• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Redneck MILF Into Somali Men

Redneck MILF Into Somali Men

Geography and ethnicity aren't destiny. That's all I've got to say on the subject. People assume that just because I'm from the City of Montgomery, Alabama, a town with an infamous history of racial turmoil, then I must be bigoted. Well, I am definitely not. Get to know me and you will see. The name is Marianne O'Malley and I am a Southern gal with a story to share with you fine folks. I'm what they call a Mudfish around these parts. A White woman who loves Black men and doesn't apologize for it.

The first time I laid eyes on Omar Suleiman, the six-foot-tall, lean and athletic, dark-skinned Somali stud simply took my breath away. We got a lot of Blacks here in the beautiful State of Alabama but one look at the handsome, dark-skinned brother with the curly hair and bronze eyes and I knew that he was most definitely a different breed. Omar walked into the public library where I worked as a clerk while studying for my accounting degree at the local college, and I haven't been the same since. When I asked Omar where he came from, he smiled and told me he was born and raised in a town called Mogadishu, somewhere in the Somalia region of the beautiful continent of Africa.

Now, I consider myself a good Christian gal and I go to church three times a week but I had some definitely sinful thoughts when Omar introduced himself, and told me he'd be staying in town while working for a construction company. The guy was simply beautiful, with his charcoal skin, really nice-looking hair and pearly White teeth. I am a sucker for a guy with nice teeth. A man's smile has a way of melting a lady's heart, you know.

When I asked Omar if he was a construction worker, he smiled and told me he was an architect. I studied architecture at the Azrieli School of Architecture at Carleton University in Ottawa, Omar said proudly, and I marveled at that after surreptitiously checking out his credentials on Google. It's amazing what you can find about people online these days. Someone's entire life is just a click away thanks to information technology. As a library worker, I know this intimately.

Welcome to Alabama Mister Omar, I said, and blushed profusely when Omar, like the cultured gentleman that he is, gently took my hand in his and kissed it. Later, I learned much about him. Omar Suleiman was born in the City of Mogadishu, Somalia, and raised in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. A Canadian citizen through naturalization, Omar has traveled all over North America, working for various companies. He came to Alabama to build a new dam for McElroy Incorporated.

When Omar left the library, I did two things. First, I admired his sinfully sexy behind, and then I sent him a friend request on Facebook. Imagine my surprise when the sexy Somali Canadian stud replied right away. Apparently he was checking his Facebook messages on his Blackberry. I turned beet red, for I am not very good at flirting. The last time I had a date was when Tyrone Flanders, a handsome biracial guy from the |City of Atlanta, Georgia, breezed through town. We had a lot of fun Tyrone and I, but after three months of fun with me, he went back to his girlfriend Sholonda in Georgia.

Look, I don't mean to sound desperate, but I need a man in my life. I am thirty seven years old, for crying loud. I stand six feet tall, alabaster-skinned and red-haired, with dopey blue eyes. I've been called curvy and well-rounded, but I can admit to myself at least that I am a fat woman. I am a tall, plain and large woman in a land that worships skinny girls. Needless to say, I am not used to handsome, educated men from exotic locations showering me with attention. Omar told me he wanted to check out the town and asked me if I could recommend any spots in Montgomery. As far as eating went, I definitely knew some good places. I recommended Rose's Diner, one of my favorite restaurants. I should mention that Rose, the owner, is my sister.

That night, Omar and I grabbed lunch at Rose's Diner, and I introduced the handsome Somali Canadian stud to Southern cooking. Omar smiled at me and told me how much he loved my sister's rice and fried tomatoes, and the goat meat was simply to die for, according to him. I smiled at him and told him that cooking is one of the many things that us Southern girls are known for. I also winked suggestively while saying that.

Omar grinned wickedly at me and told me he hoped to learn more about me. I smiled coyly while I felt a flush of heat between my legs. What is it about Black men that simply sets me on fire? I honestly don't know. Passion is simply what it is, can't be explained or logically dissected. Passion is what led me, a prim and proper Southern gal, church goer, library worker and community college student, to go back to Omar's hotel room. The Somali stud definitely did not disappoint, ladies and gentlemen.

As soon as we got to his hotel room, I practically tore Omar's clothes off. You see, I hadn't gotten laid since Tyrone left town six months ago and I definitely wanted to make up for lost time. That's why I got so greedy with Omar, kissing him passionately and letting my eager hands roam all over his sexy body. Like I expected him to, the Black Muslim man asserted himself. Suck my dick, Omar said, waving his long and thick ebony cock at me. Grinning, I got on my knees and began sucking on Omar's thick dick. I inhaled the scent of his balls as I pleasured him. Yummy.

I sucked Omar's dick until he came, and then I eagerly drank his seed. Omar smiled as I cleaned his dick with my tongue. Then he laid me on the bed, spread my plump thighs and then began licking my hairy pussy. I moaned in pleasure as Omar began fingering and licking my cunt like there was no tomorrow. Moaning softly, I urged him to continue. Omar worked his magic on me, and soon he had me crying out in orgasm delight. Hot damn, the Somali dude was something else. Damn, I was still horny. Omar smiled and told me to ride him.

I climbed on top of Omar, and began riding him. The Somali Canadian stud put his hands on my hips and smacked my big and round Southern gal's butt. Nice tits, Omar said, and sucked on my big floppy breasts as I rode him. Omar buried his dick deep inside my cunt, and I cried out in delight. Hard and fast I rode him, and Omar thrust deep into me. While fucking me, Omar barked cuss words at me in what I assumed to be the Somali language. Whatever it was, it sounded nasty and I absolutely loved it. Omar continued fucking me until he came, flooding me with his manly spunk. I cried out, a scream of thanks, for the sweet pleasure and pain he just unleashed upon me.

Later, Omar and I lay side by side on the bed, spent. I looked at this gorgeous Black Muslim man from Canada who just rocked my world. If all the guys in Somalia look and act like Omar, I just might visit that place someday. I showered and left, but not before thanking Omar for a wonderful experience. Thanks, I said, and kissed him on the lips. Omar grinned and told me I was more than welcome to return to his hotel room whenever I felt like it. He was going to be in Montgomery for a few weeks. You know what this means? This Southern belle is going to enjoy some delicious Somali dick every damn day and twice on Sunday!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Redneck MILF Into Somali Men

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds