• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jenny Carter Ch. 03

Jenny Carter Ch. 03

Author's Note:

Let me be clear - fantasy and role playing are great, but only once the ground rules are established. If you are swingers or mononagamists (yes, a new addition to the English language, but one that is hardly original!), no means no, and intentions should never be confused. That being said - enjoy!

*****

Part Only:

Jenny - the Reluctant Slut

Jenny Carter walked into the office, trying to walk straight and determined not to slur. She had been drinking margaritas again, but today was the day she was going to interview with the school management. There was Mr. Ron Peterson and Mr. Bob Hoyt, both of the school board, and Principle Carl Johnson, who was a senior principle in the system.

Jenny shook their hands, and smiled at them as she seated herself on the couch. Principle Johnson leaned against the desk but the two school board members quickly sat down beside her. They asked her a few questions; Jenny was a bit drunker than she had thought, she realized. They brought her a cup of coffee; she thought it tasted a bit bitter but never thought anything of it.

The men smiled at each other - the principle went to church with Deacon Monroe, and knew all about what had happened. It had been easy to get ahold of the school board members and divert the gorgeous young teacher's application the Ansay High School.

They kept asking questions, and then Bob leaned forward, his pale blue eyes staring into hers. He sniffed, and then smiled - that smile sent a chill through her.

"You've been drinking!" he said, sitting up straight. He reached out and grabbed her upper arm, squeezing her arm familiarly. Jenny blinked, but did not know what to say.

Principle Ben Johnson did - he had been hoping she would be; his friend had told him she had been plastered by noon the other day! "If you have been drinking, Mrs. Carter, there is nothing we could do - we could never approve you for teaching high school students."

"Oh, no, god, please, I just had an early lunch - I . . . I had one drink!"

"There is a zero tolerance policy in this school, you foolish girl - unless we can think of something . . . ."

"Yes, please, I'll - I'll do anything - I mean, umm, you know. I mean, I . . ."

"Well, do you mean it or not?" Carl Johnson barked at her. Jenny flinched slightly, and noticed with morbid interest that her nipples had stiffened. "What did you think I was going to ask you to do?"

"I - I'm nn . . . not sure, sir - I thought - ohn, god, I thought you might ask to ummm, to see my, un, you know, my unnn, uh, umm, my panties," she finally got out, blushing furiously.

"That's an excellent idea," Bob said from beside her. "I don't know what he wants, but I want that - show us your panties, Mrs. Carter!"

"That's . . . that's ludicrous!" she gasped softly, her small, slim hands going to the edge of her skirt. She started slightly when Ron Peterson smiled at her, and put his big, hot hand on her knee.

"Now, now, Mrs. Carter, you just said you would do anything - all this is just a bit of innocent fun - you would know that if you had not gone to some girl's school like you said." Ron smiled at her, and his eyes seemed kindly; his hand slipped upward slightly, and his fingers brushed the edge of the skirt.

"And . . . and you'll promise not to touch me, Mr. Hoyt?" she asked timidly, her fingers plucking at the hem of her pleated skirt. It went almost to her knees when she was standing, and had ridden up to about mid-thigh as she sat on the couch. Ron Peterson smiled at her, and squeezed her lower thigh softly through her tan stockings.

"That's right, dear," Bob smiled. "You show me your panties for a few minutes, and that will make me happy!"

Jenny Carter swallowed, and tried to calm the surging emotions raging through her belly. She did not understand why her nipples were so stiff. She knew she should get up and leave, but she also knew that they needed this job. She should get up and leave - this was sick, she couldn't show these men her panties like she was a common - a common . . . She bit her lip, and swallowed again, and tried to breathe evenly as she fiddled with the edge of her skirt.

She told herself she didn't have a choice, that she didn't have a choice. She thought about Ben bending her over the desk, and fucking her so hard she screamed those things to him when she was cumming, and the way Jinx had made her eat pussy for the first time, all the while giving her uncontrollable orgasms with the little remote controlled, electronic mouse. Her hands kept working at the skirt, her mind hollow and her heart thumping loudly in her chest.

She didn't have a choice, she told herself.

She gradually pulled the skirt up; her slim but muscular thighs were gradually revealed; the flesh pale above the stocking tops, and then her small white panties, tied in small knots at her curvaceous hips. "How . . . how is that?" she asked innocently, not looking at any of the three men. She told herself again she was doing this because they needed this job. She tried to keep her hands from trembling in time with her belly.

Ron's big hot hand was still on her thigh, and he slid it upwards, began squeezing the luscious flesh of her leg with a bit more force. "That looks great, Mrs. Carter," the principle said from behind his desk as Ron's hand made itself right at home on her slim, muscular thigh. "You will leave it like that, holding your skirt, for the rest of the interview - do you understand? If you try to cover your little pussy up you can just get up and leave."

Jenny did not trust herself to speak - she just ended up nodding, and missed the look between the three men. It had always been like shooting fish in a barrel, but it was turning out to be even easier than they had thought - where had this girl been hiding? The principle just shook his head - leave it to the Deacon to find the really good ones!

Jenny swallowed, wondering what was going to happen - there was a long silence, and she found herself staring around the room as though this were a normal interview, the kind she had gone on dozens of times.

The kind that had always ended with her not being offered a job. If she had to sit here on display for a moment, and let this old lecher feel my legs a bit, that's a small price to pay, she told herself. Was it getting warm in here? She was having a hard time catching her breath.

Ron's hand was still rubbing up and down her thigh, teasing now with the thick frilly edge at the top of her stocking; his fingers brushed her bare flesh, and she shivered but decided that the best course of action was to sit quietly and let them have their look.

Ron Peterson smiled as he squeezed and rubbed her thigh - he purposely rubbed his fingers over the top of the gorgeous woman's stocking tops onto the hot, silky flesh of her upper thigh again, staying longer on the silky naked skin than before.

She shivered, and bit her lip, but just looked away from his eyes. "I want to see her bra," Ron said suddenly, staring into her eyes. "Since we get to look at her panties, we should see her bra too. You have to hold your skirt, Ms. Carter, so Bob will unfasten your sweater for you."

"I - I really, ummm, oh, ohnnn, I don't think - I mean, I don't think that is very reasonable!" Jenny Carter tried to control her breathing as Ron simply smiled at her; his hand was now occupying the bare flesh above her stalkings exclusively, and even as she stared down at his hand his forefinger brushed against the silky fabric of her panties. She twitched slightly, and bit her lip as she looked around the room, unaware that her long, lithesome thighs had slipped open a bit further.

The alcohol raged in her brain, and the little something extra they had slipped into her coffee which she was blissfully unaware of - she just knew she felt fucking great!

Jenny realized that she had shifted, and spread her legs a bit for Ron's convenience, and she was biting her lip harder, trying to stay calm as Bob reached up from the other side and began casually unfastening her thin sweater.

"I - I thought you would be gentlemen," Jenny said softly but did not protest further as Bob's fingers unfastened another button; she was still holding her skirt up obediently for some reason. Don's finger brushed against her panties again, and again Jenny twisted slightly.

"You can get up and leave," Principal Johnson said, his dirty brown eyes boring into hers, his tone flat. A coldness settled over Jenny - his remark about the girl's school was just sinking in, and she became convinced the Principle knew another upstanding man of the community.

Bob was pushing her sweater down her arms - Jenny had barely realized that he had finished unfastening the thin garment, and she had been almost as unaware while he was peeling it back over her slim shoulders - when had that happened? She sat straight, her back arched slightly, and it pushed her proud tits out in the little bra she wearing in a way that had all the men staring.

Jenny was blushing deeply, still biting her lower lip as she squirmed slightly on the couch. Ron's finger now seemed to be brushing continuously against her silky, thin panties, and her breath was coming in sharp, panting gasps. She pulled her arms out of the sweater sleeves, and once again grasped her skirt and lifted it up.

Ron leaned over and began nuzzling the silky skin of her throat; his lips seemed to burn her, and she inadvertently tilted her head slightly, giving his burning lips and hot, wet tongue more room.

He licked up her long, slim throat and then pushed his tongue into her ear as she heard Principle Johnson say, "I want to see her kiss you, Ron!" in a cheerful tone. She shot him a dark look, and tried to ignore it when Ron's fingers finally moved all the way onto her panties.

"Ohn, no, god, Ron, I really think that's going to far," she gasped softly. She was dismally aware of the sight of her breasts in the little bra as her heavy breath caused them to swell. She stared down at his hand as he simply smiled at her, and began rubbing the pads of his fingers in a circular motion on her panties that had her eyes rolling up into her head.

"Don't worry, dear, I just want to see something," he said to her, and dug his fingers into her swelling cuntlips a bit harder through her thin, silky garment. She realized on some level that Bob had reached up and was now calmly rubbing the silk of her bra, directly over her swollen nipple. He had said something about how if Ron could feel her panties it was only fair that he feel how soft her bra was; Jenny remembered looking at him and nodding slightly as Ron's thumb began a steady attack on her swollen, throbbing clitoris.

Jenny tried not to pant or moan to loudly as Ron began moving his hand in a particular way on her panty clad pussy - his fingers were pushing her tight panties up into into her ever moistening pussy, and now the edge of his hand was beginning to rub and roll a bit harder over her distended, super sensitive clitoris.

She realized that Bob was lifting and squeezing her big breasts strongly; she turned her head towards Ron as he bent down and kissed her. She had been going to tell him to get his hand off of her panties, that she wanted to get up and leave, but then his lips were against hers, and his tongue was slipping into her half open, gasping mouth.

She moaned softly into his mouth - he really was a good kisser. She dimly felt his fingers slipping her now thoroughly wet panties to one side, and then he was curling two fingers up into her tight pussy while flicking her clit with his thumb.

Jenny opened her mouth wider and sucked softly on his tongue; she began dueling his thick, probing tongue with her small nimble one, coiling it around his, and then slipping it naughtily into his mouth.

They kissed deeply, and then finally he was breaking away from her. She leaned back against the couch and looked down at his hand as he began fucking his fingers into her with more force.

She made a soft keening sound, and arched he back as Bob pulled her soft, firm, heaving breasts out of the little bra cups; her slight, curvily lithe body bounced slightly as Ron's fingers fucked in and out of her hot, moist pussy. Her teeth clenched, her lips pulled back, Jenny realized she was riding a giant wave; pink pleasure amidst dark shots of burning red enveloped her, wrapping her in the waves of one of the most powerful and long lasting orgasms of her life.

She dimly felt her body jerking, but she was only aware of getting her hips at a slightly better angle so Ron's hand moved on her just there, of arcing her back so Bob had easier access to her swaying, bouncing tits.

The waves of the orgasm slowly receded; Jenny had slid her ass to the edge of the couch, and her body still glowed with some strange and Eldridge power. She felt suddenly connected to the men, and found herself reaching out in a daze, not knowing what she was going to do until she was rubbing the huge bulges in their slacks. Bob smiled at her as she slowly sat up; she began rubbing along the length of the men's trouser confined cock logs, and shivered - both the men felt very well hung.

"I - I have to ask you something," she said to Principle Johnson, trying to ignore Bob once again beginning to squeeze her breasts, trying to ignore the fact that Ron was once again kissing and licking her throat and her ear, and that his fingers had not left her pussy after all. She spread her legs a bit wider for him.

"Do - do you think I will have to - umm, you, to suck your . . . your dick? I don't - I don't know if I could do that," she stammered. Johnson smiled at her like a shark as he walked around the desk.

He stepped between her knees, and smiled down at her. "Let's see, shall we?" he asked, and pulled his fat, eight inch pole from his pants. Jenny bit her lip prettily, and stared up at him, but her hands kept working at Ron and Bob's stiff pricks, and her hips had begun to roll softly in time with Ron's fingers.

Her mouth dropped open in a gasping moan, and the principle leaned forward. He did not even grab her hair! Jenny thought as she opened her mouth a bit wider to accommodate the fat, lemon sized head of his heavily veined shaft. She held her head still as he began swaying softly, slowly feeding the young teacher more and more of his now steadily leaking pole.

He smiled down into her eyes - "See, I think you can do it, Mrs. Carter!" he smiled nastily down at her, and then did reach out to grab a handful of her hair. Jenny shuddered into a another wave of pre-orgasmic tremors as the man began using her hair to guide her now slurping mouth up and down his fat, wet shaft.

Jenny jerked softly as another orgasm hit her, and she sucked and slurped at the meat in her mouth, finding that the depraved act made the orgasm more intense. She curled her tongue, and moaned in pleasure when he groaned, held her head still, and began shooting his hot, salty cum onto her willing, waiting tongue.

Jenny found herself swallowing the goo greedily; felt some of it fall onto her heaving, sweaty tits; the waves of her last orgasm were still washing over her; she wiped her mouth with one hand, and wiped his cum off of her heaving, sweaty tits with the other.

Jenny knew she had to leave now - there was no choice; but she felt Ron lifting her up easily. "I - I can't believe you made me do that, I asked you not to," she said in a soft voice. Ron positioned her over his lap, and then slowly began letting her down. Jenny felt his fat knob against her wet, pouting pussy lips, and could not even remember when the men had finished undressing her - well, no, her skirt was just pushed up around her slim waist like some type of odd belt. He lowered her slightly, and his fat, bulbous knob pushed her pussy lips further apart.

"Ohn, no, I think I had better just leave," Jenny panted softly. She tried to reach something she could use to push off of him, but ended up settling another two inches onto his stiff cock before her slim hands found his shoulders.

The leverage was all wrong, and the fat cock pushing into her pussy felt soooo good. Jenny gritted her teeth, and grunted in surprise when she felt hands scoop her heavy, swaying breasts up.

They were pushed out proudly from the way she was supporting herself- both her arms were reaching behind her, on Ron's arms now instead of his shoulders, and his caused her proud, round breasts to be pushed into prominence. Jenny huffed and grunted softly as Bob began gently working on her breasts, squeezing and rubbing them quite gently. Jenny shook her head, and sank another inch onto Ron's large, twitching cock - and then another, and then she was settling all the way down on his lap. His thick, 9" rod felt huge in her starved pussy, and her mouth sagged open.

Her hands gripped his forearms as he started moving beneath her, twisting and humping in a way that had her breath burning in her throat, had her gasping as Bob straightened, and guided his fat knob between her half open, gasping lips. She looked up at him as he pulled her face further onto his straining prick; at the same time, Ron began gently lifting and lowering her, his hands gripping her curvy hips. She began moving her body despite herself, and discovered she loved the sensation of a giant cock in her pussy even while she almost gagged on another in her throat.

How could this be affecting her so? She was college educated; she had been a good girl all her life; she told herself it was impossible that she would let these men do this to her, and even more impossible that would be on the verge of another orgasm from their harsh treatment of her!

She curled her tongue around Bob's fat cock and slurped noisily at his fat cock log, and she burst into another orgasm as Ron began bouncing her on his magic cock with even more force.

She was dimly aware of swallowing Bob's cum as well, and then enthusiastically bouncing up and down on Ron's cock until he also exploded into her wet, spasming pussy. After that, things became truly confused - the principal fucked her doggy style. Slapping and squeezing her ass while she moaned and gasped loudly. She felt him cum again, and Bob quickly took his place, and then Ron positioned himself in front of her and was face fucking her as well; his stiff rod still tasted like her pussy, and she swallowed and slurped his fat long dick until it to exploded in her mouth.

She had lost count of the number of orgasms she had had - at some point she realized none of the men would be able to achieve any more hard cocks, and shivered as she wondered why she felt so disappointed at that simple fact. She fingered her pussy to another orgasm as soon as she was in her car - she had a job!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jenny Carter Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 717 milliseconds