• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lessons for Katie 07

Lessons for Katie 07

This is part 7 in Lessons for Katie. My step daughter Katie and I had just the entire weekend together. My wife came home earlier than expected on the Sunday and nearly caught us together. It's now time for Katie's next lesson....

Almost a week had passed since my wife Kassy had returned home from her seminar. Katie and I were both yearning for each other, but hadn't been able to find any time alone. We would steal a quick kiss or a touch when we could, but that was all.

One night she sat across the table at dinner and mouth 'I want you', which only served to give me an erection I couldn't do anything with. I in return pretended to reach around her to grab something off the kitchen bench while she was tidying up, pressing my hardened cock against her arse, causing her to push back slightly and give a quiet sigh.

"That's not fair." She whispered.

On the Friday, Katie had to work after school and didn't finish until 11:00pm. Kassy had already gone to bed an hour before. I received the call from Katie to pick her up and I arrived at her work ten minutes later. Katie leapt into the car, planted a big kiss on my cheek and gave me a hug.

"Hi honey. How was work?"

"Work was fine. It was a busy night really. I love you Jai."

"I love you too Katie."

We drove talking about not much. Shortly after we arrived home. Once inside I stopped Katie just inside the door, pulled her to me and kissed her hard. She kissed back with such passion. Our tongues danced together and probed each others mouths. Katie pulled away first, her breasts heaving in front of me through her work uniform.

"I better go for a shower before we get carried away right here in the hall Jai."

"Ok sweetie. You're right. The hall is pretty risky. Off you go."

As she turned to walk away, I gave a playful soft smack on her behind. She skipped a step in surprise, turned and smiled.

"Stop that. You'll get us in trouble." She then turned wiggled her bum at me then walked away.

A few minutes later I heard the shower go on. I went to my room to check on Kassy. She was sound asleep. I walked back down the upstairs hall to the bathroom. I quietly opened and closed the door, shed my clothes and stepped towards the shower. I could see Katie's naked body through the glass shower screen. Her lithe and toned form to me made her look like a goddess. She was facing the wall washing her hair and therefore hadn't seen me come in.

I opened the glass door and stepped inside. Katie's arms were raised as she was rinsing the shampoo out of her hair. Her legs slightly parted. I came up behind her, wrapping my arms around her body. One covering a breast and the other on her flat stomach just above her pubic bone. My hard dick pressed against her arse crack and back. Katie jumped in shock, as she thought she was alone.

"Jesus Jai you scared the hell out of me. What are you doing? Mums just down the hall."

"I've already checked baby. Your mother is dead to the world. She won't wake up. You know what she's like. Plus you made me so horny and I've missed you. I've missed us."

Her hands covered mine, her head leaning back into my shoulder.

"I've missed you too babe. Are you sure we won't get caught?"

"I've been with your mother long enough to know, she'd sleep though an earthquake once she's down for the night. We're fine honey."

"Well then."

With that Katie removed her hand from mine covering her stomach and reached behind her, grabbing my cock, giving it a squeeze. She then moved away slightly and pushed my dick down between her legs near the opening of her pussy. Her hand then angled the head of my erection so it parted her outer lips. I pushed forward slightly and I partly slid inside her with ease.

"You're already wet honey."

"You weren't the only one who got horny from that kiss. Now please make love to me. I've missed having you inside me Jai."

I gripped her tighter and pushed myself all the way in. I loved the fact she still felt tight around my cock. Katie reached for the wall, bending over further, allowing me to penetrate her more deeply. My full length was now inside her, pumping to a nice rhythm. Katie was pushing back to meet my every push. The pace started to quicken.

"Harder Jai."

I obliged hastening my thrusts. Her breasts were bouncing under her as my groin made contact with her arse cheeks. My finger had made its way to her clit and I was rubbing it, as well as running my finger up and down her slit. This increased her moans and her desire.

"Har.....harder. I'm almost there. Harder. Oh god."

To go even harder I had to remove my hand from her mound, so I could grab her hips. Katie replaced my finger on her clit with her own to continue the rubbing, while I now gripped her hips tightly, slamming my cock into her hungry pussy. She was getting wetter with each thrust and not from the shower. I was hitting her from behind with such fury, my balls were slapping against her pussy. I couldn't take it anymore. I erupted inside Katie's womb, shooting five days worth of built up cum deep into her.

"Give it to me Jai. Give it all to me. I'm gonna cum too. Oooooooh."

"Oh god baby. I love you."

My furious thrusts into her didn't stop until her own orgasm hit. She shuddered as the waves of pleasure flooded her body. She let out groan after groan as my cock kept pounding her relentlessly. After I had emptied my balls into Katie and her pussy stopped contracting around my cock, I slowed right down. Katie stood up again. My cock plopped out of her well fucked pussy. A moment later a flood of cum escaped her womanhood, running down her thigh and calf to the shower floor.

"Oh my god Jai, you're right. Sometimes a good fucking is needed over love making. That was amazing. I loved that. I missed having you inside me. Reckon we could push our luck for one more tonight?"

"I think we'll be fine. You still horny my love?"

"Oh god yes. You can't do that to me and expect that to be it. I want you again. But not here, in my bed."

We quickly finished our shower. I again checked on Kassy. 'Yep still sleeping.' Quietly I made my way back up the hall to Katie's room. She was laying on her bed naked, running her hands over her body. This time the bedroom door got closed. I made my way to her bed. Before I could get onto it, Katie jumped up onto her knees, pulled my towel off my body, letting it fall to the floor and took me in her mouth. I was already hard again with anticipation. She worked her head up and down my shaft, expertly sucking me to full hardness. As quickly as she had latched onto my cock, she took me out of her mouth.

"That'll do. Don't want you cumming just yet."

A wicked grin came across her face. She then repositioned herself on her knees, bum in the air with her head on her pillow. I didn't need to be told. I quickly got on the bed on my knees behind her. I aimed my cock at her pussy and pushed all the way in on the first stroke. Katie moaned. I began to slowly make love to her from behind, not wanting to repeat the animalistic fucking we had in the shower.

"Oooooh. I love it from behind Jai. Do you like it this way?"

"I love it like this honey. I can get so deep inside you. Plus you have the sexiest bum. I love looking at it. I love pushing up against it. It's the most perfect butt I think I've ever seen. Then there's being able to play with your clit and your boobs from this position. Yeah I'd say I like it this way."

"I love hearing you talk about my body like that Da.. um Jai. It makes me feel sexy."

"You are sexy honey. You're gorgeous. I love you."

Katie reached up under her pillow.

"I love you too. Um here take this."

I looked down at the hand that had been under her pillow. In it was a tube of lubricant. I took the tube from her hand as asked.

"You don't need this sweetie. I know you're tight, but you're not that tight. I love how your pussy feels around me."

"Umm it's not for there. It's for, well you know." My strokes inside her had slowed right down to nearly nothing.

"You don't need to do that if you don't want to honey. We don't need to rush things."

"I know. I want to. I liked it when you were playing back there last weekend and I said I might like to try it sometime. So why not tonight? I know it might hurt, but it hurt the first time we had normal sex too remember?"

"Are you sure honey? Like I said we don't have to if you don't want to."

"I'm sure. Why, don't you want to? I know you like it. I've heard you and mum before. Plus you liked using your finger on me."

"I do Katie. I just don't want to pressure you, because it can hurt. If you're sure, we can try. But you say the word and I'll stop any time. Ok?"

"Ok Jai. I just want to give you all of me. I want to try everything with you."

"Well how about we keep going like this at first and I'll use my finger for a while like last time, to make sure you're sure?"

"Ok. You're so caring Jai. I knew I chose right with you. I mean from what I hear, when most guys hear their girl will let them do anal, they just plough right in there. But you're different."

"Well sex is no good if it only feels good for one person honey. You should always now that and expect that from a partner."

I took the lid off the tube, squirting some onto Katie's virgin arse. She flinched a little with the coldness of the fluid. I ran circles around the entrance, making sure I had plenty of lube on my finger as well. As our lovemaking resumed at a gentle pace, I slowly inserted my middle finger into her rosebud. She didn't flinch, so I pushed my finger further in. After about a minute my finger was buried all the way into Katie's arse. She felt so hot in there. I was aching to feel my cock in its place. I began to move my finger back and forth, swirling it around inside her at the same time.

"How's that feel baby girl?"

"Oh my god. It feels good. You making love to me and doing that at the same time. Damn."

"It's not hurting?'

"No. I feel a bit of pressure, but no pain. Don't stop."

I continued taking Katie from behind, while my finger probed her most taboo spot. 'No pain. She might be a natural at anal.' I thought to myself. I squirted some more lube and very slowly inserted my index finger as well. She flinched a little at first, but then relaxed quite quickly. I couldn't believe I now had two fingers exploring my step-daughters arse and she was enjoying it.

"Oh Jai, you're gonna make me cum again. Don't stop please."

I increased the pace of my fingers moving in her butt slightly, while also increasing the pace of my cock in her pussy. I felt her orgasm come on. Her legs shook, her pussy tightened around my cock and then she came.

"Oh god Jai. How do you do that to me so often?"

"What's that sweetie?"

"Make me cum like that. I think I'm ready."

"You sure?"

"Oh yes I'm sure. I want to feel you there as well. Then you would have had all of me."

I pulled my cock out of Katie's pussy and my fingers from her arse. More lube was squirted there and also onto my hand, where I applied it to the head of my penis. I used my hand to position myself against her now slightly opened hole. Gently pressing against her, the tip of my dick began parting her sphincter. Then suddenly the head pushed passed and was inside her. Katie flinched a little, but didn't pull away. I stopped pushing.

"You ok honey?"

"Yeah. You're thicker than your fingers. A bit of pressure, but it's ok. Keep going."

I pushed another inch into her. Backed up and then in again a little further. This was repeated over several minutes, letting her adjust to my rock hard shaft in her virgin arse until I bottomed out. My pelvis pressed up against her cheeks.

"You feel so much bigger in there, than in my pussy Jai. But I like how it feels inside me."

"I love how your arse feels around me baby. Are you ok to keep going?"

"I think so. Just not fast at first I think. Hey can you cum back there?"

"Yeah why?" I chuckled at her question. 'Still so unknowing about some things.' I thought to myself.

"I think I want to feel you cum inside my bum Jai."

"We'll play that by ear honey when I'm close. You might change your mind."

With that I slowly drew back and pushed back into her. Damn her arse was so amazing. I couldn't believe how lucky I was, to be balls deep in my step-daughter's arse. To take the virginity from there as well. Over and over I glided my cock into her arse. A few minutes passed and Katie began moving with me, obviously now accustomed to me being there. She began meeting my strokes. As I pushed forward, she pushed back. Which only caused me to get deeper inside her each time.

We worked ourselves into a nice rhythm, not too fast or too slow. My hand had reached around, found her clit again and I was rubbing it to increase her pleasure. Soon I felt her hand slide over mine as she buried two of her fingers into her pussy. She now had her clit, her pussy and her arse all receiving attention at the same time. I could feel her fingers against my cock through the thin layer of flesh as she worked herself. I was in heaven, she had to be too.

Katie began pushing back against me quicker and with a bit more force.

"Harder Jai. Go a bit harder. Oh god this feels soooo good."

I obliged and began pushing harder into her. When she asked me to go a little harder again, I complied. I started thrusting in quick jolty strokes in and out of her arse, while her fingers kept working her pussy.

"I'm close honey."

"It's ok Jai. You can cum inside me. I want to feel it. Don't stop."

"You sure baby?"

"Yes. Keep going. Oh god, keep going."

My cock swelled inside her, stretching her a little more. With a final firm thrust I erupted deep in her arse. I could feel shot after shot leaving me and filling her no longer virgin hole. This along with my fingers on her clit and her finger inside her pussy, triggered her orgasm. Her arse tightened around my cock even more. Katie couldn't hold herself up any more under the weight of her orgasm crashing into her. She collapsed flat onto her bed, causing my cock to ram into her arse with force. I groaned, she grunted.

"Holy shit that felt good Jai."

"I know baby. Your arse is amazing. So hot, so tight, soooo sexy."

"Let's not let this be the last time we do this. I can't believe how that felt."

I was still laying on her back, my cock still inside her arse. I didn't want to move at all. I pushed myself up onto my hands and knees, my cock sliding out of the sexiest arse on earth as I did so. Katie rolled over to her back. I laid down beside her and we kissed passionately. We held each other for around half an hour.

"I better go have another shower and get back to my own bed honey. Or I'm going to fall asleep here with you."

"Would that be so bad Jai?"

"It would be in the morning. That's for sure."

"I suppose you're right. I love you."

"I love you too Katie."

I got up from the bed and made my way to the shower once more. Not before checking Kassy was still asleep though. She was. A couple of minutes later, the shower door opened and in stepped Katie. She hugged me.

"You're not the only one in need of a shower after that." She chuckled softly.

We showered together, once again without having sex. Just cleaning each other. It was so sensual. Once our shower was finished, Katie and I kissed and went to our respective beds.

A storm was brewing in my head. As feelings of confusion flooded me between how I felt about Katie and how I felt about her mother. Things couldn't continue this way. I knew who I wanted to be with. But there were so many issues and obstacles.

Look out for chapter 8.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lessons for Katie 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds