• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Public Disrespect

Public Disrespect

I was in a really bad mood that day. Looking back, I realize that was no excuse for the way I behaved myself, but hindsight is always 20/20. My Master and I had dedicated the entire day to running errands, but it was hot outside, the air conditioning in the car wasn't working, and I was bitching about every single thing under the sun. My Master is a very patient man, but by the time we reached the grocery store, I could practically see the steam coming from his ears. We entered the store and everything was going well enough until I decided I wanted to get on my phone and answer some texts instead of walking forward down an aisle with him.

"Come on, I'm ready to get out of here." He said, shifting impatiently.

"Hmmm. Sounds like a personal problem."

Now let me explain something. In the world of BDSM, there are some things you just don't say. Like ever. He snatched my phone away and then grabbed my arm and said in my ear,

"Bitch, I don't know what your problem is today, but when we get home you are in SO much trouble. Now go sit in the car."

"But Master! It's hot in the car!"

His only response was to smack my ass hard and point towards the exit. Regardless of my foul mood, I knew better than to argue. I walked dejectedly out to the car and waited for him.What seemed like an eternity later, he returned to the car and loaded up the groceries before getting in the driver's side.

"It's about time you showed up." I mumbled.

That really wasn't smart. He got right back out of the car, came over to my side, and yanked me out. Without a word, he bent me over the hood of the car, and to my extreme embarrassment, pushed my skirt up over my ass which was totally bare except for a thin lace thong. Without any hesitation, he roughly pinned me down with one hand and began spanking me hard with the other. I could only imagine how many people were witnessing my humiliation in the crowded parking lot. The louder I cried out, the harder he spanked me until I was sobbing violently against the hood of the car. Finally, my Master stood me back up and pulled me into his arms. The onlookers ceased to exist to me as I cried into his chest. After a few minutes, he wiped the tears from my face and helped me back into the car.When we got back home, I knew full well I was still in trouble. Without being asked, I immediately stripped and knelt in the corner. After a few minutes, I felt a blindfold being slipped over my eyes and a flogger being trailed gently down my back.

"Stand, slut."

I obediently rose to my feet , using the wall as a means of support. He grabbed my arm and led me forward a few feet before tying my hands above my head and attaching them to a hanging chain.

"Ok, you bad little cockwhore. Now you are going to tell me why you are being punished."

"Because I disrespected my Master." I replied quietly.

He brought down the flogger across my right breast hard and I bit back a whimper.

"Louder, cunt."

"Because I'm a bad little whore who disrespected my Master!" I yelled back.

"That's exactly right."

Without any warning, I felt a hard swat against my exposed pussy and I whimpered loudly. He began to flog me all over my body, showing no mercy to my already sore ass. My cries fell on deaf ears as he widened my legs and unleashed the flogger with full force on my tender clit. I could feel my pussy juices begin to drip down my leg.

"You dirty whore, this turns you on doesn't it?"

I wanted desperately to deny it, but my body gave me away. I could hide nothing from Master.

I felt his fingers circling my asshole and I did my best to squirm away. I was terrified of anything anal, so Master had never even touched me there before.

"Stay still, slut."

"But Master!"

"This will hurt a lot less if you stay still."

I paused. He was going to fuck my virgin ass. I could use my safeword and be set free immediately, but I knew deep down that I wanted this, that I needed to give him all of me. His fingers continued to probe my ass and I relaxed as much as possible. He worked two fingers in my tight hole and I ignored the pain and focused solely on the fact that I was pleasing my Master. I felt his other hand delve into my soaking wet pussy and I moaned loudly, suddenly desperate for his cock, anywhere.. everywhere.

I felt something cool and gel like that I immediately identified as lube being spread on my asshole. He pushed the tip of his cock in and my breathing became heavy as my tight hole began to stretch to accommodate his size.

"Beg for this cock up your ass, slut."

"Please Master, please fuck my slutty virgin ass with your big hard cock."

He didn't have to be asked twice. He pushed all the way into my ass and I let out a loud scream.

It hurt badly, but it was bearable. He reached around and began to finger my pussy, and the pain was nearly forgotten. All of a sudden, I was bucking against him hard, begging for release. He thrust harder into my ass and I wanted more.

"Please Master, please let me cum."

"No slut, this is for my pleasure." He grunted.

I bucked my hips, and whimpered, but to no avail. Right as I hit the edge, I felt his hot cum shoot into my ass. My behavior had lost me the privilege to orgasm. He pulled out of my ass slowly, and I collapsed against my bonds trembling and on the verge of tears. Master removed my blindfold and kissed me tenderly. He untied my wrists and kisses each spot that the rope had rubbed raw. He then carried me to bed and massaged a soothing lotion all over my body. When he was done, he laid down beside me and pulled me into his loving arms.

"I hope you learned your lesson today, princess."

"Yes Master."

I replied before drifting off to sleep in the warmth and comfort of his arms.

*****

This is my first story. If it sucks, just let me know. Really! I'm okay with that.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Public Disrespect

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 399 milliseconds