap a heard his hand hit my skin. It burned like hell.

"How many was that? I never heard a number," Brandon said, "now we have to start over." Shit. I felt another smack.

"One," I managed. Another smack, then I would answer, another smack, I answered it continued like that till I got to twenty.

"How did that feel? Now maybe you will listen, "Ryan said in my ear. My ass felt numb, god he wasn't kidding.

"Now stand up and get on your hands and knees," Brandon said harshly. I did as told and heard them snicker.

"Assholes," I said under my breath. I felt a tug on the leash and I started crawling.

"If I hit anything I'm gonna hurt yall," I yelled, still a little pissed.

"Right now you can't do a god damn thing about it," Ryan said. I heard the smile in his voice when he said it.

"Stop right there and spread your legs," Brandon said behind me. I bet he was just enjoying the view. I stopped and spread my legs remembering what happened when I didn't listen. I heard the nightstand drawer open and a rip of foil. I knew what that meant. I felt Brandon go inside me, I moaned.

"Open your mouth," Ryan demanded, "and suck like a good girl." I opened and his hard cock slid it. I started sucking and he started thrusting and moaning. Soon he was touching the back of my throat I began to gag. His hands were tangled in my hair guiding my head to where it was supposed to be going. While I was deep throating Ryan, Brandon was going very slow in fucking me, I didn't like it. Gradually Brandon went faster and faster, I moaned. This was like heaven, two of the hottest guys fucking me. Branded started picking up speed and Ryan did too. We were all close to cumming. Then with one final thrust from Ryan I felt ropes of his cum go down my throat, he pulled out to let some go on my face. Just feeling that I came moaning and a few seconds later Brandon came. I felt sticky and nasty and didn't want to do this anymore.

"Are we done? I just want to get a shower, please Brandon, I'm sticky and feel nasty. Please Ryan. I'm begging literally on my hands and knees." I begged I didn't care anymore.

"Only one of us gets to shower with you," I could hear the smile in his voice. Damn I so close.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • I Was Caught Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 76 milliseconds