• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Welcome to Eleventh Castle

Welcome to Eleventh Castle

~Little Note from Crab~

Hey, Hey, Hey! It's Crab, leave some feedback on what you want to see. I grabbed a bowl with pieces of paper with fetishes to choose from and picked out, so if you want to see something more specific, say so. Got anything to say? Voice it!

~End of Little Note~

I've been stuck in this cold cell for about a day now, or maybe more, I couldn't tell. Four walls, no window, just a metal door, no furniture. It was so dark that keeping my eyes open made almost no difference, but I already explored the entire chamber with my fingers, hoping to find something. Last I remember was that I was having an enticing conversation with a beautiful lass, if only I could remember how she looked, or at least imagine anything else than darkness and silence. One lonely scream of agony that penetrated the thick walls reminded me that I am not in hell, I might be somewhere worse.

The door swung open, candles in the background looking like angels to my eyes, angels blocked by a supple silhouette that formed in my eyes. It was a woman, her short, yet voluptuous body held down by a revealing black leather garment, a bodice lined with lace leading down to panties and then thigh high stiletto boots, her hands fitting perfectly around the grip of some dainty gloves, one of the hands holding a long whip, coiled up. What reaction was I to have? I've been stuck in this chamber for quite a while and was happy to just lay eyes on anything other than darkness. Divine dark hair weaved from her head, left out wild to stand against her shoulders.

My own quick scream left my lips, the whip's end befalling my left hand, leaving a welt on the back of it, the words "Get up and follow me, worm." Her voice was all I needed to remember that she was the one I spoke to at the café last night. Her orders were something I quickly followed indeed, the wound left by that lash searing with pain. I felt even more exposed and vulnerable as I was now lit up, before being naked in the darkness. More cells lined a long hallway leading upstairs.

"On your knees, keep your head down and mouth shut." Were the woman's words as she pushed the end of the whip against the crotch, rubbing my oddly sensitive parts and pushing it inwards a bit, intensifying the desire to kneel down. I complied and fell down as soon as we got up. Although I could not see anything other than the edge of a beautiful rug and the floorboards, I could hear chatter, footsteps, it was as if we were in a public room, my face flushed with red all of a sudden.

"She's my new champion, Emilia?" Asked a different woman, an older and more mature voice, sounding almost regal.

"Yes, my lady." Replying Emilia, the woman who took me here, or at least I guess that was her name.

I was prompted to get up by a pat on my back, which I did and had my eyes meet with this new woman and the background. We were at what appeared to be a rather large round room, more 'couples' such as the one in which I was part of being around this room. She however was donning a white and blue dress, brown hair caught in a ponytail.

Instinctively, I shoved the woman's hand away, a mistake I soon came to regret, the woman lashing a slap at my face and uttering "Guards.", prompting two armored men, twice the size of me, to hold my arms back. Emilia rushed in to kiss me, our lips colliding in an euphoric moment, her whip once more driving itself inside of me, rubbing the insides of my nether regions in both a painful and pleasing way. Even though the lust made the kiss feel like a blessing from the gods, accentuated by the fact that her left hand started to rub and pinch my right nipple, I was brought far into the depths of pleasure and the embrace was broken.

I struggled, what else could I have done? Brought to the brink of orgasm by such a desirable woman and having to stop right before that, I knew that this was the pain I had to get used, and more, in case I disobeyed. Up until now, I wasn't bound, but the guards made sure to shackle my hands behind my back, the shackles falling heavily on my slender arms.

"Take her and pick her a pony, our race is today and you shall not fail me, Emilia." Being the words that escaped the regal woman's mouth, prompting Emilia to push me forth, a feeling I got used to already somehow, following her.

We reached some form of stables, men placed on 'display' as some other individuals that were there called them, having them fully naked and blindfolded and shackled to the wall. Emilia looked at me, I stared back, awaiting orders.

"This one looks good." She said, having the guards unlock the shackles on one of the men, having him fall on all fours. I stood there and watched as Emilia fell to her knees, her gloved hand starting to rub the man's limp penis, her touch alone turning it erect. He cringed a bit, having her work faster and faster while uttering "We need to see if this horse has what it takes."

Her every stroke led the man closer and closer to orgasm, having him make noises that sounded quite close to a horse oddly enough. His hands stomped on the ground, one last stroke leading him to cum on the hay on the ground, creating quite a considerable puddle of sperm, the man almost jumping at this last reaction, his frontal part going up for a few moments. She patted his bum, uttering "What a good pony, we'll have this one." Emilia took away, but I walked towards this 'horse', kneeling down at him to inspect him closer.

Whip marks lined his back, though rather old ones, the man now heaving from this little 'test'. Emilia came back with something that almost made me stumble away and fall back, a red hot branding iron with a giant, stylized E. Pressing the iron against the now screaming man's bum, she said, almost drowned by his voice

"Your name is Edi." Edi still cringed and tried to inch away from the iron that left a 3rd degree burn on him left cheek with E. He seemed trained, I would've tried to run as far as I could if this would've happened to me, or at least do more than just scream a bit.

Emilia placed the iron in a small vat of water, turning to me and saying "Now that we have a pony, we need to dress you up and give you the run down, we're getting closer to the race and we must not disappoint our lady." Making me follow to a different room.

Velvet curtains surrounded us, along with mirrors, reminding me that I was naked, but that was to change. My shackles were undone, left hand rubbing right wrist.

"We need to dress you up properly. Here, how does this look?" Emilia asked, holding out an outfit that was made of white lingerie and running shoes, something that finally looked rather normal.

Dressing up was rather easy, I was eager to put something on, Emilia standing by, admiring me and saying "This rules are rather easy, you'll ride your pony in a horse race, first to finish one lap wins. Nothing I can teach you too much, other than if you fail, we both get punished, which means I'll punish you as well." These words made me quite afraid of what was to come, it's the first time I did this, and what if I lost?

Not sure how this last hour passed, but I was now outside in a long track. Edi was on all fours, adorned with a black leather saddle which led down his back to a pony tail shoved up his bum and a certain device which held his ball sack under his thighs, revealing them and his penis straight downwards, erect. Still blindfolded however, I wondered how he'd know where to go, but every other 'pony' was the same, the only thing different being the marking on their assess.

I sat on him grabbing the reigns leading to his mouth and placing my feet in the designated area, I didn't give importance to the other 'riders', deciding to focus on winning and finding myself whispering "Let's win this Edi."

A gunshot upwards signified us to start, at quite a fast pace for how these men had to run. It was rather close and I could hear a woman commentating in the background. I really got into this 'game', trying my best and somehow finding myself in the lead, hearing "And Emi is in the lead!".

I could see the finish line and I could taste victory, getting ready for one more push until, to my side, another rider appeared. She looked like a perfect goddess, black hair befalling on her slender shoulders, her tall figure donning black, lace lingerie with long stilettos and gloves. Her stiletto kicked extremely hard into Emi's revealed crotch, the poor man stopping and falling to the side, rubbing his crotch and sending me to fall down as well. I tried my best to get him up, but we already lost.

I knew my punishment had to come, but I was forced to watch Edi's for now. Guards and women came to him. Two guards held him down in any position that the women wanted, holding his face down and his bum up, one of the women holding a lit candle right under his sack, making the man struggle as they knew his sperm was boiling inside of him, right afterwards sliding a metal cock right to stop him from releasing. His struggling was evident, the butt plug that his tail was plugged with being pulled out to reveal his anus. His penis now under the constant arousal induced by a woman's hand, his anus opened by what appeared to be a funnel, his screams muffled against the ground as hot wax started to pour inside of him. I screamed "No! Please, let him go."

My voice only prompted Emilia to lash out at my back about twice with her whip, painful reminders of what was to follow, having me quickly return to her and leave the tortured 'pony' behind. She led me back down in what I presumed was the dungeon of this castle, though not in my cell, placing me and strapping me against a table. I tried to explain that someone cheated, but she didn't respond at all, instead shoving a butt plug up my bum and putting some sort of metal panties with a padlock on me. A special mask forced small amounts of water down my mouth, forcing me to drink it.

Her voice finally blessed me, saying "You are denied bathroom rights and food for two days." That made me panic a bit, struggling while the mask was removed. I wasn't hungry and I could probably stay two days without that, but I had to use the bathroom again, and two days made me plead. "Please, no, let me go to the bathroom now, please."

However, my voice went to deaf ears as the whip befell my bottom, having the woman say "I lost so much because of you, I need to teach you to be better."

Give me a moment, the pain's a bit too much to remember.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Welcome to Eleventh Castle

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 45 milliseconds