• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Octo Pie

Octo Pie

12

(Inspired by Deep Diving 2 by Octopus 2099)

by The Preve

Thanks to Jon B 1969 for the edit.

Rikki Jorgensen, a 21 year old Minneapolis college student, was vacationing on the Caribbean island of St. Dellacroix, when she unexpectedly vanished. As she was a beautiful young blonde haired, blue-eyed woman, her disappearance made front pages stateside. St. Dellacroix experienced a brief increase in population as detectives, reporters, relatives, friends, well-wishers, gawkers, psychics, and Nancy Grace, all deep in the thrall of Missing White Girl syndrome, swarmed the island, searching for the unfortunate woman.

Rikki's disappearance acquired a bit of notoriety when it was discovered she had recently been featured in Playboy Magazine's College Girls. The discarded remnants of a black bikini were recovered from a nearby cove. The bra matched Rikki's 36DD cup size. Her tearful friends verified Rikki's purchase of a black string bikini shortly before the trip. The discovery elicited a new frenzy of searching (especially by young males, excited by the possibility of finding a naked college age Playboy model with 36DD-26-36 measurements).

Days passed, however, with no trace of Rikki. The frenzy ebbed, and then another blonde haired blue-eyed girl vanished on the mainland, and most of the people left. Rikki's friends and family stayed several weeks, before returning to the States to mourn her presumed death.

"It was a shark," most people said. Few took notice that Rikki disappeared shortly after oceanographers reported an unusual population explosion: a previously unknown species of octopus apparently indigenous to the waters around the island. "Apparently" in that interviews with the locals brought up legends of a monster named "Mister Eight" or "Big Pussy."

The giant size of the species and its high intelligence, in comparison to its cephalopod relatives, seemed to confirm such stories, but the interviewers, more scientifically minded, dismissed such tales as local pornography.

Such local legends were lost on Rikki who, at the moment the last relative stepped on the plane, watched with wide open sea blue eyes, as yet another giant octopus inserted its tentacle deep into her equally wide open pussy.

Rikki's initiation into the joys of octosex started innocuously. She had walked to the cove to snatch a few rays, away from the girls. It was early morning, few people were about. She found out about the cove from the hotel concierge. "A private spot," he said, "Few go there except for couples." In other words, a good spot for a private sunbathe.

Rikki just wanted some quiet time. It wasn't that she didn't like Brandi and Tiff. It was just, "They can be so vapid. Boys! Boys! Boys! That's all they talk about."

She wasn't the type to cast stones; the blonde was wearing her black bikini for a reason. When her quiet time ended she was off to the pool to show her assets. Rikki had a touch of the naughty; the Playboy shoot scandalized her family; but boys weren't the only thing. Shopping, hiking, swimming, other pleasures were available.

"Besides, I'm bored with boys," she thought and, other than the Playboy shoot, she wasn't into girls. "Maybe."

Take the cove. A beautiful place, soft sands, tide pools, coral.

"Maybe I can show the girls later," she thought.

Rikki went to one of the larger pools. It was tranquil with a glassy transparency; deep with coral along its sides. She touched the pool with her fingers, spreading ripples across the smooth surface. One of the coral rocks moved. "Oh!" she cried, startled. A large, slitted eye opened in the "rock", which reshaped into a mass of tentacles, topped by a bulbous head.

"Wow! That's some octopus," Rikki thought, fascinated.

It was a huge specimen; its head the size of a beachball. In fact, outside of Jules Verne novels, Rikki wasn't sure octopuses grew this large. "Are you something new?" she asked. Its tentacles were longer than most octopi. Rikki didn't like the creature's baleful stare. She backed away but tripped and fell, her legs tangled in something.

"What . . .?!" she cried, startled. Rikki looked at her feet. The octopus had wrapped its tentacles around her ankles, trapping Rikki at the pool's edge.

"Oh no!" Rikki cried.

She moved her legs, trying to kick the tentacles off, but they held fast. There was a flurry of activity; with startling speed, tentacles darted forth to wrap the young blonde in a rubbery embrace.

"No! Wait! Help!" shrieked Rikki. Unfortunately, all the couples were at the hotel. "Help!" she shrieked again. Tentacles wrenched Rikki's arms over her head and tangled them in ropey knots. "Oh! Oh! Get off me! Help!" she screamed.

The blonde screamed some more and struggled. In her struggles, the bikini bra slipped, baring her tits to the Caribbean sun. Rikki barely noticed in her fight with the octopus.

Tentacles wrapped around her legs and spread them, violently, apart. "What the fuck?!" Rikki cried as a tentacle slid across her thigh and into her bikini bottoms. Her bottoms were wrenched aside, exposing her pink pussy. "Oh no! This thing isn't going to do what it looks like is it?!"

She got her answer when the octopus slid partly out of the pool, and inserted a long, thick, sucker dotted tentacle into her cunt.

"Eek!" Rikki shrieked. She'd expected to be chomped to death by its beak, or squeezed and strangled by its tentacles, but to have this creature invade her most intimate flower was an unexpected shock.

"No! Wait! Nnng! This isn't what octopuses do! Mmng!" she cried.

Well, apparently, this octopus was different. Worse for Rikki (or pending on perspective, better) the cephalopod's ministrations were having an unexpected effect, "Unng! Mmmm! Nnng! I'm getting wet!" It didn't help Rikki's resistance that the creature was devoting equal attention to her tits. Tentacles teased and tapped Rikki's quarter dollar areolas; slapped and bounced off her pneumatic globes. Hooks and suction cups stirred her tits into needle points.

Rikki squealed another, "Eek!" mortified by the boob spanking. She wriggled on the sand, in a war between flight and pleasure; pleasure was winning. The tentacle in her twat stimulated the clit into a swollen knob. The hooks and suction cups fired her g-spot; cum began to drip out of her pussy onto the octopus' beak.

The octopus wrapped more tentacles around Rikki's legs and spread them wider. Rikki squirmed sinuously as overlapping orgasms overtook her body. "Oh no!" she gasped, "I'm being fucked by an octopus and I'm enjoying it! I can't tell Brandi and Tiff about this!"

Rikki couldn't tell her family either; Playboy pictorials were bad enough, sex with giant sea creatures was beyond the pale.

Tentacles slithered across her quivering belly to join their companion beneath the briefs. A quick tug and Rikki's briefs were torn off with a mild "rip!" Another tentacle slid under her bra; seconds later, the bra joined the briefs on the sand. Rikki was naked, exposed, and bound in tentacles. The wet and rubbery ropes slithered across her gyrating body. Her ample melons were looped, squeezed, and pumped; her pink flower was plucked and penetrated.

Rikki was in a frenzy at this stage; stimulated into orgasmic insanity by the molesting mollusk. Orgasms travelled her length, blending into a continuous high. She barely noticed when the creature began to drag her towards the pool.

She was halfway into the water when she came down from orgasm. "What?! No! Wait! Stop!" she cried.

The octopus continued to drag with amazing strength. Rikki squirmed frantically, not wanting to imagine her fate, once the octopus got her in the water.

"Help! Oh God, where is everybody?!" she screamed. Her panicked wriggles availed her nothing. The octopus gave one great tug. Rikki just had time to suck in breath before her writhing body was pulled into the pool.

The creature plunged into the deep blue, all the while continuing to plunge into Rikki's deep pink. Rikki found herself aroused while struggling against the octopus. "It's fucking my cunt while drowning me!" she thought with shock. She found it difficult to hold her breath while cumming. The octopus swam into a deep cave. Rikki's lungs were burning when the creature abruptly released her. She saw a light and frantically clawed for it. Her head broke the water; the black spots before her eyes disappeared as she sucked in precious air.

Rikki gasped and gulped for a few moments. She treaded water until her head cleared, then looked around to get her bearings. "What is this place?"

She was in a vast underground vault, floating in a huge pool. The light came from the sun, which beamed through a circular opening in the roof; crystalline rocks, spread throughout the cave, diffused the light. It was beautiful; bioluminescent algae at the pool's bottom, added to the ethereal atmosphere. "Omigod! This place is amazing!" she gasped.

Her initial wonderment was subsumed by more practical matters, "I've got to find a place to rest and figure a way out." There was also the matter of the octopus but Rikki, to her surprise, wasn't sure she didn't want to see it again.

There was a flat rock outcropping jutting from the cave wall. Rikki swam towards it; the platform was just large enough. She hoisted her body upon it and sat, legs curled to her ample bosum. Her pussy ached, her boobs were sore, she didn't know what to think.

"In other words, I feel like I just got fucked by a giant octopus." Ominous questions raced through her mind. She shuddered at the possible answers. The rocky platform that was her sanctuary, "Is this a platter?" she gulped.

The cave opening was too high to reach. The walls were smooth with no handholds. "If the tide came in, I could float to the top," she thought. Rikki was a champion swimmer in high school before her breasts grew too large. "Yawn! Ok, I'm stuck here awhile. May as well take a nap. I can think clearer when I'm rested."

The rock was too small to stretch, so Rikki was forced to curl up. She was asleep in an instant.

Chapter 2

Rikki woke; it was night. The full moon was at the cave entrance, shining its silvery luminescence into the pool. The cave was on fire; multicolored crystals and glowing algae merged into an aquatic rainbow. Rikki was almost speechless with wonder, "Wow!" Jewel studded rocks dotted the bottom of the pool; shiny, gleaming beauties that flashed and winked. "Wink?! Jewels don't wink!" Rikki realized with shock.

The rocks detached from the bottom to stand revealed as siblings to Rikki's octo-napper. "Omigod!" she exclaimed agog, "So many!" Dozens of octopi, as large as Rikki's mollusk, swam towards the rock; jeweled eyes gazed upon the fearful blonde with baleful intensity. "Uh oh!" she gasped.

Rikki backed away from the water, only to come against the unyielding wall of the cave. She looked around frantically, but there were no handholds to climb beyond the reach of the menacing mollusks. "I'm trapped!" she cried tearfully.

The earlier octopus' ministrations may have been fun, but Rikki had no way of guessing the motives of the others. "They're going to tear me apart and eat me!" she thought; visions of razor sharp beaks tearing into her soft flesh, rampaged through her brain. Rikki watched, helpless, as a veritable forest of undulating, sucker-studded appendages grew around her rocky sanctuary.

The forest dipped towards the bosomed babe. "No! No! Get back!" she cried. Rikki futilely tried to ward off the tentacle wave, only to have her arms' re-entangled for her efforts. Once again, her supple limbs were thrust over her head. Tentacles en-wrapped her legs, forty fiving them at angles to her body. Her melons were entwined; suckers tapped her tits; tentacles squeezed and pumped her mounds' fleshy softness.

"Oh God! It's happening again!" Rikki gasped as the melon mushing peaked her areolas into conical volcanoes. The new assault, however, dwarfed the earlier one in every conceivable way. Tentacles wrapped around her tossing torso. Together, the rubbery ropes lifted her struggling, wriggling body off its rocky perch and pulled Rikki into the pool.

Her body was suspended just below the pool's surface, floating on a watery mattress of tentacles. Only her head was kept above the water.

And so began the tentapork. Rikki's azure eyes popped as a mob of tentacles dipped between her outspread gams. The tentatips' touches were gentle as they probed the lips to her love gate. The boneless arms parted Rikki's flower; her vulva opened to the water.

A wavy, slippery invading army rushed to plunder her defenseless tenders. The buxom blonde 'gasp!'ed as her pussy was plucked and plumbed. A second 'gasp!' hissed forth as her ass cheeks were spread, and tentacles plunged through the other forbidden gate.

Rikki wriggled, Rikki struggled, but more from ecstatic frenzy than attempts at escape. "Oh no! Oh God! Oh no! Oh God!" she cried.

Reason ebbed into erotic madness as Rikki was fucked and pumped into one shattering climax after another. Slippery tents slithered through her cum-drenched pussy; suckers teased and smacked her sex swollen clit, flamed her g-spot, breached the second gate, and tickled her moist womb.

Suckers crawled along her anus, tamed her resistant sphincter, stretched her ass; the tentacles rammed almost to the lower intestine. The painful pleasure caused Rikki to clench her eyes, tears squeezing through the ducts.

"Urrrrg!" she grunted, biting her lower lip.

The frenzied assault repeated over and over; tentacles withdrew to be replaced by others. The octofuck churned the water into a milky froth. Rikki's head whipped back and forth; her body out of control, gyrating madly, belly and torso pumping in and out.

She struggled to keep from choking on the salt water. "No! Cough! Please!" she sputtered, "Can't . . . take . . . it! Cough! Please stop!" The cephalopods showed no mercy; the octo-orgy continued for endless hours.

Rikki's pleading cries faded to faint gasps and whimpers. Her active struggles diminished as she was porked into boneless exhaustion. She floated limp, entangled, body spasming with involuntary orgasms. The octopuses continued to pump her pumpables; boobs, pussy, and ass throbbed in a ceremony of flesh and water.

When the next horror appeared, the semi-conscious blonde could only watch with numb detachment.

Chapter 3

The octopi plumbing Rikki's intimacies pulled out and vanished in a swirl of inky bubbles. The ones that bound her arms, pumped her breasts, and held her open, remained. The Reason appeared before her in a bubbly wave that washed over her supine body. If Rikki wasn't so drained of energy, she would gap in terror.

There were giant octopuses, and then there was the behemoth rearing out of the pool. A gargantuan, pulsating, blob of brown, rubbery flesh, surrounded by tentacles the size of tree trunks; studded with dinner plate suckers and hooks more reminiscent of medieval battle axes: the Octopus Master. Rikki didn't want to think of the size of its beak. She exhaled a faint whimper.

"Oh God, I'm fucked!" she thought, "Fucked by octopuses and now just plain fucked!" An insane thought flashed through the blonde's brain, "Maybe all this fucking was preparing me for sacrifice!"

The creature was godlike compared to the others.

The Octopus Master was interested in Rikki but not as dinner. The tenderizing efforts of its minions served another purpose. The melon mashing of Rikki increased. Her twat, if any, was spread wider. Rikki's much abused clit swelled as sea water flowed over it.

Rikki's torso began to heave, in spite of her crushing exhaustion. The octovarking left her wet inside and out; fear, despair, lust, and anticipation clashed in her brain. A new tentacle appeared, different from the others, but very familiar to the sexually experienced blonde.

"My God! That looks big!" she goggled, "It's four inches fat, I think!" The length was indeterminate, "It's so long," Rikki marveled, "I've never seen one that . . . God!"

It undulated like the other tentacles; thick veins pulsed along its length, dripping with water and pre-cum. Rikki knew she was no longer a potential meal. A new fear had taken its place; confirmed as the octoshlong slithered its way towards her open wet cunt.

Her pink, moist flower received the invader; a guest it had no choice but to welcome. The thick tube entered through her golden muff. Its girth stretched her walls, but Rikki was moist enough to accept its length. She bit her lip and whimpered faintly as the bulge traveled up her pelvis.

Her belly roll-bounced and pumped, reeling in the thick hose. The blonde's baby blues saucered with fear and arousal, as the Octo Master's touched her cervix. When the tentapenis brushed along her vaginal walls, she nearly fainted.

The Octo Master began to pump its juice into Rikki's womb. The cephalodong gurgled like a firehose. It thickened and thinned with each squirt of octo-jizz. The octopi's melon mashing matched the Master's squirts in perfect synch.

Rikki's body reacted with pumps of its own. Involuntary orgasms rippled up and down her length; pelvis and belly bobbed violently, then began to bloat as octo-cream filled her baby sac. Rikki's grunts matched the octo action with mechanic rhythm, "Unnng! Unnng! Unnng!"

The blonde beauty travelled beyond exhaustion to near unconscious. All movement became involuntary, assisted by the orgy frenzied octopi. Rikki was in turmoil: she was near total collapse, but the experience took her to ecstatic levels, unachieved by human partners.

It was the greatest sex she ever had; caught between pleasure and pain, Rikki grunted, "Please . . . please . . . please," unable to say if the plea was for cessation or continuance.

Rikki's belly had rounded into a small, ripe watermelon when a new horror appeared. Her blue bonnets novaed. "No! No! No! Please! I can't take anymore! I'm bloated! I'm done! Please stop!" she moaned. The molesting mollusks showed no mercy.

The new arrival was, impossibly, even larger than its companion. The tentacle it displayed, however, was different: almost a semi-rigid tube than a hose. The tube sidled up to the pumper at Rikki's snatch. The Octo Master pulled out with a wet "shthuck!" The tube immediately rammed inside before the octospunk could escape. It was a repeat performance with a slight difference.

A bulge appeared in the tube. It travelled the length and disappeared beneath the curve of Rikki's belly. The bloating blonde felt it enter her cunt, causing more painful stretching. "Oh no! I can't take this!" she thought. The lump rolled up Rikki's tunnel, through the cervix. "Unnngh!" she grunted.

Rikki felt a 'pop!' as the octo-egg breached the gate and settled in her fluid filled womb. There was a mild change in her tummy; her innie button popped 'poing!' The curve became more pronounced. Rikki peered over her rounder rack, horrified to see several more bulges advance through the tube.

"Oh no! Oh God! I'm going to explode!" she moaned. The eggs went in, with a corresponding grunt from the blonde, "Unng! . . . Unng! . . . Unng!" The Octo Mistress' bulbous head vanished behind Rikki's ripening belly. On the eighth "Unng!" the octopus abruptly stopped. Rikki felt the tube withdraw, "Oh God, is it finally over?"

There was another surprise. Rikki felt something snake across her muff, over her round white belly. The octoshlong had returned. "What now?" she groaned. The cephalodong slithered towards her face. The breast pumping octos parted her melons to allow the tentashaft through. Precum dripped from the nozzle.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Octo Pie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds