• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Barn of Pleasure

The Barn of Pleasure

As she entered the barn, the horses shuffled about, scuffing the ground and snorting in a manner only horses can do.

She surveyed the inner barn area, taking a mental inventory of the tack area, each stall, the hay, the feed bins and the water pales and of course the horses themselves. She called each one aloud by name as though taking roll in her classroom: "Mabel!" "Barney!" ""Sierra"! "Ebony!" and of course her favorite "Ol' Joe!" Joe was a strapping black stallion whose presence permeated the expanse of the barn.

In the morning's Joe would exit into the paddock area to survey his domain. He would stand tall and erect with his neck arched and his regal mane flowing like a flag standard in the wind. His tail would be cocked and occasionally would twitch to flick at a fly. It was Joe's world. He knew it and stood so there was no doubt to anyone who passed by, neither man nor beast. When he had posed long enough, he would take a quick run around the corral in his natural gait. Joe was a saddle-bred Tennessee Walking Horse and his natural gait was a high stepping strut. He looked almost as though he were auditioning for an equine version of "Saturday Night Fever".

By day she taught kindergarten and childhood development classes. In the evening she took care of his horses.

He was a mature gentleman, 30 years her senior; tall with broad shoulders, rugged features, a chiseled jaw, salt and pepper hair, and deep blue eyes that seemed somewhat out of place with his hair color but were, at the same time exotic, compelling and captivating. His voice had a deep tenor and a strong, commanding quality that made her shiver, not out of fear but shiver none the less.

No. She never feared him but at the same time knew better than to refuse him anything.

They had met three years earlier when she was a struggling young teacher in her twenties and new to the area. He was a widower who picked up his grandson after school every day. At first it was just casual conversation... a comment...a word here and there... an update on the boy's activities and progress. Gradually words turned into comments and comments turned into drawn out conversations with the young lad tugging on grandpa's pant leg encouraging their exit.

For about a year this went on.

One day while they were chatting, he asked if she had any young friends with stable experience who may be looking to make some extra money working part time in his stable. Until then she had not known that he owned any horses or what he did for a living.

She recalled her youth on the farm in Ohio. She was up before dawn every morning following her father to the barn to ready the cows for milking. As her father tended to the relieving of the cows, she would slop the pigs, roust the chickens and check the feed and water for the horses.

After school she would rush home to groom them and muck the stalls. She actually missed tending to the horses. There was something about the grandness and the power of these majestic creatures that was humbling and for some reason she enjoyed that sensation of being humbled. She used to pretend she lived in a world dominated by horses and she was a slave to their every need. The horses would talk and order her around. Something about that gave her great satisfaction and a sensation of pleasure that, as a child, she had not yet identified.

Still lingering in her reverie of days gone by, she heard him call her name, not once but twice.

She startled and snapped back to reality. Suddenly she heard her own voice cry out: "I would like that opportunity, if you would consider me, sir?" He did. They worked out the details and for the past three years, this was her life.

For the first year and a half it was just work...

One Spring evening as the sun lingered on the horizon and she was completing her duties in the barn one of the horses backed into a ladder leaning against the loft and the chain reaction of tumbling chaos resulted in a shattered window. She quickly cleaned up the broken glass and went to tell Him what had happened so he could arrange for the glass to be repaired.

She entered the house and called for Him but he did not answer. She had never really toured the "Big House", as she referred to it. Less than a mansion but more than a simple farmhouse, it stood in stately fashion, an unconventional architectural hybrid. It was three stories of antebellum southern mansion melded seamlessly with a post modern element reminiscent of Frank Lloyd Wright. From the sky lights and solar panels to the palladium windows and gothic columns in the front it stood in stark contrast to the Disslefink Dutch design barn that shared its inspiring vista of the evening sunset and the valley below.

She called for Him again and still he did not answer. She moved quietly but carefully through from room to room. Finally on the third floor she saw a light coming through doorway at the end of the hall. Past an ornate bathroom and three apparent guest rooms she went cautiously.

When she finally reached the end of the hall she nudged open the door as she gently knocked and again called his name.

Time was momentarily suspended. Her eyes began a panoramic sweep of the room like one would see on a realtors website. It was a slide show of an unusual nature. At the far end he was attaching a harness to a chain suspended from the ceiling above the bed. Small riding crops and single tail lashes hung from one wall. On the other were a variety of restraining instruments ranging from simple handcuffs to satin ropes and leather wrist and ankle wraps. On a side table there were numerous other paraphernalia she had never seen before and most of which she did not even know the function: butt plugs and ball gags and nipple clamps and dog collars, both spiked and smooth.

She stood frozen. All she could do was stare but as she did she felt a strange swirling sensation radiating from her groin. She heard a voice utter "Oh My God!" it was her voice. Then she heard Him.

"What are you doing in here?" he bellowed.

"You have no business invading my home."

"I should fire you right now, speak of this to no one"

Still frozen she stood and stared at the harness in his hand.

He spoke more calmly now. "Do you know what this is?" asked.

She was silent.

"Would you like to try it on for me sometime?"

She didn't know what to say but she could feel the warmth in her groin and the throbbing of her young labia and then a new sensation. She felt wetness as her own juices began flowing down her leg. He saw her hand go down there to feel and he immediately took command.

"Come here!"

She obeyed, moving with small unsure steps. Her eyes were cast downward toward his feet. Let's get this straight now. You have invaded my personal and private space. Your trespass here has consequences young lady. You have seen that which is private and unmentionable to the rest of the world. The look of awe on your face tells me that you are both curious and aroused by what you see. If you wish to stay in my employ, you will say nothing to anyone about what you have seen today.

If you choose to learn more about this room and its treasures and toys you must make a commitment to serve me. Your submission must be voluntary and complete and total. Is that your desire? You will Call me Master...and you will obey my every command without hesitation and without question.

You will have no purpose in life but to serve ME. Do You Understand?

Yes sir, she heard herself whimper. She still wasn't sure what was happening but she knew she liked it and she didn't know why.

He commanded again, "On your knees and crawl over here."

She did as commanded, not knowing what was next but not caring. At that moment in time she only had one purpose. To serve him in any way he told her.

Suddenly he reached down and pulled open her blouse revealing two of the most beautiful, firm and full breasts he had ever seen, and he had seen many. She looked up, uncertain of what he would do next. "Disrobe!" he said.

She looked at him confused. "Take your clothes off now." he demanded.

Not knowing why but wanting to comply, she did as she was told.

He handed her the harness and told her to put it around her waist. As she did she noticed that he had unzipped and removed his own pants and was standing in front of her, his hard sex standing at attention inches from her face. She unconsciously licked her lips and felt her vagina throb. She put on the harness and waited.

He was attaching something to her wrists and ankles. It was a satin rope with grommets to be linked to another device. He pressed a button and the chain on a track lowered from the ceiling. He attached the chain and its five segments to the harness and ropes around her ankles and wrists. He pressed the button again and she felt herself rising from the floor, suspended spread eagle in the air staring at his throbbing purple warrior.

Suddenly he disappeared. Then she felt something warm being rubbed onto her ass. Not the cheek but her puckering rear door. She felt something hard and rubber like being pushed in to her. With each sensation a new feeling of desire welled up inside her.

He stood before her again. "Open your mouth and swallow my hardness."

She did as she was told. His throbbing blood engorged dick was so far down her throat it nearly gagged her. He held her mouth open and began to move his cock in and out, fucking her mouth as though it was her pussy. He would stop occasionally and demand that she suck it for a moment, then he would begin again.

After what seemed like an hour but was actually only a few minutes she felt another presence in the room. She hung suspended, bound and helpless with a cock in her mouth. Then she felt another cock being placed in her hand. She instinctively clutched it.

Now her other hand was given the same fate. She clasped the hardness and heard Him yell, "Stroke them until they are relieved"

Finally with a butt plug in her ass and a man's sex in each hand and one in her mouth she felt her final hole, her sweet pot of gold, her raging wet throbbing sweet spot was being filled with yet another bulging blood engorged penis.

It stretched her young tight hole to a new level. It was thicker than any she had ever felt in her limited experience in matters of sex.

She was literally filled in every hole and her own juices were running down her leg and dripping onto the floor. She was being pounded top to bottom as her hands worked the other two cocks to a frenzied explosion. First her left hand was covered in sperm then her right hand but she did not let go.

Her pussy was in spasm as orgasm after orgasm surged through her body. She thought she would faint as the pleasure intensified. She was fulfilling her destiny, to be used in the ultimate fashion.

As she felt yet another spasm in her glorious womanhood, the cock inside her gushed and throbbed in its own orgasmic explosion of white hot semen. She felt the warmth flowing inside her and then dripping from her now gaping hole.

He still stood before her and with a final command, he yelled: "Suck it like a good little girl. Suck it hard! Suck it now!"

With that she tasted his pre cum on her tongue and felt his hardness throb and pulse. She was gasping and loving it. She felt her own passions rage in a final magnificent orgasm. As she did she also felt him pull himself from her mouth and his geyser of sperm gushed out and splashed over her face and hair. Her mouth opened and her tongue reached to catch as much as possible. After he was spent he drew closer and commanded that she clean him with her tongue and swallow every drop. She did as she was told. Her feeling of smallness was a new dimension in ecstasy for her

He lowered her to the ground, unshackled her and left her whimpering in a pool of her own juices and the expended ejaculate of four men.

He returned a short time later and bent down took her head in his hands and gave her instruction: "From this day forward, you are mine to command. You will serve me in any way I desire. You will open yourself any time I demand. You will fetch me anything I request. And you will be grateful for the privilege to serve me.

Eighteen months later she is still cleaning the stalls, grooming the horses and serving him in any way he desires and is grateful for the privilege to do so. She can't imagine any greater purpose in her life and gets herself aroused simply thinking and anticipating the next opportunity with which he will reward her.

Her life was simple now. It was rich and full. She loved teaching and she loved serving Him.

She stood in the doorway and surveyed the barn as the horses scuffled about.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Barn of Pleasure

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds