• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Wife's Redemption Day 01

A Wife's Redemption Day 01

12

CHAPTER 1: The Proposal

"Who is Jerry?" Dean asked, holding my cellphone out so I could see the text message.

I knew I was in trouble. I'd been married to Dean for 12 years and he was the love of my life. Unfortunately, on a recent business trip I made a mistake. I had a bit too much to drink at the end of conference reception and ended up going back to my hotel room with Jerry, a district manager who was coming off of a nasty divorce. Once I got back home, Jerry decided to text me to profess his love while my husband was using my phone. Lucky me.

"Um...Jerry was a mistake I made when I was in San Diego at that conference," I started explaining.

"A mistake?" Dean yelled.

"I was drunk and Jerry was fresh off of his divorce looking pitiful. I started talking to him to try to cheer him up and...one thing led to..."

Dean didn't even let me finish. "Did you fuck him?"

For several seconds I didn't say anything as I tried to build the courage to admit to my husband, who I still loved and cared about more than anybody in the world, that I had betrayed him. My hesitation answered his question.

"Did he cum inside of you?" Dean asked as anger filled his eyes.

"I was drunk. I wasn't thinking straight." I avoided answering the question.

"Did you let him cum inside of you?" Dean wasn't going to let me avoid answering.

"Yes." I started to cry. "Dean, baby, I love you more than anything in the world. I made a mistake. I'm sorry. Jerry didn't mean anything to me. "

Dean didn't say anything. He just stared at me with a clenched jaw and rage filled eyes.

"Please, let me make it up to you. Somehow. I'll do anything. Anything at all. Just...just give me another chance," I cried. I started sobbing uncontrollably. I couldn't imagine my life without Dean. I had to convince him how truly sorry I was.

"Anything?" he asked.

"Anything at all," I assured him, wiping away my tears.

"Sexually?" I started to see his eyes change from anger to intrigue.

"I promise you. I'll do anything you want." Dean and I had always had a pretty adventurous sex life, but some things had always remained off limits, namely anal, group sex, cumming anywhere above the chest, and I never swallowed, despite him asking me almost every night.

I looked at him and could tell that he was pondering his options. Taking advantage of the moment, I smiled at him and started unbuttoning my blouse. "Let me prove it to you," I said in my sexiest voice. I let my shirt hang open and unclasped my bra, exposing my perfectly shaped 34C breasts. I walked over to my husband, and without giving him a chance to say anything, I got down on my knees and started kissing him through the zipper of his pants.

I could feel him getting hard. Slowly, I pulled down his fly and opened his pants to free his 6 inch member. I wasted no time as I started licking the head of his dick. I felt myself getting wet as I took his full length into my mouth. I let my tongue dance back and forth as I fondled his balls with my free hand. I felt Dean grab my head and move it in and out as he continued to fuck my face. When I heard his moans start to get louder and felt his muscle start to tighten, I knew that he was getting close. I felt him start to pull out of my mouth so he could cum on my chest like I had always made him in the past, but before he pulled away, I grabbed his ass and forced him back into my mouth. I started giving him head with more energy than I ever had. I continued to tickle the head of his penis with my tongue while I stroked his cock with my hand. He let out a loud grunt and a split second later I felt his warm cum hit the back of my throat. I immediately gagged, but I knew that I had to prove that I would do anything for him. I forced myself to swallow every drop of his warm sperm as it continued to shoot load after load into my throat.

I continued stroking his cock until I got every last drop of cum into my mouth. A felt a drop of cum on the corner of my lip and I felt Dean reach down and wipe it with one finger and hold it front of me. I licked his finger clean and then took his cock back into my mouth to do the same.

As he pulled out of my mouth, I reached down between my legs and felt my wet pussy and started playing with my clit. Just as I was laying back to spread my legs and put on a show for Dean, he grabbed my arm and pulled me up to my feet.

"Don't touch yourself," he instructed me. "I'm still considering you offer. Until I make my decision about what to do, I don't want you to touch yourself and you will not cum." I guess it was a good sign that he was at least considering giving me a second chance. "I'm going to go out and clear my head and I'll have my answer by tomorrow morning." Without another word, Dean turned and walked out of the house.

I stood there for a moment staring at the closed door. I was still horny from tasting cum for the first time and my clit was screaming at me for some attention. I knew that I could bring myself to climax in a matter of seconds at that point, but Dean had given me a very clear instruction and I didn't want to betray him again. Instead, I walked to our bedroom and started getting ready for bed.

As I brushed my teeth and looked at myself in the mirror, I couldn't concentrate. I like to think that I am a strong, independent woman that would never let a man control me, and now I was embarrassed by how wet and excited I was by the thought of having to give in to Dean's every wish and desire. Although I still hated the taste and feel of cum in mouth, I kept replaying in my mind how excited Dean got while he was filling my throat with his seed. Each time I imagined a new load of cum shooting into my mouth I kept getting more and more turned on. I took off my panties, which were soaked all the way through with my pussy juices, and put on a short red silk nighty that was Dean's favorite. I laid down in bed and drifted off to sleep still fantasizing about giving in to my husband's every desire.

CHAPTER 2: The Agreement

The next morning, I woke up and was immediately filled with fear when I looked over and realized that Dean's side of the bed had not been slept in. I looked at the clock. 8:00 a.m. Dean had never stayed out all night before. I started imagining the worst case scenario. Was he really not going to give me a second chance? Had he already decided to leave me? I started to cry. Dean meant everything to me, and I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to live without him. Just as I was starting to really feel sorry for myself, I heard the front door open.

"Dean?" I called out. I didn't hear a response.

"Dean? Is that you?"

I started getting out of bed to check on the door when Dean walked in the room. He looked like he'd been up all night, but he no longer looked angry. If anything, he looked content. I noticed him check me out. I was sitting on the corner of the bed with my nipples pointing through the thin material of my nighty and with my hem hiked up almost to the top of my thigh, partially exposing my pubic hair. I stood up and grabbed for my robe to cover myself, when Dean finally spoke.

"Leave it off." He didn't smile.

"Huh?" I wasn't used to Dean talking to me like that. I felt a tingle go through my body as I reminded myself of how turned on I was the previous night. I place my robe back down on the bed. I crossed my arms over my chest in an attempt to hide how hard my nipples had gotten all of a sudden.

"I spent the whole night thinking about your proposal and I have a proposal of my own." He still wasn't smiling.

"Dean, I love you," I said. "I know that I hurt you and when I told you I would do absolutely anything to make it up to you, I meant it. Whatever your proposal is, I agree to it. You don't even have to explain it to me."

For the first time, Dean smiled. "Just listen then. My birthday is on Monday. From now until then, you will do anything I tell you to do. In private, in public, sexually, non-sexually, everything. For the next three days, you will do anything I say without question and without hesitation. If you don't live up to your end of the deal, I'm gone. Forever." His tone and body language made it clear that he was serious about leaving. "Do we have a deal?"

I didn't even hesitate. "Absolutely. When do we start?"

"Right now. Go shower and put on something sexy. We're going to go to breakfast and then we have some shopping to do. We're leaving in 30 minutes." He then turned around and walked out of the room.

CHAPTER 3: The Restaurant

I quickly went into the bathroom and showered. I dried off and walked into my closet to choose an outfit. I figured that when he told me to dress "sexy", he was giving me my first test. I didn't want to disappoint, but my wardrobe was more of a "professional chic" than a "sexy", so I had to get creative. I chose a black skirt that went just above my knee with a black lace thong and a white, low cut flowing shirt with a push-up bra that ensured even a blind man would take notice of my cleavage. I looked in the mirror and wasn't sure if I would consider the outfit "sexy". I rolled the waist of the skirt a few times until the hem hit my leg at mid-thigh. Better. I finished the outfit off with black leather knee boots. It was definitely much more revealing and risqué than I would normally wear to breakfast, but today, I had something to prove.

I finished doing my hair and putting on my make-up and then looked at the clock. 28 minutes. "Two minutes to spare," I thought to myself. I gave myself a final once over in the mirror and headed out to meet Dean.

I walked out into the living room and was greeted by Dean, who had showered and shaved in our guest bathroom, which wiped away any sign on tiredness or lack of sleep. I twirled in the living room right in front of Dean, which made my skirt fly up. I wanted him to check me out and see that I was wearing a thong. He gave me an approving nod and I smiled knowing that I was living up to my end of the bargain.

"Remember, whatever I say goes. No questions. No hesitation," Dean reminded me. I nodded my understanding. "Let's go."

We drove about 20 minutes without speaking before we pulled into the parking lot of Café Calais, a French restaurant that was known for its extraordinary breakfasts and private tables. The parking lot was only about half full and Dean parked on the side of the building.

"Are you ready to prove yourself?" Dean asked me. I nodded yes. "Take your panties off and give them to me. You won't be needing them."

I paused for a second and began to wonder what exactly Dean had in mind for me. He had always tried to convince me to flash my tits or pussy to truckers while we were driving down the interstate, but up to this point, I had never obliged. Although, the thought of showing off to total strangers had always excited me (after all, at 35 I've taken care of myself and am fit with a set of tits and an ass anybody would be proud of), I've always been scared of getting arrested. Now, it didn't look like I was going to have a chance to say no, and it was definitely making me hot.

I started hiking up my skirt to grab the waistband of my thong when Dean grabbed my arm. He shook his head. "Not in the car, in the parking lot. Get out, pull your skirt up, and take your panties off. Leave your skirt up until I tell you that it's okay to pull it back down." He said it with such authority, I knew that I had no choice.

I quickly got out of the car and walked around to Dean's window. I looked around the parking lot and saw an older man sitting in his car outside of a nearby coffee shop looking down at his phone. His car was facing me and I knew that if he decided to look up he would get quite a show. I took a deep breath and then went for it. I pulled up my skirt, quickly pulled off my panties, and handed them to my husband, who had the biggest smile I had ever seen on his face.

As I felt the light breeze on my ass and exposed pussy, all I could think about was how badly I wanted Dean to fuck me. I was so turned on that I almost started touching myself, but as I moved my hand up my thigh, Dean shook his head and reminded me that I wasn't allow to cum until he gave me permission.

"Besides," he pointed out, "you wouldn't want that old man in the car over there to see you masturbating in public, would you?"

I looked over at the car and saw the old man staring at my exposed body. He made eye contact with me, smiled, and gave me a thumbs up. Then, he pulled out of his parking spot and drove away.

I turned crimson red from embarrassment, but at the same time, my pussy was so wet I could almost feel my juices running down my leg. Seeing my embarrassment, Dean gave me a reprieve.

He then got out of the car. "Good job. Pull your skirt down and let's go inside and grab some breakfast. You'll have plenty more opportunities to show off before the day's done." Dean started walking into the restaurant without waiting for me.

When we walked into the café we were greeted by a perky 20-something wearing tight black pants and a white tank top with no bra. I could clearly see her nipples though her shirt. "Two?" she asked with fake cheerfulness.

"Huh? Oh...yeah...just the two of us," Dean answered distractedly, who apparently could also see her nipples clearly. The girl smiled at the attention. "Can we have a booth with a little bit of privacy?" Dean asked charmingly.

"Sure thing. This way please," the girl answered

as she led us to a high backed round booth in the back corner of the restaurant. Dean sat next to me with our backs to the rest of the restaurant so that unless a person was right next to our table, he or she wouldn't be able to see anything we were doing. "Your server today will be Thomas and he'll be right with you," the hostess told us as she headed back to the front of the restaurant.

Once the hostess was gone, Dean wasted no time. "Give me your bra," he commanded. "I want you to show off your nipples just like she was," Dean said, motioning towards the hostess. I had already suspected that it was coming and had my bra off within seconds. In truth, it felt good to release my breasts from the restraint of the push-up bra. I looked down and could clearly see my nipples poking out from underneath my thin shirt.

"Does it turn you on that you can see my tits while we're sitting out in public?" I asked out of true curiosity.

"Don't ask questions. Just do whatever I tell you," Dean scolded. He paused for a second. "If you really want to know, then yes. I love showing you off. It makes me want to fuck your brains out, but I have a lot planned for today before we get to that." An evil smile crept onto his face as if he had just thought of a new idea. "Now, take a piece of ice from your water and rub it on your nipples until they're rock hard."

I grabbed a piece of ice and leaned back in my seat. I reached my hand under my shirt and started to rub around my areola with the ice. My breasts had always been extremely sensitive and I could feel an orgasm welling up inside of me. I closed my eyes and leaned back even further. I started rubbing the ice on the nipple itself and let out a soft moan. I wanted to cum so bad. Just as I was about to have what felt like was going to be the greatest orgasm of my life, the high pitched voice of our waiter interrupted my thoughts.

"Are you guys ready to order?" Thomas the waiter squeaked as he walked up to the table.

Dean almost started laughing. Although I wasn't sure if Thomas had seen me with my hand up my shirt fondling my breasts, there was no way he wouldn't notice my now erect nipples sticking out through the thin material of my shirt, especially since the ice cube had left a wet spot the made my white shirt virtually invisible.

Thomas looked like the kind of guy that could quote every line of the Star Wars trilogy but had never seen a naked woman that wasn't on a computer screen or in a magazine. I saw the surprise on his face when he noticed my exposed nipples, and he couldn't pull his eyes away from my tits as he took our order.

"We'll both have a Western omelet," Dean ordered. Neither one of us had even thought about looking at the menu, but you can never go wrong with an omelet. Thomas didn't even seem to hear Dean's order. He just stood there, staring at my chest. I notice a bulge developing in Thomas' pants. "Um...did you get that? Two omelets?" Dean repeated.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry. Two Western omelets," Thomas blushed. He wrote down the order and quickly turned and walked away.

I started writhing in my seat as I thought about how sexy it made me feel to have a perfect stranger ogling me. Dean must have been able to read my mind as I felt his hand start rubbing the inside of my thigh. "You want me to touch your pussy don't you?" he whispered into my ear.

"Yes," I moaned. "I want to cum so bad."

I felt his hand move up my thigh. He ran two fingers between my pussy lips, up to my clit. "God, you are so wet," Dean whispered. He started fucking me with two fingers while using his thumb to rub my clit.

"Mmmm," I let out another moan. I almost couldn't believe what was going on. My husband was finger fucking me in a busy restaurant and, not only was I not stopping him, I was aching for more. Just as I was on the verge of cumming again, Dean pulled his hand away.

I couldn't control myself. "Keep going. Please. I need to cum so bad," I begged louder than I had intended. I looked at Dean and saw his eyes dart up. I turned and saw Thomas standing next to our table, eyes wide, mouth open, and with a full erection in his pants. I had no idea how long he had been watching us. His eyes kept darting between my breasts and my crotch. I looked down and realized that Dean had pulled my skirt up to my waist while he was finger fucking me and young Thomas was getting a full, unobstructed view of my spread, wet pussy. My first impulse was to close my legs and cover myself, but something came over me. Instead, I licked my lips and ran my finger up his hard cock, which was still begging to be released from the tight material of his pants.

"Would you like to see me cum, Thomas?" I asked, fully knowing the answer.

Thomas could not get any words out, but managed to nod his head. I looked over at Dean to make sure it was okay and his smile was all the permission I needed. I leaned back in my seat and pulled my blouse up to my chin and started fondling my breasts with my left hand. I slowly moved my right hand down my stomach to the top of my thigh. With two finger, I traced the outline of my pussy, teasing myself. Then, I ran my fingers up my pussy lips and spread them out to make sure Dean and Thomas could both see every part of my cunt. I brought my left hand down to my clit and gently pinched it to bring it out of its hiding place. I started making small, slow circle on top of my clit. I no longer cared that I was in the middle of a restaurant, or that the waiter, who I had never met before, was watching me in my most intimate moment. All I wanted to do was release all of the sexual energy that I had pent up over the past 12-hours.

I let out a moan. The circle became faster and I started pushing harder. I closed my eyes and imagined that my finger was Dean's tongue. My body started to tense and I felt the orgasm building inside my body for a third time. I let out a loud gasp as an intense orgasm overtook me body. I'm certain that other customers in the restaurant heard my moans, but at that particular moment, I didn't care. My body convulsed as wave after wave of pleasure consumed me. When the pleasure subsided, I sat for a moment, basking in the afterglow of one of the greatest orgasms of my life. Then, I sat up and readjusted my shirt and skirt to cover my exposed flesh. I looked up and smiled at Thomas, waiting for him to say something.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Wife's Redemption Day 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds