• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Hot Summer Night

A Hot Summer Night

It was a hot velvety summer night and I was outside on my deck. I could see you through the telescope very clearly, your long gorgeous red hair glistening by the light of your bedroom lamp. The way my house is elevated, I can see almost your entire bedroom, and I was hoping that you wouldn't turn off the light right away - I wanted to enjoy this.

I was mesmerized as you slipped the red panties slowly down your smooth sexy legs and oh my god, what a perfect, mouth-watering ass you have. Still looking through the scope, I slipped my own shorts off and grasped my thick cock. I watched you pull the t-shirt off, in no hurry at all, and drop it on the floor. Facing away from me, gloriously naked, you raised your arms up to the ceiling, hands clasped together, and stretched languidly while you slowly turned towards me. My hand was stroking my cock with purpose and I could see your luscious body perfectly; your firm pink-nippled breasts, your smooth flat belly, your long toned thighs, and your beautiful sweet delicious red haired pussy...mmmm...god I love redheads.

You sat on the edge of the bed facing me and just stared for a few minutes, as if you were deep in thought, and then slowly kind of collapsed onto the bed with your arms above your head. I didn't know if you were physically exhausted or just stressed out, and I didn't much care because right then I was stroking my hot dick feverishly and staring at your lovely naked body. When you lazily ran your hands over your breasts and across your belly, slowly down towards that glorious mound of red curls, I almost lost it and creamed right then. I tried to calm down a bit because I was getting the feeling that I was really in for a show. I turned away for a second to sip my drink, and when I looked back - shit, the lights were out. Damn it. I tried to see you in the darkness, but I couldn't even tell if you were still in the bedroom. Screw it; I gave up.

I sat at the computer poking around online looking for videos with hot redheads, but my heart wasn't in it. I finished my drink and went to bed. That was no help - I couldn't sleep. All I could see when I closed my eyes was your fantastic red hair and your smooth beautiful body. I lay there in the dark, stroking my cock, thinking about you. I knew you and your husband as friendly neighbors, and of course I noticed that you were a hot little piece of ass when I first saw you. And I also knew that your husband was out of town rather often on business. Hmmmm.

I thought about it for a minute, and then just got up, put my shorts and sandals on and walked outside. I could see that your window was open, and I started walking towards the gate between our yards. I had no idea what the hell I was doing, but my dick was hard as steel, and my heart was pounding. I crept close to your window, to the side, and slowly peeked in.

Oh man, I could see you there, all alone, sleeping on your side facing away from me in the dark room. I could barely see the outline of your hip and one smooth bare arm, but it was enough. I looked around, even though the only house I could see was my own, and then I stepped out of my sandals and dropped my shorts to the deck. What the fuck was I doing? I was so turned on that I couldn't even think straight. I looked through the window, not even peeking anymore, and started to jerk off as I watched you sleep. It was a warm night and you just had a single sheet over what I now knew was a luscious sexy fuckable body. Yummy.

I had been in your house before, and I knew that the back door entryway was right next to your bedroom door. This thought suddenly came to me as I stood there on your patio, staring in your bedroom window and jerking off like a fucking monkey in a zoo. I looked to my left, and saw that just the screen door was closed - maybe even unlocked. I leaned over and turned it slowly and it clicked and I knew I was out of my mind for even thinking of this. I pulled it gently, and it opened slowly and quietly, thank god. My heart was thumping in my chest as I tiptoed through the entry, my right hand firmly gripping my stone-hard cock, and stepped across to your bedroom doorway. Oh god, this was so fucking hot.

I sneaked silently into your room and just stood there - three or four feet from your delicious body. Your red hair was long and wavy and sexy and reflecting the little bit of light from the nightlight in your bathroom. I started jerking my dick like crazy, and had to bite my lip to calm down. I moved closer to you - you were out like a light, and I saw a tequila bottle and some lime pieces on the table next to your bed. Good.

I got all the way up to the bed, head pounding, heart pounding, dick pounding. Fuck it. I reached to edge of the sheet at your shoulder and sooo slowly started to slide the sheet off your shoulder. I was so keyed up that I thought I was going to explode, but I kept gently pulling the sheet down your incredible naked body. Inch by lovely inch I exposed you, right on the edge of coming all over you as I jerked frantically at my cock. I got the whole sheet down around your feet and then took a good look at you - very closely. My god, you were gorgeous; and you were totally unconscious.

I was already in deep shit if I was ever caught like this, so screw it - I slowly got onto the bed behind you, leaning close to breathe in your scent. ..mmmmm. I got up close to you like I was going to spoon you, but I didn't want to jar you awake, so I stayed back a little. I pointed my hard hot cock at your sweet ass cheeks and scrunched closer. Ohgodalmighty, I touched the tip of my cock to your ass and bit my lip again to calm down. What the fuck was I doing? I should have just shot a hot load all over your pretty ass and ran out of there as fast as I could.

But no, I slipped the tip of my cock gently between your cheeks, and almost had a heart attack when you reached around, gripped my dick and rubbed it deeper into your soft smooth crevice. Oh god, what the fuck? You moaned a little and mumbled something like "blahblah time you got home", and backed that delicious bottom right up to me. You arched your back so my cock was right at the lips of your juicy pussy - and you were dripping wet. I closed my eyes tight and slid my whole length up inside you - ahhhhh...a long deep hot slippery slide. Oh man. Every inch up in you all at once...deep into your sweet drippy cunt. I held it there for a second - it was all I could wait - and pulled it slowly almost all the way out of you.

In a fraction of an instant, I felt you back up to meet me and I thrust it into you hard - straight into your wet heat. I stroked it into that juicy syrupy wet hot cunt fast and hard. I reached my right hand around to your breast and gently squeezed your hard nipple, while I grabbed a handful of that spectacular red hair, fucking you hard and deep. Then I managed to get you onto your stomach, and I knelt behind you, between your legs, and fucked you with long strong strokes. I bent down and started to slide my wet tongue all over your back while I fucked you, nibbling on your shoulders. I got you up on your hands and knees, and you started to grunt and growl as you felt my cock slide even deeper into you. You pushed back at me and took it deep into your hot wet pussy. I knew we were both going to cum, so I started fingering your clit while I fucked you. You went crazy, babbling incoherently as I drove my dick deep into you. I took a big handful of your hair, pulled it tight and turned your pretty face to me so I could slide my tongue into your sexy mouth while we fucked.

Your eyes were closed tight, and I watched your face as I sucked your lovely mouth and shot my hot cum all the way up inside you. You bucked like a bronco, and started to cum and we both just held on. I drained my balls into your tight hot hole, and felt your muscles contracting around me as I came, gripping my cock in spasms as you kept cumming and cumming.

I collapsed behind you, gathered my wits and got up and ran out of there in a second. My cock was still dripping with my cum and your sweet juices, and I didn't stop to get dressed on the way back to my house - just grabbed my shorts and sandals, hopped the fence and ran.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Hot Summer Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds