• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Now Showing in Vegas

Now Showing in Vegas

12

Learning something new!

We were going to spend a four-day weekend in Vegas doing a little gambling but mostly out on our boat with our best friends Steve and Bobbi. My wife Sabrina and I had loaded the Explorer the night before so all we had to do was dress and leave. Because I always liked to drive comfortable I had just slipped on some jogging shorts and a T-shirt not bothering with under wear. I smiled shaking my cock at Sabrina as I watched her slip on some white T-back panties and a little summer dress. She just laughed not bothering with a bra leaving her 36Cs loose for me. So all dressed we left the house about 4:oo AM making the short drive over to pick the other couple up.

Our families had been friends for about ten years and all though there was no real touching I would rub past Bobbi touching her as much as I could with out crossing the line, and I knew that Steve did the same to Sabrina catching a cheep feel as often as we could. All most anything seamed to be fare game making our weekly card games and summer camping trips always had a lot of fun and full of sex talk and innuendo. Steve was always very attentive to Sabrina and we had talked enough for me to know he found her as attractive as I did Bobbi. In fact I found her very attractive. She usually dressed much as Sabrina did in short dresses and went with out a bra a lot but some how in all the years we had hung out I had not seen much more than a lot of thigh. I loved how she looked in a swimsuit noticing she seamed to like it when I watched her. One time I had asked Bobbie her breast size and was told they were 36 B’s and I knew that in her bare feet she was 5’ 10” tall making the whole package look very good in my eyes.

Some times when we would be out on the boat and the statuesque blond would have her back to me and say something like. “Sam are you looking at my ass again?” or she would be setting on the couch. “Sam are you trying to look up my dress?” and then she would laugh her ass off!

I would always just say, “You know I am!” back to her making her giggle like a little girl.

Bobbie opened the back door as we pulled into the drive way and stood waiting for Sabrina and I to get out and go in. “Hi guys! Come in and get some coffee while Steve puts the bags in the truck.”

We all kissed each other on the cheek as we went past her and she didn’t move away at all when I let my arm brush across her right breast. Steve came into the room with a suitcase and Sabrina kissed him pushing her full firm breasts into his chest as he stood there with his hands full.

He smiled at her “Hay baby.” He looked at me. “Listen buddy I am going to throw this crap in the truck and catch a shower! I got home from work late last night and didn’t get to. I wont take long though!”

“Come on and sit down while he gets ready. I poured the coffee when I saw your head lights and it’s going to get cold.” Bobbi said as she took me by the hand pulling me into the kitchen.

Sabrina sat down and I moved around to the sink side of the table to set down. Not thinking any thing of it I crossed my legs as I took a sip of the hot liquid. Bobbi had gone to the stove to fill her own cup and then turned back to us she looked at Sabrina as she started talking.

“I am so excited about this I could just pee my pants!” she started to look at me, “And you know,” Her eyes went to my legs and she stopped in mid sentence. “Umm,” her eyes came up to meet mine then back down to my legs as she stepped back leaning on the stove instead of coming to set with us. “I am going to win all the money in town! I’m not leaving any for any one else!” she looked over at the laughing Sabrina smiling at her but then her gaze went back to my legs. “I really can’t wait to get out on the boat and get some sun on this pail body of mine!”

Bobbi picked up the coffee pot and went to Sabrina to refill her cup and as she did I looked down. Fuck my cock had fallen out of my shorts! I had not even thought about it or felt it but my dick had slipped out of the leg opening of my loose shorts when I crossed my legs. I had set there that way the whole time and Bobbi had been looking at my cock! I looked at her smiling as she reached across the table to fill my cup before she moved back to the stove. She sat the pot down and turned leaning back in the same spot. Acting like I still new nothing I waited until she looked at my dick and moved just enough to make my dick fall out the rest of the way out of my shorts! Bobbi smiled just a little as she watched it!

Sabrina was talking to her but I was not listening as Bobbi looked around talking to her, but her eyes always came back to my dick! Her little summer dress was about four inches above her shapely knees and the thin material fell back between her legs showing her pussy bulge as she leaned back on the stove front. She stretched a little pushing her breasts out as she opened her legs wider standing with her feet shoulder width apart pushing her pelvis out even more.

I openly looked at her letting my eyes run over her lush body as my cock started to stiffen. I made no effort to cover it still acting like I didn’t know she could see it as she played with the hem of her dress pulling it up a couple of inches. I watched as her breathing changed realizing she might be getting a little turned on to! I had grown fully erect right before her eyes and finally not being able to take it any more I uncrossed my legs. I moved so that my nine and a half inch dick was sticking strait up out of the leg opening of my shorts! It was big and iron hard before I moved turning to put my legs under the table. I looked at Sabrina as I hoped it would get soft before I had to get up.

Steve came into the room laughing and whooping it up as he finished off the last of the coffee. “Ok pee call and the next stop will be state line!” He called as Sabrina stood up.

“Me first!” and she rushed down the hall with Bobbi and I right behind her.

“Come on you can use the one in my room.” Bobbi said as we went past the hall bath. “It won’t take you as long as it will us girl’s.” so I fallowed her into their bedroom.

“Sounds good to me.” I said as I went to move past her.

She caught my arm. “Sam.”

I stopped looking at her. “Yes.”

“You might want to be a little more careful how you set in those shorts sweet hart. I, well I got a pretty good look at you out there a while ago!” She turned just a soft shade of pink as she spoke to me.

“I know.” I said. “I couldn’t figure out why you kept looking at my legs and then when I did realize you could see me I got turned on by it.” I looked at her. “Sorry but I just couldn’t help it!” I shrugged my shoulders. “I liked you looking at me!”

Bobbi smiled at me, “Well to tell the truth I liked it to! Now go pee before they start looking for us!”

I went pee and came out of the bathroom to find Bobbi setting on the bed. My eyes went to her legs as she sat there smiling at me with her dress pulled up almost to her crotch. “I’ll tell you something if you promise to keep it to your self.” She stood up making sure her little dress was all smoothed down over her legs. “Something Steve does not even know about me.” Her cheeks turned that soft shade of pink again.

I had stopped to stand right in front of her as she stood there looking at me. “I promise!” I said.

“Wait for me while I pee and I will tell you on the way out!”

While she peed I went to the kitchen to see Steve leaning on the truck door talking to Sabrina. I knew from where he was standing that he was he was trying to get a look up my wife’s short skirt and wondered if she was letting him. I had just gotten back to the bedroom when Bobbi came out of the bath. She came up to me putting her hands on my chest as she looked into my eyes. She was so close to me I could feel her breath on my cheek as I put my arms around her so my hands were right above her butt pulling her to me.

“You promise!”

“Yes!”

“Well I am a bit of a show off.” She moved turning to hook her arm in mine as we started to the door.

“How is that?”

“Well some times I will go out to the mall or store in a short skirt and set or bend so that people can see me!” We stopped in the kitchen looking out the window at our spouses. “ I like to drive with my skirt pulled way up and let truck drivers look at my legs, and Sam I have always loved it when you looked at me.” She blushed red now. “It makes me wet when I know you are looking at me!” She let go of my hand and turned to the window. “I don’t know, I guess I am an exhibitionist!” She looked back into my eyes as she took my hand again holding it tightly. “All I know for sure is it really turns me on to be looked at!”

We went out the door stopping for her to lock it. “Well I have to tell you I am about half hard now and God knows I really do like looking at you. God Bobbi! I think this is very exciting!” we started walking again as our spouses looked at us. “It’s just that all these years you have been so careful around me.” We had gotten to the truck and as I opened the door for her Bobbi stopped. She stood there for a second looking at me and I could see her thinking as she looked at Steve who he got in the front seat and Sabrina reached up to playfully give him a smack for something he had said to her.

She put her hand on top of mine as it rested on the truck door. “That might have just changed.” She said softly and I watched as she climbed up into the truck letting her legs open wide as she set down! She watched my face as she let me see her panty-covered pussy for the first time!

I smiled at her as I closed the truck door and she adjusted her dress by lifting up and pulling it from under her and then pulled it up again giving me a good look up it at her crotch as she sat back down. They were white lace panties and I could just make out the darkness of her bush as she smiled at me crossing her legs.

Steve was so busy playing with Sabrina he didn’t notice that his wife had just given me a good long look up her dress! “Dam I thought I would make us late but Samantha and I have been waiting out here for ever! What the hell have you two been doing for so long?”

As I got the motor started Bobbi leaned up to him stroking his shoulder. “Oh Steve we were not that long it was just a quickie! You know I just decided I didn’t want your friend have to drive all the way up there horny!”

Sabrina started to laugh, “Whew am I glad you took care of that for me! Now I don’t have to do him the whole weekend! Thanks!”

“Well maybe you can return the favor some time and take on Steve for me! You know how it is work, work, work and they are just never satisfied!”

“Fuck both of you!” laughingly came from Steve as I pulled us onto the freeway.

Flashing fun at the pit stops!

About an hour and a half into the trip “I need to pee!” came from the back seat.

“Ok I see a cross over up there so I should be able to get us off the freeway.” I said and when we got to the turn off pulled us off the highway.

I drove us over a little hill and out of sight of the road and had hardly even stopped when Sabrina bailed out the door and rushed over to a little bush. Steve opened his door moving to the back of the truck so he could pee and I knew he was getting a perfect look at my wife’s naked ass as she went pee!

I opened my door and turned side ways in my seat looking back at Bobbi. “Are you watching this?” I said as she turned in her seat looking back at our spouse’s.

Bobbi dropped her hand to the hem of her dress pulling it up over her hip letting me get a good look at her long legs as we watched Sabrina stand up. She turned to face the truck keeping her dress pulled up around her waist so that Steve could see her close trimmed bush while she pulled up her little panties.

“You know there might be more going on here than we know!” Bobbi said. We watched as Sabrina walked up to Steve taking a good long look at him standing there with his dick in his hand peeing. She stopped next to him as he put it away and came walking back to the truck. “And if they can watch each other so can we!” Bobbie turned opening her legs wide as she opened the truck door getting out as the others to came back to the truck. “Come on Sam, it’s our turn!”

With that Bobbi walked over to the same bush Sabrina had just used as I stood by the back of the truck and watched her. Facing me she lifted her dress up high over her hips and dropped her panties watching me as I pulled out my cock. We watched each other as we went pee. When she finished Bobbi stood making sure her dress was pulled up very high with one hand as she started pulling up her lacy panties over her very soft and puffy looking nether lips with the other. I kept my cock out letting her get a good long look as she came back to the truck stopping next to me as I slipped it back into my shorts.

“This is kind of an interesting turn in events isn’t it?” she said as we looked at each other.

I looked past Bobbi to see Steve turned in his seat talking to Sabrina and I wonder if her dress was pulled up like Bobbi had done hers I asked, “Do you think we should say any thing?”

We started walking to the truck door. “No let’s just see what happens.” She smiled at me as I opened the door for her saying softly, “That was fun though!”

I just smiled back at her as I looked over at Sabrina setting with her dress pulled up high on her legs. I knew by the look on his face that she had been setting so that Steve could see up her dress and by the bulge in his pants he must have like what he had seen

Conversation was easy as we drove with Steve turning side ways in his seat. By doing this he had a good view of both girls and as usual the conversation turned to sex. “Listen,” he said, “I think we should just go on out to the boat. I mean we can stop in Henderson and gamble for a while but I don’t think we should hang out to long.” He looked at his watch. “If we stop to play for a couple of hour’s and then go on out it will be about four.” He got a shit-eating grin on his face, “That should give us plenty of time to go out and do some skinny dipping!”

I pulled us into a gas station on the California, Nevada state line as he was talking. I turned so I could watch how Sabrina got out of the car as I said. “Well if you can get the girl’s to do it I am all for it!” Sabrina turned so that her dress slipped up all the way to her hip as she let her right foot slip out to the ground. Her dress being pulled up high gave Steve a good long look at her panty covered little box and I was kind of shocked at how much she had shown him!

She looked back at me smiling. “I might be up for it how about you Bobbi honey?

Bobbi slipped out to the ground smiling at me as she did letting me have a little flash of panty. “Well, it might be fun! Let’s see how late it is by the time we get to the cove!” she took my hand as she spoke. “You know we could just play here for a while and then go right to the lake!”

Skinny dipping turns to some hot sex

We arrived at the cove we had planed to stay the weekend in and had time to set up our camp on the beach and get a good fire going well before dark. The sun was just going down when Steve stood up pulling off his T-shirt and announced. “Well, I think I am going for that swim!” he pulled off his shorts as he moved to Sabrina and standing naked in front of her so that his cock was right in line with her eyes as she sat on a camp chair held out his hand. “You coming with me?”

Sabrina looked at me and with a big smile pulled the hem of her little dress over her head as she stood up. Her now bare 36C breasts moved on her chest like Jell-O as she dropped her dress. Leaving on her little white T-back panties she smiled at me as she took Steve by the hand and they started to the water.

I watched her little ass wiggle as I said to Bobbi, “Some how I think they might have already done this some time!” I turned to look at her as I stood up dropping my shorts as I did.

“You might be right!” she said as she looked at my half hard dick. “How fare do you think they will take this?” She stood and pulled off her dress so that she was standing in front of me letting me see her topless for the first time. “And I guess how fare are we wanting to go?”

“Take off your panties! I want to see you!” She smiled at me as she worked her panties over her hips and let them fall in a little pile at her feet. “You have no idea how many times I have thought about you like this!” I told her as I took her hand. “I think we are past worrying about where to stop! God Bobbi I just have to know if it tastes as good as it looks!”

Bobbi stopped in her tracks pulling me back to her so her breasts pushed into my chest! “Well as wet as I am I think I can answer that for you!”

I watched as she slipped the fingers of her right hand between her legs and up into her self! I watched as she closed her eyes down to little slit as she watched me looking at her. She worked them in her little box and then she pulled them out bringing them to my lips! I sucked them into my mouth pulling her juices off of them as I sucked and licked them.

“Well, is it as good as you thought?” she asked me. “Does it make you want to fuck me?”

I looked out to the water to see that Sabrina was hanging onto Steve’s shoulders and I could tell by the way the water was moving around them they were fucking!

“Oh my god yes!” I picked her up and carried her back to the blanket that had been put out to put the sleeping bags on.

There was no for play we were both to hot! I sat Bobbi down and lay down beside her. She made no bones about it and just pushed me onto my back. She climbed onto me taking my cock in her hand and held it up as she sat down on it! There was a low growl from her as she took it deep into her belly in one long push! She leaned down to kiss me as I held her until she adjusted to being full of my nine-inch cock moving very slowly on me. She sat up leaning back with her eyes closed and began to grind her self into me.

“OH YES FUCK YESSSSSS!” she hissed as she began grinding her clit into my pubic bone so hard it almost hurt as her nose flared while she tried to catch her breath! “Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!” Came from deep in her chest as she moved on me!

I could here the sounds Sabrina always made when she was coming. Grunting in the back ground until there was no sound. I felt the blanket move as she lay down next to the fucking Bobbi and me. She watched as Bobbi was grinding her self into me!

Steve moved behind Bobbi pushing her down onto my chest. “HO MY GOD STEVE NO! HOOOOOOOO GODDDDDDDD!” came from Bobbi as he came down with his legs on either side of ours. Suddenly I realized he was pushing his dick into her ass!

Bobbi stopped moving leaning back down she her tits were mashed into my chest and I watched her eyes go big as he worked his way into her ass. “OH, Oh, oh easy baby! Oh my god so full! I am so full!”

I could feel his cock through the thin material between her ass hole and pussy as he went deeper and deeper into her ass! He went in slow but the second he hit bottom he started to fuck her! I found his rhythm and began to move just the opposite of him in her so that when he went in to her back hole I pulled out of her soaking wet pussy and we fucked her!

I looked over to see that Sabrina was fingering her own pussy as the three of us fucked next to her when suddenly Bobbi started to cum!

“OH, OH, OAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GOD HOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAA OH FU FUCK Ho NO MORE! AAAAA I CAN’T, I CAN’T Take it ohhhhh no more please ohhhhhh!” Came from her as she finished collapsing on me!

I felt Steve as he slipped his dick out of his wife’s ass! He looked at Sabrina laying there with four fingers deep in her self! She was so wet it was running back over her dark hole as he looked at her

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Now Showing in Vegas

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 81 milliseconds