• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Fun Night

Family Fun Night

This is something I had to get permission to post since it also involves two other people that share in the same lifestyle that my son and I live. They asked me to change their names so I will. They will go by David, who is 43 and the father of Tasha, who is 19.

To describe them, David is roughly 6'2" tall, average build, salt and pepper hair, and has an average size cock. His daughter Tasha is about 5'6", medium length dark brown hair with blonde highlights, fairly skinny, and has a b cup with really small nipples. Both are clean shaved even David's chest and stomach.

It started with them emailing me and after a few weeks of talking we shared where we lived. Turns out that we lived only 30 minutes away from each other. So David and I decided to meet in person and talk about our lifestyle.

A few hours go by and I invited David over to my house to meet my son Erik. He accepted and wanted to know if his daughter Tasha could come as well which of course I said yes. So we went back to his place and he picked up his daughter and followed me home to my place.

By the time we arrived at my house, it was a little after 5pm, so I offered to order pizza for all of us and we could continue to get to know each other.

While eating dinner, Tasha had told us that she was the one who originally saw one of my stories and told her father about them. Her and her father and been living the same lifestyle for just over a year, and they hated how they had to keep it a secret, and told me that I was the bravest person they had ever met since I was so willing to share and be crucified over it.

After Tasha was done telling me more about her and her father, I looked at them both and said "I'm sorry, but I'm not use to wearing clothes around the house, so please excuse me while I get comfortable."

In front of everyone I took off my blue button down blouse and baize skirt. I was standing there in a mesh pink G-string and a lacy purple bra. I reached around and unfastened my bra and let it slightly drop still covering my nipples.

"You don't mind that I'm getting comfortable do you?" I asked them just to make sure I wasn't stepping over any boundaries with them.

I could see the shocked look on both of their faces since they were seeing all that I had been telling them was true.

"This is your house Jessica, do as you want." David replied.

Tasha just sat there in silence too stunned to talked, but watched my every movement. I slowly let my bra fall off of my hardening nipples and threw my bra over to Erik.

As I turned around to walk into the living room, I looked back over my shoulder and said "Make yourself feel at home, anything that happens here stays here."

David replied back "Will do." with a fairly big smile on his face.

When I sat down on the couch, Erik was already completely naked and had started to follow me into the living room. David was in the middle of taking his pants off, and Tasha was in her bra and taking her jeans off.

Erik sat down next to me and put his arm over my shoulder. Tasha and David had just started to walk into the living room together. Tasha was still wearing her black bra, and boy shorts that where white with blue strips, while David was completely naked and was half hard.

I looked at Tasha and said "Honey if you want to get naked you can. You don't have to if you don't want, but it's more than ok if you do. My son and I walk around naked all the time together. We even sleep in the same bed together now."

She looked over at Erik and said "Really? You see your mom naked all the time and you sleep with her in bed?"

Erik started smiling and replied back "We do a lot more than that." as he placed his hands over my pussy and moved away my G-string and slid a finger inside of me.

I couldn't help but to bite my lower lip and smile. When he moved his hand away I took off my G-string where my legs where straight up showing both David and Tasha my pussy. Needless to say David almost had a full erection at this point.

Tasha looked over at her dad and asked "Daddy, is it ok with you if I got naked too?"

He kept his eyes on my but replied back "Yeah baby girl what ever you want to do."

Tasha reached back and unsnapped her bra and it her bra fell forward showing off her breasts. Her small nipples where so hard they looked like they could cut glass. She let her bra drop to the floor and reached for her boy shorts. When she grabbed them she looked back and me and paused.

"Maybe this will help you." I said as I reached over and grabbed Erik's cock with my hand then put my mouth around his cock and began to suck.

I watched in the corner of my eye as David got a full hard on and began to lightly stroke his cock.

"Go ahead baby, it's ok. Take off your panties and let's join them." David said to Tasha.

Erik started to get hard in my mouth and placed his hand on top of my head and I moved up and down on him.

"Ok Daddy." Tasha said as I noticed she started to take off her boy shorts.

David reached over to his daughter and began to rub the top of her clit in a circle. She closed her eyes and I could tell she was enjoying her father's touch. I stopped sucking Erik's cock and told him to go kiss on her neck.

He got up and walked over to her, He stood on the side of her and grabbed his cock and placed it in her hand. He whispered something into her ear and then began to kiss her lightly on her neck. I watched as she began to stroke him.

I walked over to them and got on my knees. I began to kiss her clean shaven pussy as I reach over and started to stroke David's cock. I could feel Tasha getting wet from all the attention. I told her to lay down on the floor on her back. She did as I said and I opened up her legs as her father got on his knees next to her face.

Erik and I began to eat out Tasha at the same time while David turned her head to suck on his cock and play with her nipples. After a few moments, I got up and whispered in Erik's ear.

"Slowly slide in her while I get by her side and lick her clit." I whispered.

Erik smiled and nodded ok. He got up and placed his cock against her pussy and slowly slid inside her as I got next to her in front of David opening my pussy up to him. I leaned over and began to lick Tasha's clit. Suddenly without any warning, David shoved his cock into my pussy. It really did take me by surprise.

"Damn David." I said as I looked back to him.

"What?" He asked. "I'm being easy I promise"

I just smiled back at him and turned back towards Tasha's pussy. Erik was going slow and being gentle. I could tell by the way her pussy tugged against Erik's cock that she was still very tight. I took my left hand and started to play with her boobs and nipples.

"I want your cock Daddy." Tasha moaned out. "I want your cock now."

David pulled his cock out of my pussy and stood up to walk over to get between Tasha's legs and he replied back "Ok baby."

Erik stood up as well and walked over behind me and began to slid his cock into my pussy as I watched David's cock disappear into Tasha's little pussy.

To be honest I'm not sure how much time passed while Erik was inside me and David was inside Tasha. All I know is hearing David say "I'm going to cum baby! Get ready for Daddy's cum!"

Then Tasha moaning loudly in reply "Cum inside me Daddy please cum inside me!"

Then David let out a huge sigh and began to hunch over her as he began to cum. With every squirt of cum he sighed.

Erik began to really pound my pussy hard as Tasha got up and began to suck her daddy's cock clean. I began to feel his cock swell so I knew he was getting close. He pulled out about half way and I began to feel his warm cum squirt into my pussy.

"Oh god baby cum in Mommy's pussy for me, cum all that you can!" I moaned out.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Erik sighed out as his cock pulsed every drop of his cum into my pussy.

I turned around and sucked his cock clean quickly then looked over at Tasha. I grabbed her by her shoulder's and began to lay her back down.

"We're not done yet Honey, I want to taste your daddy's cum and I want you to taste Erik's" I told her.

Once she was on her back I crawled on top of her in a sixty nine position and pushed my dripping wet, cum filled pussy right in her face as I bent my head down between her legs. I felt her tongue slid into my pussy and swirl around licking up Erik's cum as I did the same in return to her.

David's cum was far more salty than Erik's but I didn't care. I opened her pussy lips up and continued to eat her pussy out tasting David's cum. Once I didn't taste his cum anymore I lifted my head up and told her to eat every bit of Erik's cum out that she could.

She giggled and replied "I already did but since your pussy tastes so good I kept going until you were done."

I smiled as I got off of her and then helped her up. Once she was standing up, I wrapped my arms around her and began to make out with her mixing both David's cum and Erik's cum in both of our mouths.

David and Erik watched the entire time and never said a word from the time we ate each other out until we were done making out.

"I think we best start getting ready to go home. It's already after 11 and I have to get up early in the morning for work tomorrow." David said.

I looked up at the clock and couldn't believe the time. 6 hours had passed. David and Tasha both took their time getting dressed.

"Daddy, do you ever think we could come here again?" Tasha asked David.

He looked over at me smiling and said "I'm sure Jessica and I can work something out. Can't we?"

"Just give me a call when you want to come back over and I'll see what Erik and I can do."

Still naked I walked them to the door and stood there with the door wide open as they got into his truck and pulled out of the driveway. Erik had went into the bathroom to start a shower for us. Once they left I shut and locked the door behind me and joined Erik In the shower.

Every other week, we get to see them and spend time with them. Erik and Tasha are thinking about dating and if so, will continue to have an open relationship with their parent. I told Erik in all honesty, that I hope they do get together and it work out. We could have a lot more family fun if they did.

Hope you enjoyed another experience of my life. And if your wondering, yes this 100% true just like my other stories. That's why it took so long to write, it's not just up to me if it's posted. Let me know what you think ;)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Fun Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds