• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Brothers

Brothers

12

"There is no way I'm letting you join the team!" I yelled, shoving my younger brother, Jesse. He was 18, fresh out of high school. He'd been accepted into the same university as me, which was fine. In fact, I was glad. I loved my brother. I just didn't want him on my baseball team.

"Why not? You know I'm good enough, Michael." He yelled back. He was shorter than me, but only by a few inches. He had light blonde hair and was pale. His eyes were green, like mine. I was two years older than him, but only slightly more muscular.

"Because I don't want you on the team, I don't want to spend all my time with you!" We were already rooming together. It wasn't even that I didn't want to spend time with him; I did want to spend time with him. I hadn't got to see my little brother much after our parents divorced about five years ago. My brother took my dad's last name, and I took my mom's. It hurt like hell to not get to see him as much. But this wasn't the place or time to get reconnected.

My baseball team is special. It's like a fraternity house, in that we always have "initiations" for the new guys. It's not that any of us were really gay, it was just sex. But it doesn't matter. I don't want my brother to go through that, and I don't want him to see me like that either.

Apart from that, I know that my brother is gay. He told me when he was seventeen, and I was nineteen. I kept his secret, but I didn't tell him mine. I wasn't ready then, and I'm not ready for him to know now. He can't know that I might be gay. One of us has to be normal. He hated himself for being gay, and I would hate myself if I were gay too. That's why he can't join the team. He can't know.

"Besides," I continued, "you aren't even allowed on the team! We have a strict no sibling policy!" It was true, the university was worried that the government would think they were favouring households, or taking bribes. No one from the same family was allowed in on the same scholarship. But we had different last names.

"Well, the coach already let me on the team, so deal with it!" He shouted at me before heading up to his room to change. This was going to be bad.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked damn good in my baseball uniform, the tight pants clinging to my legs and ass. I was more tanned than my brother, it was hard not to be, he was so pale. And my hair was a chestnut brown. The only thing we really had in common was a good physique and green eyes.

He stomped down the stairs, glowering at me. I wanted to tell him the real reason he couldn't join. I wanted to, but I bit my tongue. I just couldn't.

***

During the practice my brother had impressed our team mates and the coach. It was a bad sign; they all wanted him as a permanent member, which meant his initiation would happen today. I prayed it wouldn't.

I got cleaned up in the showers, on opposite sides of the room as my brother. I didn't want to look at him, didn't want to think about it. Most of the other guys on the team finished showering quickly, in anticipation. I was the last one out.

I was reluctant to go into the locker room. My stomach was tied in knots, I was sweating and my breath was ragged.

My brother was pulling his gym bag out of his locker, and beginning to put his equipment away. He didn't notice what the seven other boys on our team were doing.

The men stood in a line, each with their towels wrapped around their waist. They smirked at me as I entered. Tyler, the oldest of us at 24, gestured his head towards Jesse. I bit my lip. I hoped Jesse would just want to leave. I hoped he would just quit the team after finding out how sick we all were. More than anything though, I hoped he would forgive me.

Tyler was the first to drop his towel. His thick seven-incher was already hard, and he began jerking it slowly. The other boys followed suit. I glanced at my brother, he still hadn't noticed. I looked back at the boys. Despite my mind's unwillingness, I could feel my cock growing beneath my towel. I swallowed thickly.

It had been a couple seasons since I'd had a really good fuck. I pretended to be straight outside the locker room, and my cock was suffering the most. If I hadn't been so worried about Jesse, I'd be shooting my load into Ricky's asshole by now.

I took the boys in. They had all been here last season, my brother was the only new one. This was fine with me. I'd been here the second longest, and I had gotten to initiate almost half the guys in front of me. I loved taking their willing virgin assholes, and shooting my load all over their faces or up their ass. They were all so sexy.

The boys looked around each other with confusion. I hadn't moved. I hadn't even dropped my towel yet. Tyler approached me first.

"Hey, you're the MVP. You get this one." He whispered quietly in my ear, before grabbing my towel and ripping it off of me. I blushed at the sudden exposure. His hand trailed down my hip, onto my thigh.

"Go on," He urged, "Go fuck the newbie."

"No fucking way." I said loudly without thinking. That got my brother's attention. He turned suddenly. His face went from shock to confusion in less than a second. I could imagine his surprise. His entire baseball team was lined up in a semi-circle jacking their cocks and all of them were staring at him. And there I was, with Tyler, in the middle of it, fully erect too.

"What's going on here, guys?" Jesse asked, backing up into the lockers. He held his towel tightly around his waist as he surveyed the room. I looked down at the floor, avoiding his questioning eyes.

"Well," Said Andrew, our first baseman, "It's time for your initiation, newbie."

"What?" My brother asked, backing further into the lockers. "What's that?" He looked so afraid, and I mentally scolded myself. My cock was aching for release.

"There's more to being on the team than just playing a good game of baseball." Ryan said, with a small chuckle. "We have to make sure you're willing to do absolutely anything for the team."

My brother still looked shocked, but I knew he knew what they meant. I was going to be sick.

"I have to fuck all of you?!" He asked, a look of pure panic filling his perfect green eyes.

"No, only one of us fucks you, the MVP. The rest of us just get to face-fuck you and cover your face with our spunk. No big deal." Simon said, advancing towards my little brother. I don't want this. I don't want this. I don't want this.

"If you don't want to, you don't have to join the team. It's alright." I said, looking squarely at my brother, pleading him with my eyes. There was no other way out.

"I need this more than anything." My brother said to me directly. I felt a wave of nausea, because I knew he was right. He got to university on a baseball scholarship, he couldn't quit. And I couldn't tell the guys that we were related, it might get him kicked out of the school. There was nothing I could do now.

"Looks like we have a new member!" Ricky shouted, and the rest of the boys hooted. My brother dropped his towel. I hated myself for looking, but I had to. His cock was already hard. It was thick, and cut, like mine. He was at least seven inches.

How was he hard already? With me standing here? Fuck, I knew he was gay, but I didn't know he was that gay. I internally scolded myself.

When I was initiated, I came before Tyler was even fully inside me.

Mark left the line first, anxious to start fucking. He was always so impatient, but I was almost thankful for it today, hopefully we'd just get this over with as quickly as possible. He walked over to Jesse, and took his hand, before leading him into the middle of the semi-circle. He was standing opposite me, so I moved. I didn't want to have to look at him. I didn't want him to have to look at me.

Mark spat on his hand, and wrapped it around my brother's cock. He started jerking it slowly, and my brother inhaled sharply at the contact. His eyes fluttered closed, and he rested his hand on Mark's shoulder to steady himself. It wasn't long before my brother started jerking his hips to the rhythm of Mark's hand. My brother moaned quietly. I felt a pang of anger and maybe something else when Mark started kissing my brother's shoulder and neck. I wanted to run between the two of them and force them apart. But I didn't.

Most of the guys started crowding around my brother, but I held back, watching.

"Get on your knees, newbie." Tyler said, in his forceful, authoritative tone. My brother obeyed reluctantly, looking around the circle at all of our hard, waiting cocks. He looked anxious.

"Suck me first, bitch." Tyler said, pushing past the guys and shoving his hard cock in my brother's face. Tyler was aggressive, and that's something I loved about him when he took my virgin ass. I didn't like it now. My brother looked up at him, before spitting on his dick. He began stroking it slowly.

"Oh yeah." Tyler moaned quietly, tilting his head back slightly. "Suck it."

My brother obeyed. His tongue slowly circled Tyler's cockhead. It flicked beneath the ridge and then my brother slowly took the head into his mouth, while he jerked the length of Tyler's cock. I wanted to look away, but I couldn't. Tyler's moans became louder. The guys that were crowded around my brother were jerking their dicks feverishly. My brother rested his ass on his legs and reached out his hands. They were filled with cocks immediately and he began stroking them like a pro.

I watched as the boys who weren't getting serviced form small groups of two. They began jerking each other and sucking each other. I desperately wanted to join the action, but I just couldn't. Not with Jesse there. I hated to admit it, but watching his suck Tyler's cock made me feel sick, disgusted, but worst of all, it made me feel a little jealous. He was my brother. He was mine.

I jumped and was forced out of my reverie when I felt a warm, wet hand grasp my dick.

"Didn't mean to scare you, MVP." Ricky said with a small chuckle. He began jerking my cock faster, and I gripped his free arm for support. We were facing each other.

"That newbie's got one hell of a work ethic, doesn't he?" I glanced at my brother. He was now going from cock to cock, taking as much of their length as he could. God, he was enjoying this. It made me sick.

I grabbed Ricky's chin and pulled it to mine, before roughly planting my lips onto his. His lips moved desperately against mine, filling me with need. He was still jerking my cock and I found myself thrusting into his hand, needing all that he had to offer. My tongue invaded his mouth without permission, not that he wouldn't have given it to me. I let my hand tangle in his thick brown locks.

"Get on your knees, Ricky." I said when I finally managed to pull away.

"What? Not even a please?" He asked with a smile, before sinking to his knees in front of me. He wasn't at all like my brother, he didn't start off slowly teasing, he just dove right in, which was fine with me. I gripped his brown hair with my hand while he went down on me.

He was taking about half my cock down his throat without struggle, the last four inches I knew I'd have to force down myself. I loved the feeling though, of his hot mouth against my cock. He slurped and sucked desperately at my cock, and I let out a loud moan. I tangled both hands in his thick brown curls.

I began thrusting my dick deeper and deeper into his hot wet hole. He gagged on it, but that didn't slow me down. I was face-fucking him rapidly and he began moaning against my cock, sending vibrations to the pit of my stomach, where I could already feel my orgasm beginning to grow.

"Fuck yes, suck my cock! Take it, you fucking slut." I shouted, slamming my cock into his willing mouth. Ricky was a little bitch, and I knew he liked it when I used him like one.

I felt a warm hand grasp my ass cheek, and I turned my head slightly to look at Simon. Simon was one kinky freak. I'd gotten used to it over the two years I'd known him.

"Yeah, fuck his face good Michael. Break his fucking teeth." He moaned in my ear, while he massaged my ass cheek. I released one hand from Ricky's hair to grab Simon's cock. I began stroking it slowly, and Ricky took over sucking my cock. He didn't slow down though.

"Take that cock, you fucking bitch!" I cried out. I began shouting obscenities loudly and without reserve. I threw my head back and moaned like I'd never been blown before as Ricky expertly worked his mouth around my dick.

"Fuck his face, MVP! Fuck it!" Simon encouraged in my ear. I was jerking Simon's cock feverishly. Ricky was taking my whole cock down his throat, his hand moved up to cup my balls, and I felt like I was about to explode. Simon's index finger slowly traced my anus, and I couldn't stop myself from calling out. I just didn't care who heard anymore.

"Yes, I'm so fucking close!" I cried out. Ricky's head slowed its perfect movements until he had completely stopped and pulled my cock out of his mouth with a loud pop.

"I think he's ready to fuck." Ricky said, catching his breath. He turned in the direction of my brother. So did I.

Jesse was taking Andrew's cock down his throat, while he jerked Mark and Tyler. Ryan and Kyle were standing behind my brother jerking each other. Again, I felt a small pang of jealousy, but I pushed it away. It was wrong and disgusting and I wouldn't allow myself to feel it.

Tyler placed his hand on my brother's hair and guided him to slow down and finally stop sucking Andrew. My brother looked up at him with lust in his eyes.

"Time for you to fuck the MVP." Tyler said with a smile. All the boys were giddy. They'd get to cum soon, and on a fresh face. I would've been excited too, if it were anyone else.

"Are you the MVP, Tyler?" My brother asked with a small smile, bringing his lips down to Tyler's dick and kissing it. He stared up at Tyler the whole time. Tyler laughed.

"Nope, Michael is."

Suddenly my brother looked to me, and panic once again clouded his green eyes. I felt it too. Neither of us were prepared for this. We couldn't do this, we just couldn't. But we had to. I had to, for Jesse's sake. I just hoped he would forgive me.

I don't want this Jesse. I don't want any of it. I don't want to fuck you. I don't want anyone else to fuck you. I don't want any of this. Please see that.

"How do you want him, Michael? Doggy-style?" Tyler asked. He took my brother's hair in his hands and slowly led him towards me. My brother was crawling on the floor towards me, and I couldn't help but feeling turned on. But it wasn't because it was Jesse. It was a hot, young new boy crawling towards me, that was all.

"Get on your back, Jesse." I said softly. My brother looked up at me, anxious. But he did what he was told, and slowly laid down on his back.

I took my position between his legs.

"Are you a virgin?" I asked quietly. I didn't want to embarrass him in front of the guys, but I needed to know. Jesse had never dated anyone while I lived at home, so I didn't know. I certainly wasn't going to go fast and rough if it was his first time. I felt torn. I wanted him to be a virgin, but I didn't want him to be a virgin. My brother nodded slowly.

"I was too." I said reassuringly. I offered him a small smile, but it didn't seem to soothe him much. I didn't want him to worry so much.

Don't worry, Jesse. I'll be gentle. I'll take care of you. Then we can leave here and pretend that it never happened. Don't be afraid.

"Enough sentiments, just fuck him already." Simon said. All the boys were getting impatient. They had circled around my brother and I, and gotten on their knees. They were all jerking their cocks, some of them jerked each other, but they had slowed their pace a little, sensing I may take a long time. They weren't allowed to cum until after I had, that was the rule.

I stuck my first three fingers into my brother's mouth. It caught him off guard and he moaned in surprise at the invasion. I began to slowly thrust my fingers into his mouth, trying to capture as much saliva as I could on them. I had to make sure I used sufficient lube on him. With my free hand I stroked his thigh, in what I hoped, was a reassuring way. I knew that I was being much more gentle on him than anyone else I'd fucked. I'd get shit for that later.

I pulled the fingers out of his mouth and moved them to his ass. My index finger slowly twirled around his tight hole, and he moaned softly, and tilted his head back. He closed his eyes. That made it easier.

I took in his body. I hated myself for it, but I noticed how inviting he looked. His pale skin was smooth and creamy. He was only slightly muscular, with definition in his stomach. I ran my hands down the small mounds of muscle. I noted the treasure trail coming down from his belly button. His cock was still semi-erect, and I resisted the urge to stroke him. If he wanted to get off, that had to be his choice.

I slowly pushed my middle finger into his tight virgin hole. He cried out at the sudden invasion and his back arched up. I used my free hand to push him back down and steady him.

"Try to relax. Let me in. It won't hurt as much." I said softly. He hissed as I slowly started fucking his ass with the digit. I tried to ignore all the boys around me as they encouraged me to fuck him hard and fast. That's not what I wanted to give my brother for his first time.

If I pretended that I wasn't fucking my brother, it wasn't even that bad. It was enjoyable really. I loved watching his lively green eyes take in my face, scan down my chest and rest on my arm as it moved slightly back and forth. His blond hair was tousled and messy from previous exercises. I would've loved to be able to watch and truly see them take advantage of this fresh new team mate.

I slowly pulled my finger out of his clenching hole. I positioned my first two fingers at his entrance and slowly pushed them in together. Jesse cried out again, but didn't try to pull away this time. I began scissoring his ass with my fingers, trying to get as much room inside his hot little hole as possible.

My cock was throbbing, but I had to remain in control. I needed to make sure my brother was okay.

He was taking my fingers more easily now, getting used to the feeling of his hole being stretched. I began pushing my third finger in his hole, and he hissed again at the intrustion and pain. I place my hand on his ribs to settle him, and his hand immediately grabbed my wrist. I liked the feeling of his warm hand on my body, even if it was just on my wrist. His asshole grabbed and clenched at my fingers while I fucked him and in that moment there was only us two in the world. I stared into my brother's eyes and he stared into mine.

And I risked doing something I otherwise never would've.

I pulled my fingers out of my brother, leaned over him, and kissed him. My lips moved gently against his. And as I moved up to kiss him, my cock moved up too, and it gently brushed against his ass, making me more aware of how badly I needed a release. My tongue gently moved against my brother's lips, but he didn't grant me entrance into his mouth and I didn't force it.

I pulled away from him only slightly.

"How can I make this better for you?" I asked quietly in his ear, before pressing soft kisses to his cheek. He looked me in the eyes

"Just get it over with."

I felt like I'd been slapped. Here I was trying to make it as sweet and gentle as possible, and he didn't want or appreciate any of it. And worse, I'd kissed him. That definitely wasn't something that I could undo or explain. My cheeks burned with shame and embarrassment.

If he wanted it over with, I'd get it over with.

I returned to my original position and grabbed his thighs roughly. I was brought back to the present. The boys were surrounding us, beating their meat, but more than that, they were cheering me on.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Brothers

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds