• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Transformation Ch. 09

Transformation Ch. 09

1234

This story is a work of fiction solely from the twisted mind of Chromex. Any resemblance to any persons living or dead is purely coincidental. All characters are of at least 18 years of age unless otherwise specifically mentioned. Please do not copy/redistribute the story, in part or total, without the author's permission.

*

I had gone to bed dreaming of a pleasant wake up by Tiffany, hopefully with a pussy full of tasty cum for me lick clean. Unfortunately, it was not meant to be and the blonde who woke me up was about as far from being Tiffany as was possible. "Wake the fuck up you useless whore," Heather screamed in my face, "you're missing all the entertainment that little Tiffany and her sweet pussy is going to provide. Of course, it will only be a stretched out hole after the festivities."

At the sound of her voice, I threw myself from the bed and was getting ready to seriously cripple the bitch who was already backpedaling towards the door. "Don't even think of touching me you cunt. Paul has Tiffany well under control, but I promise if you hurt me you will regret it. I suggest you hurry before the party begins." Watching her scamper out the door I went in search of my phone just to find out the time. Fuck me, I'd slept more than thirteen hours, repairs took longer than I thought.

Slipping into a pair of shorts I opened the curtains and looked out at the yard. The music had been lowered to a less ear assaulting level and I could see the crowd was all facing towards the back of the yard. I could easily see Paul standing facing the crowd with Tina standing next to Tiffany who didn't appear completely focused. Heather was making her way through the crowd and soon stood next to Tiffany. There also appeared to be a large multi-colored wheel behind them, the type you see at street carnivals.

Sprinting through the house I broke out into the backyard and started pushing my way through the crowd. I could hear Paul's voice clearly over the music, "Ladies and Gentlemen as you know each year we get one volunteer from our bevy of sexy young women to spin the wheel. Whatever number it lands on is how many of you lucky guys she will entertain." Now I knew what Heather meant by being the entertainment. "Now ladies, if you're feeling up to the challenge you can always take her place, but only after the spin and your number will be double of hers. Alright, Tiffany time to spin the wheel."

"Woo Hoo." Now I knew she wasn't in her right mind. Tiffany says lots of things when she is excited, but woohoo is not one of them. As I pushed through the crowd I could hear the click-clack of the pointer as the wheel spun. It didn't matter to me what she spun I was taking her place then getting us the fuck out of here. Breaking through the front of the crowd I heard the wheel come to a stop and a loud cheer erupt. Looking at the wheel I could see it had landed on the narrowest strip of the wheel. Twenty-five. Fuck me.

Paul was talking to the crowd but his eyes were locked with mine "So ladies, our volunteer has spun the biggest number possible. Are any of you sexy young women ready to take on fifty guys or will you leave poor Tiffany to her fate? Guys, be sure to check your tickets so you get your chance, remember any hole you want." I'm not sure what Heather's connection to Paul was, but every last one of these motherfuckers was going to pay.

"I'll take her place," I yelled my voice carrying over the music. The crowd fell silent and the music died as I made my way forward. Moving to Tiffany I took her hands and was startled by how hot her skin was. "What the fuck did you give her?" For all the hate I was putting on my glare Heather should have exploded right there. Pulling Tiffany away I sat her on the ground and looked her over for anything obvious. "Tiffany, can you hear me?" Checking her eyes which were glassy and couldn't seem to focus I started getting even more pissed.

"Hi baby," Tiffany said, her voice super sweet and bubbly, "isn't the party fun. I told you it would be."

"Yeah, Tiff it's a blast. Now stay here okay. I have to take care of something then we're going to go."

"Ok Baby, I love you."

"I love you too Tiffany." Leaving her sitting on the ground a couple of the other women came over to sit with her. Walking over to Paul and Heather I was surprised to see Paul bitching Heather out.

Paul intercepted me before I got to Heather and removed her head from her body. "I'm sorry, Heather was specifically told not to do anything to Tiffany but she doesn't listen very well as I am sure you are aware. Please believe she will be paying for that transgression very shortly." Taking my arm Paul stepped in close. "I will let you know something. The more you enjoy this, the less Heather will." As he stepped away I realized he was right. While I wasn't looking forward to fucking fifty guys if I just focused on the pleasure and enjoyed myself it would piss Heather off to no end.

"Alright guys if your ticket has number 145 to 195 line up, the rest you just get to enjoy the show." Sara if you'll come over this way please." I was really surprised at how he was acting towards me. He almost seemed genuinely apologetic about the whole thing. "I'll hold on to those shorts if you want." Slipping them off I handed them to him.

He led me over to what looked like a pale blue kids pool with only one of the rings inflated, just several times larger. Standing in the middle of the ring I stared daggers at Tina who was approaching carrying a bucket of something. "Paul, Heather said if I hurt her you would hurt Tiffany. Does that apply to Tina as well?" I could see genuine fear in Tina's face as she heard the audible pop of my knuckles as I squeezed my hands into fists.

"I know what you're thinking and just wait until the end. I never said any such thing about Tiffany. I care too much about her and have no interest in her or anyone else being hurt. All of this was about you. Go ahead, Tina." It turns out the bucket she was carrying was filled with some kind of oil as I discovered when Tina poured it over my head. Brushing the oil out of my face I ran my hands over my body to spread out the lube. I found myself getting excited about this entire endeavor as I was about to be more thoroughly fucked than was normally possible. I wanted to ask him what he meant by it was for me, but there wasn't time.

Stepping out of the ring Paul settled into a chair that had been set up right next to it. "Alright, first two guys, remember you can fuck her where you want and cum where you want, but once you nut you're done. Leave the ring for the next guy. Enjoy."

Looking at Heather I could see the malicious grin on her face as the first two guys stepped up to me. As they began to run their hands over my body I focused on making sure I enjoyed this as much as possible. Resting my hands on the thighs of the one behind me I could feel his hard cock slipping between the cheeks of my ass as he enjoyed the oil. The one in front pushed his fingers into me as he twisted my nipple ring. My moans were filling the air as I was going out of my way to be loud. Glancing over at Heather her evil grin was gone and she appeared to be squirming around in her chair.

"Are you boys going to tease me or fuck me?" My comment got the desired results as I found myself suddenly bent over and a hard cock pushing into my pussy. Feeling the cock sliding between my lips and opening me up caused a moan which was stifled by a cock pushing into my mouth. I don't know what the oil was made of, but even covered in it I could still taste the absolute maleness of his cock on my tongue. Wrapping his fingers into my hair he pushed into my mouth until he hit the back of my throat. Deciding incorrectly I didn't want him there he pulled back and soon I was being fucked from both directions.

My first orgasm and what appeared to be Heather's were both triggered by the guy fucking me filling me with cum. I was crying out around the cock in my mouth when I heard Heather's cry's as well. Glancing over at her I was shocked to see her in the same position I was, standing up and bent over her mouth open as if she was sucking a cock. The really strange part was that no one seemed to notice.

When the first guy stepped away he was quickly replaced and I was pushed to my knees. Still holding my hair the guy in my mouth pulled out and was soon spraying his cum all over my open mouth and face as the replacement was pushing into my ass. The fourth guy came in and soon I was straddling him, the two of them fucking me with abandon soon to be joined by the fifth, who filled my mouth.

I didn't bother keeping count after that, the guys or the orgasms. I have no idea how long I was in there, fucking guy after guy. I never felt myself get tired or even the slightest bit sore. Sometimes it was two guys, others it was three. I swallowed at least ten loads of cum with equal amounts leaking out of my pussy and my ass. The rest covered my face and body, the oil preventing it from drying in the summer sun. It was the fifth guy who discovered my lack of gag reflex so every guy I sucked decided to fuck my throat.

It didn't matter how many cocks filled my holes I could feel my body repairing itself, keeping my pussy and my ass as tight on the fiftieth cock as it was on the first. As I swallowed load after load the salty-sweet flavor exploded on my tongue every time drawing louder and louder moans from me. Even when two guys pushed their cocks into my pussy together, fucking and filling my pussy together, I never felt any pain as they opened me up. I can't say the same for Heather.

The entire time I was being fucked, it didn't matter what position I was in Heather was in the same, a look of confused pleasure on her face as the cocks filling me filled her. As I screamed, moaned, or squirted she did the same, her body wracked in pleasure as she rolled around on the ground completely unnoticed. Some of her screams, however, seemed to coincide with things that should have hurt but didn't. When a huge cock pushed into my ass in one thrust all I felt was the intense pleasure, but the scream from her was blood-curdling.

I was on my back for the final guy. He was fucking me with my legs on his shoulders pounding into me, his cock feeling as amazing as the first. It was then after forty-nine loads of cum that a truly evil plan came to mind. Despite all of her thrashing about Heather had never taken her eyes off of me so she saw as I pulled him between my legs, wrapping them around him. She knew she was feeling the pain I wasn't, so when she saw me bring his hands to my throat she started to panic.

"Don't stop until you cum inside of me. I'm going to fight you, but don't stop fucking me." I could feel as his hands tightened around my throat, his thumbs digging into my larynx, cutting off my air and the blood flow to my brain. I knew my face was a dark red and my breath was in forced gasps through my nose. I fought fiercely with him, scratching and hitting, as he savagely fucked me but at no time was I able to overpower him. Something about this had unleashed a beast inside him.

For long minutes he violently fucked me, his brutally pounding bruising my inner thighs, his hands doing their best to strangle the life out of me. I knew my body would be bruised and battered, but I didn't care, this savage fuck was exactly what I wanted. I didn't bother to look at Heather as I could hear her strangled gasping and crying, but either my plan would work or it wouldn't. I came almost constantly as he throttled me, the sensations from the lack of blood to my brain causing me to cum even easier than normal. Slamming his cock into me one last time I felt his cum spraying inside me, coating my insides, as he released my throat

The sudden influx of oxygen to my body and flow of blood to my brain causing a euphoria, unlike anything I've ever experienced. I clutched to him as the orgasm ripped through me, my nails digging into his back slicing through the skin, my screaming impaired by the damage to my throat. Finally releasing him he moved off of me and I dragged myself to my feet. My body was covered in cum and oil, I could feel the semen leaking out of me running down my legs. Unlike the other times, I wasn't wiped out, I felt incredible as if every fiber of my being was pumped with energy.

Tina was next to Heather shaking her. "Heather, you need to wake up. She won't wake up, someone call for help." Looking down I could see her chest was slowly rising and falling. Strangely enough, while she felt the effects of what was happening to me her body didn't bear any of the marks. Well, it was worth a try, but I'm not sure how I would have felt if my plan had succeeded.

Ignoring Tina I went over to Tiffany wanting to make sure she was ok. She was standing on her own and she looked like her usual self although her face was a challenge to read. "Did I seriously just watch you fuck fifty guys so I wouldn't have to fuck twenty-five?" Yep, she's back to her normal self. "Thank you though. I do appreciate it. I wasn't thinking straight for some reason."

"I would do anything for you. You have helped me so much since all of this started and if it takes standing here with the cum of fifty guys dripping off of me to keep you safe then that's what I will do."

"I love you too," she said, pulling me into a deep kiss. Our bodies clung to each other as we both tried to pull each other closer. I knew she would be covered in cum, but it was obvious that she didn't care and neither did I.

"You two truly do love each other don't you?" Paul had walked up as we kissed. Not wanting to let go of each other we both just nodded. "It was always going to happen no matter what I did. Have a seat, this will take a few minutes." Pulling up a chair we both sat holding hands. Looking around I was surprised to see that nothing was moving, there was even a bird just suspended in midflight. "I've stopped time for a moment so we can talk."

"You're Gandalf aren't you?" Tiffany said, voicing the same conclusion I came up with.

"You happen to know someone else who can stop time with a thought?" His voice suddenly sounded far more ancient than his appearance, "Tiffany I want you to know I am sorry about what happened to you. Heather wasn't supposed to touch you let alone drug you. Fuck she wasn't supposed to do anything to you."

"Was there a point to all of this, not just today, but the whole thing? Was there a point beside your boredom?"

"I could lie and give you some noble answer, but why bother? I saw what the future held for the two of you and decided to play with it. So I switched you both before you were born. Almost every time that happens where they expected one sex but get another it's me."

"Hold on a second. You're telling me that I was originally supposed to be born a guy and she was doing to be a girl, but then at some point, you decided to switch her back."

"Basically yes. Almost everyone around you I've fucked with at least a little bit. You just seem to draw them to you like moths to a flame. I thought by switching you back it would stop the two of you from ending up together, but it seems there are things even I can't change. Sara, I know you called Elisa, but didn't you ever wonder why it was so important as to whether or not you loved Tiffany?"

"I did but I wasn't thinking straight." I was sad as I turned towards Tiffany. "I'm going to live a much longer life than everyone else. You can spend the rest of your life with me, but I can't spend mine with you."

"That's no longer completely true. When someone I've switched falls in love and I mean truly falls in love then it changes everything. Tiffany and you will both live a very long time. Her life is now connected with yours; she will live exactly as long as you do. If you'd like I can switch one of you back into a male."

"Why would you do that?" I didn't understand his motivation. "After all this what would changing one of us into a male serve?"

"Other than make your life simpler, not much really. I've seen how much the two of you enjoy sucking cock and I'm sure having one living in the house would provide hours of entertainment for me and cut down on your battery usage in toys."

Tiffany and I exchanged looks before turning back to Gandalf. "I think we would both prefer to stay as we are," Tiffany said, "I fell in love with her like this and I wouldn't want to change anything and I think she feels the same."

"I was hoping you would say that," he said a lecherous smile across his face; "I've enjoyed your little adventures so far and was hoping they'd continue. Don't worry about Heather. I have a feeling she is going to find herself a changed woman soon. Although, I suspect every time she thinks about you it will involve multiple orgasms and a painful ass."

"Was that you yesterday? When Tiffany and I were in the room? That last cock was yours wasn't it?"

"Oh, it wasn't just the last one. "It was all three of them. It was a simple matter for me really and I must say, Sara, I was impressed at how well you were able to handle me. It's been a long time since I was able to just let go and not hold back. It's tempting to keep you to myself, but I would have to strip myself of entertainment."

"I want to know why Heather was here and what did you mean this was all about her?"

"Heather was here quite simply because I invited her. I've been watching her and wanted to see what she would do. You were never in any real danger. As to this being about her, I'm always curious about just what people will do for love. It's always entertaining for me to see the martyr."

"So what's next then?"

"Next is pretty simple. I start time up again, we celebrate you finishing the wheel challenge, I think of new ways to mess with your lives, and you forget this conversation ever took place."

"You can't be serious? After everything you've done you're going to keep messing with us."

"Of course I am. It's what I do for fun. I wasn't kidding when I said I was enjoying your adventures, why would I want them to stop now?"

"Ladies and Gentleman," Paul said to the assembled crowd, "despite an arduous, and very pleasurable, challenge Sara has beaten the wheel. Now then ladies, would any of you like to help our winner here get cleaned up? She appears to have a bit of cum in her, well, in her everywhere."

I felt like I needed to check up on Tiffany for some reason, but I could see she was standing near Paul with a beaming smile on her face. Before I had the chance to go to her I found myself surrounded and under attack by multiple mouths and warm wet tongues as they licked and sucked the cum from my body. Despite the recent vicious fucking I had just received the soft wet tongues on my skin soon had me crying out, my throat raw and sore. I don't know who it was, but the sensation of a tongue pushing into my battered pussy was enough to draw out one last orgasm. I could feel my insides spasming as my body tried to push the cum that was filling my pussy out and into someone's mouth.

"Enough," I cried out pulling myself away from the probing tongues. There was something that was eating at the back of my mind that wasn't quite right; I couldn't place my finger on it until I saw Tina kneeling over Heather who was still on the ground. I started to walk over to Heather when Paul intercepted me.

"Sara stop," he said, placing his hand on my arm, "I'm not sure what was going on with Heather when you were in the ring, but it looked as if everything you were going through she went through. I don't know how it happened, but it looked as if you got all the fun and she got all the pain. Look at her, she's not going anywhere."

Looking down on her prone form I suddenly felt nothing but pity for her. Pity for the life she tried to lead and now she was reaping her reward, laying on the ground her eyes wide open, breathing, but not moving. "Paul you need to call the cops. Both of them are wanted for assault and attempted murder in Tempe." Reaching down I grabbed Tina by the back of her neck and lifted until her toes were barely touching the ground, tempering my strength despite my desire to pop her off like a Pez dispenser. "You are going to pay you little cunt," I whispered in her ear, "You and Heather are going to pay for trying to destroy my life. If you try and run you'll be dead before you can finish the thought." The whimper from Tina told me she wasn't going anywhere.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Transformation Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds