• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Chav Ch. 04.5

Chav Ch. 04.5

123456...10

Chav 4.5

Title: Another way of Getting out - Gym Freak's story.

By Nickamano.

<><><> Friday <><><>

Carl Devlin wondered why Becky Taylor was on his mind. Maybe it was the tits. There was something tasty about the size and perkiness of Becky's tits. He found himself thinking of them often, remembered himself enjoying them, gobbling on them, fucking them, spunking all over them.

Becky, for some reason, had always insisted on labelling Carl 'Gym Freak' the few times they'd spent time together. He understood the reference, he was one of those guys that went to the gym three or four times a week to maintain and develop his physique. And he, like the majority, did it to get girls and so lads would feel intimidated by him enough to keep their distance. It was the 'Freak' part he didn't like, but the feisty little slut knew this and did it anyway, to piss him off. She thought it was funny. He allowed Becky her little mock insult, her spiteful assumed sense of power over him, for no other reason than the fact that she had a great set of tits.

He had first noticed Becky's tits. Well, he'd first noticed her as the nasty little chav cunt who had ripped off his little cousin. But once he gave her a second look it was the tits that caught his attention. He thought there was nothing better than a big set of tits. Well as long at they weren't attached to some ugly bird at least. That was a waste.

Aly Williams didn't have a great set of tits, but that was the only minus point on what was essentially a top drawer piece of twenty year old arse. They were in the back of a taxi on the way back to her place, hopefully for a night of drunken shagging and getting his cock deep throated. She seemed to be a nice girl, intelligent, better quality slut than most of the girl's he'd been around from the estate near where he lived. Aly didn't live in Oakfield itself. She lived with her mum in the middle of a short row of terraced houses ten minutes from the town centre.

They were snogging hotly on the back seat of the taxi, all wet tongues and moaning, and Carl knew the driver would be having a good horny look through his mirrors because he had his hands on Aly's tits while she hornily sucked at his proffered tongue and moaned little, exquisite, breathy sounds into his voracious mouth. Tits-wise, she didn't quite have a handful to play with but what she had were firm and perky with gorgeous, responsive, and by her reactions, really sensitive nipples. And she seemed to like to have them played with too. The taxi pulled up outside her house and Carl paid the fare, then followed Aly up the little concrete steps to her white PVC front door.

Carl followed Aly excitedly through the front door, finding a narrow staircase facing him and then followed her again through an interior door immediately to the right. The second door led into a spacious though dimly illuminated living room. If he had spent any time looking around he would have seen the large, flat-screen television on the chimney breast, the armchair under the bay window and the other armchair facing it next to another door leading to a small and cramped looking kitchen.

However, his eyes were snared completely and at once by the older woman half lay, with her feet up, on the couch opposite a warmly dancing gas fire. Her intelligent green eyes were fixed on the television above it.

She was spectacular. The epitome of a MILF. She made Carl's jaw dropped, his dick instantly hard and his eyes widen. His heart flipped in his chest and accelerated until it felt ready to burst. Butterflies danced in his gut and fluttered up into his throat.

She had him then and there, hook, line, sinker, without even making any effort. He knew he was staring but he could do nothing else.

She had maybe two decades, no more, on Carl and small lines around the corners of her eyes defined her as no longer youthful, but she had a vigour, an alertness and a vitality in her bright jade eyes than belied her age and made her seem like a sprightly sixteen year old. She had a natural tan to her soft, smooth skin, hair that was dyed a mid blonde and hung smoothly down the sides of her round face, centre parted and shoulder length. She was wearing a white and pink dressing down and pink fluffy slipper-boots. However, even with the concealing nature of her clothing he could see she was neither slender or overtly robust, except in the chest department. It might have been the way the garment bulged forward at her chest, but she looked to have an extremely well endowed pair of tits. Not to the horrendous scale of say Lola Ferrari but more like Brandy Talore or Lindsay Dawn Mackenzie. He wasn't sure, but he fucking well hoped so!

There was a hesitant exchange of politely smiled Hello's, between Carl and Aly's mother, and the fact that the woman's face literally lit up with her smile and made his heart race wasn't lost on Carl at all, but before the exchange could be elaborated on, he was quickly led across the living room and into the kitchen and the frosted glass door was pulled to, separating the mother from the daughter and Carl.

Carl felt the lust fuelled electricity between himself and Aly but he was already acutely aware that, at least from his perspective, Aly's mother was providing an extra humungous addition to his sexual desire. His erect cock was already hugely distended, hard and burning hot in his shell suit pants, aching to be touched and released into the open air. And Carl couldn't help but admit to himself that he was more excited by the prospect of the shapely mother getting shafted by it that her admittedly gorgeous twenty year old daughter.

The kettle was rumbling away and Aly was spooning coffee and sugar into two mugs. Carl waited as long as he dared and then grabbed her, whipping the spoon from her hand as he swung her around to face him with his aggressive lust and pulled her against him.

One hand pressed firmly into the inner curve of the small of her back and his fingers pressed into the firm though giving flesh of the upper curves of her gym-toned ass cheeks, while his other caught the nape of her neck under the long straight brown hair and pulled her mouth hard onto his. He stuffed his tongue deep into her mouth before she could even part her lips to allow him access.

She was undeniably gorgeous. Smooth creamy skin, big lush brown eyes with long lashes, a cute little upturned nose and thin though expressive lips. She was tall, almost as tall as him and had a slender though athletic and toned body, breasts that were probably about average, possibly a low numbered C cup, which could probably have been bigger if she didn't exercise all the fat out of her body, probably on a daily basis. Which was actually where he'd met her. She worked at his gym at reception, had just started that week. He had come over to the reception to sign in and she just blurted it out - "What're you doing at the weekend?"

They'd made a date then and there and now he was enjoying the culmination of it. All too soon he had discovered that she wasn't the blushing violet that he had half expected her to be.

However, even with the allure of the beautiful twenty year old daughter, Carl couldn't get the thought of the mother out of his head. He tried his best though, and for a while Aly's lustiness and her pure youthful vitality distracted him.

He let his lust take over for a while, Frenching her with a passionate vigour, sliding his hands and arms around her, feeling her firm athletic muscles, her soft warm skin, hearing her light breathy panting as her own excitement grew alongside his.

He felt her hands gripping his arse cheeks, squeezing and stroking and he followed her lead, copping a two handed feel of her own soft, pert cheeks through the cool smooth fabric of her satin style jogging pants. He switched up to her breasts after a while, cupping their soft heat through the padding of her sporty bra. Carl was acutely aware that the kettle had boiled and settled into silence and that, along with the muted drone of the television, only the noise of their tongue heavy French kissing and lovely little panting, moaning breaths from Aly filled the pin-drop silence. He wondered if Aly's mum could hear them.

Aly's hands slid down his mountain-ridge abdominals to his cock. She stroked her fingertips down along the length of the hard bulge that was pinned to the side of his inner thigh by his briefs.

Carl shivered and let out a long, pleasurable groan. Aly's mother once again popped into his head and he grabbed Aly's wrist and pressed it harder against his meat while turning them both around so he was facing the frosted glass door to the living room. Aly obediently rubbed at his cock through his pants while she kissed his throat. And Carl, craning his neck and gazing through the frosted glass of the inner door, took hold of her breasts again, one perky orb in each hand. He matched her caresses on his cock and ass cheeks with his own hands cupping and fondling her breasts and he enjoyed the moans and panting that came from her slender young throat.

They got into each other's pants at the same time. Carl wriggled a hand down the drawstring waistband of Aly's jogging pants and then slipped his fingers under the lace edge of her knickers, feeling a tiny mound of soft pubic hair and then the hot, tender lips beneath. As his fingers spread her lips and dipped into the dampness inside, Aly's hands, shaking a little with her own pleasure, pulled at Carl's pants, tugged his briefs away and levered his large, thick erection up and out. This time it was Carl's turn to let out a moan of pleasure as her fist gripped tight on the root of his solid shaft and the fingertips of her other hand stroked at the bulbous swollen mushroom-shaped crown.

He stuffed two fingers deep inside her and wiggled them, smiling as Aly moaned a breathy, horny sound while her knees went momentarily weak. She clutched at him, groaning and used his strong, well muscled body to support her.

His eyes caught the kitchen door again while he finger fucked the excitedly panting girl. The door had swung ajar an inch or two allowing a sliver of the living room to be visible. And in that sliver the alluring MILF was visible, framed between white painted door and door jam. She seemed to be switching off the television at the wall and putting the remote controls on the side board, by the chimney. She wasn't remotely aware of Carl watching her, or even that the kitchen door was ajar, but as she bent at that waist Carl nearly shot his load then and there.

Karen's dressing gown was bellying outwards, the belt only holding the garment together from her waist downwards. Beneath it she was wearing a skin-tight black lace and gauze top with no visible bra under it. It showed off her enormous mouth-watering breasts incredibly. Swirls of lace patterning barely concealed where her nipples and areolae would be and an intricate dance of lace flowers and vines patterned the gauze netting that formed the transparent base of the fabric that the intricate lace was sewn into.

As she straightened up, Carl got an amazing heart-stopping glimpse of her breasts shuddering as they settled back into position within the erotic gauzy covering. Then she turned to the door and Carl quickly averted his eyes in case she caught him staring.

He was less bothered about being seen finger fucking Karen's daughter. If Karen didn't assume that what was going on in the kitchen she must be totally naive. And Carl didn't believe that for a moment. She didn't come into the kitchen however, just shouted over.

"Aly, I'm off to bed. Make sure you lock up before you come up."

"I'm gonna cum up." Carl whispered into Aly's ear, the instant before she opened her mouth to respond.

"Okay mum." Aly managed to respond, blushing and stammering her response to her mother.

The girl was biting her bottom lip to keep from making too much noise and his dancing fingers were slick with her pussy juice.

"Don't forget!" Karen said.

"Alright, I won't!" Aly moaned in response, unable to keep the erotic pleasure out of her voice, which reverberated audibly and Carl knew it was due to her building orgasm.

He risked another glance through the gap in the door and saw a wry smile play across Karen's lips. She was looking this way, though not quite eye to eye with Carl. She had hold of the folds of her dressing gown and was holding it tight across her front, as if she was chilly.

It did nothing but accentuate the contours of her heavenly bosom and Carl let out a low groan of his own as the MILF moved out of sight. She seemed to mutter something like "Dirty girl." on her way out of the room. But Carl couldn't swear to it.

And then she was gone and Carl temporarily put her out of his mind, giving himself over to his lust and the lush, firm and toned young body that was his to play with for the night.

"Let's take this upstairs." Aly muttered, squeezing his cock and her thighs together around his flurrying hand. "I just have to lock up."

They hurried, inspired by their mutual lust to get everything done in double quick time, hurrying to lock up the front and back doors, switching off lamps and grabbing her phone and purse.

Finally Aly was leading Carl up the stairs, but the flex of her taut, toned ass was getting to him and he stopped half way up, his hands grabbing her narrow hips as he stuffed his face between the warm smoothness of her buttocks and nuzzled her, kissing and licking at her ass through the satin fabric.

Aly moaned and panted, one hand white-knuckle tight on the banister, while she reached behind her to run her fingers through his hair, pulling his face harder against her lovely young body.

"Stop. Get in my room and we'll carry on. We'll do whatever you like but in my room." She moaned.

She was obviously horny and breathless and almost as desperate for him as he was for her.

"I just wanna eat you out!" Carl grunted, slurping at the warm soft ridge of her pussy lips.

Aly moaned and he felt a shiver passing through her body, but she gripped his hair in her fist and pulled his face from her ass.

"C'mon then!" She gasped and all but ran up the stairs. Carl followed her, snapping at her heels.

On the upstairs landing she reached for the cord that drew the ceiling hatch downward while distractedly pointing to the closed door behind them.

"Bathroom." She whispered, then pointed at the other door opposite. "Mum's room."

Carl paused and stared at the MILF's bedroom and momentarily his lust for the daughter was eclipsed by the bigger pull he felt to the mother. She was behind that door right now, quite probably naked. Maybe getting ready for bed, or already under the covers. All he would have to do was to open that door and there she'd be. Ready and waiting.

The little fold down steps flipped back and Aly drew him back to her again, took his hand and led him up into her bedroom.

There wasn't much foreplay, in fact, the second they were up in the converted loft they were all over each other, tugging off clothing and underwear and then falling into each other's arms.

Aly wrapped herself around Carl's muscular frame as they both stood at the foot of her single bed, she cinched her arms around his broad shoulders, sliding the fingers of one hand through his short cropped hair, enjoying the heat of the erect ridge that pressed against her naked, toned groin. They kissed deeply, tongues worming like serpents in heat. Carl's hands went straight for the goods, one cupping a small breast and tweaking her hard nipple, while his other felt the firm roundness of her taut buttocks and then the enticing damp heat between them. Aly gasped as his fingers splayed her pussy lips and one digit sampled the wet warmth inside her. Her legs came up, scissoring around him, making him take her meagre weight while she hooked her legs around his waist.

The next moment his hands were reaching between their naked, pressed together crotches.

Aly gyrated and moaned in her desire for his cock, even as he levered it down between them and then pushed it up toward her teenage cunt. Her slick hot lips pouted, giving him easy access. Carl's crown, hot and swollen with lust, pierced her and with loud mutual groans they pushed together, sliding his engorged shaft deep into Aly's teenage pussy.

The rest came naturally and without effort or thought. Animal instincts taking over, they rutted, fast and sweaty and passion fuelled.

Lust-fires raged in their loins, overloading senses and inhibitions. Carl clawed at Aly's strong firm ass cheeks while he pumped up into her heat with strong, passionate thrusts. Aly rocked in his grasp to meet his thrusts, both of them switching from wet hungry kisses to mutual guttural groans of lust hued passion.

It was never going to last long, they were stoked, fuelled by each other, alcohol adding fire and sensory fuel but removing stamina and self control. Carl came first, slamming his cock meat in and out hard as his broaching orgam flooded his senses and then, with a long loud groan, he emptied his heavy, tingling balls right into the girl's young cunt, flooding her, expelling his cum in a half dozen thick, strong, bursts of hot viscous fluid.

Luckily, the feel of Carl's hot cum shooting powerfully up into her clutching quivering pussy was enough to set Aly off and she gasped and moaned as her own climax struck her in fast, hot, roiling waves. She convulsed against him and he struggled to keep hold of her, to maintain balance, to keep his still pumping cock inside her. He wrapped both arms around her slender back, braced his feet and groaned again and again as he enjoyed their mutual climax.

They fell onto the bed, untangling as gravity drew them onto the springy mattress and breathed heavily in exhausted silence, side by side. Their limbs entwined loosely, Aly's hair half covering Carl's face, her sweet scent, of shampoo and perfume and clean fresh sweat filling his nostrils. It wasn't long before the exhaustion and the silence took them down and they fell asleep on top of the covers under the dim welcoming lamp light.

Carl was awoken to the blissful sensation of Aly's mouth stretched around his cock, sliding up and down, wetly. There's no better way to be woken up than this. He thought to himself as he let out a long soft groan of pleasure. Through hooded eyes he looked down at the tanned, naked twenty year old. She really was beautiful. Lush, slender, well toned and so lovely to look at. The intelligent mischievous fire in her deep brown eyes reminded him of the look her mother had sported when he'd seen her downstairs.

And, at the thought of Aly's mother, he felt a strong tingling in his dick and his scrotum that Aly was gently teasing in one cupped palm. She let out a responsive purr, recognising the sudden strengthening of his hardness deep inside her welcoming mouth and the purr caused yet more reactive tingles and he groaned in rising desire. Aly went to slicking her lips up and down the upper half of his shaft with the lower half gripped and stroked in her clenched fist.

Carl had sobered up enough to want to give back what she was giving him so he sat up and grabbed the girl by the hips. Aly responded with enthusiasm and, keeping her mouth working, they carefully swung her around until her knees were framing his head in a sixty-nine position.

Then Carl stuffed all the pillows and cushions he could reach under his head, grabbed her ass and pulled her sweet pussy down onto his face. He nuzzled her clit with his nose, laying kisses on and around her swollen vulva before starting with his tongue, licking both up and down and across her pouting lips, dipping his tongue to the tiny mouth of her sweet pussy entrance and flicking the underside of his tongue across her clit hood.

123456...10
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Chav Ch. 04.5

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 127 milliseconds