• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Ballad of Jaimie and Vera Ch. 07

The Ballad of Jaimie and Vera Ch. 07

123

Kelly, Casey, and the Battle of Endor, #55

"I really appreciate this," Vera giggles, sipping her Captain and Coke.

"Will you please stop thanking me?! You're gonna make me feel like a bad girlfriend if this is how excited you get whenever we do something you wanna do!"

"I'm just sayin! I know how much this is not your scene!" It isn't. Clubs have never held any appeal for me. I had thought Vera was immune to their charm as well, and had only recently been introduced to her love of dancing. At best, the music blaring above us is a distant cousin to her beloved trip hop, but it already has her hips moving. She raises her drink over her head and does this sort-of-a hula hoop spin. "Stop staring at my ass!" She has to shout to be heard. Another reason I don't usually go to these kinds of places.

"Stop filling out jeans like that!"

She just grins at me, gives me a quick kiss, and leaves her empty glass with me. I'm holding down a table up on the balcony. At least I had a great view from up here; there is an acre of flesh below me, I shit you not. I keep my eyes on Vera as she works her way down the stairs and onto the main dance floor, but I'm not worried when I lose her in the crowd. She had thought she might find someone down there with some moves and be able to bring them back with me to our hotel. I remain skeptical.

I find myself unable to really get into whatever this is... dubstep? House? I have no idea. All the bass lines sound the same to me, and there are absolutely no guitars.

That gets me thinking. Now, I had been a big singer-songwriter fan back in the day. Michelle Branch was my hero, but I'd mix in Jewel, Ellie Goulding, Natasha Bedingfield, Liz Phair. Even some early Taylor Swift, you know, when she was still a country artist. I hadn't really updated my music catalog in the years after college. I might have even had the same The Wreckers CD in the radio of my car when Vera and I broke up and got back together.

Recently though, I'd gotten into some new stuff. I was currently huge on AC/DC. Especially the Bon Scott albums (soooo sexy). I'd put on a rock station in the RV whenever it was my turn with the radio. I'd heard my first Motorhead song last week, and my first Megadeth song the week before that. I knew that when we got home and I wasn't so preoccupied with our trip, I was gonna spend some serious time listening to music...

A reddish blonde wisp of a girl keeps popping up when I look around. The first couple times, it was just by accident. She was skirting along the edge of the dance floor, and her hair stood out. Miami is a town full of dark haired and dark-er skinned people. She's so pale. She just seemed out of place, and she popped to my eye when I'd look around. Then I'd spot her again 20 minutes later, still not dancing.

She was kind of far away to get a good look but she seemed to resemble Leah from a distance, except thinner. She never got on the dance floor though.

But why?! I mean, it's obvious why. I'm going through changes, but still. It got me wondering if my balls and the testosterone supplement were affecting anything else. I had gone a little aggro on Ron a couple months back... He told me later everything had been kosher so I dismissed it at the time, but maybe I had done so too soon.

I try thinking of other examples of changes in my behaviour, but nothing is coming up while I'm three martinis down. That seems like a job for Sober Jaimie!! {cue theme music} so I put it out of my mind. I watch the dance floor for a while. I still can't find Vera. Pretty soon, I just start watching the other girls, and a few guys too. I'm really excited to see a few girls out there representing the great state of Not A Size Zero. I don't usually think of myself as being built for that kind of movement, but there are girls out there curvier and bigger than me that are killing it. I toast them with my fourth martini.

There she is again! I'm fascinated by the saga of this petite little blonde. It's definitely a Rear Window moment for me. What is she looking for? Is she lost? Has she lost her friend? Is she someone's girlfriend, and she thinks he's out at the club picking up other women?! What an asshole that guy must be, to leave such a delicate little thing at home alone...

Her eyes never stop scanning the crowd, and right as I'm picturing the dramatic moment when she finds this fictional jackass and tells him off in front of the whole club, she looks up and locks eyes with me for a second. She's got on a black beret and some black thinframe glasses. Not oversized like some hipster bullshit, but appropriately small for her face...

Vera appears out of nowhere, sweaty and beautiful and smiling from ear to ear. I can't understate how great her smile is. She's got one of those smiles that uses her whole face; Her forehead, her eyebrows, her eyes, her nose, every part. She told me once that she stopped smiling in college because she thought it made her look too cheery. While I disagree, it certainly wasn't a look that matched her generally nihilistic attitude at the time.

"Hey there Wallflower!" She downs her Captain and Coke, and gives me another peck on the cheek before darting away. As she leaves, the little blond is following in her wake, head swivelling. Now she's searching the balcony? Hell, she might have been searching the balcony the whole time and I just wasn't looking...

"Wallflower?!" Vera's long gone, but my semi-drunken indignation isn't running on anyone else's schedule. How long is this song? We've been here for like an hour and a half, and the song never really seems to end, it just morphs into something else... like a Transformer with a thousand forms. Mind blown.

We should have eaten something before we got here. I see that now.

Vera had just finished the last of the Captain and Cokes we'd lined up for her at our table, so I head to the bar to order a few more. Maybe I can convince some hot thing to help me carry-

She walks right in front of me. She didn't see me coming, or maybe I didn't see her, but we lock eyes again for a brief moment before we collide. Bright, inquisitive, hazel eyes... more green than blue...

I'm exaggerating. She lightly bumped into me. Or maybe vice versa. Man, she has a tight little ass. She's got on like a black full body leotard, with an oversized albeit cropped white t-shirt hanging off one shoulder and mini skirt that would otherwise leave nothing to the imagination. She continues on her way, but just out of the corner of my eye, I see her come to a hard stop. I look over, and for a second I thought she was looking back at me, but she's gone.

I get two hot boys who were lurking near the bar to help me get the 6 drinks I ordered back to my table. And I got their numbers. I start on my next martini and look out over the crowd... where is she now? Which 'she' am I looking for? Doesn't matter. Can't see either of them anyway. I wonder how good my eyesight is anymore. Used to be 20/30 once upon a time...

"Excuse me," the blonde says, sitting down across from me. Damn, she is cyooooot. "W...w...would you like to join me and my f...f...friend at our table?"

"Wallflower 1 Napoleon 0," I say, more to myself than anything. The little blonde just sorta tilts her head at me nervously. Holy shit, she's anxious! "Wait, were you looking for me? When you were walking around down there?"

"Ummm? Kind of but not exactly?"

"Huh..." I'm stumped. Wait a minute, no I'm not. I'm hot as hell! Snap out of it! "Uhhh, I would love to, but I'm here with someone and she's out dancing right now. I don't want to leave her high and dry..." Her eyes start to get really large. "Can you point me to your table and we'll join you in a little bit?"

Relief washes over her face like a wave. "You can't see it from here, but it's down the stairs and back in that corner," she says, pointing behind me and laughing lightly. She has a tiny voice to match her thin frame. Really fucking cute. She bites her lip and grins as she gets up and heads back downstairs. The view as she goes is looooooovely.

Vera comes bounding up the stairs a few minutes later. She's glistening, although she's shocked when I tell her all about what's been happening.

"You're just sitting here! WTF?! How?!" Yes, she said the letters.

"Oh come on, don't even pretend you weren't playing a giant game of grabass out there! You got plenty of attention!"

"Of course I did, but that's not the point!"

"Then what is the point?"

"I don't know! Do you wanna to head down there?"

"Yeah, you've gotta see this girl."

"Blonde, black hat, circled the dance floor a few times?"

"That's the one!"

"Not bad," she said, nodding appreciatively.

When we come around the stairs, I can see the little blonde cuddled up next to another woman in a big wraparound booth. Dark blonde, but with brunette roots. Her face is a little wider, in an athletic sort of way. I happen to think Vera is the perfect mix of athletic and toned and still slightly curvy. This woman is maybe one shade farther down the athletic spectrum. Maybe a shade and a half. Handsome, and maybe striking? She's looking at Vera and shaking her head very slightly as we walk up.

"No, not her," I hear the petite blonde say as we come up. I don't think I was meant to, though, by the way she looks startled and slightly frightened when we get to the edge of the table.

"What? There's no way." Now the bigger one is looking at me, incredulously.

"I'm telling you. I felt it."

They both stare down at my waist. Vera looks at me, and I think my face matches her confusion.

"Hi," Vera says abruptly. "I think your friend asked my friend to join you?"

"She did, but I think she might have made a mistake. Sit, sit!" She's got both of her arms up on the back of the booth.

"I'm Jaimie..."

"...and I'm Vera."

"Pleased to meet you. I'm Kelly, and this little strawberry here is Casey." Casey seems so much thinner curled up next to this amazon. She nods, and pulls her feet up beside her. "Jaimie, this may sound like a weird question, but... do you have a penis?"

I had been getting settled and was just about to set my drink down on the table. In my shock, the glass hovers an inch off the table for a good ten seconds Vera grins as she reaches over and takes it from me. It seemed like she said it so loudly, but when I look over, not a single soul in the club is paying attention to us.

"Yes?"

"I knew it!" Casey exclaims. She's beaming now.

"Told you it showed a little in that skirt," Vera nags jokingly.

"No, I touched it by accident!" Casey corrects her quickly.

"Well I'll be damned, Strawb," Kelly smirks down at her. "Ok, one more weird question. Maybe two," she says, after closing one eye and looking up at the ceiling briefly with the other one. "Have you ever had your dick sucked in front of this many people?"

Vera and I exchange really confused looks, and then we both look out at the pulsing throng not 10 ft away. "Once in public," Vera starts.

"But no one was really around," I finish.

"You went down on Hanna that one time."

I paused. I hadn't thought about the strip club in a while. "Yeah, but I don't think that counts."

"Ok," Kelly says, bringing our attention back to her. "Last one, but it's an easy one. Would you like Casey to give you a blowjob right now?"

Casey is electrified when I look at her, the closest thing I've ever seen to a human live wire. What happened to that shy little thing that was here a second ago? I nod quickly, and slide a little farther around into the booth. Casey pops up to kiss Kelly on the cheek, unpins and removes off her little black beret, and then ducks beneath the table.

Vera is slack jawed in awe. "Damnit! We left the camera at the hotel!"

"Oh, don't worry. I'm filming this," Kelly says with a toothy smile. She reaches down to pat a black bag next to her on the seat. "I can give you a copy of the footage afterwards."

"That'd be awesome," Vera says.

Suddenly, my skirt is being pushed up my legs. I scoot out towards the edge of the booth seat, and my skirt rides up almost all the way past my ass.

"It's huge," comes Casey's tiny, almost raspy, voice from under the table. I want to look down under the table and watch, but I can't tear my eyes away from the crowd. Half of me wishes everyone was gone, half of me is hoping no one looks, half of me hopes someone looks, and half of me thinks that pie charts are best left to Sober Jaimie!! {cue theme music}

"How long is it?" Kelly and Vera are sitting next to each other now, and they lean together to talk more privately... or possibly conspiratorily. Casey's thin fingers keep working farther and farther down towards the base of my cock, causing me to have to spread my legs farther and farther apart. Anyone who looks at me is gonna know I'm slouching for a reason... Anyone would know!!

"Ten anda half," Vera says with quite a grin. Casey slips her lips over the head of my cock, and oh...

"Did you hear that, Strawb? That could be a new record for you!" Casey mumbles affirmatively around the head of my cock. Oh my god, her tongue...

"Oh see that? Look at her face!" Kelly giggles. "My little Strawb's good!"

Oh my god, her tongue...I can't stop myself from grinding a little bit on the booth seat but Casey moves with it, keeping just the head warm and wet inside her cute little mouth. One of her hands is wrapped around my cock, and the strength of her grip keeps changing. Tighter and then softer, soft soft tighter tighter tighter tight tight tight softer softer softer soft. It's wonderful...

"You'll have to forgive us for being so...shocked by all this," Vera says, staring underneath the table. "We're usually the ones pulling these kinds o shenanigans."

"You two do this kind of stuff?"

"My girlfriend's got a cock like a horse," Vera says, like it's the most obvious thing in the world. "Of course we do this kind of stuff!" Ooooh, now she's got a little more in there.

Kelly laughs. "Do they usually know ahead of time what they're getting into?" A few inches up and back. Each time out, she pulls out past the mushroom part of the head, and the feel of her lips stretching tight is amazing...

"Most of the time, yes. Sometimes, if we think they can take the shock, we'll wait and have a big reveal at some point." I finally work up the nerve to look down. Casey's eyes are closed. The way her glasses frame her face is absolutely precious, and the irony of this cute little face sucking off my fat cock is priceless.

"Has anyone ever just, like, shit themselves and run away?" It's taken a few glorious minutes to get here, but she hit the freckle... She's not pulling all the way out to the head anymore, just three or four inches in each direction.

"Nope. Not yet. Guy a few days ago was the closest we ever had, but he was just too curious." I can't see the freckle. I can see the freckle. I can't see the freckle. I can see the freckle. I can't see the freckle. I can't see the freckle! Oh god, I can't see the freckle!!

"I get that," Kelly says, nodding. "I'm pretty curious to see it myself, but I can be patient." She backs down to the just head again, and oh my god, her tongue...

"It's worth the wait!"

It seems impossible that so many people can be so close to us and be completely ignorant to what's happening. Two guys walk by and smile at me. I smile back, and they continue on their way, as oblivious as they were 5 seconds agooooooooooooooooooooand she's back at the freckle! In one long gulp! I don't know how she can still keep moving her tongue with that much flesh inside her mouth...

"Did you just say 'God be praised'?" Vera giggles. I nod distractedly. I didn't know I'd said it out loud, but it's not untrue. Vera and Kelly both cackle. Kelly looks... what's the word? Happy? Not quite. Prideful? Proud? Maybe...

"So what kind of camera are you using? Getting good exposure in low light, like under the table, can be tricky..."

"Oh hell, I don't know. Strawb's the techie. I'm just here to, um... facilitate."

"She seemed pretty shy for a minute there."

"Oh, you have no idea!"

Casey's face keeps coming closer and closer. I stop trying to keep track of the number of inches she might be at, and just the enjoy the view of her popping out from under the table. There's a little bit of pressure on the head the next time she comes in...

"I'm in her throat! I'm in her throat! I'm in her throat!"

"That's my girl!" Kelly shouts, triumphantly. Of course no one looks. Casey finally backs off completely, gasping and groaning. "Has anyone else ever taken the whole thing? Orally?"

"Once. Dainty little thing in Oklahoma. I'm getting there, but those last 3 inches are a bear."

"Thicker at the bottom, then?"

"Yeah, and the head is no cakewalk either." Vera rubs at her throat a little to clarify her point.

"So she's got a mushroom cloud?"

"...Yeah. I've never heard it called that, but yeah..."

After a minute of catching her breath and just stroking, she comes back with a vengeance. Now she's going deeper and staying there. Casey doesn't have Leah's incredible lungs, so it's never more than about 20 seconds, but it's so glorious. Her throat is tighter than Leah's too. Not painfully tight, but her throat has certainly seen less action than Leah's had. She keeps looking up at me whenever she stops... Her glasses have slid down her nose a little, so she's peering at me over the rims, like the dirtiest little librarian in all of Miami. It's... it's unholy.

"Oh man, look at her face. It won't be long now," Vera says, peering underneath the table discreetly.

"Atta girl, Strawb! Remember not to leave a mess. She's gotta be able to walk out of here." Casey mumbles affirmatively again, but it's completely muffled and rendered unintelligible by my wonderful cock. "Is she normally loud? You know, when she..." My whole middle section tenses when her chin hits my balls for the first time. Holy fucking shit, she's nearly there...

"...yeah....kind of... See how her lip is quivering? I love this part."

"Oh you like watching too, huh?"

"I'd rather be the one under the table, but this has definite appeal."

"Not that I'm in any position to comment, but you two have a complex relationship, don't you?"

"You have no idea..."

"Girls, girls, girls, I'm gonna hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnf... I'm gonnnnnnnnngh..." She did it!!! The whole fucking thing!!! I start to groan and SPLASH!!!

I cry out, mostly from the orgasm but also partly from the shock of having a drink thrown in my face. Wild eyed, I look around. A few girls have turned our way, but they're all politely covering their mouths to hide mild shock.. I keep panting loudly. Casey is purring like a kitten beneath the table, patiently milking every last drop from my cock with her tongue and hand.

"Quick thinking!" Kelly is grinning really widely. Holy crap, she's doing some really great cleaning down there. I do not have a good poker face, and Vera and Kelly are giggling like school girls watching me try to hide what's happening to me.

"She's so thorough," I manage weakly. She gives the tip of my cock one last, quick kiss, and then she's pulling my knees together and helping me get my skirt back down.

After another minute, Casey pops up next to Kelly, eyes darting around to make sure she was unseen. Kelly is much more confident, but that seems to be their MO. Casey's mascara is a little smudged, and her lipstick is worse, but with her glasses and the way her hair frames her face, you can't really tell unless you're looking straight at her. As soon as she's up in the chair and settled, Kelly leans over, and they start making out. It's... well, it's hot.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Ballad of Jaimie and Vera Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 244 milliseconds