• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Iranian Woman Into Haitian Men

Iranian Woman Into Haitian Men

Stop fussing over that which doesn't matter, I tell myself as I step out of the shower, and admire my reflection in the mirror. Thanks to mother nature's blessings I am tall and curvy, a sexy lady in any definition of the term. My name is Salwa Yazdi, Sally to my friends, and I was born in the City of Abyek, northwestern Iran, to an Iranian Muslim father and a Hindu immigrant mother. We're Sunni Muslims, not a good thing in a majority Shiite country. That's why we emigrated.

My family moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, when I was real young and the Canadian Capital has been our home ever since. After graduating from the University of Ottawa with a degree in chemistry, I moved to the City of Montreal, Quebec. Life's been a rollercoaster since. Montreal is a lot of fun, one hell of a place to party. Yet it's not the place that pulls me, it's someone who lives within the city limits. A certain Afro-Caribbean gentleman who takes my breath away.

I've always been a sexually adventurous gal, much to the chagrin of my conservative Muslim family. It's my life and my body, and I do as I please. Leaving the bathroom, I step into the bedroom that my man Kelvin Duchene and I share. I'm ready, I say to my lover, and I join him on the bed. Grinning from ear to ear, Kelvin kisses me full and deep, and then proceeds to give my derriere the worship it deserves.

I sigh as my boyfriend Kelvin Duchene pushes his dick into my asshole. I take a deep breath and will my anal muscles to relax, not an easy task as they work to accommodate the sheer bulk of Kelvin's dick as he penetrates me. Smiling, Kelvin gently paws at my hairy pussy and I brush his hand away. I don't like any distractions during anal sex. Like most women, I can feel self-conscious at the oddest times. I can't help it.

Relax Salwa, Kelvin says, gently stroking my face as I lie on our bed, my legs in the air, trying not to scream as he invades my ass. Easy for you to say, I think, shooting Kelvin a reproachful look. Anal sex is hot, dirty and fun, but it can also get messy. The first time Kelvin and I tried it, things got really nasty real fast, and not in a good way. Let's just say that I had to go shopping for new bed sheets the next day.

I swore off anal sex that day, and given what happened, I'd say it was with good reason. Like the indefatigable seducer that he is, Kelvin begged me for another shot at my ass. For like a year, I steadily told him no. Actually, not just no but hell no to the power of ten. Your dick isn't going anywhere near my ass, I would say to Kelvin, who would then pout and make puppy dog eyes at me. It took the bugger more than a year, but eventually he wore down my resolve.

I'm used to people looking at me. As a five-foot-nine, curvaceous and exotic woman of Persian and South Asian descent, I attract the male gaze like metal attracts magnets. With my dark bronze skin, long curly black hair and golden brown eyes, I've been told more times than I can count that I cut a striking figure. I'm beautiful but it's my derriere that draws guys to me like moths to the proverbial flame. Yeah, my B.U.T.T. has gotten me in a lot of trouble over the years, that's for damn sure.

I know for a fact that it's what drove Kelvin Duchene, a shy young Haitian guy from the University of Montreal, to walk up to me that night inside Club Fleur De Lys and introduce himself quite boldly. I could tell that Kelvin was out of his depth, for he was tall and gangly, rather nerdy-looking with his Afro and thick nerdy glasses, yet he kept his game face on and sweet-talked me into first dancing with him, then giving him my number. The rest, as they say, is history.

Snap out of it, Kelvin says, and I blink at him, wincing as he plunges his dick into my asshole. I gasp, for this is the deepest he'd ever gone inside of me. Just daydreaming, I quip, and grit my teeth against the deliciously hot pain I feel down below. I must be the first woman in history who has the ability to daydream with a dick in my ass. Fuck me, I snap, glaring at Kelvin, who flashes a surprised grin. Alright, he says, nodding as he buries his dick, balls deep, up my ass.

Damn, Kelvin's got his dick so far up my ass, I can't tell where he ends and I begin. It was painful at first, but after a while, the pain started to recede, replaced by a wonderful feeling of fullness. There's nothing more intimate than anal sex. My eyes lock onto Kelvin's, and without a word being spoken, he does exactly what I want him to do by leaning over and kissing me. I wrap my arms around him as his tongue darts into my mouth, and we play tonsil hockey for a while.

Like my dick inside of you? Kelvin whispers into my ears, a mischievous look on his handsome face. I smile and nod happily. Kelvin grins and begins sucking on my breasts, causing me to giggle as he flicks his tongue over the super sensitive areolas of my tits. Lick them good, I sigh, and Kelvin winks at me before he buries his face between my breasts, licking away. Hot damn, I'm loving this.

That's when I sigh as I close my eyes and surrender to the myriad sensations assailing me all at once. I'm almost overwhelmed by the sheer intensity. That burning sensation deep inside my ass as Kelvin's dick twitches within me, a tingle in my cunt as he thrusts two fingers inside, and his tongue swirling from one breast to the other. That's when I arch my back, shudder all over and cry out, orgasmic at last. It's like lightning has been set loose inside of me, and I can't contain it. I trash about wildly, and a deep moan escapes my lips.

I am still shouting like a madwoman when I am suddenly interrupted by a deep bellow from Kelvin, and I feel his tight body shuddering in my arms. My boo cries out as he shoots his cum deep inside of me. Fuck yeah, I squeal, loving the feel of Kelvin's cum flooding my bowels. It's like having liquid fire inside of me, I swear. That was awesome, Kelvin says, sighing happily as he squeezes his dick out of my ass. I suddenly feel empty, but it's a relieved feeling. Kelvin takes my face into his hands and kisses me.

I kiss Kelvin back passionately, and look adoringly into his eyes. I love you babe, I whisper, and Kelvin kisses my forehead. I'm about to tell him something else when, um, something unexpected happened. I farted. Yup, I squeezed one out without meaning to. For a moment, Kelvin and I stare at each other silently. I wonder what he's thinking. Honestly, I didn't mean to fart like that. If he's disgusted, I'm going to be pissed because I just let him fuck me in the ass. Kelvin grins and tells me I am something else. I laugh, relieved, and hug him tightly. I love this man something fierce. We're going to be just fine.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Iranian Woman Into Haitian Men

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds