• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Revenge Ch. 01

Revenge Ch. 01

123

Chapter 1

(A special thanks to Barney R for his wonderful editing)

The blonde woman thrashed her head wildly on the pillow as the man above her incessantly thrust in and out of her.

Her eyes were closed and she bit her lower lip as sharp, electric impulses travelled from her engorged clit to her erect and taut nipples and then spreading out to envelope her whole hot, shivering body.

Her legs were spread wide and her toes pointed heavenwards, wantonly embracing each assault of the strong excited manhood.

There was no stopping the tall, muscular man on top of her, his icy blue eyes wide open, staring into her eyes intently, face contorted with lust. Salty beads of sweat dropped down from his muscular body and some found their way on her lips and entered her half open mouth. She licked at them greedily with her tongue.

She had thought it would be a quick fucking session and had been initially apprehensive when she had entered his suite.

But it had become necessary as the man on top of her had clearly hinted that a romp in the bed would be a pre requisite to his accepting the story her husband had written for his critical assessment and then having it accepted by one of the production houses airing some of the more successful soap operas on the cable TV.

No, let's correct that, SHE wanted her husband's stories to be taken up by the big production houses so that her status in the Ladies Club would soar up. It would elevate her position and make her on par with that banker's uppity wife, that snooty Barb and the so called fashion designer Anastasia.

He had never said so outright but had dropped subtle hints about getting together for a drink or two, just the two of them, without her husband. She was a woman and didn't require too many pointers to comprehend what a man actually wanted.

Her husband was a well known and respected figure at the local theatre circuit, but let's faces it, there was a much more glamorous life beyond the local theatre and she had realised that her husband unfortunately would never attain those great heights. But she was determined that she was not going to spend the rest of her life being known as the wife of a play writer, albeit a successful one, of the local theatre circuit.

He had welcomed her inside as though they were old acquaintances. He had been dressed in slacks and polo t shirt which hugged his muscular body. He was just a few years older to her, maybe of the same age as her husband, but the differences were startling. While her husband had a beer belly and was partly bald, Brad was six feet tall and all muscles and had an almost flat stomach. His dark, well combed hair with greying temples and a square jaw gave him a Rock Hudson type of appeal.

He looked mature, manly, a paragon of masculinity. And those cool blue eyes ... Susan had squeezed her thighs together as she had sat down on the sofa, enjoying the warm sensation emanating from between her thighs.

The visit was supposed to be purely professional so to say, but she felt herself being drawn towards his magnetic personality as he flirted with her in his rich, baritone voice.

Susan knew she would need to down a few drinks before spreading herself open for Brad, her gateway to a glamorous life. As the evening wore on, Brad played out the role of a perfect host with élan.

He was polite and he was attentive, the perfect gentleman so to say. By the time he came back with their fourth drink for the evening she had lost most of her inhibitions. If this was some kind of a game he enjoyed playing then she was into it. As she stared into his strong face she wondered how he would take her. Did he have any fetishes?

Her pulse quickened as she felt his hand stray and come to rest a little above her knee, pushing up her skirt. He began to gently massage her thighs as though to put her at ease, the upward strokes getting bolder and closer to her wet panties. She smiled with a sense of womanly victory as she saw his other hand come up and unbutton her blouse. She had a nice set of 34D size breasts with pink areolas.

Since exchanging her marriage vows with her husband some fifteen years ago, they had been regularly enjoyed and feasted upon by her darling husband and yes also by a couple of guys from the theatre. She had been discreet with her affairs. It was not as though she had gone out looking for a strange dick to take care of her itches, these things just happen you know, and she was a healthy woman with a healthy outlook to life and sex.

And this good looking man was now definitely in a state of arousal. She looked into his eyes and gave a come on smile. Her husband was out of town and would be back the next evening. They had plenty of time to finalise her plans for a glamorous life.

Brad pushed aside the unbuttoned blouse and marvelled at the sexy sight in front of him. The pink lacy bra barely hid the twin goodies from his stare. He felt his manhood respond. He dipped two fingers in his drink and traced a lazy pattern on her creamy breasts. He heard the woman giggle. However, his eyes were transfixed on the bounties before him. He leaned closer and began licking off the wine from her creamy breasts.

Susan moaned as Brad unclasped her bra. Her breasts burst free, the dark pink areolas taut from the erotic foreplay. Brad began applying some more of his drink over her areolas. Susan sighed and closed her eyes. This was going better than expected. Brad then pressed her down on the couch and latched on to her cherry pink nipples.

"Aaahhh ..." moaned Susan as her lover took her sensitive tits in his mouth one by one and caressed them with his tongue. Sparks of intense electrical impulses shot out and made their way from her taut nipples to her womanly treasure. Her body quivered in response as Brad pushed aside her wet panty and slipped his long, middle finger inside her sloppy cunt. Her pussy lips were engorged in arousal, and Brad's thumb found what he had been seeking.

"Oohh ... yessss ... aahhh," wailed Susan as her heated body responded to the double play. The man was good; he knew how to satisfy a woman. Then Brad stopped. Susan opened her eyes in surprise. Brad pushed his strong arms underneath her body and lifted her up in his arms. Susan drunkenly admired his strong biceps as Brad carried her to the adjoining bedroom. He put her down on the bed and positioned a pillow under her.

Susan watched Brad strip off his clothes with hunger in her eyes. He was lean and hard, with rippling muscles. The grey hairs gave him a mature look, but all in all he looked much younger than his age of forty three. But his eyes ... there was something about them.

She stopped thinking about his eyes as her gaze travelled southwards and came to rest on his aroused manhood. Susan let out an involuntarily gasp. It was big and it was thick, and it was pointing straight at her. Her legs parted as though by reflex action. Her smouldering eyes stared at his member, her marriage vows all but forgotten.

Brad moved between her legs. For a few moments, he played with his cock, its size increasing in length and girth. Then he rubbed his knob at her opening, making Susan give out a shudder as the touch sent bursts of sexual impulses through her hot body. With one hand Brad continued to play his cocks head over her slit while his other hand's fingers delicately held her outer labia pulling it, teasing it. Then he pushed inside her moist tunnel until his shaft was completely buried inside her.

"Aahhhaa ...," whimpered Susan as her muscles stretched to their maximum to accommodate the fine piece of manhood. Her husband had never stretched her like this, and neither had her lovers ever reached so deep inside her tunnel of love. This was her night.

He began his thrusting motions. Initially, his hips moved gently, and then the tempo increased as Brad picked up speed.

"Oooohhh ..., yaaa ... aahhh ...," uttered Susan, feeling him grow inside her, the skin rubbing against the sensitive walls of her vagina with an ever increasing friction. Her sweet, womanly juice was pouring out of her vaginal lips, breasts swaying madly in rhythm to her pelvic dance of lust.

Brad's body was covered with a fine sheen of sweat. His right hand gripped her left boob while his other hand rested beside her head. He stared unblinkingly into her eyes; hips d eyes, hips pistoning in and out of her vagina in a frenzied motion.

Oh, he wanted to fuck her, fuck her again and again until she craved for nothing else but his cock, her husband was left far behind. Yes, thought Brad as he adjusted his position and continued pounding the woman underneath him, yes her husband would be left far behind ... just like he had been left far behind by his wife Nancy, no, his ex-wife Nancy.

If Susan had had her eyes open she would have then seen a flash of pain and sorrow in his otherwise emotionless eyes. It was as though his inner soul had been unlocked for a fleeting moment; his eyes for so ever brief a moment were reflecting the scars and open wounds he carried inside. Then it was gone, as her lover concentrated on satisfying his bodily hunger by ravaging her curvaceous body.

With a final powerful thrust Brad buried his manhood deep inside her and then released his seeds inside her moist cunny. Again and again, again he spurted, his seed now seeping out and rolling down her ass crack to finally mingle with the sweat on the soiled bed sheets.

Susan was now floating high up in the clouds; she was in nirvana, enjoying the throes of her orgasm. Neither her husband nor any of her previous lovers had ever given her so much pleasure. She was now his, forever and wherever he wanted; the entrance to the glamorous and exciting world of now was only an added bonus.

As his cock shrunk in size, Brad slid off Susan and lay down besides her, allowing his breathe to gradually normalise. The fucking had been hard and intense, but he had needed that release.

A while later, he pushed himself off the bed, made his way to the mini bar, and made himself a stiff drink. He sat on the couch sipping his drink. Yes, he had needed that intense fucking. It was some kind of an aphrodisiac that his body had got used to and regularly demanded ever since ... ever since Nancy, his wife of twelve years left him for her lover.

He took in a sharp breath as the memories of the buried past came back once again, uninvited, to haunt him, their tentacles sliding in noiselessly from the open window of his hotel room, silently slithering their way across the floor towards him in the dark moonless night.

It was now almost seven years since his divorce and seven and a half years since he discovered that his wife of over ten years had been having an affair with one of her associates. Brad exhaled deeply. He had had no inkling until that fateful evening. Up til then, theirs had been your average middle class American family, living in a middle class suburb, albeit one of the better ones.

________________________________________

He still vividly remembered the day when he thought he had met the light of his life. He was a civil engineer by profession, then working for one of the bigger construction companies of the city.

He had been instructed by the head office to attend a convention on the latest in civil designing being held near his construction site. The head office felt that somebody just had to be there on their behalf and since Brad Smith was in charge of a construction site close to the venue of the convention he had been the one chosen.

The convention was a two day affair and like any other convention across the globe, it was dull and absolutely downright boring till he bumped into Nancy Miller.

Yeah, reminisced Brad, taking another sip of his second drink, bump into was the most appropriate word. After finishing his buffet lunch on the first day, Brad had turned hurriedly to make way for the men's room when he ran into Nancy who had just filled up her plate. The buffet time was over and she had just about made it in.

"Oops,' said a startled Nancy as her plate went crashing down on the floor. For a moment she was misbalanced and Brad grabbed her elbow to steady her ... and he kept holding her in that pose as he looked into the eyes of the most beautiful face he had ever seen.

She had dark wavy hair fashionably set and honey brown almond shaped eyes with a cute dimple on the cheeks. At 5'10'' she had a well proportioned body with long slim and sexy legs.

"Thank you, Sir," he heard a voice calling out to somebody from somewhere. He blinked and saw the face smiling back at him, the eyes twinkling in merriment.

"Thanks for saving my life," she said again with that lovely smile playing on her sensuous lips.

"Oh, I'm sorry," stammered Brad as he hurriedly let go of her elbow. He picked up the broken pieces of the lunch plate and put them in the waste bin, all along apologising for the fiasco.

"Look at my dress," said Nancy with a pout, though her face still had that look of amusement. "How can I go back to the convention with this ruined dress!" she exclaimed. It seemed she was also attending a seminar in the adjoining conference room.

With the buffet time over, Brad offered to take her to a nearby restaurant for lunch. It was mostly visited by office goers and would be quite empty at this late hour, late enough for nobody to take interest in her ruined dress. They never made it back to their respective conference that afternoon.

Brad was in love. It was love at first sight. He just could not take his eyes away from that lovely face with an endearing smile that could launch a thousand ships. The fashionably cut dress made her look like a model from one of the women's magazine. The feeling seemed to be mutual.

During the next few meetings they got to know more about each other. He was a civil engineer while she held a degree in management and was working for a company dealing in real estate. Until a few months back she had been seriously involved with a guy she knew from college. That was till one day she came home early and found him in bed with one of his colleagues, a married office colleague.

Brad decided to proceed slowly. During this time they kissed, fondled and petted each other but both seemed to prefer to wait as perhaps they both wanted something more lasting from this relationship than a roll in the hay.

Finally one afternoon Nancy rang him up and invited him over to her place for dinner. This would be a first time and its significance was not lost upon Brad. He took off early from the construction site and gave himself a complete tuning up so to say. At the duly appointed hour he was at her apartment door in faded jeans and a corduroy coat, a bouquet of flowers in hand and a packet of Trojans in his pocket.

He needn't have taken up so much trouble in making himself presentable. The door was unlocked and she called him in. Brad entered and then stopped with his mouth open. Nancy walked in from the kitchen in her high heels, a bottle of wine and glasses her hands and nothing else. She was completely nude.

It was a sight he would never forget. His eyes travelled from her face with her freshly painted red lips to her full juicy jiggling breasts with their taut nipples, then down to her flat tummy and then to those lovely long smooth legs.

He began breathing heavier as his eyes travelled back to her crotch and settled on the neatly trimmed bush covering her womanly treasure. His eyes then somehow slowly travelled northwards back to her face. She was smiling her impish smile.

"Well? What would you like to have first? Drinks or me?" she asked.

The bottle of wine remained unopened till well past midnight. It lay amongst the pile of clothes hurriedly left behind by Brad as he carried his dream love to her bedroom in his arms. She lay most of the time with her legs wide open and toes pointing heavenward as Brad pistoned in and out of her, his steel hard rod driving deeper and deeper with each thrust til finally he shot his last cum load for the night into his lovers wet and welcoming love tunnel and then collapsed into an exhausted but blissful sleep on top of her.

The two called in sick at their office the next day and continued from where they had left off the other night. A month later he had shifted into her apartment and a year later the two were finally married. A couple of years passed by with the two incessantly fucking like rabbits till one day Nancy announced that she was pregnant. Brad was ecstatic with joy.

That day he presented her with a diamond brooch. He knew she liked presents, especially expensive gifts and had never failed to buy her one every second month or so. Her wardrobe collection bore testimony to that as it contained fashionable dresses from perhaps every expensive boutique in town.

He even penned some romantic lines for her. He fancied himself as a closet writer and wrote romantic stuff for an e-Book publisher on an on and off basis. The royalties were good and allowed Brad to purchase some fancy pieces of jewellery for Nancy.

Brad lit another cigarette and stared at the ceiling reminiscently, the tentacles of the tortuous past were by now greedily feeding upon him. Yes, Nancy loved expensive things, and that should have sent his alarm bells ringing. But he had been young and in love, madly in love. Money was important to him but not an end by itself. After all there was this famous saying that said "Money can't buy you Love." He truly believed in that. But there was another famous line he thought bitterly that said "Money can't buy everything, but it can buy everything else!"

Two years later Lisa was born and Brad thought he couldn't be happier. They moved into their new home shortly after. He thought it was a bit out of their range but Nancy had insisted that she didn't want to change houses again and again. Who was he to argue? Anyway their salary would increase as the years rolled on and the monthly instalment wouldn't pinch that much then.

Oh! How wrong that would prove out to be, thought Brad with a grimace as he stubbed out the cigarette. He glanced at his near empty glass and then at the time piece and then decided that he could well do with one more. Anyway with those monstrous tentacles hungrily feeding upon his body and soul, sleep would be very long in coming. He lurched up and staggered towards the drinks bar.

Watching Lisa grow up had been a joy. His deadened eyes came alive as he remembered Lisa taking her first dainty steps and then falling down on her fanny. Her diapers had cushioned her fall. She had actually smiled and clapped her small hands in glee. Tears rolled down his cheek.

He had all her big moments captured on CD. Yes, all of them. That is, till her eighth year. Or was it her ninth? No, he was sure on this one, he had his precious daughter's darling moments up to her eighth year. And then?

Brad felt himself go numb. He sucked in hard as he felt the constriction in his chest, the nausea building up inside him. The thing was trying to come out; trying to escape thru the gaping holes those ugly tentacles had carved out so methodically. It had happened before and it had taken all his mental strength and power to subjugate it before it engulfed him, before it spiralled him down the dark depths of gloom and despair ... and pain, endless pain. It was now happening again.

"Nooo," hissed Brad, his eyes once more becoming lifeless, immune to the turmoil and torment deep within his body. They finally came to rest on the naked woman sleeping with her legs splayed wide open, cum oozing out. Her mouth was partially open and gentle snores could be heard. She had received a good hard fucking and her body was taking a well deserved rest.

There had been no love there, but the raw, almost animalistic fucking had been outta this world. She knew she would be coming back to him for more while her dear loving husband was at some out of town meetings with the soap opera production houses to whom Brad was going to sell their story rights. But for now her body needed a well deserved rest.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Revenge Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds