• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • An Independent Woman Ch. 01

An Independent Woman Ch. 01

"First of all," Diana said as she opened the annual general meeting, "I'll start with the good news."

She was the new CEO of the company that I worked for and in the two months since she had started, she had very quickly gained a reputation as a bit of a ball-buster, especially amongst the more lackadaisical male members of the office. She had been brought in to get sales moving again and judging by the graphs and charts that she was highlighting on the projection screen, she had done just that.

Diana stopped talking for a moment, and pointed the wand that she was using to control the slideshow at me instead. "Are you listening, Paul? This concerns you."

I must have lost concentration for a moment. Diana was the sort of woman to notice that. She was also the sort of woman to make you lose concentration. She was in her mid-thirties, but looked younger. She was tall and slim, with curvy hips that flared out and a bust just big enough to give her the classic hour-glass figure. She dressed quite conservatively, always in a pencil skirt and blouse, sometimes with a jacket or cardigan but I quite liked the power-dressing look in a woman.

"Sorry," I said, straightening up in my chair and staring at the screen when I realised I was looking her up and down without realising. "I'm just analysing the figures there." I didn't mean the pun.

"Good," Diana said with what might have been a very slight smile. Had she noticed me checking her out or taken the pun as intended? Either way, she pushed a stray lock of pale blonde hair back behind her ear and continued the talk.

Sales were up dramatically. That was the good news but there was bad news too. We had gained a new rival in a company that had set up in town a couple of weeks ago and from her research it looked like they were making moves on our customer base. This wasn't good.

"So, I'm nominating a new team who will concentrate on customer retention. Paul?" I blinked at the mention of my name. "You'll be leading the team. Okay?"

"Um, yes, sure." That was quite an honour and I felt myself blushing for no apparent reason at Diana's smile.

"Great. We'll have a meeting about it this afternoon." Diana then spoke to the other members of the team, designating roles and dealing out new sales targets before eventually closing the meeting. As I walked back to my desk, I couldn't believe that she had picked me to be the new team leader and suddenly, pride turned to nervousness when I realised how high Diana's standards were and what she might expect of me. My job could be on the line.

I worked somewhat uneasily that afternoon, waiting for her to call me into her office but she didn't actually ask for me until five minutes before I was due to finish. The telephone rang and her PA told me that she was ready to see me now.

"Come on through," she said as I knocked on her office door, which was already open. "Close the door behind you."

Diana's office was spectacularly tidy. Not a single pencil or post-it note was out of place. Just like it's occupant, it was perfectly presented so I felt slightly out-of-place being slightly sweaty from a day's work. I straightened my tie and smoothed down the front of my trousers until she told me to take a seat.

"Relax," she said, obviously aware of my nervousness. She sat opposite me and smiled. "This is just an informal chat, and it's a good meeting, as opposed to a bad one."

We all knew what a bad meeting was. Several members of staff had been hauled in and given a dressing down in the past weeks. A couple had been sacked, and another two had left voluntarily.

"I just don't want to let you down. Are you sure you've picked the right man for the job?"

Diana pushed another stray lock of blonde hair back behind her ear. That was a little habit of hers that I'd noticed. Then her smile disappeared. "Are you questioning my judgement?"

"Not at all," I said hurriedly. "I'm really pleased, and would love to..."

"I'm teasing you," she chuckled. "Sorry. I couldn't help it." She leaned back in her chair, smiling and staring at me.

I felt slightly uncomfortable under her blue-eyed gaze. It felt like I was being studied. I shuffled in my seat and then finally she spoke, giving me the details of the new role in a more business-like manner, but when we finished talking about that, she leaned back in her chair again and smiled coolly at me.

"So you'll take the job?"

"Of course I will."

"Good," she bit her bottom lip for a moment, as though deciding how to say something. "Are you still going out with..." she paused, waiting for me to fill in the gap.

"Sophie? Yes, we're still together. It's nearly three years now."

"Yes, Sophie. That was the one. Pretty girl. Redhead?" When I nodded, Diana leaned forward, her eyes glancing towards the door, making sure it was shut, I presume. "Bet she's a bit of a wild one? Knows how to keep you happy if you've been together three years?"

The weird out-of-the-blue question caught me off guard. What was this? Some sort of strange flirting?

"A wild one? What makes you say that?" I said, genuinely puzzled. Sophie had been a little bit of a 'wild one' in her younger days, but that had been before we met, in her teens, a decade ago.

"The other week. Mark's leaving do?" Mark had been my supervisor and a popular member of the team so we had all been sad when he left. His leaving party had been a great night. I had taken Sophie but as far as I could recall, she hadn't got that drunk or particularly wild so I was still nonplussed and just shrugged and let Diana continue.

"I overheard you talking about me. I was standing behind you and couldn't help but overhear. I'm sorry."

Diana hadn't even stayed at the party for that long, seeming quite aloof as new managers often do, so I was now completely confused. "You overheard what? I don't remember."

"Sophie asked if you found me attractive. I'd noticed her eyeing me up and down when I first got there and then when you were at the bar, she asked. I was stood right behind you."

I froze, suddenly remembering that exact conversation, and my reply.

"I only said that I thought you weren't my type because I didn't want to..."

"You didn't want to offend your beautiful girlfriend," Diana laughed. "It's fine, it really is. I think that is charming and considerate. You're obviously a nice guy." Then she leaned forward towards me again. "But she's not here now. So tell me, do you find me attractive?"

I swallowed. Had she seen me staring at her legs? Seen me checking her out during the meeting? "I... think you're... well, let's be honest, you're not unattractive, are you? You know you're good looking."

"You're a good looking guy too, thank you," Diana's blue eyes were twinkling with mischief. "That's why I'm thinking of giving you this job - along with the fact that you're girlfriend is hot."

"I... um, thank you?" I managed to reply, wondering where all of this was going. Was that really why she'd given me the job. Wait. "Hold on... thinking of giving me the job? I thought..."

"I'll put my cards on the table, Paul." Diana rolled her chair back and then around the desk, so that she was sat at the side of it, next to me. "My husband is fantastic. I'm happily married. But he works away. A lot."

I knew this. She'd mentioned it before. Apparently he worked for some sort of military contracts company and spent a lot of time in the middle-east.

"I really need some friendly fun in the evenings and weekends. No-strings fun. With someone I can trust and who isn't going to get all crazy on me."

I raised my eyebrows. What? Seriously?

Diana moved a little closer so her knee was almost touching mine, "The problem I have is that I'm picky. I don't want to just sleep with any Tom, Dick or Harry. And I don't do this internet dating thing." She visibly shuddered. "There are some total creeps out there. No, I want someone attractive. Like you, Paul. And Sophie."

I felt my jaw drop open. "Sophie? What are you saying, Diana? Is this a wind up?" I looked over my shoulder to see if there rest of the team were watching and laughing at me but there wasn't anyone around now. They had all gone home.

"No wind-ups," Diana said. "This isn't a trick or a test or anything. I'm being genuine. Fuck me and you can have the job. And if you're any good at either, I'll give you a pay rise to suit." With that, she undid the top button on her blouse. She looked a little bit flushed around her neck and her cheeks with slightly pink. It was the first time I had ever seen any signs at all of Diana losing her composure. "You can say no, if you want and I won't hold it against you . But speak a word of it to anyone and I'll sack you. Do you understand?"

"But you said about Sophie...?"

"Paul, don't you remember that conversation in the bar? The rest of it?"

I did and my heart skipped a beat. "Sophie said that she thought you were hot."

"And the rest, Paul."

"Then she said that she would do you," I sighed, "She was joking, Diana. She hasn't been with a girl or anything since she was in college. It was a... an experimental phase, were the words she used. She was just teasing me..."

"Which is why I thought she was a wild one," Diana chuckled. "Well, I must have been in an experimental phase since I was sixteen then. I do love experimenting."

"You don't look like a..." I fumbled for the right word.

"Lesbian? Bisexual?" Diana offered. Her hand was on my knee now. "Neither does Sophie."

"She's not bisexual," I managed to say. My mouth felt dry. "She just experimented."

"If you say so, Paul." Diana slid a hand up my thigh. "So, do you want the job or not?"

"Seriously?" I couldn't believe this was happening.

"Yes, seriously. Are you going to fuck me?"

"What? Now?" I looked over my shoulder again. The office outside of Diana's was deserted. There were blinds that could be pulled down.

"No, not now," Diana laughed in her rich voice. "Although saying that... you could show me how good your tongue is."

"My tongue?" I realised I was repeating everything she said. What an idiot.

Diana was closing the blinds. Then she unzipped the pencil skirt she was wearing and let it drop to the floor. All the while, keeping eye contact with me.

"Are you scared? Are you a pussy?"

"N-no, but..." I stammered.

"Good. I want tigers working for me. Not pussies." Diana was wearing sheer stockings and a tiny pair of black panties. She must have planned this. Then she sat herself on the edge of the desk and opened her thighs. "Well, what are you waiting for?" she purred at me.

"But Sophie..." I said, unable to take my eyes from Diana as she reached down and pulled the panties to one side.

"I won't tell her a thing," Diana said. "She doesn't need to know. Come on. You don't have to fuck me. Just get me off."

Her pussy was completely shaved and looked tight and moist. I couldn't do this. Could I?

"It's a fantastic opportunity for you, Paul."

Was she talking about the job, or the smooth pussy in front of me? Diana reached down and slipped a finger into her hole, working it in and then pulling back slightly and rubbing her clit with one beautifully manicured finger.

I didn't think about it any further. I got up and knelt down in front of her, leaning towards her and then she grabbed the back of my head and drew me against her pussy. Hard.

"Go on," she urged me. "I need this. You have no idea how much I need it. My husband is never around and I get so fucking horny."

Again I was taken aback, this time with her sexual aggression but I didn't pause. I stuck my tongue against her clit, sucking and nibbling it and then I reached up, pushing her legs further apart as she moaned and I began to lick her eagerly.

She smelled and tasted sweet and musky. That scent never failed to turn me on and I felt my cock hardening in my trousers as I swirled my tongue around her tight pussy lips and clit, causing her to grab my hair roughly. I was aware of her other hand moving too, but I didn't realise she was unbuttoning her shirt until it fell open around my face. I glanced up to see her pull one of her ample breasts out. Her nipples were large and dark and she began to pinch it as she shoved my face back down to her cunt.

"Make me cum," she said softly. I felt the need to cum myself and wondered if I was going to get to fuck her when she suddenly moaned loudly and I felt her hips buck forward as an orgasm hit her. "Fuck yes. Fuck!" she grunted, clutching tightly - a little too tightly - to my hair, and then she finally released me and pushed me away.

"That wasn't bad," she said, pulling her panties straight and then picking up her skirt. "But I expect better tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?"

Diana stepped into her skirt, zipped it up and then straightened herself up in the mirror, fixing up her blouse and smoothing down her hair. "Yes, tomorrow you are going to fuck me."

"Not now?" I pointed down rather clumsily at the eager bulge in my trousers.

Diana looked down and grinned. "Sorry about that. Go home and give Sophie the benefit of it. I have to rush off to a meeting."

Was she really dismissing me just like that? "Oh right," I said, feeling a touch awkward.

"Good night," she said, putting her coat on as I turned to leave the office. Then as I stepped through the door. "Paul?"

"Yes?"

"I'm looking forward to tomorrow." She smiled again, all cool composure with her pale blonde hair and ice-coloured eyes.

I didn't say anything. I left, feeling a mix of emotions. Guilt and nervousness, but I had to admit to myself that I was excited too.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • An Independent Woman Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 318 milliseconds