• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Shower Display

The Shower Display

Idea came from Livejournal, beta'd by Darkwing (thanks) the ending is intentionally leading onto more, but I'm not going to be writing a sequel to this for a while (too many other unfinished stories clogging my HDD).

-----

Standing by his bathroom door, Rick gulped as he watched Alexis run her loofah over her pert breasts, the water pouring over her stunning 18 year old body. He knew it was wrong to watch his own daughter like this, but since his discovery about Kate's lies, he'd done a number of things he shouldn't have done.

'Fuck.' Rick breathed when Alexis, banished from her own shower by faulty plumbing once again, moved the loofah between her legs, her moan audible over the running water. He shifted carefully as his jeans started becoming too tight, his cock reacting to his daughter's highly arousing actions.

Unzipping his jeans, Rick pulled his cock out and slowly started to stroke himself, his cock quickly reaching it's full length. Biting his lip, Rick watched Alexis drop the loofah onto the tiled floor and reach for something he couldn't see.

His cock jumped when he realized she had retrieved a dildo with a suction cup on it's base, her red lips stretching into a grin as she ran it's head over her nipples, her fingers slowly moving against her folds.

'Mmm,' Alexis mewled, running the dildo around her nipples, 'Like that... Yeah...' she shifted her stance, allowing her to fill her pussy with her fingers as she brought the toy to her mouth, 'You want me to suck you?' Rick's jaw dropped when Alexis pushed the toy past her red lips, taking nearly all of it with her first inhale. His hand gripped his cock harder when she started bobbing her head on the toy, her fingers pumping into her.

Undoing his jeans properly, Rick dropped them and his boxers to his ankles. His eyes switching from his daughter fingering herself to her oral actions, Rick wrapped his fingers around his cock and slowly stroked himself.

'Hmm,' Alexis groaned, 'You wanna fuck me?' she licked along the dildo's length, 'Fill me with your big cock?'

'Yes...' Rick breathed, gasping when Alexis slammed the toy against the glass at her hip height. He watched her pull her fingers out of her pussy, sucking them into her mouth with a satisfied moan.

'Which do you want today big boy?' Alexis leered the fake cock, 'Wanna fill my tight little pussy, or do you wanna be dirty and fuck my ass?'

'Ass...' Rick gulped, his cock twitching when Alexis gave a husky laugh.

'Dirty, dirty man,' Rick's eyes widened when Alexis grabbed a bottle, his surprise at it clearly being his own shower gel. He watched his daughter squirt some onto the toy, rubbing her hand over the dildo or spread the gel.

'You wanna watch me?' Alexis giggled and turned her ass to the cock. Squealing, she squirted a dollop between her cheeks and dropped the bottle before spreading her legs and pulling at a butt cheek.

Rick almost blew his load when Alexis leered, pushing two fingers into her butt, the loud moan she gave taking Rick to his brink.

'Fuck!' Alexis moaned, 'ooh... Yes baby... I'm fucking my ass for you... Such a kinky girl!' her eyes closed and her legs wobbled when she added a third finger to her ass, the sounds she made growing louder.

'Ooh,' Alexis grinned at the dildo, pulling her hand from her ass, 'Get that fat cock in me daddy!'

Rick's jaw almost hit the floor at her cry, his eyes widening when she sank her ass over the toy with ease. Rick's hand around his cock started pumping in time with Alexis' movements on the toy.

'Fuck me daddy!' She cried out, her hands moving to her pussy, one hand diving into her as the other frantically rubbed her clit, 'Fuck my ass, stick that fat cock in me and make me scream daddy!'

Rick gasped, his control lost as Alexis started chanting his name over and over, her ass slapping against the tough glass. Grunting, he turned and hissed as he spurted over a pile of clean towels he kept by the door. A shriek had him peering around the door frame.

'DADDY! DADDY! DADDY!' Alexis screamed, her hands blurring over her pussy as she hammered herself onto the dildo. Her knees wobbled and she dropped, the suction cup on the glass no match as she fell to the tiled floor.

Rick milked the last of his orgasm as Alexis knelt on the floor of the shower, her whimpers mixing in with the sound of the water. Despite the situation, Rick became worried when Alexis struggled to kneel, a groan echoing as she pulled the toy out her butt.

'Fuck,' She sighed, 'A girl can dream I guess...'*

Rick gulped as she stood on wobbly legs. Darting out of the doorway, he pulled his boxers and jeans up and grabbed the cum covered towel before scampering out of his own bedroom.

Later that evening, Rick leant against the door frame to his office as he watched Alexis potter about the kitchen.*

'What are you doing Dad!' Alexis jumped when she realized he was watching, 'You startled me.'

'Thinking pumpkin,' Rick chuckled when she giggled, 'I know that it's dangerous when I think, but...'

'What is it Dad?' Alexis put down her sandwich and padded over to her father, 'What's wrong?'

Rick gulped, Alexis' piercing ice blue eyes staring up at him with concern, 'Would you like to see what dreams are like in reality?'

Alexis gasped loudly, shock chased out her eyes by desire when Rick took her hand. Leading his daughter into his bedroom, Rick proceeded to show her how mind blowing reality was... Repeatedly

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Shower Display

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 566 milliseconds