• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy, Are You Awake?

Daddy, Are You Awake?

"Daddy?"

Tonight I was in no mood to deal with my daughter! I had just had an argument with my ex-wife about whom should be paying for the majority of our daughter's University fees. I knew I would end up paying, but that was not why I was upset. Arguing with her had only reminded me of how lonely I was, apart from my daughter, I had nobody!

My wife, Jen, had left me 2 years earlier and life was not going well for me. I had been trying to focus all my attention on other things, mainly work and of course my beautiful daughter, Robyn. But still, I couldn't shake the feeling of being alone.

Robyn was gorgeous, she had definitely gotten all of her looks from her mother. At just 18 years old, she stood 5ft 6 inches, with long golden-blonde hair and the most perfect body any man could imagine. Even as her father, I could not deny she was stunning. Her perfect curves could capture any depressed mans attention and make them feel happy again.

"Daddy?"

Yet still, tonight I just wanted to be left alone. So I decided to ignore her calls for me. Robyn pined out a few more times before finally giving up, or so I had thought. I heard movement from her bedroom and then the soft sounds of her delicate footsteps. I smiled to myself as her door opened and her footsteps grew louder along the hallway. Sure enough she was coming to get me.

As my door handle squeaked and the door creeked open, I couldn't help but just lie there and listen to my daughter's attempts to be silent. I remained still and pretended to be fast asleep as I felt Robyns presence at the foot of my bed. I felt her place her soft hands creep under the covers and shake my ankle.

"Daddy, are you awake?"

I lay there, motionless, I kept the rhythm of my breathing slow and deep. I guess I was just hoping that she would give up the idea of waking me up and go back to sleep. But she must have been determined because she shook me again.

"Daddy, I'm scared! Can I sleep in your bed with you?"

'What!?' I thought to myself! She wants to sleep in the same bed as me, this was unbelievable. My daughter hadn't slept in my bed since she was 6 years old, plus Jen was always there too. We had never been that close to tell you the truth, I loved her endlessly but I never really showed it very well.

Suddenly I felt her hand shift from my ankle and she began to pull the bedcovers slowly upwards, allowing a gap for her to slide in. Robyn was climbing into bed with me! My stunning, 18 year old daughter was crawling towards me under my bed sheets as I lay there... Naked! I was mortified!

"Oh shit!"

My daughter whispered.

"You're naked!"

Robyn giggled quietly, her hand had brushed past my waist and she must have noticed there was nothing there but skin. However, this was besides the point, why was my daughter in bed with me? I should have turned around and confronted her immediately. But I didn't! Instead I just froze in anticipatation of what she was really up to. She had never had nightmares in the past, why now?

Robyn settled down and then began nestling into the back of me, I could feel her whole body as she sunk into me. Spooning my horizontal body, matching the exact shape of my slightly bent legs, I could feel her warmth. I'm going to be honest, I loved it! I hadn't been hugged like this by anybody in years!

"Daddy?"

I could feel Robyn's breath of the back of my neck as her hand caressed my shoulder, It felt amazing!... Wait a minute... I was enjoying this! I mean really enjoying this! I kept telling myself it was my daughter but I didn't care! I was overcome with a feeling of guilt and lust all at once. I felt her hand slowly reach under my arm and hug around my hard chest.

"Daddy, are you awake?"

Robyn whispered into my ear.

"Looks like I will have to do my little trick to test if somebody's asleep or not!"

She continued. Suddenly I felt her hand leave my chest and slowly slide down my stomach! Oh my God, what is she doing? Sweat began to pour down my brow, my head was all over the place but my body was frozen stiff!

Her soft small hand tickled my stomach and continued on it's downward path. As she passed my lower abdominals and rubbed my waist I couldnt help but tense up and let out a gasp!

"Ooo Daddy, are you awake?"

She teased!

"You dirty boy, are you going to just lay there and let your daughter grab your cock?"

Her words were like orgasms in my ears as I struggled to remain calm, she was now caressing my pubic region just above where my cock was poking outward, as you may have guessed, I was hard as a rock! My whole body shook in anticipatation.

"DADDY!"

Robyn yelled as her fingers wrapped around the full shaft of my penis!

"You're huge!"

She exclaimed. My daughter wasn't wrong, my ex-wife had often said to me if I wasn't so hung she would have left me years before she did! I was roughly 9 inches erect, reasonably wide in girth but with a big fat head for the tip. I didn't have the most attractive penis, but the few women I had been with couldn't get enough!

My daughter began to tease her hand up and down my cock, slowly jerking me as I lay there in ecstasy. I was still in shock from what was happening, although the thoughts of stopping her were long gone. Robyn picked up the pace and began whispering words I never thought I would hear from my own daughters lips!

"Oh yeh Daddy, do you like it when your baby girl strokes your big cock?"

"Is Daddy gona' cum for his naughty daughter?"

"Come on Daddy, if you admit you're awake, I might let you fuck my little pussy!"

Jesus Christ! It took everything in my power not to yell out and take her up on that offer! I had gone from shock to pure frustration, I needed my daughter! And this 'Daddy' talk was driving my wild. But I remained still, being wanked off by my dirty little daughter.

Pumping my shaft faster and faster I was on the verge of cumming! Suddenly, she stopped! I let out a gasp of frustration as my body bucked backwards! The little minx was teasing me!

"Hmmm, looks like Daddy isn't awake!"

She said as she pushed down on my shoulder and rolled me onto my back. My cock was pulsating I was so horny, should I just give in and fuck my little daughter? I thought to myself.

Robyn lifted the covers from my body and folded them below my knees, with my eyes tightly shut I could imagine her fresh young teenage face staring at me. I heard her gasp!

"God, that big daddy cock looks so tasty!"

Before I could respond, I felt the warmth of her wet mouth plunge around my bell end. I moaned with intense pleasure, I was inside my daughters mouth! She slurped and sucked the head of my penis causing my hips to spasm and thrust! She released my cock from her wet lips.

"Yummy!"

She moaned. I could feel her syliva dripping down the head of my dick as it throbbed freely in the air. I felt Robyn's hands on either side of my chest. Oh my God, I thought! She is straddling me!

I could feel my daughters knees on either side of my stomach, what was she doing? I desperately wanted to open my eyes and watch as she got on top of my body!

"I'm sooooo horny Daddy!"

She whispered as she grabbed on to both of my arms, It then struck me, what she was doing. She was only lowering her little pussy down towards my aching cock! Slowly but surely I felt the warmth of her pussy caress the tip of my penis! I was about to explode!

"My pussy is so wet Daddy!"

She whispered as she sunk her moist pussy down onto my cock, all of it, she took all 9 inches in one go! I bucked in pleasure and my eyes flew open!

My daughter was moaning heavily and smiling as she stared at me and I stared back! Her round breasts bounced as she did, they were perfect! She was perfect! I pulled her head towards mine and locked lips with hers. I was fucking my sweet, perfect young daughter!

She continued to bounce up and down as I took her weight, and started slamming my cock into her as she did so! I can't believe it! I'm Fucking my own daughter and what's worse is, i love it!

I must have been so into the moment because I began to spout out dirty talk, really filthy things that no man should ever really say to his own young daughter! But Robyn was writhing in pleasure as I did so! My baby girl was a total dirty slut!

"I'm fucking my own Daughter!"

I grinned and took my hands from her waist, placing them firmly around her perfect tits. I knew that it wouldn't be long before I exploded!

"Baby, Daddy is gona' cum!"

I yelled at her as she was riding me! She glared at me and bit her lip!

"Ooo Daddy! I want all of your Daddy cum inside my mouth!"

With that she leapt up releasing my manhood from her vagina's tight grip, I felt the air circle my bell-end as her soaking wet pussy lips slid away! Then suddenly I felt the warm suction return, I was once again inside my little girls mouth!

This time she was holding nothing back, she began to bob her head furiously, stretching down and taking most of my shaft into her throat! A few more times she did this and I couldn't take any more!

"Arrghhhhhhhhh!"

My balls tightened as I grabbed her head and forced it further down until I was nestled inside her throat! I unleashed rope after rope of cum down my Daughters throat and watched as she gagged!

I released her head and she returned for breath, but this did not faze her! She swallowed the remaining cum in her mouth and then started to slowly suck the head of my cock clean! Squeezing every last drop of her Daddys juice out into her soaking wet mouth! She licked her lips and smiled...

"I knew you were awake, you pervert!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy, Are You Awake?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds